Synergy Solar and Battery

Brand Manager for Synergy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$13,000.00
hotkiwi
hotkiwiPerth, WA

Synergy deliberately holds up the installation of my Tesla solar battery

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.Perth, WA

3c Feed in Tariff For Solar!?!

By far the worst in Australia and completely ripping off people with rooftop solar. It's outrageous when comparing to any other power company in the country. The WA grid should have been privitised and competition introduced decades ago.

Woodvaliens
WoodvaliensPerth

Synergy Solar WA are far less than honest (Solargain do the install)

Happy surfing
Happy surfingPerth, WA

Quick service

Phone as never had power in Au before team was super patient explained the system then got it set up ready to use that day with my solar added and explained how that also worked.

Energy Providers

Find out how Synergy Solar and Battery compares to other Energy Providers

Sam
Sam

Synergy works like government organisation and is very inefficient

frank
frankSouth West, WA

Solar overload...

installed 6.6kw solar system in Busselton assuming what's not used goes to the Grid...because Synergy doesn't want all this backflow..it reduces the flow at their end..it in turn triggers my system to generate production in concert with the allowable uptake.. that business model includes overlooking the minimised "export kwh" by not crediting them on the bill/invoice.. not happy.

Angie8
Angie8Sydney, NSW

Not an honest provider - beware and avoid it

We move to our new 2 bed apartment on 17 September and received the bill for 20 days of $400. We did not cook, we did not have time at home to furnish. So our apartment is empty, no dryer, no washing machine, no fridge. And the bill is $400. We called them to resolve, they bargained the bill. Finally, agreed they did incorrect calculation and agreed the price to $66. But next day they sent us a letter with declining all the conversation, and advised they accepted for us to pay the amount by installment.

This is ridiculous and ripping off. This is unacceptable, how could a state owned company behave like this? Avoid them at all cost

If I have negative rating, I will give them.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Nino
NinoSydney

Solar system installation unsatisfactory, caused us damage in ceiling and we don't get enough benefi

kensecret harbour

Connecting solar

Energy Providers

Find out how Synergy Solar and Battery compares to other Energy Providers

Hidden Costs for Solar

Having just spend $6500 for a 2Kw solar system I get my first power bill after the intsllation and to my horror Synergy charged me for 458 units at 22.62 cents and credited me 162 units at 8.4 cents I undestod the tariff but before I went in to this I read the Syergy explanation of solar power feedin tariffs and nowhere did it say your input power will be credited when you import more than produced would I have known that trick I would not have botherd with solar so if you contemplate solar make very sure you are aware of this.