Synergy

ElizaPerth, WA

Customer Service is Non-existant

Benjamin L.

Benjamin L.Perth, WA

Doesnt even cover service charges when you are not using the energy, no option for this

I have a 3kw system on a house i was renting out, its been empty for over half a year while we repaired the house to sell and covid hit. during this time as attached we have generated large amounts into the grid for a residential dwelling and still didnt cover the service charges.
Synergy should have a package of high usage rates and low servicee fees for these types of situations. It also seems you cant just drop the utility from them.
Its cost me $96, not a lot but considering i have to by the system first. and for the energy not being used.

Camille McALoon

Camille McALoonPerth, WA

Synergy stole 500 dollars from me. I got my refund.
Synergy stole my money promised refund via bpay they won't do it synergy are thieves. That was my first review. It was 1 star. Synergy has proven themselves to be great customer service and I now have been refunded and they have been very helpful to me in understanding stuff. Thankyou synergy. I think I was talking to someone who wasn't nice maybe.

Dana

Dana

Worst company ever!

Rip offs! There's only me and my daughter, our house has panels and still getting charged ridiculous prices. They credit then uncredit you and try to blame it on their system. Even with proof, they're rude and don't care about their customers.

Rude customer service

You need to retrained your customer service agents. If only electricity is deregulated here in WA, we would have changed to another retailer because of that reason. Please Synergy act out!

Synergy Charges Are Outrageous

The cost of power charged by Synergy to the WA Public is outrageous. They say during the corona virus that they are here to help people financially but there is no assistance to families. In our country like Australia with great resources, it is disgusting what the public is being charged for power. Synergy claims to be helping the community but I believe it is wasting our money. Synergy has 9 executives. Jason Waters gets paid over $ 600,000 pa which is disgusting. We urgently need some competition in WA.

No competition = 0 care factor

Regular power outages, unhelpful call centers and expensive. If there was another provider in the area we would switch.
If there was a 0 star rating I would of selected it as 1 star is one too many!

ServicesElectricity

Worst customer services I’ve ever received

Customer service people are rude and so is the manager never have been treated with respect every time I’ve called them. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with and would change providers if I could would give 0 stars if I could

Woodvaliens

WoodvaliensPerth

Synergy Solar WA are far less than honest (Solargain do the install)

Happy surfing

Happy surfingPerth, WA

Quick service

Phone as never had power in Au before team was super patient explained the system then got it set up ready to use that day with my solar added and explained how that also worked.

Joe

JoePerth, WA

One word - Terrible..

They do not care because there is no competitor in WA
Three different calls, three conflicting pieces of advice
No accountability
Faceless customer service and no-reply hell
Please deregulate in WA, these guys need a wake up

Tania Bolton

Tania BoltonPerth, WA

Moving house was easy

Fab and quick service when moving house - easy to do and saves me such a chore as there are so many people to contact. They also provided clear and simple instructions about the online portal so all in all quick and simple.

Sam

Sam

Synergy works like government organisation and is very inefficient

HeatherMary

HeatherMaryPerth, WA

When There's No Competition

Synergy will only allow one name on an account and charged us $30 to change our account from my name into my husband's - same address, same everything, just a different name of the envelope -- not that it was ever mentioned at the time. It was just so he could field off all their continuous calls. If there was another provider available in WA I'd join in a heartbeat.

Italo

ItaloPerth, WA

In WA we urgently need more competition in the energy sector having the most inefficient power companies in the world.

We get charged 90 dollars as a basic service fee and between 24 and 46 cents per kw, if we put our own generated energy into the grid we get payed 10 cents. This is outrageous.

Pauly pumpkin

Pauly pumpkinPerth

Helpful company

Deb

DebPerth, WA

hugs grant

Synergy not helpful. Actually they have made my debt increase along with undue stress. Asked for help 6 months ago... told i would be elidgleble for a grant, now im not apparently and have a bill i cant pay

flossy47

flossy47Perth, WA

Not reading electricity meter.

Twice have had an estimated reading as they dont come in the gate. Our dog is at the back of the house. the meter is at the front of the house. Looks like they are too lazy to read the meter in Rockingham. Never had this problem before the recent two bills. We need another electricity company in WA we are all being ripped off.

September 13th 2019 Update: Power meter not read.

The third time my power meter is not read because the person will not come in the gate. The dogs are locked behind the back door. This is creating higher power bills for us because the person is not doing their job properly. Please hire someone that will do their job properly in Rockingham. This problem never happened before.

Bee

Bee

Awful

If I could give zero stars I would. This is the worst company to deal with. Equal with western power for incompetence and lack of common sense. Charged us for 6 months of power after it had been disconnected for renovations. Only reversed after the ombudsman intervened. Won’t let us reopen another account to get the meter box replaced until arbitrary paperwork is done. On the phone on hold endlessly with people who have no idea what they’re talking about.