Synergy
Brand Manager for Synergy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$13,000.00

Kylie P.
Kylie P.Perth, WA

One star is definitely too much u

I have lived at this address for 8 months they still have not changed the account into my name, say they cannot find the address even after I sent them the metre number. Worst customer service ever. Try to call them and get stuck waiting, you can't can't work your own company properly. 30 plus emails sent with documents, maps as to where house is, Id etc absolutely disgraceful.

Roger
RogerPerth, WA

attempted account name change, zero stars

How hopeless, if I could give zero I would. My father in law passed away so tried to just change the account name from my Father in law to my Mother in law as she continues to live in the same house. Rang synergy, big hoo haa, can't change a name, have to close account, open new, different contract, change of solar buyback (reduced of course) and pay a new account fee. The sort of service bought out of monopoly.

Zero stars!! No, NEGATIVE STARS!

I’ve never felt this strongly about an electricity provider but I’ve learnt to hate Synergy. Made me pay lost consumption for period before I moved in, rude “service” on the phone, tripled bills out of nowhere, I’ve lived at this address for a year and my bills have been very consistent.. blatant thievery!

hotkiwi
hotkiwiPerth, WA

Synergy deliberately holds up the installation of my Tesla solar battery

hotkiwi
hotkiwiPerth, WA

Can not photograph my meter, now need to pay for a meter reader to come

In the past, a meter reader came every month to read the meter and the invoices were based on that. I now have to look at the meter every month and report the numbers online. I do not get a rebate for doing Synergy's work. They were able to sack the meter reader.
Now it got worse as the meter is in such a bad place that I can not photograph the meter number and the reading at the same time. There is always the possibility to have a meter reader come and I had to arrange that. Turns out, I now have to PAY for the meter reader to come and do the job they did in the every month.
What a rip off. I guess that is what happens if WA allows only ONE electric utility in the state.
It is called monopoly and abuse of power (no pun intended).

David W.
David W.Perth, WA

Worst customer service I have ever had

Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.Perth, WA

3c Feed in Tariff For Solar!?!

By far the worst in Australia and completely ripping off people with rooftop solar. It's outrageous when comparing to any other power company in the country. The WA grid should have been privitised and competition introduced decades ago.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
kate s.
kate s.Western Australia

Unable to provide account for payment

I received my last account in October 2020. and paid it. I have been calling repeatedly trying to receive new accounts for usage and they are unable to send out. Reason, apparently they have a new meter reading system which they are having problems with and they are many households throughout Perth unable to be billed. This is unacceptable. I called again today and there is no update and they have no idea when I will receive a bill. Imagine when they finally get it right and the huge bills many will receive.

Althom
AlthomPerth, WA

One star is far too much

They have an incorrect physical address listed on my account.
Correct meter number, phone number, e-mail and postal address but an incorrect physical address. They want me to e-mail them a copy of my Rates Notice. OK but you have, for reasons unknown and accoirding to the people on online chat, to wait until after 19h00 hours to do this.
Go online after 19h00 to do this and guess what - No E-mail option available.

Jam N.
Jam N.

You know what we need competition.

This type of blatant white collar thievery is unacceptable in a first world country. Terrible service. Terrible
Bring on the competition like the gas companies. Alinta was exactly the same until others came by. And now they are calling me for my business. Well I say enough is enough

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Liars and thieves , their meter readings are wrong and they are aware.

Meter reading was wrong, way too high, Our bill increased over December till February, and we actually used less as we have our previous bills were a third less and we have unplugged two servers and an s9 antminer.

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Seriously useless.

Rang at the weekend and spoke to a heavy smoker with grandchildren crying in the background. Gave details of second address and new account. They left a message today to call back. Called and repeated absolutely everything again. After some time I was advised to go outside now and check out the meter number or the NMI number. I explained I was at work??? Seriously they'd have difficulty organising a P up in a brewery. Shame there's only one provider for WA

Mary
MaryPerth

Absolutely appalling

Eliza
ElizaPerth, WA

Customer Service is Non-existant

Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.Perth, WA

Doesnt even cover service charges when you are not using the energy, no option for this

I have a 3kw system on a house i was renting out, its been empty for over half a year while we repaired the house to sell and covid hit. during this time as attached we have generated large amounts into the grid for a residential dwelling and still didnt cover the service charges.
Synergy should have a package of high usage rates and low servicee fees for these types of situations. It also seems you cant just drop the utility from them.
Its cost me $96, not a lot but considering i have to by the system first. and for the energy not being used.