Justin Lindner

Fantastic Treadmill

edwina street

edwina streetSydney, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

Product was excellent quality. Arrived well wrapped so no damage. Delivery time a week which over the Nee Year period was excellent.

Matt G.

Matt G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great for price!

Considering the cheap price of the product I was surprised how good the quality was. Assembly didn't take long and the instructions were clear. They also delivered within a few days and delivery was free! T&R were initially hard to contact by phone (potentially covid related), but email response was very fast.

Riles

RilesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item, fast postage, easy transaction.

Purchased an outdoor table tennis table and accessories which was delivered quickly and is a great product. Son is very happy with it.

Steven N.

Steven N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product was quality and perfect during isolation

The weights were solid and worked well with the bench that I had also purchased which was also stable and able to support all the weight while working out. All in all great product

Poor quality and service

Purchased a bunk bed from here a couple of months ago. The product is incredibly poor quality, was missing a brace piece for the back of the shelf, came with no assembly instructions, their are large runs in the paintwork, one of the side protectors has been glued in crooked and the list goes on. The communication was terrible, I never received any confirmation of when my item would arrive and there is no phone number listed anywhere to call them and they don't respond to emails.

Bill

BillMelbourne

Questionable practices.

These guys import from China and the quality depends on their suppliers. Their online system is easy to use but getting help afterwards is difficult. I purchased 2 high end table tennis bats and the rubber started peeling off after a week. I know this can happen with old stock and Chinese glue so but was shocked when they asked if I (I!) could repair it? I.e. repair a product that is not of merchantable quality. I sent them a copy of the Australian Consumer Laws in case they do not understand their obligations. I hope they can sort this out!!

Broken pool table top

• +1
Nishantha F.

Nishantha F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and exceptional customer service

Table was delivered on time As promised and assembled by the professional staff of T&R.Love the product as it looks amazing

7ft MDF Pool Table

Good size table for domestic use. Struggled initially with installation as instructions in the booklet are not clear and the parts are not numbered or labelled as well. All in all a good buy.

Terrible product, half missing.

I bought a 7 foot mdf pool table, and when I received it, all the boxes were present but I found a number of the main pieces were missing, as well as annoyingly enough the instructions for assembly. I spent 2 hours trying to find them and figure out how to assemble before I realised it was missing at least 3 pieces. The instructions are also very poor and hard to understand properly and any communication with t and r before I received it was all broken English so hard to understand and totally unhelpful. I bought it as a joint xmas present for me and my wife to enjoy but its shown me not to buy nasty Chinese crap like this again.

Didn't deliver

Ebike purchased 25th Nov got shipping notice next day which was a false consignment number. Courier does not have the order .Dodgy company. Do not use this company. They just spin you crap.

Jesse

JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing! Love it

Great product. The 7ft blue felt pool table looks great. Arrived quickly and was reasonably easy to put together and is very sturdy. Would definitely recommend

Mark

Mark

6ft Pool Table - Customer Service TERRIBLE!

Got sent to the wrong collection factory where the staff were rude and unhelpful! Trying to communicate with them was very difficult as their phone was not answered and when it was cut out. There was no effort or interest in providing any information or help to try and rectify the situation. The product is OK. Was told that it came with accessories but it did not.

Would not recommend buying from this company!!!

Maccy

MaccySydney, NSW

8ft slate pool table

Admittedly the customer service was very poor, which was making me feel a little anxious (esp after reading some negative reviews) but we visited their warehouse in Sydney and spoke with Alex, who was very helpful and apologetic about our experience. He quickly resolved our issues and got us back on track. Our pool table has now been delivered and installed, before Christmas, as promised - and it looks amazing. Their installer Marcus did a great job. A big thank you to the team at T&R Sports.

Shafi

ShafiSydney, NSW

Very good Walking Machine with affordable price

The machine looks simple but works great. Displays speed, duration, calories and distance.You can either run or walk on this.

magshotbabe

magshotbabeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My son loves it while playing Xbox

Vey comfortable to sit on while playing online with your friends. The reclining mechanism along with the pull out cushion to recline your legs is awesome to just lie back & relax. My son even cuddles up with a blanket & plays Xbox.

Great product at a good price

Was delivered quickly in time for weekend. Great stable looking table. Came with all accessories, we could play straight away

Don't buy from this store! Customer service is horrendous

I purchased an item from this seller and given their shipping times (which I was only advised after purchase) it wouldn't arrive in time for my son's birthday.

I quickly requested a cancellation and refund. I contacted them via email and Facebook Messenger as they don't even have a phone number to call them on to resolve the issue.

Both times my request was completely ignored and I was simply advised what shipping times were. They just blatantly ignored my request. After seeing other people's complaints on here about poor shipping times and bad customer service who knows what will happen now.

Their customer service obviously doesn't care about the customer at all. Worst experience.

Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Inder

InderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids Love Air Hockey table

Very good customer service and Kids Love Air Hockey table. Great value, quality product & I highly recommend you to check this store out.