T&R Sports

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sam J.

Sam J.Sydney, NSW

Worst experience

• +2
Store LocationSydney

Excellent service and a price to match

I purchased a pool table from TR Sports after seeing they provided the best price. The follow up service was exceptional with fast shipping and up to date communication. I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending their services.

Great service and super quick shipping!

Great interaction and easy website to navigate. Also great selection, also liked the low price on tr sports! Super quick shipping. Ordered it Friday afternoon and it was on my door step Monday morning! Not much more to say really, just a great experience end to end.
Price, speed of shipping

Fantastic company

It is great to deal with a company that does what it says it will do. A wide range of sports goods at very competitive prices. Fantastic personalised service, goods delivered promptly, I ordered a pool table and install service, they did splendid jobs, exactly what I wanted. I'll definitely use them for all my sports need.

Fast delivery, product as described.

Wasnt sure about this company at first as i hadnt bought anything thru them before. Pleasantly surprised. Fast delivery. Ordered on Wednesday, delivered Friday morning to my address. Great customer service, really appriciate it.

Leah

Leah

Lied to repeatedly re ETA

Ordered an air hockey for sons birthday which should have arrived aug 15. Contacted to say item would be "late". When I said I would need to cancel the order if it could not arrive in time for my sons birthday, I was repeatedly lied to re ETA. Just strung along to prevent me from cancelling the order. Last promised date was yesterday - didn't arrive. Company not answering emails now. Left with no gift for my sons birthday today. Disgraceful company

Excellent online service

I purchased a luxcury dinning pool table online from T&R SPORTS. I had requested delivery and installation service, and had a call from one of their staff to organise delivery and install. I really like the idea of combination dinning table and pool table, and the table itself is brilliant. The staff member went above and beyond to help us with the purchase and I couldn't be happier with the level of service and support we received.

Jas

JasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Missing parts

An order was placed for a TT set and i was called to advice that the last unit in stock was damaged. So they sold me the next one up and I paid the difference. Upon delivery, there were parts missing. I was promised that pasts will be dispatched from Sydney and i was given a tracking # which does not exist, I called the office and had to explain, repeat everything again. They did not know what I was talking about. Current status, they will check and advice.

Awesome. Service was fantastic!

I purchased a trampoline through TR SPORTS 2 weeks ago. Customer service was great. The trampoline was a gift for my kids, and they absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend T&R SPORTS!

Perfect. Better than expected

This is my first time buying sports stuff online, but the whole experience thanks to TR Sports has been so simple, transparent and perfect. The detail in the framing and finishes look brilliant - better than I could ever have imagined. Thanks so much for your professional service and care from immediately after placing the order to the perfect delivery. I know there is only one place I will be coming again for sports stuffs. Great job and thanks so much.

HK M.

HK M.Sydney, NSW

8' MDF Pool Table is Terrible

The 8 foot MDF Pool table is cheap and poorly constructed. Assembly is difficult given the lack of guide holes and alignment leaving you to guess where you should insert the screws and eventually resulting in a misaligned table top and varying hole sizes - NOT great on a pool table. Avoid buying if you want a pool table you can actually play pool on

Excellent product, customer service and timely delivery

I was very happy with the customer service (they went above and beyond), the product and the timing of the delivery. I purchased a trampoline for a birthday gift, which was delivered in time for the birthday. The product was perfect. All queries I had were addressed promptly and in a friendly manner. I could not be happier with TR Sports!

Jason.H

Jason.HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine Experience

T&R Sports Online were excellent to deal with, communication, delivery and the product purchased was of high quality
The staff was very helpful.
A genuine sealer offering genuine products
extremely happy with the experience
Will come back!

Best price for sports stuffs online and awesome customer service

Have purchased multiple times from these guys.
Pricing is often the best Aussie wide online.
The product was easy to order and arrived on time with no fuss. The pricing was competitive and have recommend tr sports to my friends.

kym.robeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SO far...I have nothing good to say as my pool table is still a pile of wood pieces!!

Brilliant would highly recommend

Highly recommend
I read the reviews hesitant to order but I emailed tr sports direct and got an quick response so I proceeded with my order hoping for a good experience and they provide free delivery to my great surprise shipping was very quick to arrive.
The quality is fantastic and would highly recommend your company to all of my friends.
Thank you for all of your help!!!

Amazing! Best gift for kids!

I love my T&R SPORTS trampoline. Honestly, one of the best purchases I’ve made. The quality is excellent, this is the second time I bought sports stuffs from here. Really appreciate it! I would highly recommend t&r sports to anyone.

Excellent Service, Quick Delivery

I couldn't have asked for better service. Great priced pool table and good quality, Highly recommend, safe and quick delivery (within 3 days), clear communication, polite and helpful staff. Thanks, we will shop with you again.

Highly recommended

Very good service I have received from T&R sports, have ordered a couple of things and am very happy with the quality of them can highly recommend, a lot cheaper than elsewhere, very good quality.
Will recommend to my families and friends.

Utterly appalling customer service - not to be trusted at all!