T&R Sports

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome delivery service!

Ordered a spring pad cover separately in the same week as the trampoline. Was a matter of days before I received both of them together in one delivery without having to wait any longer.

Amazing Product

Just received my rainbow coloured trampoline. Have to tell you it looks amazing, my kids love it. Excellent product. I will 100% be using you again and recommending to everyone I know. Thank you so much.

Amazing Service

Just got my pool table and the installation team was splendid. Your service and professionalism is undeniable. They even called in advance to confirm the when we are available. Thank you so much. Will shop with T&R Sports again and definitely recommending to everyone I know.

Genuine Product

T&R Sports were excellent to deal with. The communication, delivery and the product purchased was of high quality. A genuine seller offering genuine products. Extremely happy with the experience with T&R Sports.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT PURCHASE

Buyers beware!!! We purchased a trampoline they tried to charge us additional freight. We got it and it took forever to set up. Found out the net was too small for the frame. Contacted them and heard nothing but tell them a part number so I asked them to call and said I would return the entire thing. No response. Nothing.

Sam J.

Sam J.Sydney, NSW

Worst experience

• +2
Store LocationSydney

Leah

Leah

Lied to repeatedly re ETA

Ordered an air hockey for sons birthday which should have arrived aug 15. Contacted to say item would be "late". When I said I would need to cancel the order if it could not arrive in time for my sons birthday, I was repeatedly lied to re ETA. Just strung along to prevent me from cancelling the order. Last promised date was yesterday - didn't arrive. Company not answering emails now. Left with no gift for my sons birthday today. Disgraceful company

Jas

JasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Missing parts

An order was placed for a TT set and i was called to advice that the last unit in stock was damaged. So they sold me the next one up and I paid the difference. Upon delivery, there were parts missing. I was promised that pasts will be dispatched from Sydney and i was given a tracking # which does not exist, I called the office and had to explain, repeat everything again. They did not know what I was talking about. Current status, they will check and advice.

HK M.

HK M.Sydney, NSW

8' MDF Pool Table is Terrible

The 8 foot MDF Pool table is cheap and poorly constructed. Assembly is difficult given the lack of guide holes and alignment leaving you to guess where you should insert the screws and eventually resulting in a misaligned table top and varying hole sizes - NOT great on a pool table. Avoid buying if you want a pool table you can actually play pool on

kym.robeyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SO far...I have nothing good to say as my pool table is still a pile of wood pieces!!

Utterly appalling customer service - not to be trusted at all!

NeillH

NeillHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would never buy from them again - zero stars if I could

Bought a trampoline in December as a Christmas present for my children. Arrived today - 13th March. The item was NOT in stock in Australia. After numerous emails and apologies I was told it arrived but would cost another $180 to have it delivered (original listing was free delivery), because it was too big for their normal courier service. At this point (February now), I said I want a refund. They then said I didn't need to pay delivery and it would be delivered next week.

Andylee

AndyleeNorth Queensland, QLD

Appalling customer service...…….THUMBS DOWN x100

Diklay

Diklay

Damaged goods no help from customer service- NOT RECOMMENDED!

I am disgusted by the service or lack of i should say.

tims28

tims28Sydney, NSW

SELLING ITEMS NOT IN STOCK

Terrible service

I purchased item off eBay. 4 days after item was marked as sent, I receive a phone call saying that it was out of stock. This was also 1 day after expected delivery date.
Different colour was delivered 2 days later and there was only 1 man delivering the item. He couldn’t get it off the truck so I had to help. It ended up falling on my leg leaving a lump and bruise.
I called the company and they said that they call everyone to tell them that only 1 man delivers so will need help. This isn’t true as I didn’t receive any phone call.
Terrible service all round. Won’t be purchasing here again.

Easily the worst company in Australia I have ever dealt with

Basketball stand

Purchased basketball stand from T & R sports within 2 months the item has deteriorated badly, Listed price was $1099 special price was $400 we thought we where buying a good quality product. When i asked for refund / replacement they have been so difficult only offering refund if i return product. This is at my expense of $350.00 really how fair. I am currently listed to attend court with this company to try and get a refund..poor customer service. Would never purchase again from them. Be wary.

VijayaA.

VijayaA.blacktown

This is a decent table for family use...

Just perfect for our family.The delivery was on time. The packaging was nice and easy as were the directions. The process overall was super simple. You'll need a couple pliers or wrenches to tighten the bolts but that's about it. It can store away really easy as you can put the tables at 90 degrees and roll them away. We haven't stored them as we've been busy enjoying them, but I tested it out and it was very simple to do. We play a bunch now and are really loving it.