Tanking You

Tanking You

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nigel

NigelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job on a difficult site

Tony took on our difficult site in Stirling and he and his team did an excellent job installing 3 large water tanks and the associated irrigation. Highly recommend him for all sites and certainly any that could be a challenge

Great job by local company

Tanking You is a very efficient, local company. Tony provided an immediate quote and my new tank was delivered and installed quickly and to my satisfaction. I can highly recommend Tanking You.

Reliable trades people who are proud of the quality of their work - I highly recommend them.

Tony has provided outstanding service and quality work. He and his staff are very efficient, reliable and ensured that the installation of our new tank was on time. Tony’s service and knowledge was exemplary and his staff took pride in the quality of their work. I high recommend Tony and his team.

Thanks for an outstanding job.

I appreciated the care and professional workmanship by Tony and his crew when they installed three 22000L tanks on my farm. His attention to detail was outstanding as was his communication. Tony and his crew did exactly what they said they would do and more.
Natalie Sanders, Balaklava

Dcourt is Home

Dcourt is HomeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service - design, quote and installation.

Tanking you provided great support from start to completion. Everything was smooth and seamless, with all the timelines met before or on time. Really looking forward to being able to use rainwater plumbed to my home and for my garden. Thanks Tony and team.

Jesse Z.

Jesse Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent experience with Tanking You

Tanking You have helped us out with a couple of jobs now - a large tank for CFS and two slimline tanks. Communication was seamless, they were efficient, always on time and offered multiple solutions to our Brief. The team has a 'can do' attitude. Many thanks!

Simone M.

Simone M.Southern and Hills, SA

GREAT FANTASTIC

Could not be happier, quick , polite, talked me through the in's and out's of what is needed for up keep. ABOVE ALL great price. Tanking you ……. I'm Tanking you! cheers

Store Locationword of mouth

kevin caire

kevin caireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent to deal with!

Being in business for my self I appreciated the level of communication from Tony from start to finish. The installation of our 2 tanks had to be put off due to inclement weather and had to be re-scheduled. On the morning of the installation Tony rang to confirm that he was on the way and when he arrived he outlined the job to his team and they swung into action with each person knowing what they had to do. Tony and the team completed the job in under 4 hours which included cleaning up the site and packing away all their equipment! I also noted that Tony rang his next appointment o advise them they were on the way and an expected arrival time. I have no hesitation in recommending Tony from Tanking You.

Store LocationRefered to us

Tanks installed on Mother’s Day!

Due to inclement weather the installation of our rain water tanks had to be delayed a couple of times. Consequently Tony arranged for the tanks to be put in the afternoon on Mother’s Day. He lived up to his promise to have them in by dark. I definitely recommend Tanking You

Expert advice, courteous, efficient service

Thanks to Tony for his expert advice and guidance, and efficient and timely service - from initial consult right through to our switch over from mains to rainwater today. We especially appreciated the time spent walking us through all of our options. It was largely because of our confidence in Tony's expertise that we went ahead with the installation - and we are delighted with the result. A big thanks also to Tony's team of installers - they were quick, efficient and courteous too.

Lorraine

LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank heavens!

From start to finish Tony's excellent service was appreciated. His prompt response to my initial inquiry, on-site inspection & advice with quote followed up by detailed job information and completion date was in stark contrast to other providers. The installation was completed with Tony on site and his team of workers with expertise, efficiency and minimal disruption. I would highly recommend his work.

Haipei L.

Haipei L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, prompt and professional

We are very happy with Tony's service! We got a 3000L Maxiplas Urban tank for our new house. Tony came to us a couple of times for quoting and measuring. The communications has been clear and quick through the whole process. Tony explained in details what the parts are for, how the flow design works, and how to maintain it - much appreciated for us 1st home owners! Because we have a narrow block with limited access, Tony and his team had to take the gate and a downpipe off to get the tank through. They reinstalled the gate & pipe immediately afterwards and everything was taken care of. That was all done free of charge! Overall a pleasant stress-free experience. We would definitely recommend Tony!

Absolutely Awesome, Highly Recommended

Incredible Service. Due to requiring an urgent install we spoke to Tony on Wednesday night. Within an hour we were meeting at our property. He was very thorough and explained everything to do with the quote. On Thursday we confirmed we would go ahead with the job. Within 15 minutes he had everything organised and told me Monday would be Install day.
Due to inclement weather we weren't sure if the Job would go ahead. But true to Tony's word, tanks Installed and very very happy.
Cannot recommend Tony and his Team enough. We will be telling friends and family about this for a long time to come.

Thank You.

Great service and advice at a reasonable price

Tony and his team were prompt and efficient. They removed our existing tanks and replaced along with a pump upgrade and filter system. Tony's contacts were prompt and timely. Equipment was good quality and the advice given excellent. Tony went above and beyond with some other issues as well that was appreciated. Thoroughly recommend these guys.

anemarija

anemarijaAdelaide

Competent, reliable and helpful

Meredith

Meredithadelaide

Highly recommended

I needed three tanks, and was lucky to engage Tony who gave me some good guidance on the tanks suitable for the different sites and options available. I really wish that I had these tanks installed years ago. My old tank had been leaking, and it was repaired as well. The team were very professional and managed to install the tanks in some quite difficult sites.

dilyndi30

dilyndi30

Untidy sloppy and rushed

Outstanding Team

Top Professional Job

We found Tony & his team to be highly motivated, delivering fantastic results.
We would totaly recomend the services of Tanking You.

Good job

Thankyou tony good efficient and quick job. No job big or small.
Cleaned up after job and very courteous. Thanks