Tanking You

Tanking You

4.3

Very Professional Service

Our 30 year old galv tank finally failed, leaving us without irrigation or water to the stock troughs. Tony was there the next day, came up with an appropriate solution and emailed us a quote that evening. The installation was done today without a glitch. Very professional and everything left clean and tidy. And a good price. We would happily recommend Tanking You. (great business name too!)

Simmos

SimmosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great installation

Fantastic professionalism shown by Tony & the boys who were courteous, efficient and faultless in the pursuit of excellence. Highly recommended!!!

basiahel

basiahelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tank & tank stand removal

Fair quote, hard working crew, planning, cleaning, and timeframe. My old tank & tank stand from the 60s, was removed within 2 hours, like magic. Thank you team Tony, gr8 job!

• +1Thumbnail

Gracenel

GracenelSouthern and Hills, SA

Professional and knowledgeable

Tony came up with a great solution for a tricky job. Quote was received straight away and job was completed within days. Very happy with the final result.
Happy to recommend,

Store LocationAdelaide Hills

Excellent advice and service.

Tony and his team were very professional and completed job to an excellent standard. Quick, efficient and tidy. Very happy with tanks and appreciated the complimentary tap replacing one with a leak.

Store LocationBridgewater SA
Sandie

SandieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unused to having to cope with home maintenance problems, I found dealing with Tony and his team gave me the reassurance of a job well done. They came when they said they would, the job was carried out with the minimum of fuss and disruption, they cleaned up after themselves and took away the old leaking tank. The result was just what was promised and done in a professional manner. A great result. Thank you.

Elaine Trendell

Elaine TrendellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All the tanks we needed

Tony provides great advice and free inside filter. He and the team were quick, efficient and helpful. Love our 2 slimline tanks and other additions, thanks rain water at last.

Tony

TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent job

Tony and his team arrived on time and were friendly and professional. They did a great job in removing the old tank and cleaning up after the installation. High quality workmanship and to top it off, the tank is full!! Great timing!

Store LocationInternet

Top quality job

Tanking You is locally based in the Adelaide hills. The bush fires and now Covid 19 has made us realize that all our local businesses need support at this time. Tony visited our home provided great advice, due to the access limitations we purchased a 22,000 L steel tank which had to be assembled piece by piece in it's final location, so not an easy task. We got a fantastic price, the work was complete on time, the team were very polite and cleaned away any mess. I have no reservations on recommending Tony, I just wish all tradesmen conducted themselves with the same level of professionalism.

Store LocationAdelaide Hills

Unprofessional

Was considering Tony for a job but he didn’t like the fact that we were shopping around. Asked him a very simple question about our quote and he said he wasn’t interested. From other reviews on here I gathered he does a good job but customer service is everything. I want to trust and have a good rapport with the people I have doing a job for me so I can rely on them in future. You made a tough decision very easy. Thanks Tony.

Nigel

NigelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job on a difficult site

Tony took on our difficult site in Stirling and he and his team did an excellent job installing 3 large water tanks and the associated irrigation. Highly recommend him for all sites and certainly any that could be a challenge

Great job by local company

Tanking You is a very efficient, local company. Tony provided an immediate quote and my new tank was delivered and installed quickly and to my satisfaction. I can highly recommend Tanking You.

Reliable trades people who are proud of the quality of their work - I highly recommend them.

Tony has provided outstanding service and quality work. He and his staff are very efficient, reliable and ensured that the installation of our new tank was on time. Tony’s service and knowledge was exemplary and his staff took pride in the quality of their work. I high recommend Tony and his team.

Thanks for an outstanding job.

I appreciated the care and professional workmanship by Tony and his crew when they installed three 22000L tanks on my farm. His attention to detail was outstanding as was his communication. Tony and his crew did exactly what they said they would do and more.
Natalie Sanders, Balaklava

Dcourt is Home

Dcourt is HomeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service - design, quote and installation.

Tanking you provided great support from start to completion. Everything was smooth and seamless, with all the timelines met before or on time. Really looking forward to being able to use rainwater plumbed to my home and for my garden. Thanks Tony and team.

Jesse Z.

Jesse Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent experience with Tanking You

Tanking You have helped us out with a couple of jobs now - a large tank for CFS and two slimline tanks. Communication was seamless, they were efficient, always on time and offered multiple solutions to our Brief. The team has a 'can do' attitude. Many thanks!

Store LocationTanking You
Simone M.

Simone M.Southern and Hills, SA

GREAT FANTASTIC

Could not be happier, quick , polite, talked me through the in's and out's of what is needed for up keep. ABOVE ALL great price. Tanking you ……. I'm Tanking you! cheers

Store Locationword of mouth
kevin caire

kevin caireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent to deal with!

Being in business for my self I appreciated the level of communication from Tony from start to finish. The installation of our 2 tanks had to be put off due to inclement weather and had to be re-scheduled. On the morning of the installation Tony rang to confirm that he was on the way and when he arrived he outlined the job to his team and they swung into action with each person knowing what they had to do. Tony and the team completed the job in under 4 hours which included cleaning up the site and packing away all their equipment! I also noted that Tony rang his next appointment o advise them they were on the way and an expected arrival time. I have no hesitation in recommending Tony from Tanking You.

Store LocationRefered to us

Tanks installed on Mother’s Day!

Due to inclement weather the installation of our rain water tanks had to be delayed a couple of times. Consequently Tony arranged for the tanks to be put in the afternoon on Mother’s Day. He lived up to his promise to have them in by dark. I definitely recommend Tanking You

Expert advice, courteous, efficient service

Thanks to Tony for his expert advice and guidance, and efficient and timely service - from initial consult right through to our switch over from mains to rainwater today. We especially appreciated the time spent walking us through all of our options. It was largely because of our confidence in Tony's expertise that we went ahead with the installation - and we are delighted with the result. A big thanks also to Tony's team of installers - they were quick, efficient and courteous too.

Store LocationTanking You