Tanking You

Tanking You

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thanks for an outstanding job.

I appreciated the care and professional workmanship by Tony and his crew when they installed three 22000L tanks on my farm. His attention to detail was outstanding as was his communication. Tony and his crew did exactly what they said they would do and more.
Natalie Sanders, Balaklava

Great service - design, quote and installation.

Tanking you provided great support from start to completion. Everything was smooth and seamless, with all the timelines met before or on time. Really looking forward to being able to use rainwater plumbed to my home and for my garden. Thanks Tony and team.

Excellent experience with Tanking You

Tanking You have helped us out with a couple of jobs now - a large tank for CFS and two slimline tanks. Communication was seamless, they were efficient, always on time and offered multiple solutions to our Brief. The team has a 'can do' attitude. Many thanks!

GREAT FANTASTIC

Could not be happier, quick , polite, talked me through the in's and out's of what is needed for up keep. ABOVE ALL great price. Tanking you ……. I'm Tanking you! cheers

Store Locationword of mouth

Excellent to deal with!

Being in business for my self I appreciated the level of communication from Tony from start to finish. The installation of our 2 tanks had to be put off due to inclement weather and had to be re-scheduled. On the morning of the installation Tony rang to confirm that he was on the way and when he arrived he outlined the job to his team and they swung into action with each person knowing what they had to do. Tony and the team completed the job in under 4 hours which included cleaning up the site and packing away all their equipment! I also noted that Tony rang his next appointment o advise them they were on the way and an expected arrival time. I have no hesitation in recommending Tony from Tanking You.

Store LocationRefered to us

Tanks installed on Mother’s Day!

Due to inclement weather the installation of our rain water tanks had to be delayed a couple of times. Consequently Tony arranged for the tanks to be put in the afternoon on Mother’s Day. He lived up to his promise to have them in by dark. I definitely recommend Tanking You

Expert advice, courteous, efficient service

Thanks to Tony for his expert advice and guidance, and efficient and timely service - from initial consult right through to our switch over from mains to rainwater today. We especially appreciated the time spent walking us through all of our options. It was largely because of our confidence in Tony's expertise that we went ahead with the installation - and we are delighted with the result. A big thanks also to Tony's team of installers - they were quick, efficient and courteous too.

Thank heavens!

From start to finish Tony's excellent service was appreciated. His prompt response to my initial inquiry, on-site inspection & advice with quote followed up by detailed job information and completion date was in stark contrast to other providers. The installation was completed with Tony on site and his team of workers with expertise, efficiency and minimal disruption. I would highly recommend his work.

Store LocationTanking You

Great service, prompt and professional

We are very happy with Tony's service! We got a 3000L Maxiplas Urban tank for our new house. Tony came to us a couple of times for quoting and measuring. The communications has been clear and quick through the whole process. Tony explained in details what the parts are for, how the flow design works, and how to maintain it - much appreciated for us 1st home owners! Because we have a narrow block with limited access, Tony and his team had to take the gate and a downpipe off to get the tank through. They reinstalled the gate & pipe immediately afterwards and everything was taken care of. That was all done free of charge! Overall a pleasant stress-free experience. We would definitely recommend Tony!

Absolutely Awesome, Highly Recommended

Incredible Service. Due to requiring an urgent install we spoke to Tony on Wednesday night. Within an hour we were meeting at our property. He was very thorough and explained everything to do with the quote. On Thursday we confirmed we would go ahead with the job. Within 15 minutes he had everything organised and told me Monday would be Install day.
Due to inclement weather we weren't sure if the Job would go ahead. But true to Tony's word, tanks Installed and very very happy.
Cannot recommend Tony and his Team enough. We will be telling friends and family about this for a long time to come.

Thank You.

Great service and advice at a reasonable price

Tony and his team were prompt and efficient. They removed our existing tanks and replaced along with a pump upgrade and filter system. Tony's contacts were prompt and timely. Equipment was good quality and the advice given excellent. Tony went above and beyond with some other issues as well that was appreciated. Thoroughly recommend these guys.

Competent, reliable and helpful

The owner is very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. He has a can-do attitude which I appreciated after dealing with other tradespeople who resent dealing with changing ideas or plans. My job was fairly complex, and he came up with several excellent suggestions for how to better achieve my goals (for example changes that enabled me to collect rainwater off the entire roof, and to have a greater storage volume than I had thought possible), but was also ready to find ways to make my preferences work. Another thing I appreciated was clear communication, appointments being reliably kept, and being kept informed if a delay occurred. Being a complex job there were unexpected problems (due to the condition of my existing groundwater system) but everything was handled well and fixed. They were also very prompt about responding to some minor installation problems that became apparent after the job was finished and I had paid, returning quickly to fix them at no extra cost. I am very happy with the system I now have - just praying for rain! :)

Highly recommended

I needed three tanks, and was lucky to engage Tony who gave me some good guidance on the tanks suitable for the different sites and options available. I really wish that I had these tanks installed years ago. My old tank had been leaking, and it was repaired as well. The team were very professional and managed to install the tanks in some quite difficult sites.

Untidy sloppy and rushed

Initially Tony presented as friendly and helpful. He arranged a quick installation of 3 rainwater tanks. Unfortunately, the tanks colours are different. They rushed the installation so much that the work is untidy and sloppy. There are gouges in the tanks from the installation. The silicon is rough and untidy, the plumbing glue is very noticable in places where it does not belong. They used damaged pipes, he did replace those. There are 3 unnecessary joins in 15m pipe. Two tanks were not connected together correctly, so the tanks parted and Tony refused to return to fix the join. There were no instructions given about cleaning the filters or first flush device. After spending more that $6,000, I expect a better instaLlation and information.
This is the 6th time I have had tanks installed, and this the worst. I will not recommend or use Tanking you again.

Outstanding Team

It is my pleasure to offer my highest recommendation of Tony Migalka and his team.
Tony recently installed a fire protection system and rainwater harvesting system to my home. Tony's professionalism and friendly manner was outstanding and his command over his team impressive.
Tony was reliable, good humoured and very pleasant to deal with. From our first contact, his broad knowledge of products and systems, and his experience was evident. We quickly developed a relationship of trust. I felt very comfortable with Tony’s recommendations and ideas and believe I received true value for money.
His team was friendly, polite and respectful. They were efficient and followed Tony’s instructions with impressive accuracy.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending Tony Migalka and his team to others.
Margaret Kiley

Top Professional Job

We found Tony & his team to be highly motivated, delivering fantastic results.
We would totaly recomend the services of Tanking You.

Good job

Thankyou tony good efficient and quick job. No job big or small.
Cleaned up after job and very courteous. Thanks

Less than a week and we have filtered Rainwater on tap. Thank you Tony and team

Tony came to our house last Saturday and gave us excellent advice on what sort of system would suit us best. He gave us options. Once chosen, the system was delivered and installed today (total of 4 days) and so close to Christmas I was amazed. He explained how the system works and what we need to do after a long dry spell. Very Easy! Tony's knowledge is amazing and I would not hesitate to recommend Tony and his team to anyone!

Problem solved - free, clean rainwater

I had a terrible time trying to get rainwater connected from house to tank because the builder had given poor advice on how low my tank needed to be installed on my sloping block. The tank was not low enough and the water would not flow. The tank had to be installed prior to the construction of the house. Tony and the team came in, solved the problem, lowered the tank and connected the house up. 3 years later we run the whole house on clean filtered rain water! Thanks Tony

Excellent job, Tony and team!

From first contact, Tony impressed me with his professionalism and excellent advice on how to install a rainwater tank in our hard-to-access location. He is a good listener and at no point made me feel that my questions or suggestions were uninformed. He explained his proposal very clearly and made sure he had made himself understood. The installation was performed exactly as planned and very soon after I ordered it, and I am very satisfied with the work Tony and his team did.