Target Fleecy

Target Fleecy

See the Best Electric Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Warmth and comfort on cold winter nights

At a very reasonable price, this electric blanket is ideal for couples who are affected by the night cold differently. Being a fitted blanket helps it stay in place too.

This Blanket is amazing

I bought this electric blanket and it is the best thing I ever did it made my sleep a whole lot better during the winter. They are also responsible priced compared to all the other ones out there.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

This is perfect for keeping warm in winter!!!

This blanket is absolutely perfect for all families. It easily goes onto the bed and it stays in place and doesn’t slip. The different heat settings are really good as well as the different sides of the bed remotes so that they can be at different temperatures to suit different needs. Highly recommend.

sooo worm!!!

This is a really useful product in summer. Its great that you can have different temperatures on both sides. Will definitely use this again. Easy to use, warms up fast.

Warm blanky

Lovely product what keeps you comfortably warm on those cold winter nights. It has 3 different heat settings and warms up quickly and cools off slowly. i sometimes use it to just relax my back as it's always sore and it does the job really well

Date PurchasedMar 2017

good product

I bought this blanket for a present for my mum she loves this blanket the material is not the best quality .but is a great blanket ,you can use it on a bed or a chair my mum really feels the cold and has been really warm since getting the balnket

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great blanket for a budget price.

Bought this for my mum as her ancient one eventually died. Budget was the main factor, and the fact that we are at the tail end of Winter anyway. It is a fantastic blanket and she is over the moon with it. Heats up really quickly and is a great size, so no freeze zone around the edges! The quality of the material is at the lower end, but that doesn't take away from the excellent functionality of this blanket. Very happy

Date PurchasedAug 2017

its Good,it does the job,i brought a single electric blanket and i lay it across my DB and its Beaut

It is great I'm using it as we speak ,puts out a great volume of warmth in no time ,I have a single that I lay over my DBed and its warms both sides its great

Date PurchasedMar 2017

I love this product!!!

I really love this blanket, I got it for christmas and it was very useful. The heat doesnt stay on for that long and so it gets cold easily but when the heat it is on it works great with being sick and cuddling with it!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good blanket for the price

Basic blanket for the 70 to 100 range, the controller is basic and doesnt have any zones like the more expensive ones, the controller shuts down in 12 hours automatically. Dont expect miracles.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Perfect for winter if you have extremely cold legs like me

This blanket has two control options for two sides of bed, which is really great if you and your partner prefer different temperatures to sleep. Also, it shuts down after 12 hours of continuous run so it is less of fire hazard. And, the fitted net thing in the bottom makes the mattress stay in place.

It's a great item

This is an awesome item! Definitely worth the money, it has kept me warm all winter and has dual control, so I can be one heat and my partner can have a different! It Is very effective and I couldn't live without it really! Best purchase I have made all winter!

Pretty warm but

It is rather short if you want to put it in a queen size bed but the advantage is that it warm up really quick as long as you cover with a blanket and sometimes it will really warm if you leave it on overnight and the durability is quite impressive, since mine has already last 2 years.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

In a word: Toasty

Quick to heat up with changeable settings.
Fleecy feel, which means it isn't as prone to developing lint compared to competing electric blankets.
The timer is easily the best thing about it! Lets you keep it on for the coldest part of the night and save electricity for the rest.
2 controllers - one for each side! No need to reach over any obstacles if you're looking for a quick switch.
Decent value for money.

Keeps me so cozy

Have purchased a few electric blankets in the past but this is by far the best. Always forget to turn it off at night but the timer saves the day. Doesn't take long at all to heat up which is great and love the size and feel of this blanket.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

great

This a great second electric blanket for the home . Tou always need another one for visitors so they are warm while they visit in the colder months. It stays in place on the bed due to the fitted skirt which is a great design from the string tying ones. Great heating functions and it is great you have put a timer on it so if you go to sleep and forget to turn it off it turns off on 1 to 12 hours

Great for winter use

I use this every night, it warms up super quick so I just flick it on before brushing my teeth and it makes sliding into bed a pleasure every night

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Target Fleecy Electric Blanket - My Experience & Specs

I don't normally use an electric blanket, but this winter has been so damn cold that I decided to buy an affordable one so I could give it a go. I shortlisted my options & was tossing up whether or not to buy this one from Target, or a similarly priced electric blanket with the same specs & customer rating from Kogan - In the end I went with Target, only because I could physically see the product before buying it.

This electric blanket has three heat settings & an auto off function which I love for safety purposes. It has two temperature controllers, one on ether side (I'm assuming that's the case for double beds & up) with buttons you use to select your preferred temperature from low, medium or high. I turn mine on high about 15 minutes to half an hour before I want to go to bed, then when I go to bed I turn it down to low & if I remember, I turn it off completely before I fall asleep - It heats up very quickly & is certainly warmer than electric blankets I've used in the past, so I can't sleep with it on all night (I get too hot & that wakes me up if I do).

It was really easy to set up & put on my bed, I love that there are two temperature controllers & other than it being a really warm/hot electric blanket, I don't haven't complaints, nor have I had any problems with this electric blanket. It is not the best quality in the world but it is certainly doing the job for myself & many others.

* Things To Consider:

I've found that the auto off function doesn't always work. I've found it on twice during the day when it should've auto turned itself off.

As I've mentioned already it is a really warm electric blanket & it heats up quickly. If you're someone that likes to sleep with your electric blanket on it also gets really really warm overnight.

I didn't see a heap of reviews about this electric blanket when I was researching whether or not to buy an electric blanket. I probably saw about 30 & the vast majority were positive, but there a few from people who's electric blankets had died three or four days after they bought it.

Overall its a great electric blanket for the price. It does the job & is better than I expected it to be.

Here are the specs if you're interested:

- 3 heat settings
- Extra warmth at the foot zone
- Has two removeable LED controllers
- Has built in 12 hour auto off timer
- Has over hear protection
- Fleecy top can be removed & washed
- Made from polyester and cotton

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Never will l use again

The safety switch allows to over heat and why very comfortable be careful of the auto shut of it does not always work , other than that they are super comfortable

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Simple, warm, comfortable

Good for the winter. It heats up quite quick and it's got button controls instead of the traditional dial. The is a bit long and the remote is quite far away from the bed. May need some adjusting if you have a low bed or you'll have to reach quite far down to get it.

No troubles so far and I can sleep without issues.

I have it on Medium setting as default and that gets quite hot in the middle of the night that I have to turn it off - so heat strength is more than enough.