Target TESMO110

Target TESMO110

Cheap and works great

Works great out of the box. I use this good little microwave everyday and never skips a heartbeat. Target also provides good after sales customer service which is a bonus.

Purchased in December 2018.

Surprisingly effective

I had limited expectations at this cheap price point and only really intended this as a fill in microwave but two and a half years later its still going strong and gets used daily. Its nicely finished and has good simple buttons. Cooking times seem no different to any other I have had over the years. Looks good too! Just give it a wipe out from time to time and that's it

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Cheap and chearful but small

This is a tiny microwave - let me say that right off the bat. Its fine for us because its just the two of us. Cooking times are normal the only negative is that you can only use small plates in it but that's OK. It's quite solidly made and very cheap to buy.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good little microwave

I use this mostly to reheat dinners and cold coffees - I never cook per se in it although I have defrosted meat in it a few times. I find that it works very smoothly and causes no concern. I checked the label and its certified as safe for use in Australia and seems well enough built despite the very low price,.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Simple reliable but basic features

This is a real bargain price wise but you need to realize it is very small and cant fit a dinner plate inside. It is basic and has very simple menus but it does work well and cooks evenly but a little slowly. it's only $60 and its well worth it but you need to be realistic, its no $300 Panasonic

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good for a basic unit

There is nothing deluxe about this microwave - its a bit smaller than normal and has a basic layout BUT it works very well and is superb value for money. I can't tell the difference with this and other famous brand one I have had in the past other than the size. Its a go-er

Date PurchasedMar 2018

What price is a customer worth?

After getting intended purchases to sales counter which in fact totalled approximately $82. Having paid the sales person I requested that I be given a bag to carry them in the answer was that will be another 15 cents. My reply was please reverse sale and put goods back on shelf. With a grunt a bag was produced and goods packed the sales person was only doing what they were told to do, but hey they whinge about people not buying in store and buying on line from the likes of EBay, Amazon or Bangood their attitude does nothing customers to shop in their stores.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great price and works well

Food can loose original texture just as it would with most microwaves, the programming features and controls are well thought out and easy to use. Heats food evenly. I think it would look better in silver instead of white, so a different range of colours would have been nice to have

OK Little Cheaply made

This microwave is alright. Its definitely made down to a price, not up to a quality standard but it works as intended and has Australian safety pass maks on it. Its a little pasticky and smaller in size than normal family microwave but its also only $60. The menu is basic but adequate. Nothing deluxe about this but it works just fine

Good basic model

I use this to sterilize bottles and to reheat dinners mostly. I don't really cook in it so my review reflects those uses. I find this extremely simple and reliable. Nothing complex about the menus (didn't even need to read the manual) Its a bit smaller than average but it was cheap and works very well indeed.Cheap and cheerful and definitely worth the price

Cooks better than expected

I had limited expectations based on (1) its a no-namer from target (2) extremely cheap price of $59 (3) plastic fantastic looking body. Well I have come to rely on this little machine. Its a bit smaller than average size wise but I now think its great. It cooks perfectly well for irs size, passes Australian safety standards and I literally have no complaints about it. When we got it I expected it to be junk. Its not! Its good!

Great little microwave

This is a little smaller than the average microwave size, but not by much. It's not really branded so who knows where it's from (probably China) but it works great. I have reheated that many dinners in it and it always works a treat. It was cheap to buy (under $60) and has surprised me as to how much you DO get for that price. Good unit, easy to operate.

Compact size - good performance

This has proven to be an excellent purchase. It was only $59 but its already earned its stripes. We use it nearly every day and it does a decent job. It's only 700w so it takes a little longer to cook larger things but I only ever use it to reheat dinners or de-thaw frozen food, not actually cook. Always does the job and actually looks pretty reasonable to for a cheap appliance - just be aware it's a little smaller than most others.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good value microwave - works nicely

TIts kind of amazing that a $59 microwave works this well! Perhaps they really ARE all made in the same factory after all! Jokes aside, this performs very well indeed and I am pleased with it. It has decent cooking power and the menu suggestions with defrosting seem pretty much bang on. It even looks quite nice which is a bonus. It works well, passes Australian safety standards and has a decent guarantee too - good deal!

Cheapie but a goodie

This was only $59 which is excellent value for a microwave. I initially felt a bit strange buying a 'home brand' type machine but I think Target would be careful and only sell fully tested and approved products (I hope) and I must say it's quite sturdy. The menus are very simple but make excellent sense and it cooks well. It well and truly has been excellent so far and I can recommend it to others - its good.

Happy Camper

This microwave gets loads of use in our caravan on our many road trips. It is a good size and has consistently worked well without ever failing. I suppose all microwaves of the same wattage heat up at the same rate but it seems quick. It is easy to use.

Easy To Use Simple Microwave

What do you get for $60 dollars in microwaves? More than you would expect! This is actually quite a decent machine despite its cheap price tag. I have used it jus the same as I would any other and been pleasantly surprised at the simplicity and ability to cook well. It's a little on the smaller side but it works just fine

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Good No Frills Microwave

I wasn't sure what a n in house branded microwave from Target would be like but its good! It is a simple and basic design that just gets the job done, no mucking around. It has easy to use menus that are well laid out and it cooks well. Maybe not the fastest ever but it gets there. Its physically a little smaller so not every plate fits inside but its cheap as anything and works well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Value for money Microwave.

Amazing price ! does the job well. Compact yet big enough to manage everyday use. Very user friendly settings and has several menu options. Mostly using to re-heat food. works well for defrosting too. Looks well built for the price paid. Microwave does sound a bit loud, but I guess all sound same in this price range. Will recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Well Made Good Value Microwave

I didn't even realise Target sold microwave and was seriously amazed at the price. It was cheap enough that we just bought it on a whim. It works very well indeed. It has nice clear menus and cooking times seem quite quick to me. I mostly do defrosting with it and the occasional reheated meal. I would purchase the same model again if required.