TatBrow

TatBrow

1.2

Complete Crap it's nothing like microblading

They are refusing to give me refund for an item that doesn't work as advertised. Buyer beware it does not work. They will NOT make a refund easy. It is a scam

Raye
Raye

Can someone help me get a refund

Took a beauty product I loved and made it icky

Not Market worthy - it’s an erasable marker!

Love these pens!!!

I have alopecia and don’t have eyebrows. I had eyebrows tattooed, several times, many years ago, that have faded quite. I have used the Tatbrow pens for a couple of years now. They are easy to use and are a much more natural look than the pencils I had been using.

Terrible scam. Long delivery from China!

Ordered Jan 12. Did not arrive until first week of February. Bought 2 pens and they are horrible. The felt tips just leak pale ink. No fine strokes as advertised. Also the company emailed saying if I write a good review in Facebook they will refund my order or give me a $100 Amazon gift card. No wonder they have good reviews. Complete waste of money, dont buy! Also note how few comments are on their instagram posts. If I could give zero stars I would.

SCAM!

Paid for product on December 4. Still not delivered to me on January 30.
At first they said there was an error with my order and that they’ll reship it. I have followed up to see the status of the order, but I’m not getting any answers.
Completely a rip off!!!!

Note: Product is coming from China while advertisements say US.

Over-priced poorly constructed.

I purchased two and after using one time the product ran dry. I haven't been able to get it to work again even after following instructions. Product is a #RIPOFF #DONOTBUY

What even

I bought two colours, the blonde is darker than the brown. Would work for people with no eyebrow hair, the pen just will not work over eyebrow hair, as soon as it hits the hair the ink does not go onto your skin. Definitely does not look like micro blade strokes :/

Red R.

Red R.Perth, WA

Waste of time and money DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING

Paid for product 19 October. Still not delivered to me on 8 November 2019. Emails requesting delivery date are unanswered. Wish I had read reviews before purchasing. Product is not Australian or American, it is coming from China instead. This was never revealed before purchase. What a waste of time and money. Extremely deceptive advertising on Instagram

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Jane

JaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Blonde Tatbrow dreadful orange colour

Ordered blonde Tatbrow on 21st October it arrived on 6th November I ordered Blonde and I would say that it is orange without doubt the worst makeup purchase that I have ever made and interestingly I bought a pen that looks identical from Loreal and its great at $aus 16.99

Magnesium

MagnesiumHunter Region, NSW

Don't bother!

Quality of this product was just trash! My eyebrows came out looking so unnatural and the colour was way off. It has some sort of ink appearance on my skin.

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t fall for the Instagram Hype

The blond is reddish brown. Goes on thick. Makes me look like a clown. I want a refund; they don’t answer their phone

Horrible product. Blond is reddish brown. Goes on thick and dark. Does not give brow affect. Makes you look like a clown. Want to return it, but they don’t answer their phone

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Did not match its clAim

Did not match its claims. Not razor point rip. Or hair like strokes. Just color oozing out of tip with 3 notches. Very small item, Cheaply made, for more than $20. Not worth the money.

horrible

they sent me an ash blond when I asked for black. never again. don't waste your $$$ stay away don't buy this product. I just wasted 16.99

Find out how TatBrow compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Awful customer service and product

Awful! They took 3 weeks in the shipment! When I alerted them their CS people were the worst and basically ignored me. There’s many comparable products out there that are much better than this with better service as well. Don’t waste your $$

RIPOFF!!!

Ordereded 2 Tatbrow pens December 10, 2018 and never received them. I’ve sent multiple emails with no response or results!! Getting ready to file a complaint through PayPal. Don’t trust this company!!

cindy c

cindy cDarwin, NT

Wish I had read reviews before buying!

Jacey

JaceyDeland

Doesn't work like stated

I received the TatBrow and tried it out. First of all I probably ordered the wrong color. But, more importantly, the pen did not look like separate lines. It pretty much covered like most other brow pens. I didn't like it and won't be using it again.

Sooty

SootyNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Finally a refund!!

Just as I had totally given up ever receiving this product - ordered in October - I asked for a full refund and had to threaten them with advising the Chinese Embassy! I received almost by return notification of a FULL refund. So just letting you know out there, don't give up hope completely and remember to mention the Chinese Embassy in your email to them. It seemed to work this time. Meanwhile me and many other poor saps continuel fighting the JustFashionNow battle .. to be continued. Please please never order anything online from China again in the fashion/cosmetic category.

Wendy F.

Wendy F.asked

I received my TatBrow today, and the lid won't stay closed. This is a problem, and I don't know how to best remedy the situation?

Patty B.

Patty B.asked

Mine was completely died out. I shook it, tried to moisten the tip- nothing worked. I finally pulled out the tip- then shook it upside down- only a few brown dry "crumbs" fell out. They must've sent me a very old one. I messaged them & now waiting for a response. Any ideas?

linda dixon
linda dixon

sent me the wrong color & left numerous messages but never contacted me. stole my money

Lvs
Lvs

Honestly, it was a 'live and learn' situation for me. Biggest rip off and waste of money. FB ads look great, and products should be and work as they appear, but that is just not the case.

daphne

daphneasked

how long is the delivery date, and do I get a tracking number? I have not received an order confirmation either, kindly respond as your earliest