Taubmans Endure

Low Sheen, Semi Gloss, Matt

2.5

Disappointed

Disappointed!
We used afew drums of Taubmans we were honestly applying 4-5 coats on some walls. Coverage and the body of the paint is terrible, I don't recommend to tradies or home owners We won't be using Taubmans again.

Purchased for A$800.00.

CustomerCentral Queensland, QLD

Happy not to be using 'other' leading brand.

After being in commercial and residential painting for years, it has been specified by architects to use DULUX. I don't know what kind of 'kickbacks' they must get but obviously worth having a 2nd rate paintjob must be worth it. Residential side has now been specifying endure and i hope it NEVER changes back to that washy looking gear. And also end up using a lot less paint

Painted SurfaceConcrete, Plasterboard, Previously painted and Wood
fellow traveller

fellow travellerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love, Love, Love this paint

Just finished painting my whole house with this paint and I love it. Thick, no drips, and fantastic coverage. I can't believe the bad reviews, maybe competitors are panicking. Buy this paint, you won't be disappointed.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$200.00.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard, Previously painted and Wood

JuzzyQld

Super poor coverage

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for A$150.00.

Joan

JoanSydney, NSW

Paint turns a different colour with age and sunlight.

After almost ten years of wear and tear on the family room walls, we decided to repaint. Upon removing the paintings, mirrors and wall hangings, we discovered that the paint ("Rubble") had gradually changed colour to a pink/yellow hue where the paint was not exposed to daylight. As a result, we are having to paint the entire home, three floors, as we want all painted surfaces to match. Now that we are aware of the colour change, it is apparent that it has changed to a lesser extent in darker areas but still no longer matches the original colour. Extremely disappointed in the product.

Stinks like gas and cat's pee.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$53.00.

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Taubmans endure stench

Bought taubmans endure 6litres on special at Bunnings. Thinking it would be a good product because of its reputation. As it started to dry there was a horrible smell which has been around for over a week and still as strong. Fans going, Doors open and still no change. My husband and I have developed sore throats from the smell. Can’t go in the room. Is this old stock Bunnings are selling and not warning customers?

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$82.00.

Syd Swan

Syd SwanVictoria

Not the Best Paint I Have Used

Just painted the AC Cement walls in 3 bedrooms, kitchen lounge, bathroom and laundry with Endure. After 2 coats we still don’t have full cover. We had the colour matched, came up slightly darker which was fine but we are still trying to get full cover in some spots. Pretty ordinary given the price. Would not recommend. We also used the so called one coat ceiling paint - that’s a joke.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings for A$80.00.

Paul

PaulHobart, TAS

was very happy with result

Purchased in February 2020 at Taubmans Professional Trade Centre.

Painted SurfacePlasterboard and Previously painted

Nadine W.

Nadine W.North Western Region, NSW

Love it!

The consistency of the paint was good. It went on easily and only dripped if I applied too much paint to my brush or roller.
This paint was used in the master bedroom of my house.
The colour came out really well over the white undercoat. I covered a dark purple wall with the whispering peach colour in 1/4 strength. I applied two coats, with a drying time around 2.5 hours and the finish is very good. I applied both coats fairly liberally. I would use this paint again.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$80.00.

Vincarelli

VincarelliFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't bother

It's low sheen and not matt. It's thin and doesn't cover. I'm covering a pale blue and wanting it to be white so I've done two coats of primer and two coats of Endure and you can still see the blue through it. Waste of time and money.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$85.00.

Matthew

Matthew

Horrible paint!

Bought this from bunnings. Recommend from sales clerk. Absolutely horrible finish. Roller lines everywhere. 3 coats still lines! Waste of time and money, don't waste your time and get another brand!

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for A$70.00.

jhar1970

jhar1970victoria, 3051

Taubmans Endure : never used it before, never again

I don't usually use this paint professionally but the client wanted us to give it a go.
I was painting a hallway with a darker colour. Wall prep was per normal, painting over 10yr old paint in good condition.
I found the paint dried very fast, too fast at 18-20 degrees 30% humidity. about twice as fast as Haymes expressions or Taubmans Easy Coat or living silk. Made it very hard to get a good finish with a roller. Possibly with the trend of Low or No VOCCs paints now, neither which flow and dry rapidly.
I'm having real difficulties getting a clean no lines finish from a roller.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$89.00.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

drying too quickly even in cool weather.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Heather N.

Heather N.Great Southern, WA

Only 3 years on and it looks like it’s been there for 30 years!

We owner built our home and I personally hand painted both interior and exterior with taubmans endure.... wanted a quality finish but got a very poor result.
Weathertex is pre primed but I did a coat of undercoat and two top coats... the paint is streaky, markets easily, chips off with hose washing, and now it has rusty looking stains in the grooves. High pressure hosing did not remove. So I have to repaint the whole house again. Not happy jan! Waste of time, energy and lots of money. Internal walls also mark way too easily for my liking. No idea why I listened to the sales pitch.

Purchased in January 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Phil

Phil

Very Disappointing coverage

I bought a 10 litre tin of Taubmans ceiling white and the coverage is rubbish. With the paint being so thin it's really hard to get a smooth finish. It takes so much time to get rid of the roller line between each run so it doesn't dry before you get to the next run, yes you can get it smooth but you need to be so perfect on the roller each run across the ceiling and 3 coats to even get close to ok coverage on the ceiling with my fluffy wool roller, don't even try using this paint with a cheapie foam roller!! I should have just stayed with Dulux!!

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Lyndon W

Lyndon WPeel, WA

Absolute rubbish

Used Taubmans Endure to cover Taubmans Living Silk - so far I have put on 3 coats and still do not have a good coverage. Can see stark lines between consecutive roller applications. Really disappointed.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$92.00.

Brian

BrianFar North Queensland, QLD

attracts mildew

Painted in November and was covered in mildew during wet weather in January,even under cover from the rain.Would not recommend this paint for tropical areas.The base had two coats of undercoat and two coats of Endure finish.

Purchased in November 2018.

Painted SurfaceWood
Carol Boys

Carol BoysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish

Have painted a lot of walls in my life. Was talked into buying this paint at Bunnings. Terrible coverage, have painted the bedroom walls with 2 coats & still needs another coat. Walls were sanded & washed before applying. Very shiny for a low sheen paint. Thinking of starting again now with Dulux, which is extremely annoying as I have a whole house to paint. Absolute waste of time & money. Would NOT recommend this paint to anyone.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$95.00.

Bsengos

BsengosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic.

It is matt and can still wipe clean, unlike a flat finish. Very happy with the way the paint went on the wall. Made job easy and finish is perfect.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$250.00.

Lorraine

Lorraineasked

Endure

I have used taubmans endure throughout the house, I was wondering if it is suitable for bathroom. I do have some mould issues, and was wondering how to best prep the walls before painting.

Customer

Wash area with a mould mould killing agent after a light sanding and undercoat with a shellac based stain blocker. Apply top coats of endure lowsheen or semi gloss for better cleaning.

Phillip D.asked

Endure

Have purchased Endure semi gloss for exterior of house ..silver anniversary for walls thundercloud for trims .have 4 powdercoated security doors can i use paint direct or use etch primer first thank you

Juzzy

I wouldn’t use an etch primer over powder coat as there’s nothing for it to “etch” itself on to, generally you use etch over bare metals so the primer has something to bond to..... I would use a 3 in 1 primer sealer undercoat product first

Bryan Walker

Bryan Walkerasked

Endure Low Sheen

i am busy painting inside of my house with Endure CREDANCE =t15 10 .3 on my 5th tin i noticed that the details on the sticker has changed on the mixture where as in showed numbers and letters it only shows numbers the chap at bunnings said they put a new program in and its the same can you please reasure me this is correct thanks Bryan Walker