2Team Removals

R.AliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Leonie K.
Leonie K.

Excellent work. Uday and Anmol were terrific workers. Quick and efficient

Uday and Amol were terrific workers. Quick and efficient. They were polite and helpful. Thankyou.
Alfie
Alfie

Recommended

From start to finish the process was painless and efficient. Friendly, careful guys. I estimated the job would be 3 hours and that's what we were charged. Recommended.
R Hagan
R HaganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great service from Glen Waverley team

Fantastic, polite and experienced service from the Glen Waverley team. Will definitely use this service again
Judy G.
Judy G.

Fast & friendly

Helpful, efficient staff removed my sons’ king size bed from our house to his unit. Fast & friendly service.
Trang V.
Trang V.

Excellent, Good price

Excellent service, the guy was really friendly and super strong to pack up my stuff.
Kristine M
Kristine MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Southbank to South Yarra

Really professional service from their admin side to on site at a one-bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor. Raj and Animal were excellent in doing the work calmly, carefully and it all took much less time than I had anticipated. Everything was packed in the truck with care and offloaded well. I would highly recommend this company to others and use again if/when needed. Team Removals rates are better than three other moving companies I consulted, two of whom mixed up my requirements and inventory. Show reply
Mark
Mark

Excellent removalists

The removalist collected the things from a country town, bought them to Melbourne, dropping the things at three locations. They worked quickly and efficiently.
Big move
Big move
Vicky Rouse
Vicky RouseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect removalists

Happy with their commitment to meet our needs everything went to according to plan well done team removals
Saurabh
SaurabhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst removal company!!!

Worst removal company I've come across.
1) They showed up 3 hours late.
2) They broke my dining table while moving.
3) Wasted an hour fixing it and when I asked them to make a claim with their insurance provider to replace the table, they offered to repair it instead.
4) They took the table for repair and said they would return it in the morning. The next morning they said they were running behind and would return it in the evening. I said ok and then they stopped answering my calls and messages in the evening!

Please avoid this removalist at all costs. Pathetic experience with the removalists and the customer service team. How can you disappear??!! I've placed a police complaint now to get my table back.

Robyne Lancaster
Robyne Lancaster

Small Move

I had a 5 drawer wooden chest of drawers to be moved from Mandurah WA to Baldivis WA. The guys arrived within the time stated and delivered on time. I would recommend Team Removals Mandurah WA to anyone with small loads to move. The 3 men turned up, two were training, and didn’t damage walls or door frames when they moved the chest of drawers. Very happy with the whole experience. The men doing the move were Polite and courageous and I’m very happy with their working relationships between the men.
Highly recommended!
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Tim D.
Tim D.3 posts

Bad, Don't reccomend them at all

Quite Slow to load truck and move furniture. over an hour for lunch break (not charged for but added to the long day)
DBG
DBGSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Across Town

The guys from Team Removals turned up on time and did a great job for our move across town. They were happy and easy to talk to and listened to our special instructions about certain items. All our gear got there safe and sound and compared to the cost of the big movers this is well worth the money.

All of the furniture was treated carefully and the truck was very well packed for the trip.

I have no problem recommending these guys or using them again.