3.6

daryle

daryleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

parts delivered on time and perfect for what i needed

lock down strap for Techniice esky and was perfect for what needed and easy to fit great product best esky l have owned will have to order some new ice packs

Mark

MarkSouthwest, VIC

Excellent eskies

I have purchased the 12 litre after having a larger 35 litre signature series which has served me well over more than a few years. Robust build and keeps all your needs nice and cold. Ordered and paid online and arrived within 5 days . Highly recommend this company and products. Shopping local
helps the local economy, Quality items are worth paying for.

Mendpo

MendpoNorth Western Region, NSW

Don't sell products which are not in stock without customers consent!

Ordered a fridge on the 16th June to hopefully arrived prior to July 1. Paid with PayPal and rang the next day to confirm order was received and payment was received and nothing was said about item not being in stock. No further communication until I rang on the 30th June and they inform me stock not in until September! How is it legal to sell something you do not have! Do not deal with these morons!!! Order was cancelled and waiting on refund now.

G twreat Service

A terrific experience. I was after spare parts for our eski which were easy to find on the website as it us very user friendly and were delivered in 2 days.

Quality product

Quality made product that keeps your food and drinks cold for longer. I brought a smaller one this time for when I go out fishing for days at a time.

Rusty

RustySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them both

A few years ago i bought a 100ltr Techniice classic ice box. It does an awesome job of keeping my food, drinks and other items cold for days. I often go out fishing for 2 or 3 days at a time, sleeping on the boat, and i am confident my ice box will keep everything fresh and cold.
I have just purchased a small lunch cooler bag for work and I know it will do a great job. It is compact and light but tough, and fits everything I need.

john

johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

classic 60lt white

as described appears to be a well made solid esky , I purchased it after having seen the video review online, arrived within a week of ordering it very happy thanks

Jason.

Jason.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

This is a great product ...

This is a great product... No mess and very economical.. You can cut them to size if required very handy if your going shopping just drop a sheet in the eski done.

Ice chest and 5 ltr cooler bags

I have the huge ice chest and two of the 5 ltr cooler bags.

Both these items are bloody good products which I have no hesitation recommending.

Not a fan however of their ice bricks.

Greg.S

Greg.SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best esky money can buy

I bought the 70lt Signature series about 6 years ago. The ice stays frozen just as long now as it did when I first bought it. Even though I have a Waeco now I still use the esky for drinks. Its doing another trip up the beach in a few weeks. I have just convinced a work colleague on buying one.

Barry H.

Barry H.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick, easy ordering and delivery.

The 5 litre Esky with removable lining is perfect for carrying baby foods & bottles in. Love the convenience of the removable lining. Thanks for the great idea and a must buy for all families!

freckles61

freckles61Sydney, NSW

Techni Ice reusable cold/hot packs

I have been using these for over 15 years. Still use them to this day, best invention ever. Have just ordered 2 different size esky's, can't wait to try them out, I know I won't be disappointed .

Wambijohn

WambijohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Colder, longer

I've had various 'eskies' and cooler bags over the years, but none compare with my Techniice 55L hybrid ice box and cooler bags. Previously when camping for a week I used to go through about 4-5 bags of ice, now one lasts the whole week due to the better insulation and seals - much less mucking around.

Brent T.

Brent T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect size for a lunch box with a bit extra

Absolutely perfect!! Great size, very sturdy and perfect for a ruggered job site.
The tray/basket insert is perfect to hold keys, wallet and whatever else with easy access.
Thanks Techni Ice

Ben H.

Ben H.Southwest, VIC

best esky going around

I have been using my Techniice esky since the trading post was still sold in paper form (stopped printing in 2009 and l had prob already had my Techniice esky for maybe a couple of years by then), its also where l first heard about Techniice and have fallen in love with their products ever since. I have taken my eskies to what l would consider hell and back and they are still water tight and will keep my stuff cool for days on end.

I have had my 2x Techniice eskies for more than 10 years now and they are going just as strong as the day l first brought them, we are in the market for new eskies at my scout group and l said let me look into the esky company of the ones l have at home.

MR MYLES

MR MYLESGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing

The best thing, we use all the time this was the third lot purchased
Excellent product and service
Never use ice any more and we travel every second weekend to our holiday house

Review collected in partnership with Techniice

Cooler bags are OK, customer service is disgraceful.

Placed order in Nov-19 was told 3wk delivery. They've stuffed up the delivery 3x times and been told each time that they are sorry and will rectify immediately. It's now mid Feb-20 and we still don't have the full order delivered. We will never use Techniice again! Incompetent company.

Thanks 4 the plug.

Due to the plug disappearing in some what way. (Stolen ) l am thankful for your professional assistance in replacement of such. Cheers Ed Wozniak
15 Wilton Dr
East Maitland 2324 NSW

Techniice Official S.Techniice

Thankyou for your kind words Wozza ,Glad we could help : )

Esky and Techniice.

Bought an esky for the boat, stays so cold even when In full sun. A friend had some techniice which just compliments the great esky.
The service, postage speed and product cannot be faulted. Keep up the great work

Karen Davidson

Karen DavidsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Now this is an icebox

Solid, well made unit can't wait to take it camping. The accessories are perfect for our needs. It is a two person lift when full but off road it keeps us going