3.9

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.4

D N.
D N.

Failure to deliver and communicate

Ordered and paid for an 85L Signature series early Jan 2024. Was sold as a March dispatch. Now 4 April. Have called them, emailed multiple times and have received no actual replies, updates or information. Still waiting. No Customer service or communication whatsoever. Take your money elsewhere. I feel like I have been scammed by an Australian company. Consumer Affairs next.
Callum
Callum5 posts

Great Quality - Great Price

Ordered just before the long weekend - product arrived in two working days.

I was a little skeptical that the product wouldn't be that high a quality given the price. I was very wrong. Far exceeded what I would have expected even if I had of paid a premium price.

Feel I need to order a few more pieces before they up the price to match the quality! Show details

Jeff
Jeff

This is perfect for our caravan

Ollie my staffy loves it no more hot water and hot food Show details
dmgoodus
dmgoodusSydney4 posts

Keep cold

I have used Technice for more years than I can remember. I just received my new lot to replace a few. They are better than hard ice blocks as they bend and don’t take up so much room. I use them when I shop. Can’t do without them. Show details
Luke
Luke

Amazing

Well constructed that is honestly priced with great size options. Show details
Kitto83
Kitto83Eyre Peninsula, SA

Best esky I’ve owned

Good solid design and keeps ice for days on end Show details
Bendy
Bendy2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Service and Serviceable - Fantastic

I bought a second hand Techniice classic ice box which had a hard life, the elastic was broken and the stainless clips were distorted. I was super chuffed to find I can replace both of these items which brings my old iceboxes back to as new condition. Not only that I bought new foam for the seal. The boxes themselves are virtually indestructible...I know because I own two. Fantastic service from the rep who even threw in a free rubber seal for the drain plug, what service and serviceability that will keep my boxes living as long as I will. Thoroughly recommend. A 'how to' video would be great for the elastic replacement please :) Show details
mario from doncaster
mario from doncasterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Built like a big blue tank!

This is to replace my Yeti which got pinched. I went for the 55L Signature Hardcore with wheels, and I couldn't be happier. Build quality is fantastic, it is seriously ruggedised, the clasps are all tough and the weird but good icesheets are easy to set up. I love the fact it's an Australian company and am looking forward to many years of cold beers with this stronk box. Show details
Greg S.
Greg S.Gippsland, VIC

Excellent service

Product arrived a couple of days after ordering. Couldn't ask for more. Show details
Dave
DaveNortheast, VIC

Fifth Techni product

All Techni products have been great. Our whole family loves them
Paul K
Paul K

Excellent Product

The insulated walls of this thing is borderline soundproof. This is insulted to the Nth degree and even has a double seal in the lid. Parts are quality, build is quality, no wonder they are used world over. They clearly don’t waste money on advertising, and have put all those funds into the product. Using thier ice sheets or not, these units hold the cold significantly longer than any other esky I have in my life.

My first Techni ice was from about 5 years ago, it’s been camping and fishing and road tripping and even left out in the yard as a party bin.

I now have two Techni Ice units. A smaller one for the car, and a larger 120L unit for the tray of the Ute. Show details

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Happy customer
Happy customer

Perfect ice

I have purchased Techniice in previous years n very happy which is why the purchase of another pack of 3 for our Son for his new esky Show details
Nicko....
Nicko....

fantastic product

Have bought coolers from techni ice previously. we accidentially damaged the foam seal . its great that we can buy the exact replacement. Show details
nofern
nofern

Technice soft coolers

Affordable, dependable and long lasting but of kit.
I’ve bought other brands and although thay are ok, not as good value as these bags.