Marsman

MarsmanSydney, NSW

Best purchase experience ever

Perfect for any purpose, camping, BBQ, gathering, longest coldest as described. Perfect customer service I ever had. This is the best experience I ever had.

Liu

LiuHunter Region, NSW

Techni ice are value for money

I finally replaced our techni ice coolers which were at least 10 years old. Used for work everyday, they held up much better than I anticipated. Ordered and received my new techni ice coolers with ease and accurate tracking information. Looking firward ti usung our new ones.

Kristy J

Kristy J

Great service, even better product

KerrySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Appalling Customer Service, terrible stock control, overpriced shipping and handling

Ordered 10 different cooler bags for Christmas presents in November. Not dispatched in Early December as advertised. Offered a complementary cooler bag as recompense this was shipped but my order was also shortchanged by the same bag. Got 2 bags before Christmas and some ice sheets. I cancelled my order on 18 December 2020 and I am still waiting for confirmation of the cancellation and my refund. On top of this I paid $88 for handling and shipping for just 2 soft cooler bags and some ice sheets.
Great Products but appalling customer service. I recommend the techni ice sheets but buy elsewhere for cooler bags!

Pumpy

PumpyCentral West, NSW

Favorite "Esky" of mine.

Best value for money esky on the planet

Great product have used for years. One as daily lunch box. If you want something to last buy Thechni Ice

julie

julieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Service experience

I ordered an 75L esky on 9th Dec 2020 via their call centre. Call centre staff was very pleasant and helpful. And I was advised the esky would arrive before Christmas.
We much to my surprise, it arrived today 11th Dec.. yes correct, it arrived in two days.

I plan to use the esky over Xmas. So stay tuned for an update on the product quality / how long ice lasted etc. Julie

It works

Have a small fridge in caravan didnt want second battery,solar/generator etc. Chuck slab cold beer in cooler, bag of servo ice every second or third day brilliant.

Scott

Scott

Pathetic service

I placed an online order for an eski from that, waited over 50 days for deliver 2 weeks past delivery due date, sent in 5 emails asking for an update on ETA date, and not 1 reply.
I finally called them to process my refund.

RickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

customer support

I had an issue which customer support solved on the first call to them. They were friendly and informative
So not only do they have a great product but also offer great support.

Sarah J

Sarah JNorth West, QLD

Dry ice

I’m so excited to give these a go- highly recommended for food stalls and keeping food cool and safe from heat. I have my own baking stall for the markets and think these will be amazing!!
Super quick postage for rural and remote area only a few days!!

kellie

kellieIllawarra, NSW

Amazing service

I ordered an eski for father's day last Sunday, and was worried it might not get here in time, as soon as I paid I was sent the tracking and invoice, and was kept in the loop daily with emails, and my eski arrived on the Tuesday! Not even two days later! Amazing communication and service, would highly recommend!

Superior Quality!

Absolutely perfect! We run a weekly market stall selling cold perishable produce and bought these to replace ice. They work better and have saved us hundreds of dollars. So impressed!

daryle

daryleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

parts delivered on time and perfect for what i needed

lock down strap for Techniice esky and was perfect for what needed and easy to fit great product best esky l have owned will have to order some new ice packs

Mark

MarkSouthwest, VIC

Excellent eskies

I have purchased the 12 litre after having a larger 35 litre signature series which has served me well over more than a few years. Robust build and keeps all your needs nice and cold. Ordered and paid online and arrived within 5 days . Highly recommend this company and products. Shopping local
helps the local economy, Quality items are worth paying for.

Mendpo

MendpoNorth Western Region, NSW

Don't sell products which are not in stock without customers consent!

Ordered a fridge on the 16th June to hopefully arrived prior to July 1. Paid with PayPal and rang the next day to confirm order was received and payment was received and nothing was said about item not being in stock. No further communication until I rang on the 30th June and they inform me stock not in until September! How is it legal to sell something you do not have! Do not deal with these morons!!! Order was cancelled and waiting on refund now.

G twreat Service

A terrific experience. I was after spare parts for our eski which were easy to find on the website as it us very user friendly and were delivered in 2 days.

Quality product

Quality made product that keeps your food and drinks cold for longer. I brought a smaller one this time for when I go out fishing for days at a time.

Rusty

RustySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them both

A few years ago i bought a 100ltr Techniice classic ice box. It does an awesome job of keeping my food, drinks and other items cold for days. I often go out fishing for 2 or 3 days at a time, sleeping on the boat, and i am confident my ice box will keep everything fresh and cold.
I have just purchased a small lunch cooler bag for work and I know it will do a great job. It is compact and light but tough, and fits everything I need.

john

johnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

classic 60lt white

as described appears to be a well made solid esky , I purchased it after having seen the video review online, arrived within a week of ordering it very happy thanks

Bazzaasked

I have a GA45 techniice fridge/freezer which has stopped working. It has a flashing "L1" error message that does not reset even when the power is switched off then on again. My operating instruction does not even mention an L1 error message. What's wrong?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

There is a fault

Techniice Official S.Techniice

Hi Yes L1 was a fault code on that model that was out about 7 or 8 years ago from memory.
It indicates low voltage. It basically means low voltage that there is not enough current available to start the compressor and or keep it running ,and the voltage is dropping under load .maybe not start at all or start then run and stop and so on .
Usually happens if the power lead has been extended with wire that is too thin to handle the current requirement . Or the battery has a faulty cell or the wire from the battery to the fridge is not sufficient for the job. Sometimes if it’s only a very small short fall you might be able to set the voltage selector to position 1 if that doesn’t work it’s probably easiest to go to an auto electrician to pin point the reason the voltage is dropping too low under load. Hope this helps

Bazza

Thank you for getting back to me. I have already taken it to your agent and your tech found a burnt wire to one of the modules. He has tested the frig after repair and it seems to be ok. I haven't had occasion to put it to use yet so can't comment further. Here's hoping! Cheers Barry

Tom A

Tom Aasked

Does anyone have a phone number or email address of one of the sales reps that is not the customer service helpdesk? I can't seem to get any accurate or reliable information out of this source.

the only number I know is 1800 655540 and I found them very helpful

Rick F.

Rick F.asked

How long is the warranty on the 2014 60lt 12 volt fridge freezer?

wombat
wombat

i was told it was 5 years when i bought mine,then they changed it to 2 years when i went for a claim,avoid them like the plague

Get an answer from our members and Techniice representatives