Techniice

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Techniice

KERRIE
KERRIEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product!

Great product, easy to use, no mess....always efficient and helpful service and prompt delivery from this company. Will buy again.

The 5lt cooler bag.

The bag is made of a strong material on the outside, one mesh pocket, one front pocket, one zip up side pocket that has a foil lining but no insulation. The main compartment is lined with a dense 1cm thick foam. The lid is 2cm thick. it has a flap where the zip and lid cross over but that is not insulated but that's no big deal. The strap and handle are stitched on well. It was taller than I was expecting. It fits 4 cells of the ice sheets, one top and bottom should be good enough for a day, haven't tried yet. If your hungry most days and use of for lunch/water go up a size. If it's just for a couple bits of fruit and yogurt/whatever this will work fine. Photo has a 3lt milk bottle for reference.

Extremely poor shipping and service and deceptive dispatch times.

I ordered a 70l Esky in December 2021 for late Jan dispatch, this was then changed to mid April, which I was understanding of. however only three days ago, only half a month away from my dispatch, they push my order back all the way to early June.

Even after this, the Techni-ice website still shows the same esky for an early June dispatch, this would have to be an absolute farce considering they still haven't filled orders from December last year.
The dispatch date on the website is wrong, they know they wont hit their target and yet they leave it up.

Looking at the older reviews this seems like it has been a problem for at least 5 years.

The product might be extremely high quality, but their service makes you reconsider why you bother.

Rodney C.
Rodney C.Central West, QLD

Order ID M100088357. Bungee pull down kit.

Great ice box as it keep ice far longer then any other ice boxes that i have used over the years which i require as i often go fishing/camping for four days or more at a time and there is no shops nearby so have to rely on the ice that i have in the ice box. You also give good service and great updates on when my products will arrive.

Martin H.
Martin H.Victoria

Ripper Esky have owned many, leaves Yeti for dead.

Well made and designed Esky. Good size good colour robust. Keeps ice better than any I have owned over 50 years.

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

Best reusable dry ice

I first came across the Techni ice when working for Coles as an online delivery driver. It worked great in the on-board esky we had , so I had to get myself some for home use. I highly recommend them for being long lasting, tough resuable and you food stays cold.

DAVID
DAVIDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excited to try them out!

I have been using the ice blocks we receive with my weekly food orders and after doing research on the techniice product I am convinced that these will last heaps longer in my icebox when we go camping.

Des
DesSouth Australia

I"ve been using your Ice-packs for years. Great product.

Convenient and efficient ice packs which can be used again and again. Just bought some as useful gifts for my family. Cheers.

BazzaKILMORE

Do not use ice use Techniice.

We first purchased this product at the old exhibition building in Melbourne approximately 30 plus years ago.
The original product wasn't as sturdy as the current product but still did what it was supposed to do.
We have been purchasing it (whenever needed ) ever since then and and would never consider anything else.
Whilst working as a truck driver for 24 years (now retired) it was used every day for keeping lunch and drinks cold which it did very well even in a very hot truck in summer.

Graeme H
Graeme HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best ever customer service

Have been using Techniice products (2 60l car fridges, 3 ice boxes, 2 soft cooler bags, and multiple ice packs) for over 10 years. In my opinion, they're the best. My latest order was at my front door in Brisbane 2 (yes, 2) days after placing the order. I only opted for parcel post; products were sent express post. Definitely worth a 5-star rating!

Frank
FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional customer service!

Ivana and Selina provided exceptional customer service. From the outset Ivana was prompt with my queries and assisted in the decision making process. I purchase two 55lt Ice Boxes and Toolkit Combo. Very accommodating. When my order was dispatched, I received tracking number and was able to track right on estimated delivery time. Awesome - thanks again.

Bad customer service

I ordered in beginning of April 2021 was meant to be dispatched late June with no notification that it was running late I called 2-3 times they gave me me ice packs as
Compensation which I had already ordered some so really didn’t need more and upgraded me to express post. I get tracking Notification that it was on its way only to have another delay no phone call or email. Finally get it in August. Good ice box but bad customer service just be honest on delivery times I would rather be told a longer delivery date and get it earlier than the other way around

Marsman
MarsmanSydney, NSW

Best purchase experience ever

Perfect for any purpose, camping, BBQ, gathering, longest coldest as described. Perfect customer service I ever had. This is the best experience I ever had.

Liu
LiuHunter Region, NSW

Techni ice are value for money

I finally replaced our techni ice coolers which were at least 10 years old. Used for work everyday, they held up much better than I anticipated. Ordered and received my new techni ice coolers with ease and accurate tracking information. Looking firward ti usung our new ones.

Kristy J
Kristy J

Great service, even better product