Tefal Free Move Cordless

Tefal Free Move Cordless

FV9951, FV9965 and FV9920

See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lee Harris

Lee HarrisSydney, NSW

Heavy and contradictory to a lifetime of ironing practices. Totally unsuitable for purpose.

Purchased in May 2019.

Hellsbells

HellsbellsAustralia

Best iron ever

I have owned this iron for over 6 years and can’t fault it. I love the freedom of having no cord and the ability to iron quite a lot before it needs a quick 5 second recharge is great. I would never go back to a cordless after using this product.

Purchased in June 2013 at Bing Lee for $89.00.

Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton
Liz

LizWarwick

Good item

This is a good item as it does deliver on what it promises. I however dont like where the spout for the water is situated. It seems its in the way. All up though it cut through my ironing in super time and I am happy with this irons results.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Brad Mcguinness

I love ironing shirts now!

This one has made my life so easy. It generates huge amounts of steam and Les can be used as a steamer. It’s gentle on all materials and can even be used to own the duvet cover once it’s on the bed. And as the title says shirts pressed in minutes.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

MorminoOmani92

MorminoOmani92Rosebery

Good product

This iron is the perfect weight and provides the right amount of heat. I like how fast it heats up. It doesn't stain my clothes. Get wrinkles quickly and easily. This product is highly recommended for any young professional! It works well. Reasonable price. My mother likes it. I love it and I'm happy with my input. I would recommend it to friends. Even my aunt wanted it, and she went home and used it once, and she said it was very good.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Lisa

LisaMelbourne

Easy ironing

I brought this for my 69 year old mother and she swears by it. It makes her get through her ironing so much faster and it is a great product that is easy to use and store out of the way when it is not used. It's even easy to take with you

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Skyej

Skyej

good product

This is a good product when it works, i find if you are ironing a whole bunch of stuff it does not stay to temp for very long. if you are ironing just 1 piece hear and there it is a godsend and very quick but not practical for a whole load of washing maybe only 15 minutes at a time.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Pettie Markz

Pettie MarkzAdelaide, SA

The cordless iron is a godsend

I have been waiting years for one of these to come out as most irons I've owned the power cords have been super short but with the Tefal cordless makes ironing easy! The charger slot is sometimes hard to put the iron into but once it's in you just charge until the light changes. Really it's like any other iron but without a cord! Which I love

Date PurchasedApr 2016
melonyc

melonycSydney, NSW

Not as useful as I hoped

I got this for my sewing room so I would have some flexibility but I find myself reaching for my old corded iron as this just doesn't do the job I'd hoped. It doesn't seem to get as hot as my other iron and while it's not a huge issue reheating, it does slow things down. I also find the handle very wobbly which makes it feel a bit insecure. I really feel like I've wasted my money with this and can't recommend it at all.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jess

JessLilyfield

Very fast to iron clothes

I was sceptical at first and not sure where the cordless iron can deliver, but now I am very happy with my purchase. I can use it and sometimes just need a few little strokes and everything is great and wrinkle free. I once had my dress on the hanger while the cordless iron was doing its job. Very highly recommended! The only downside- it is expensive!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

G.gardner

G.gardnerHunter Region, NSW

Works a treat and makes it so much easier

My iron heats up really quickly and it a pleasure to use. To the point that I had a about 10 customers that would drop off their ironing and I would do all their ironing for them at a small fee, this was a easy and effective way to earn money, plus plenty of potential as not many like to iron, but this iron made it worth it

Date PurchasedJul 2013

Deb

DebSydney

Excellent - I’m excited about an iron?!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

David M

David MMelbourne

Iron is ok, Tefal isn’t!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

David F

David F

A great iron

This is a great iron that has made ironing so much easier without a cord getting in the way. It heats up quickly and has excellent heat and steam. It irons my work shirts really well. It needs to be returned back to its base frequently (about every 30 seconds) and this can take some getting used to, but I find it’s just enough time to iron a section of a shirt before you need to adjust the position of the shirt anyway. I love this iron and would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Ben

BenPerth, WA

Good iron but.....

So I bought this iron and love it. BUT, there are a few problems. First, this iron is marketed as being designed to take tap water. Please don’t! Despite keeping the ion filter clean, it blows little white chunks out with the steam burst button. Second it is a “no drip” seal. I’m not exactly sure what this refers to but it obviously isn’t what I thought. After I have filled the water canister and close the lid, the spray nozzle has a little squirt! And by using the steam burst button it does also squirt water out of the base so you end up with wet patches on your garments.

That said, it charges fast and having no cord is awesome. The reason I bought it in the first place. It is also a great iron at getting out creases.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
piripi

piripiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wife loves ironing now

After reading some reviews that the iron was too heavy and taking a long time to re-heat I was a little hesitant about buying this iron.
I'm happy to report that whilst it is a little heavier than our last iron it is not overly heavy, besides, the extra weight adds to the efficiency.
It heats up fast and re-heats to maximum by the time you pick it up after moving or turning the garment being ironed. The steam function is strong and efficient without leaks.
This is the best iron we have ever owned, it makes a monotonous job easier. Now the ironing no longer piles up in the basket.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

P...

P...Melbourne

Very poor design

Heat is low
Takes too long to iron as one has to return it back to base for charge
Cant stand it upright
Water tank is small as well
My old Phillips standard iron was fantastic.....no frills just did what it had to do...IRON without any hassles
I don't think this codeless model will work for me!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

RhondaBrisbane

FAST and FABULOUS! - Perfect Iron for a working Mum of 4 kids: fast, stress-free ironing

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Totally CRAP Iron!!!

I have owned many different irons over the years ranging; Sunbeam, Tefal's, and even two versions of the Laura Star.
Without doubt this is the biggest piece of rubbish I have ever used.
The B-I-G downside constant staining. Nothing to do with temperature or the water. Seems to be reaction between sole-plate coating and any spray starch. CRAP!!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016