Tempur Cloud Collection

Read now

2.7

Genevievee

GenevieveeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pain, pain, heat and more pain.

Worst mattress ever. Spent $6000 from snooze two years ago. It is hot and saggy and unsupportive but it bounces back after you get off it so no refund available. Causes hip and back pain especially if you sleep on your front because your lower back is hyperextended while you sleep due to the lack of support. Never have I felt so much pain upon waking every morning.

Purchased in December 2018 at Snooze for A$6,000.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Davidt

DavidtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst mattress ever

After trying the mattress in the store, my wife and I got separate long single mattresses, with adjustable base. I have the original, which I cannot sleep on. I tried for over 12 months, but my back issues kept getting worse, to the point where I need physio. I have no issues getting comfortable and going to sleep, but I wake up in so much pain in my back, hips, and legs. We even had the mattresses replaced, as the first 2 where over 1.5cm different in height, and obtained an upgrade. The new mattress is thicker, but no better. I am now sleeping in our old bed in the guest room.

Purchased in June 2019.

Not happyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best bed ever

Everyone should have this bed. Best night sleep ever. It almost feels therapeutic. My wife and I go Go to bed tired and wake fresh. Sounds like an ad but too good to understate how go we feel in the mornings.

Purchased in July 2020 at Snooze victoria for A$7,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Lin L.

Lin L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Utterly disappointed

After being advised by the bedding retailers we went with a very expensive option and were guaranteed the best sleep ever.
After about 3 months we felt like we were rolling into the middle of the bed and sink in way too far for a medium which they told us was the firm..(if you can work that out). We have tried contacting a number of people regarding this matter and no one can help us. All we get are excuses including (your bed frames the problem) . We spent our all our savings trying to get a good night sleep but have now had to resort to sleeping on a swag mattress on the floor before we do our backs any further damage thanks to Tempur. Horribly disappointed.

Purchased at Bedshed.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Kamal B.

Kamal B.Victoria

Comfortable Tempur Mattress

Purchased in December 2019 at Snooze.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Chris

Chris

Too hot

Just brought it a week ago and its winter now and we both find the mattress very hot . I did question the sales person before purchasing and it wasn't a issue with the new cooling system it had. For the price i thought it would have been a lot better. So definitely not worth the money.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$3,600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Kelly N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This mattress sucks

Not worth the money, tempur used to have the best mattresses now they are crap. I’m in so much pain, the firm mattress has no support. No help from Tempur or Snooze to fix the issues.

Purchased in July 2019 at Snooze for A$7,000.00.

Upset StelCentral Queensland, QLD

Cannot find a fitted sheet to fit

We cannot find a fitted sheet anywhere to fit our very expensive mattress. We love the feel of it but normal KS sheets swim on it at only 25cms deep.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Upset Stel

Those stores sell your bed, NOT sheets to fit. Was informed to try the 'cheap' stores Kmart & BigW who do have 35cm walled sheets. No use giving me your email, you've ignored the 2 emails I sent.

Connie

ConnieGippsland, VIC

3 months in and will need to get rid of this mattress

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Why Harvey Norman lists no Tempur mattress reviews

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$3,000.00.

back killer overpriced rubbish

The Company that created the tempur mattress need to be held accountable selling a overpriced uncomfortable overheating mattress and i'm guessing has never slept on one , otherwise would not have put this product on the market and no refund or replacement which shows once they get your money .they don't want anything more to do with you . UPDATE please do not buy a tempur it is the mattress from HELL .now under medical treatment for my back which was fine until I brought this mattress. the store I purchased from will not help and neither will tempur

Purchased in April 2019 at Snooze NSW, Kotara for A$4,000.00.

just shows how much tempur care no reply after contacting them 18 hours ago

Rose W

Rose WSydney, NSW

Reviews don’t lie- worst bad pain, got worse over time

We thought this was the best mattress ever when we bought it 6 or so years ago. Over time it has continued to soften and provide less and less support. The past six months my husband and I have been waking with terrible lower back pain and only in the last couple of months put it down to our Tempur mattress. Reading the reviews here confirm how bad these mattresses get over time. All the customers with good reviews only bought theirs in late 2017 or 2018. Good luck in a year or two!!

Purchased in December 2013 at Domayne.

Lewis C.Tempur

The bed and customer service are beyond pathetic. the product is overpriced and offers insufficient support

I believe it offers no support and also worsened my lower back issues trying to come up with a solution with the company and they did not care at all

Purchased in November 2018.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Pamela

Pamela

Terrible mattress, terrible warranty, terrible response from Tempur

Purchased in November 2018 for A$1,697.00.

Emma

EmmaNorthern Region, NSW

BEST. INVESTMENT. EVER!

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$3,999.00.

M BartonHobart, TAS

Comfort only lasted for about 6 months.

Purchased in August 2015 at Harvey Norman for A$2,999.00.

M Barton

This mattress was only fit for purpose for 6 months but was supposed to last for many years. It is only now that I have the time to pursue Tempur and I will.

M Barton

12mths on and upper back issues!

Bought due to LOWER back issues, I've had spinal surgery on my LOWER back. Almost 13mths on and I now have UPPER back and spine issues since getting this bed.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$4,500.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Nothing positive regarding this mattress

Date PurchasedSep 2018
CharlieBrown

CharlieBrownSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Like sleeping on a cloud

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Holdencap101

Holdencap101Adelaide

Great at first but that didn’t last

Our tempur mattress was great when we first got it 4 years ago however at the almost 3 year mark the mattress started to collapse on my husband’s side (average size male). When I called customer service (any issues with tempur needs to be dealt with through them not at place of purchase) they said it had to have a certain depth measurement for it to be considered for replacement. It is a ridiculous measurement and in saying that ours was only half a cm off. Not very happy with this product or customer service. If I had to recommend one it would be HB Beard. Our daughter has one and it’s so comfortable!

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Karen G.

Karen G.asked

Cloud 19

Will a medium mattress end up being soft over time ??

Not happy

Hi I don't actually know the answer. However the flex allowance they talk about is about 50% less than a traditional mattress. We have had our bed for about 3 months and its like medicine. We go to bed broken and wake up like brand new. Both my wife and I look forward to going to bed. Amazing to say the least. Its super expensive but we think its the best investment we have ever made.

Hi, Karen.

Much like any product you purchase, the one you try on a shop floor will feel slightly different to the final product you get at home.

This will be slightly firmer initially as the product is fresh from manufacturing. Once the product has ‘settled in’ it will be closer to the product tried on floor and shouldn’t change from there.

Hope this clears up your query.

- LC

Disappointedasked

Cloud Elite

I have just purchased one yesterday Cloud Elite Touch from Snooze and after reading so many negatives I am seriously worried that I have wasted my $4000 which is a lot. The delivery date is nearly 2 weeks away and now thinking of cancelling the order and just buy a plush conventional mattress. There has not been one comment that has praised the mattress.

Kelly N.

Cancel!! Get your money back! Get a sleeping duck mattress which has full money back guarantee and 100 nights to trial your mattress. Tempur is a waste of money.

Disappointed

Thanks Kelly, unfortunately it arrives on Wednesday , I am concerned but I have spoken to their hierarchy in Melbourne and hopefully I am going to be happy with the product it is very costly if it doesn't suit. I have pain in pressure points and a side sleeper and needed to change and whilst the shop encourages you to try for 5 minutes it will never be enough.

klubear

klubearasked

Cloud Elite

I tried out Tempur Cloud Collection with exclusive options available to either Snooze or Harvey Norman
I was in HEAVEN!!! My back aches most of the time, but worse after trying 2 new mattresses that are two firm.. So this seemed like a wonderful solution- I want the whole shebang! Adjustable base and all.
BUT reading these reviews, I'm terrified since it is a MASSIVE investment.!
My last two mattresses had a trial period... so no risk taken and even if there was $1000 is not alot to lose.
I don't know who to trust! Being a single mumma of mature age with a toddler and 7 year old, having been in a serious MVA injuring my back and suffering fibromyalgia, I really really need a good mattress- SLeep and support are essential!!!!!
With that many negative reviews,.. well it's very very very hard to trust the promise made by Tempur.
I wish you could convince me otherwise as I'ce never felt such an amazing comfort as the 10 minutes in store! - but that is not going to tell me what my back wll be like the next day!

Unhappy66

Hi, I hear you. I was in the same predicament. I have neck pain all the time (radiculopathy). I persuaded my self to buy the whole setup. After $7,000 I realised I am genuinely not very satisfied with my purchase. I mean yes it feels luxurious and comfortable but support wise it’s just not there unless you are using the lift options on the bed via the remote to help you get out. I purchased mine from Domayne at Melbourne Central. I am not a heavy person and fall within the healthy range of my BMI.

After two years I noticed the mattress has a dip. I called the customer service and was advised it has to be a 2 cm for them to replace it as per their t&c’s.

The massage option is not a real massage option but rather a vibrating effect . Honestly all in all I would not purchase another Tempur mattress again. I would rather get a premium quality mattress with a nice pillow top. I say this because my brother and I got our mattress at the same time and mind you he is beyond the healthy BMI range and his mattress is still in shape and yet soft.

A cheat way I found that works is using a super plush pillow topper on a good quality mattress and boom you have a super premium mattress.

Unhappy66

I also got the cloud deluxe version.

Upset Stel

We bought a Tempur Nova Elite Cloud Soft King mattress from Harvey Norman because we had tried a memory foam topper on our old mattress & loved the feel but didn't like the fact it kept moving. I have two prolapsed discs in my neck & issues with my shoulders but a side sleeper & find the new mattress brilliant with my memory foam shaped pillow as well. I just wished we'd bought a deeper one (ours is only 25cms) as it is difficult to buy sheets for it.

Get an answer from our members and Tempur representatives

Compare all 47 Tempur Cloud Collection
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
FirmnessSoftSoftSoft
SizeLong SingleQueenKingSingle
Thickness30 cm30 cm30 cm30 cm
Country of ManufactureDenmarkDenmarkDenmarkDenmark
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Release dateMar 2012Mar 2012Mar 2012Mar 2012