Terry White Chemmart

Terry White Chemmart

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TREVOR S.

TREVOR S.South East Queensland, QLD

Website not user friendly!

Their website is one of the worst for navigation and trying to find products. The search button should be at the top of the page.
Try typing in a product, it will tell you no result, although I know they sell it.

Gave up in the end!!

Raj

Raj

Poor service and overpriced

I just had a flu jab on Saturday 11/05/2019 and this was charged at $24.95. Your website is advertising for $19.95.
No one at the pharmacy mentioned about the upfront cost before jab. Also, I was not given any paperwork regarding the vaccine. I guess it is mandatory to provide vaccination advice. I always received this in previous years. The staff was too busy to listen to the customer and my overall experience was horrible. Unfortunately, I need to write a lot of reviews against TerryWhite's horrible service in the area.

Go to Chemist Warehouse you can get the vaccination is $12.99. (half price)

Store LocationBelmont forum
Nelson

Nelson

5 stars for the Pharmacist but 1 star for the chemist dispensary

Terrible and rude old lady when she couldn’t pronounce patient’s name properly and humiliated me by saying I wasn’t listening!! I know it’s Sunday and it’s Mother’s Day and I am sorry she has to work, but if she had decided to take the shift I’d advise she should to put up with it and be professional or else she should quit! There are still a lot of people out there happy to take her job. Even the pharmacist himself felt bad and had to apologise to me and dispense the medication himself.

Store LocationMawson Lakes Central

Breach of Privacy in Dandenong Store

The Pharmacist discussed personal details from my Medicare card with another customer in front of me while I was waiting for my medicine.
He only stopped when I insisted he only address myself.

Maddy

MaddySan Remo

Lovely staff, very helpful

Terry White Chemmart staff are always helpful and friendly. They are well set-out chemists, with lots of great services such as medicine checks & reviews and free blood pressure checks.

Review collected in partnership with Terry White Chemmart

Who do the staff think they are

I entered the store, not only did they ignore me for 15 minutes but laughed at the customer before me and the lady called all the staff over to laugh at his script

Rosie