Tesla

Tesla

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tesla? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
JJ Richard
JJ RichardPerth, WA

Order terms NOT HONOURED

I placed an Order for a Model 3 and was told that delivery would be in August, but now Tesla are trying to change the payment terms and if I do not agree they say they will assign the vehicle to someone else. In short, BE WARY of placing an advance order.

Cico
Cicogeelong

Which car?

Other Car Dealerships

samia8
samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing car

Recently received my Tesla and the handling, drive and power is amazing. Couldn’t recommend their cars more. Their sales service team was great

retireland
retireland

A farcical ordering experience.

I telephoned Tesla and ended up ordering a car with the representative. A week later the car that had been allocated to me had ‘disappeared’. A Tesla supervisor rang me after I enquired and asked for a second deposit which I paid. The day after I was telephoned again saying yesterday’s reserved car wasn’t available and another deposit would be needed to reserve a car.
I hope to get a Tesla one day but I took this farcical situation to be an omen for this time around.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Tesla compares to other Car Dealerships

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

4th Breakdown in 4 Months

This week our Tesla X is again off the road. That's 4 times since October 2020 that it has been undriveable. You cannot actually talk to anyone at Tesla about this. What you get is a faceless app where you can send a message and hope someone gets back to you. The impersonal app had given me an appointment 2 weeks away. No vehicle for 2 weeks... Ridiculous!

Dave

As a follow up to my review... We bailed out of this terrible car in February 2021 and Tesla offered us 35% less than we ended up getting as a trade from BMW

Luis I.
Luis I.Illawarra, NSW

It costs $30.000 more in Australia than USA? No thanks, great car thought that's for sure

How is it possible that the Tesla Australia can be so greedy.
This car costs $30.000 more in Australia than USA?
No thanks, great car thought that's for sure. There is no competitor.
This car is $37.990 USA..... which translates to $55.000 AU.
I know that there is duties and taxes and all that Jazz, but 30.000 more? Really?
Even Elon Musk has expressed his concerns about it a while ago, before the Covid pandemic, when the configuration of the basic model 3 will set you $73.000 AU.
Now, why $79.000 AU now in the configurator, and $85.000 AU on dealerships on Casales.com.au?
This is to greedy. Only rich people will be fulled for that. Not me
Im a Tesla fan by the way, sad that Australia is so expensive

Richard F
Richard F

Great Car Poor Service

Living in South Australia, I was aware of the fact Tesla didn't have an outlet in my state and as such thought long and hard about purchasing one. The delivery was smooth and the rep dialed in from Sydney, but after that, the service has been non-existent. Unfortunately my son dropped one of the keys (really cool keys in the shape of the car) and it broke. I contacted the rep in Sydney to see what could be done. To say he didn't care less is an understatement, the simple response was 'it's not under warranty'. Now it was our fault, but after paying $210,000 for a car I expected more. To add insult to injury the link he forwarded me to order a replacement didn't work. So great car but little to no after sales service

David
David

My best car ever

Other Car Dealerships

Jon
JonSydney

Lied to, not good enough

Car Dealerships

Find out how Tesla compares to other Car Dealerships

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Car Terrible Service

Front door won't close and we started to gaffer-tape it closed on Saturday so we could get home... when suddenly it decided to lock. Rang Service, rang salesman, rang support staff, best I could get was a text back. No help, no solution. Monday afternoon I sit here and still no help, still no answers, still no idea of when they might fix it. Expensive car that we cannot drive because we don't know if the door will stay locked. I should have stuck with BMW!

Dave

Broke a windscreen today. Tesla don't stock them and refuse to liaise with the Insurance co. (RACQ) to fix it. Another in the line of continual and consistent bad service.