The Blinds Place

The Blinds Place

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)
James

JamesVictoria

Very professional

Have been very happy with the service from initial quoting to the instalation of our blinds, so happy that we have now ordered 6 more blinds for our family room!

SarahB

SarahBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

We love our new shutters from the Blind Place. From quotation to installation the service was very professional and efficient. We will be using them again after further renovations to our property. Highly recommend.

A wonderful company

I can thoroughly recommend The Blinds Place. They were very professional and gave us wonderful advice. The blinds were ready to be fitted in 3 weeks and the man who installed them did a perfect job. We are very happy with our new blinds.

Matt_3188

Matt_3188Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Blinds Place: Great Service, even during COVID season!

We cant be happier with the Blinds they are perfect, solid, look great, and were ordered and installed during COVID19 season! Fast response to emails, courteous at all times, neat work ethic. If you want it done once and done right, talk to the Blinds Place. We cant recommend them highly enough.

laura stokes

laura stokesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Impeccable

I attempted to obtain a few online quotes from different blind companies in Melbourne and The Blinds Place was the only company that got back to me .
Nothing but a positive experience ! From quoting and measuring to fitting our new blind , the service was friendly , professional and easy . Our blind is even better than I expected it to be .
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them . Excellent!

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great blinds and excellent experience

Completely satisfied with every aspect of dealing with The Blinds Place. The blinds look fantastic and Leon, Evelyn and Laurent were excellent in every way. From measuring and quoting to the fitting of our blinds, our experience was first class. Thank you. I would have no hesitation in recommending The Blinds Place.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Courteous and excellent advice and fitting.

Leon and Laurent were both excellent. Price, advice, speed of delivery, fitting and phone and email contact were all first class. The need to change one blind as the measurements were not clear was handled quickly. Very happy experience.

Fantastic

From the time Leon came to measure up for the blinds, and he was on time!! to the completion of the installation was fantastic. The installer was super he made sure we were happy with the length and even lengthened them slightly to help, as well as working with us where we did not need the hooks and removed those from the chain. We had the blinds in three working weeks as was told to us by Leon. The colour is fantastic and I have ordered another six for our upstairs terrace. Could not be happier.

KBB

KBBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

Thanks so much to Leon who quoted and informed us and to Peter who installed our blinds ! Great advice from both and we’re very happy with our automatic blinds and venetians

Peter Ferguson

Peter FergusonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleated fly screen

We have used the Blinds Place now three times for our window coverings in a new house. We have just installed a pleated fly screen across a large stacker door which opens onto our outdoor kitchen. Product is excellent. Installation team were efficient and delivered a great service. Leon from the sales team provided the range of options and we were able to get a solution which folds out of sight when not in use. Overall very satisfied with the service and more than happy to recommend the Blinds Place.

Happy customer x 2

This is the second time I have used The Blinds Place. Again, the quoting process was very friendly and straight forward. Cory who did our installation was fantastic, giving us options to find the best solution to a couple of little site issues. He is a perfectionist and said that he installs as though it is at his own house. In addition we were told that the product was Aussie made. We are very happy with the installed product.

L D Tread

L D TreadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service and final product!

The Blinds Place was fantastic, from the very start to end. Measure and quote was thorough and everything explained in detail, and then in writing. Flexible payment options, and continuous communication, and then the fantastic installers again thorough. Everyone we dealt with was super nice, friendly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

So happy with my new plantation shutters

I investigated my new plantation shutters quite thoroughly and obtained 3 quotes all of which offered me different solutions. I chose The Blinds Place based on the professionalism when quoting & by quality of product. My shutters were delivered within the specified timeframe and were installed quickly and perfectly. I would thoroughly recommend The Blinds Place

Eli.g

Eli.gGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience

Very professional efficient and experienced. Employees were punctual and polite. Stress-free all round. My wooden venetians were beautifully installed and look fantastic. I am extremely happy with them. I highly recommend this company!

Judith Day

Judith DayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied

Really happy with whole experience from the start to completion
The Rep was most helpful - professional & precise with measuring
In store most helpful with fabric colour change
Installation professional well organised with no hiccups
Overall experience very pleasing
Judith Day

ChristineT

ChristineTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Years of Professional Service

This company fitted cedar shutter for me many years ago . The sales representavive was knowledgable
and made me feel confident with my choice. Communication from the company was excellent and the fitter came on time delivering great service. Very pleased with my purchase, especially the price .

Jane

Jane

Good service and shutters are a good quality product

Everything was to time and I am very happily with my choice of this company. The measure and quote man was helpful and guided us well on any questions we had.I would use the company again and recommend to friends and family.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The shutters look fantastic!!

Staff at The Blinds Place were helpful and friendly. Process easy. Stefan and his assistant easily installed blinds and provided useful tips on how to care for them. Very happy!!!

Beautiful Plantation Shutters

I recently purchased Plantation Shutters from The Blinds Place and couldn't be happier with their professionalism, service and product. The sales staff and installers are friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend The Blinds Place.

allan3562

allan3562Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Elegant addition

From meeting Leon with all his wealth of knowledge and great customer interaction to having our plantation shutters expertly fitted by Audi and his son Stefan we are suitably impressed