The Blinds Place

The Blinds Place

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (28)

John D
John DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product and Good Value

Ordered with local trader TBP....and had blind ready on time, and neatly packed .Gave simple installation detail , which enabled me to install in under 5 minutes.Works perfectly .Will happily return Good product .Good Value

Would highly recommend this company

I have used this company twice, very happy with the service, price and quality of work.

Very friendly staff and prompt to support you

Giddyup
GiddyupMelbourne

End result not what was initially agreed

AlexBraun
AlexBraunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awnings

They installed both awnings they were quick polite and helpful I would highly recommend them, the sales person was very helpful in choosing the awnings and guided our choice.

Edi
EdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

what a pleasant experience

quote was done on time, delivered within the promised time frame, installed at exactly the time they promised to come! Every single person from quote to company to installer extremely friendly and polite,
the whole process just a pleasure on top of very nice and beautiful blinds. Thank you!!

The plantation shutters “make” my front room.

The Blinds Place was recommended by a friend who had a very good experience with them.
Also I am happy with the service and especially the end result. The shutters fit perfectly and look very chique. The shutters transform our front shop into a beautiful living area. Because the windows are very big (5x3.6) we needed 7 panels.
They are very easy to open and adjustable.
Even when we have the shutters open we can look outside but it’s difficult to look inside.
The installer who did the measurements as well is a real professional.

Hob
HobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my blinds

Great service, great selection, competitive prices and quality product that is made in Australia. The process was easy from free quote and measure to installation. The installer also cleaned up and did the removal of old blinds for me. Absolutely love my new blinds

William C.
William C.

Without a doubt, they are perfect !

I just would like to say that from first meeting with Leon and listening to his advice as to the best solution for our house,
to a despatch person, who excitedly told me that my blinds had arrived and could they install them on the next day
and to the stand-in installer, who was helping meet your client's deadlines, {ready for Christmas},
this was one of the smoothest, well run operations i have ever witnessed, in all my years as a building Project Manager and Developer..
I will be recommending The Blinds Place, Victoria to all my contacts and once again, please thank your team for a job done so very well !

sincerely,
bill cooma

ps
i'm sorry i don't recall all their names...

Fantastic company!

This is our third time using The Blinds Place for Roller blinds, Roman blinds and more recently for Plantation Shutters.
Leon is absolutely wonderful to deal with- so knowledgeable amd helpful when it comes to choosing your window furnishings.
Everyone on the team from the Sales consultants to the fitters are all so lovely and helpful. Most importantly though is that their products are unbeatable in price and quality and we couldn’t be happier with them.
We will definitely be using them again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

ian
ianSouthwest, VIC

Good Service

Sales advise was sound with some good suggestions.
A little confronting wanting 50% of the amount up front. Usually used to 10% deposit balance on completion.
Blinds arrived in time frame that was advised.
Person doing the measure up was experienced and had some good suggestion.
Same person did the installation and was very professional and friendly.

James
JamesVictoria

Very professional

Have been very happy with the service from initial quoting to the instalation of our blinds, so happy that we have now ordered 6 more blinds for our family room!

SarahB
SarahBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

We love our new shutters from the Blind Place. From quotation to installation the service was very professional and efficient. We will be using them again after further renovations to our property. Highly recommend.

A wonderful company

I can thoroughly recommend The Blinds Place. They were very professional and gave us wonderful advice. The blinds were ready to be fitted in 3 weeks and the man who installed them did a perfect job. We are very happy with our new blinds.

Matt_3188
Matt_3188Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Blinds Place: Great Service, even during COVID season!

We cant be happier with the Blinds they are perfect, solid, look great, and were ordered and installed during COVID19 season! Fast response to emails, courteous at all times, neat work ethic. If you want it done once and done right, talk to the Blinds Place. We cant recommend them highly enough.

laura stokes
laura stokesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Impeccable

I attempted to obtain a few online quotes from different blind companies in Melbourne and The Blinds Place was the only company that got back to me .
Nothing but a positive experience ! From quoting and measuring to fitting our new blind , the service was friendly , professional and easy . Our blind is even better than I expected it to be .
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them . Excellent!