The Box Rental Company

The Box Rental Company

Excellent service

Excellent service, good guidance on how many boxes we needed and the time we would need them for. Much, much better than cardboard!

Excellent Customer Service And Products

They really went out of their way to complete the transaction (after hours, my fault) and delivered the boxes to my house the next day. The boxes itself were excellent! Labels were provided, boxes were designed for ease of assembly, handling and disassembly - just perfect. The best is that we don't need to dispose of boxes and they pick it up from the pick up address. Highly recommended.

Amazing product

Can't thank the team enough for their amazing product. Thought about buying boxes but just a waste of money nowdays! Will be recommending you over and over. Ps your delivery drivers are awesome as well

Perfect

Boxes were delivered in perfect condition, loved it that we didn't have to worry about boxes breaking like cardboard boxes. Different types of boxes, for glass bottles, glasses and cups, porta-robes etc made it so much easier. Our request for drop-off and collection outside usual work hours were politely accommodated, great professional and friendly people. Strongly recommended!

A terrific solution to ease the hassle of moving

Such a convenient, efficient and affordable system! After choosing from a useful range of box options, they're delivered to your door and collected from your new address after you've moved. The reusable boxes are sturdy and don't require taping. And you can't go past the excellent customer service from Joanne and Vince from start to finish. Thank you for the difference you made to my moving experience!

Fabulous moving made easy!

The Box Rental company made moving so easy, the service is excellent and hassle free! I loved the fact you could choose different boxes for varying things you needed to pack. Your product is show environmentally friendly as well as strong, so much better than buying boxes. So easy to order and the service is next to none, the staff were so helpful and delivery and pick up was spot on time. Thanks Box Rental company, I will definitely use your service again. I have and will continue to recommend your company to anyone who is moving.

Fantastic solution, with excellent support, to a particularly annoying problem!

The thought of wasting time, money and resources on flimsy cardboard boxes didn't sit well with my wife and I so I turned to Google to search for alternatives.

After assessing our options, we came across The Box Rental Company and thank goodness we did. We received an excellent price for a reusable, environmentally friendly and sturdy moving-box solution. Joanne and Vince made the whole process easy, from quoting to payment to pickup and delivery.

Thanks to them and the entire The Box Rental team, our move was a lot less painful than it could've been. We can't recommend them enough.

The BEST service & company I have dealt with in a long time!

The Box Rental Company made my house move so much easier; usually it's a nightmare. The entire service - from placing my box order, to delivery and then collection of boxes, was provided with great efficiency and accuracy. Excellent communication by staff members was professional and friendly. I will DEFINITELY be using their services again. I'd be a fool not to!

Almost makes moving fun!

Hiring moving boxes from the Box Rental Company made such a difference to my recent move - so much time and money saved!!! The service offered was efficient, friendly and extremely professional, and it was a pleasure to deal with them. Great job!

Amazing! Completely amazing!

This is a fantastic product, and so much better than buying cardboard boxes that need to be taped together and then fall apart at the slightest bit of water. The fact that they deliver and pick up the boxes was a major factor in my decision, and the process couldn't have been any easier.

Much cheaper and more efficient than buying cardboard boxes. And the fact that they picked up the boxes forced me to unpack everything!

Awesome!

Service couldn't have been better. Excellent customer services, very friendly and helpful delivery staff. Prompt communication. Thank you so much. Would highly recommend it .

Great product, Great Service!!

We have used The Box Rental Company for our recent move, and have found their boxes totally amazing, practical, efficient, and very cost effective. In addition to this I feel that it is absolutely deserving of applause the ingenuity and entrepreneurial initiative of this people. Moreover the service was impeccable! Highly recommended. Thank you Vince and Joanne.

Amazing Product, Fantastic Service! Highly Recommend!

We used the box rental company to move our office, and I can highly recommend them.

The cost for hiring as oppose to purchasing moving boxes, combined with the advantage of having them delivered and collected made the move so much easier!

The range of boxes available was fantastic, and the service level offered was exceptional.

I would recommend this service to both companies moving office or people moving house!

Great product - easy to use and excellent customer service

I shopped around for boxes for our move and found the price of The Box Rental Company to be fantastic. Plus, they were so easy to deal with. In addition, their boxes required so much less packing materials and were so easy to use. Highly recommend them; you won't regret it! They were very accommodating of what I needed and everything was simple and stress free.

A dream come true!

I've just moved a three bedroom, two living areas, big study house, and found The Box Rental Company by chance, during a Google search over the internet for hiring boxes.
Not only they came across as the most reasonable with their fees, but their new and innovative concept blew my mind away!
Their boxes are made of a very strong material, flip assembled from flat to finish in no time (as simply as the touch of a button) and don't require any tapes to securely lock.
They come in a variety of convenient sizes, from sturdy for books and documents, to big full clothes hangers, and everything in between. Not to mention the special multilayered boxes, specifically designed for safely move fragile glasses and precious bottles.
No paper or bubble-wrapping required, fast and secure.
I had a total of 118 boxes of all sizes (80 of which of books) and was doing the whole job “solo”.
Cardboard boxes, tapes to assembly tops and bottoms, individual items wrappings, both for packing and unpacking, would have turned into a real nightmare!
The Box Rental Company delivered the magic boxes and picked them up at the end. A dream come true!
They have been a pleasure to work with, from start to finish.
I definitely recommend them without hesitation. They were cheaper, faster, more professional and efficient in their response than any of their competition, but mainly... incredible time and stress savers.
All with extreme kindness and desire to help.
Thank you!

Great product and lovely customer service

The boxes made packing and unpacking so easy. Sturdy, easy to assemble and secure (no messy sticky tap). I especially loved the boxes with the glass dividers, my fragile long stemmed wine glasses where in perfect condition and I used no bubble wrap. And the portable wardrobes where brilliant....clothes left on hangers, transferred straight into the new wardrobe. If/when we ever need to move again I will definitely be back to hire.

Thank you so much Elisha, we love our very own designed glass boxes too, so much easier than the traditional method of moving fragile glasses ! :-)

Can't fault the service

It was extremely easy and fast to order the amount of boxes needed. Customer service was faultless, would use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much Yetta, we do endeavour to help make our customers moving process stress free!

Fabulous service

We had a wonderful experience with them and the service provided was perfect. Boxes are easy to use and good quality. Getting them dropped off and then picked up made moving house so easy. Highly recommend them

Thank you Rowena, we are much appreciative of the great feedback. We love our delivery and collection service- it means no annoying boxes hanging around your home!

Great Service

We recently moved our business and were concerned about packing boxes. The Box Rental Company option was great. Strong boxes and great service. Cost effective too.

Thank you Geoff, we 're pleased your office move went smoothly with our archive boxes!.

Your best friends when moving house!

[name removed] and his team at Box Rental were a blessing to our move. Delivery and collection of boxes meant I didn't have to run around arranging anything and we don't have piles of boxes in storage. The design saves you from taping boxes, saving time (and my patience!) and [name removed] bent over backwards to assist us. Great value for money. Simple. Don't move without them!

Thank you so much Michelle, we sincerely appreciate the great feedback! We do think we have a pretty cool service, product range and of course customers!! :-)