4.1

77% · 103 · 23%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for The Building Agency? Claim your listing.

Nima A.
Nima A.

Top building & pest inspector

Jodi is the best inspector! He is always on time, the clients are super happy with his report as it is detailed and he misses nothing. Experienced guy, would recommend him to anyone looking to get a building & pest Inspection done.
ALLAN DAM
ALLAN DAM

Can’t get better

I wish everything flowed well like this inspection.
The professionalism from the get go, very informative and learnt a lot through Jojo’s step by step method.
I highly recommend the Building Agency with Jodi at the helm and his leadership.
Kevin
Kevin2 posts

Marg
MargSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic service - highly recommend

Jodi was great to work with - professional, prompt and answered all our questions. Would definitely recommend and use him again.
Charlene George
Charlene GeorgeSydney, NSW2 posts

Prompt and Great Communication

Maggie is always such a pleasure to deal with. Prompt in responding and always on the ball. Highly recommended for all your search needs!
zackery h.
zackery h.Sydney, NSW

andy
andySydney, NSW

5 Stars isnt a good enough review for the service these guys provide

Whilst my partner and i were looking for a property to purchase our first home we came across a report provided by the building agency and liked the level of detail and consistency throughout. We then found another property we were interested in and we engage jodi to conduct an inspection on behalf of us as purchasers. The report provided by the building agency saved us from purchasing this problematic property as jodis thorough review and attention to detail was able to catch many hidden issues. The next property we also engaged jodi to inspect and turned out to be our dream home that we then successfully purchased. Many thanks to jodi and sita and team for their hard work and exceptional care they put into their work!
Sarah B
Sarah BSydney, NSW

Professional Service

As a real estate agent, we appreciate efficiency and accuracy, that's exactly what the Building Agency offers. Jodi is a walking encyclopaedia of knowledge with well over 20 years of industry experience- he and his team are unmatched. There's nowhere else I would go for my clients' building reports but the Building Agency.
Rhonda
Rhonda

Excellent company

Excellent service, knowledgeable of all aspects in inspections, excellent customer service, very informative plus professional and friendly….will use this company again :)
Laura M.
Laura M.2 posts

Report full of errors and omissions

It was actually difficult to match their report with the property I inspected. For one thing - there wasn't a pool! Nor was it a slate roof. And there certainly wasn't a first floor! More importantly, visible step cracking wasn't mentioned or photographed. These people should not be in business. A refund please!
sonya carr
sonya carr

Absolutely Amazing Service

As a first home buyer i was very concerned about purchasing my property, i found the team at the building agency extremely professional and their level of building knowledge was exceptional. They made the experience so reassuring and allowed me to feel comfortable purchasing my first property.
Harmony
HarmonySydney, NSW

poor report

as a paralegal, i've read a handful of building & pest reports. In my personal opinion, the report I received was poorly drafted. The report ONLY included observations in the bathrooms, outdoor and roof - it wasn't even detailed reporting. "All other areas" such as bedrooms, living room, backyard, etc was included in ONE section with photos (no observations) stating these are the photos taken and that there's obstructions that could be hide defects etc. what obstructions ? okay what are you there for… the final purchaser is expected to pay $400 + for that piece of paper. This is actually fraud.
David S
David SSydney, NSW2 posts

Poor quality Building Inspectors

The inspector (from The Building Agency) arrived dressed poorly in sandshoes and sloppy Joe and appeared in a rush. This guy walked in took poor photo and was out of my place in 20min. His report was nothing but disclaimers and some random out of focus pictures pointing to broad areas, not actually telling me anything. I had to call my mates to help me figure out what all the photos were about. Its cheaper to hire a teenager to walk around with their phone and show you pictures. The report had no details that could help me at all. Do not use these guys, (The Building Agency) they're poor quality.