The Car Kit Company

The Car Kit Company

Online store and Physical store

Get a better receptionist

Called for a quote and received the most curt five word reply from Tony and he hung up. Absolutely lacking in phone manners and basic customer service, I’m hesistant to bring bigger business their way in future.

Unprofessional. Rude, Defensive, Blaming Customer Service

If I could leave a no star rating I would. The product and services provided has been abysmal. A couple of years ago my wife and I purchased a head unit and a reverse camera with the understanding that the install would use existing factory wiring/microphone etc. We were grossly misled. 2 years later the unit and the install is riddled with issues. The system is buggy, faulty, bluetooth disconnects/drops out, the charging cable and function doesn't work (a tech came out and gave me a lighter adapter charger to use instead), after a system update no change, I dont play music through the bluetooth function because its unreliable and freezes, I use my headset because no one can hear what I am saying. I have brought these issues to customer service and have been met with complete rudeness and defensiveness. My complaints have been palmed off as the manufacturers fault. No responsibility has been taken and all the blame as been put on the me the customer. I haven't experienced such poor service. In saying this my wife was also spoken to rudely, with her complaints and requests completely dismissed. Money hungry company with no interest in the customer what so ever. Stay away.

Unprofessional company

After job was done I came back with some questions on the installation. I was meet with very rude and arrogant responses and accused of making stuff up as to get out of payment. Very unpleasant experience. Would most definitely not recommend.

Mobileye installation

There was a bit of a hiccup at first but when the team were alerted there was someone at my doorstep within hours. The installation was not without its problems but James solved them and I couldn't be happier. He even tidied up some of the wiring for my navigator and dashcam. Top job!

Avoid this company! Unprofessional

Avoid this company! Unprofessional And they don’t have clue what they are doing. I got all sort of alarms from car after they installed dashcam. Had to take care to dealer to get it resolved. Also I they broke the rear dash cam cable and they claimed that the rear dash cam was faulty, I had to drive to dealer where they tested and they found out that it was the cable the installer had broken it.

Hi there. Please can you make contact with us or let us know the job # or invoice # as we have no recollection of this incident. We haven't provided installation services to retail customers for well over a year now.

NAV bypass kit - Infinity JX35 - excellent!

I just installed the NAV bypass kit for our Infinity JX35. Works great, professionally made and designed product, and easy install with clear photo instructions. Been working now over a week and no glitches/bugs found.

Great service and product. Works like expected

Booked in mobile technician to attend onsite to install front & reverse parking sensor + install power for dashcam for my new car and all was done accordingly. The sensors work great and should avoid accidents now.

On hard to juge front bumper position the front mounted sensors make parking much easier

On line, purchasing was simple and prompt.
Orlando Roccella is an asset to your company, his eye to detail and finesse was great to observe.

My comment on the installation is, Are the sensors adjustable as the ford fitted to the rear trip at 1600mm and the front Car Kit trip at 800mm while the front sensors mounted just to each side of the number plate fail to pick up a 100mm dia bollard, the bollards are approx 1 meter high.

But all told, i am very happy with the installation and would recommend the Car Kit company to any one.

Mal Grumont

Perfect service, fast replies and booking of my appointment. Camera has exceptional clarity,

Organised online, email to confirm and then a phone call or two to organise finer details. The technician was right on time, very fast and efficient. Always courteous and explained the operation concisely

Got my first reverse parallel park first time with camera

I made an enquiry online about the product and got a fast response. Staff were really friendly and easy to talk to and quick in there responses. The product itself is brilliant - the image quality is a lot clearer than what's I was expecting and the mirror functions better at night than what my original did. Installation was quick and easy, and was very beneficial having the installation completed at home. Would recommend buying this product, and would recommend dealing with this company. They were brilliant.

A Very Happy Customer!

After speaking with Tony last week regarding a Bluetooth Car Kit I decided to go ahead with it.
Orlando was my Technician, He was very Professional and answered my questions with ease.
I am so happy with the Installation and the service I received.
Orlando is a credit to your Company.
I have no hesitation in recommending The Car Kit Company in Future!!

Regards,
Heather.

Great product, great service,great installation.

I purchased online and received very good service and delivery. When I was called to arrange time for installation and was told it would be the next day in the afternoon, I explained that I was not available in afternoon, because I visit my wife who is care. He lmmediatly said we cannot interfere with your visit would it be OK if we do it at 10am. I agreed and thanked for his consideration .As promised Dave arrived on time and fitted the reversing camera, showed me how it operated and I was very pleased with the purchase and service. This the second time I have purchased goods from this company, having previously purchased front and rear sensors and the same good service. I live in Western Australia and to receive such quick service and installation is very well received. Thank You

Its a great safety addition to any car.

Found online and the purchase and instillation was great. S

Thoroughly professional company

A little over 2 years ago I found The Car Kit Company online and purchased Front + Rear Parking Sensors for my Mazda Tribute and had them installed by their Tech in my local area (Wollongong).
A few weeks ago I noticed the audio had stopped working.
I contacted The Car Kit Company and was informed that the display unit would be replaced under warranty. A little over a week later I was contacted by the local area Tech who told me the new unit had arrived and arranged to meet him in 2 days time. Replacement of the unit took only a few minutes and I was happy to have that friendly voice back again telling me how much space I had behind & in front of me as I parked.
It was a relatively quick and hassle-free process, as was the original installation.
I can't recommend The Car Kit Company enough!

Bluetooth

Purchase was easy, the guys were really helpful with my queries and the installer Francisco was very obliging. Thanks for making it so easy!

Blackvue DR650S Dash Cam

Professional and hassle free onsite installation for my dash cam. Great to know the company offer a life time installation warranty on their products.

Blackvue Dash Cam

I purchased this product by phone and the purchase process was easy and hassle free as was the installation process. Thanks

Blackvue

On line.
Easy.
Installation was faultless. I would recommend Herman / car kit to all.
Prompt and professional.
J S

Reverse parking camera installation

Having known the vehicle type, not all correct mounting bracket parts were provided to the installer.
This caused the installation to be attempted three times by the mobile technician.
Once complete very happy with the result.
Overall, very happy with the experience.

Satisfied Customer

Bought the Vivovation MF2 Dashcam online. Great service, fitted by their Tech. Great job all round. Top People to deal with. Thanks Guys