4.4

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.4

Mary P.
Mary P.Perth, WA12 posts

Delicious and easy to make!

I have recently started using the chocolate Collagen Co shake for breakfast. I have been skipping breakfast and my dietician wants me to make sure I have it! My fault but I didn’t realise that it’s called collagen for a reason!! We have agreed on this shake - except because it only has collagen amino acids I replace one of the 2 scoops with a high grade vanilla whey isolate powder to get all the protein amino acids. I use water. It is so easy shake, mixes well, has a great flavour and texture and is very filling and satisfying. Absolutely love it. Show details
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.2 posts

Tasty but disappointed

I ordered the collagen drink strawberry and water melon and also the chocolate protein drink both were delicious, I quite liked them but from the moment I started drinking them I was getting migraines quite regularly. But the moment I stopped they had gone away. May be an ingredient causing them not sure but if you suffer from migraines I don't suggest this product. Show details
Em R.
Em R.South East Queensland, QLD

Tasty, great ingredients and as a bonus, it works!

Love the taste and best shakes I can find in the market. I find for best results, use a blender, mix 220mls water, 5-6 ice cubes and 2 scoops and blend 15-20 secs. Nice and thick and cold! I’ve lost 1.5kgs in four days! Show details ·  1
Alaina R.
Alaina R.Perth, WA

Nailed It

I love these meal replacement shakes! I've been drinking them every day around a month now and always look forward to them. I have loved all the flavors - however chocolate is my personal favorite. They have no collagen taste, they just taste like a delicious milkshake - with the benefit of being super healthy. You nailed it Collagen Co thanks for the great product, looking forward to trying more. :) Show details ·  1
Ky West
Ky WestHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Collagen Co Collagen Peptides - better options out there

I bought the Collagen Co premium collagen peptides unflavoured and while it was ok. It is advertised as mixes well but definitely doesn't mix well and you have clumps of collagen in your drink, in my case it was coffee. I usually buy a different brand and saw this advertised and decided to try it. The reason I changed was that it was slightly cheaper for the same 200g container HOWEVER when I received the Collagen Co Collagen, it is TWO SCOOPS per serve so lasts only 14 days which was really disappointing.. I basically ended up paying more. I will be going back to my better brand. Show details
TammieM
TammieMIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Causes MAJOR Anxiety

These products gave me insane anxiety like I’ve NEVER experienced before. I stopped taking the shakes now after 3 days and the anxiety has gone, it also caused insomnia and gut issues.

I’ll be sending back and hope I get a full refund.

So beware because something in them will drive up your anxiety. Show details

Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Order the unflavoured and it is clunky and binds together. Does not mix will not even with a hand mixer. Still has a slight taste. I do not recommend, I do however recommend the watermelon I didn’t have an issues with that, Show details
Vee
Vee2 posts

Giselle R.
Giselle R.3 posts

The Collagen Co. 3 shakes & shaker bundle

I bought the bundle of 3 collagen glow shakes and shaker and I’ve tried the strawberry and chocolate glow shakes and both taste beautiful. And everything was beautifully presented. Show reply
Emily D.
Emily D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Glow shake - Chocolate

I was surprised that it actually tasted just as they had described- it was actually really good, so good in fact that I purchased 2 more in different flavours today.
Impressed! Show reply
Chris Perkins
Chris Perkins

Quality and great tasting products

Recently purchases the Strawberry milkshake meal replacement. Quality and taste are great. Show reply
stevie-jade r.
stevie-jade r.

The collagen co

What an amazing experience I’ve had with the collagen co. I love their collagen peptide drink and have bought a few to keep in the cupboard. I gave the shakes a try and unfortunately they didn’t agree with my tummy, they did taste AMAZING so I ordered 4 more shakes only to realise that they really didn’t work for my body. I contacted the company and they were more than happy to give me a full refund. They were polite, understanding and completely profesh, the way companies should be. I didn’t have to pay return postage for products which just cemented the fact that they do business well. I am so sad the shakes don’t agree with me but I had to post on their amazing peptide drink and also their 10/10 customer service. Show details ·  1
Maddie Mouse
Maddie MouseSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Nikki
Nikki2 posts

Meal replacement shake

I have tried a few different brands and nothing tastes as good or keeps me fuller then collagen co my favourite flavour is vanilla but chocolate is close second the shaker is good too!
I also got the eye mask it’s so comfortable bn no light get through! Fast shipping too n free when you spend certain amount. Show details ·  1
Sally W.
Sally W.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Tastiest collagen on the market

Since using collagen co I have noticed a dramatic change in my skin and glowiness of my skin tone.
The flavours are just delicious and a lovely afternoon sweet pick me up. Show reply