The Complete Basketcase

4.9

Sharon

SharonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Hampers

I organised a Gift Hamper of Fresh Fruit, Ciders and Chocolates' on behalf of my Mum for her kind Neighbours - the selection of Fruit was Superb- and the hamper was beautifully presented -
with a lovely big ribbon- They were over the moon with their hamper of goodies -
Thanks The Complete Basketcase for A Beautiful Hamper -

Excellent quality and value for money

Used this company to create a hamper for my elderly Dad for Father's Day. The option of choosing puzzle books, trivia quizzes, jigsaw puzzles, tea and alcohol made this the perfect solution in these strange COVID times. My father also even commented on the box the items came in as being outstanding! Will use Complete Basketcase again for future lockdown gifts.

Store LocationOnline

From NZ to Oz, best service ever!

You've made my Dad's day... and putting a note on the box, not to be opened until Father's Day, has worked. In these unprecedented times being separated by the ditch, myself in NZ and Dad in Geelong, The service and communication has been 1st class, and I will be going back again soon as his birthday is in November. Thank you o)

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Fantastic products and service!

We wanted to send my brother a gift to help him during lockdown while supporting a Melbourne business and stumbled upon The Complete Basketcase. They have a great range of products & excellent customer service. Would highly recommend them!!

Store LocationThe Complete Basketcase
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerVictoria

Excellent Service

Great service and products. Even though expected delivery was for the day after my daughters birthday, I requested if possible it get there for her big day... and it did. Thank you so much. Really made her day in these strange Covoid times when we can’t be with our loved ones.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed

It’s been hard during COVID-19 to be able to celebrate loved ones birthdays.
The night before my grandmothers birthday I didn’t know what to get her at the last minute with majority of shops closed....
I found The Complete Basketcase on google, websites very easy to use. The next day my grandmother was delivered a beautiful box full of chocolates etc and it made her day!

Tony R

Tony RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistent Quality and Service

Have used The Complete Basketcase several times now to send gifts and have always been very happy with the service received and the quality of their products. Will use again!

Store LocationKensington
Kazza

KazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, excellent quality

I will continue to keep using this company for reliability of excellent products and service. Makes gift giving so easy. The latest delivery was a day early but had a beaut little sticker on it telling the receiver not to open until her birthday!

Ginny

GinnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time satisfied customer.

I have used this company for many years and have always been pleased by the products, presentation and delivery. Well done Complete Basket Case packers, selectors of products and the delivery team.

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Lovely service and great product

The service received was excellent, including the caring person I placed my order with through to being able to deliver within a couple of hours at a very reasonable cost. The recipient of the present, who was in hospital, was thrilled with the beautifully presented Lolly Box.

Recommended!

Wine and chocolates delivery went smoothly and my friend is happy with the beautifully packaged gift, thank you for the prompt delivery even during COVID-19 times! Highly recommended, will order again! :)

Jo M.

Jo M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant!

Service is excellent. I placed the order and it was delivered within a few hours, amazing turnaround. My daughter-in-law couldn’t have been happier with her beautiful birthday hamper, she absolutely loved it!

Michelle

MichelleHobart, TAS

Prompt, efficient and friendly service!

I ordered a selection of goodies for our son's 21st birthday and asked it to be delivered on his birthday. It was and he reported it was all lovely!
I found customer service to be friendly and efficient and I have no hesitation in recommending The Complete Basketcase (love the name!) to others.
Thank you!

Store Location247 Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne
Steph

Steph

Beautifully presented gift

We ordered a new born gift for our grandson and my daughter said it was beautifully presented and was thrilled with the contents.
It was easy to order and got delivered within 4 days.

Jackie

Jackie

Excellent service

Within 10 minutes of placing my order, a lovely lady from this company contacted me because I had written "Happy Birthday" on the delivery message. I had not paid the extra postage to be able to choose the delivery date, but they still wanted to make sure that the delivery date suited the birthday. Very caring! My Dad was very happy with his birthday present. This is the second time I have ordered from this company and very happy both times.

GREAT SERVICE & PRODUCTS

Thank you very much for the awesome products and great service you provide.
So happy with the fast delivery and my sister was very happy with her gift.

Tamara S.

Tamara S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and service

I chose my own gifts to put into a delivery for my daughter's 21st birthday. Great choices, great quality and easy to use site. Defintely recommend to anyone looking for a delivery gift service.

Margaret H.

Margaret H.Sydney, NSW

Thank you for the quick delivery before Easter. My daughter was over the moon. I’m in Sydney and she’s in Melbourne, cut off by Corona. It let her know I’m thinking of her and gave her a morale boost.
I had trouble selecting from your huge range of lovely baskets.

Kerrie

KerrieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best thing ever!!!!

I recently purchased 3 gift baskets for my children living interstate and I was absolutely blown away with the quality of the product. Price is very reasonable and very impressive how the baskets/hampers are presented.
The Complete Basketcase should be very proud of their product and service.
I will definitely be buying from from you again.
Thanks so much for making our 2020 Easter a little more happy.

Happy family