The Complete Basketcase

The Complete Basketcase

Greg M.

Greg M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic and Speedy Service

I arranged a hamper for my daughter on the Gold Coast. It arrived from Melbourne overnight! She loved it and I am very impressed with the helpful staff for phone support and the very speedy delivery (without paying for express !)

V.Lind

V.LindSouth Australia

Very happy

Used this service for the first time , was extremely happy with the ease of ordering , the constant updates of my order , the price , everything really . Will definitely use them again .

Store LocationOnline

Best Service Ever

First time I've ever used The Complete Basketcase and definitely will do so again.
My order was delivered on time and was what I had ordered. Recipient most pleased. Thankyou

Store LocationOnline

I made an order from abroad and didn’t know what to expect. The whole process was excellent and extremely efficient. Great communication and Champagne was delivered exactly on time. Thank you to Basketcase team. Would not hesitate to order again!!

Store LocationBasketcase

Chris E

Chris E

They were awesome and did everything I asked them to

They were awesome and did everything I asked them to. The delivery was on time the products were well appreciated the people were thrilled to bits and that is all we asked for

Store LocationBy Phone

Great customer service

Keep in loop at all stages of delivery. Recipients loved the presentation and contents particularly the quality and freshness of the fruit. Would highly recommend and use again. Great customer service.

Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My daughter-in-law just received her basket I sent for her 40th Birthday. Thank you so much to the team for their help, service and prompt delivery. My daughter-in-law just loved the Surprise Chocolate Bouquet.

Store LocationOn line Melbourne

Rochelle

RochelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So glad I found you

Thank you so much for the wonderful hamper I ordered for my mums birthday. So unique compared to other sites and the fact you can add and replace items makes the baskets/hampers even more personalised. Having ordered this from overseas, I loved the updates provided re delivery, it gave me peace of mind. I will definitely use again and will recommend to others.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

thanks for the wonderful service, ordering was so easy, and delivery time was as stated on the website. Our work colleague was extremely happy with the quality of the gift.

Fantastic Service

Thank you for your wonderful service, ease of ordering and delivering ahead of schedule - no guarantee of next day delivery, but you did it :-). The gift made it in time for my brother's birthday. Thank you, will certainly use your company again.

i recomm

I have often used the Complete Basket Case. I am always assured of top quality products, reasonable pricing and reliable delivery. The staff are friendly, competent and helpful Thank you!

Liz Graham

Liz Grahammt waverely

Very Nice

Pat

PatPalm Beach NSW

Christmas Hamper

Thank you for your prompt service to deliver a Christmas Hamper which was delivered a head of schedule. The recipients were absolutely surprised and delighted and said all the goodies looked fabulous. It was the perfect gift for them and they are looking forward to sharing it with their family. Well done to you all and thank you from me.

SLG

SLGBrisbane

Happy recipient, happy me!

Each time I use The Complete Basketcase the recipients response is fantastic. Delivery is always as requested, the gifts are always well presented and the variety and price range means it's easy to choose something fabulously appropriate!

Fabulous customer service

Staff were pleasant and extremely helpful. The basket was delivered promptly and according to the recipient, the contents were very tasty

Kaz

Kazsydney

Perfect gift for an 80th Birthday

I was thrilled with the impressive gift basket put together by The Complete Basketcase. I was able to create a unique gift that suited the recipient perfectly. They provided an endless assortment of goods which meant I could find a range of goods that matched the tastes of the recipient. I was able to create a special and meaningful gift.

Amazing collection and customer service

What a beautiful range of collection to choose from. I created my own gift hamper by choosing the things I wanted- champagne, cheese, crackers, chcolate etc! The team who put it together are so friendly and helpful. They even called me up to let me know of a minor issue with the delivery, and asked for as much detail to make the presentation of the hamper beautiful.

Susan

SusanSandringham

Perfect Gift Hampers

Fantastic assortment in our hampers. They were beautifully presented and delivered on time and in perfect condition. Will definitely order again.

Perfect company to deal with

Communication was swift and delivery on time great work guys will be using you again very rare these days to get such good service well done!

Quick and efficient

Ordered a baby gift package for work. It was so easy to order and received the tax invoice straight away in the inbox (didn't have to chase up). The staff member received at home the next day and was totally blown away with the products and presentation. Will definitely use them again :)