The Complete Basketcase

The Complete Basketcase

So glad I found you

Thank you so much for the wonderful hamper I ordered for my mums birthday. So unique compared to other sites and the fact you can add and replace items makes the baskets/hampers even more personalised. Having ordered this from overseas, I loved the updates provided re delivery, it gave me peace of mind. I will definitely use again and will recommend to others.

Excellent Service

thanks for the wonderful service, ordering was so easy, and delivery time was as stated on the website. Our work colleague was extremely happy with the quality of the gift.

Fantastic Service

Thank you for your wonderful service, ease of ordering and delivering ahead of schedule - no guarantee of next day delivery, but you did it :-). The gift made it in time for my brother's birthday. Thank you, will certainly use your company again.

i recomm

I have often used the Complete Basket Case. I am always assured of top quality products, reasonable pricing and reliable delivery. The staff are friendly, competent and helpful Thank you!

Very Nice

Thank you for the lovely hamper, it was delivered in good time. I did think it would be bigger than what I received but was nice and my friend really liked it. I was not really happy with the customer service as I was live chatting with them the day after I placed the order just checking on delivery as I thought it was same day, I didn't mind when as it was not urgent but while I was chatting, I got a phone call from one of the ladies and she was quite rude as I was just asking a question, then they just ended my chat conversation, I don't think I will buy from this place again only due to the rudeness of this lady. I was not rude at all and I know its one of the buzziest times of the year. Maybe up the game with the customer service so you don't loose any customers. Thanks :)

Christmas Hamper

Thank you for your prompt service to deliver a Christmas Hamper which was delivered a head of schedule. The recipients were absolutely surprised and delighted and said all the goodies looked fabulous. It was the perfect gift for them and they are looking forward to sharing it with their family. Well done to you all and thank you from me.

Happy recipient, happy me!

Each time I use The Complete Basketcase the recipients response is fantastic. Delivery is always as requested, the gifts are always well presented and the variety and price range means it's easy to choose something fabulously appropriate!

Fabulous customer service

Staff were pleasant and extremely helpful. The basket was delivered promptly and according to the recipient, the contents were very tasty

Perfect gift for an 80th Birthday

I was thrilled with the impressive gift basket put together by The Complete Basketcase. I was able to create a unique gift that suited the recipient perfectly. They provided an endless assortment of goods which meant I could find a range of goods that matched the tastes of the recipient. I was able to create a special and meaningful gift.

Amazing collection and customer service

What a beautiful range of collection to choose from. I created my own gift hamper by choosing the things I wanted- champagne, cheese, crackers, chcolate etc! The team who put it together are so friendly and helpful. They even called me up to let me know of a minor issue with the delivery, and asked for as much detail to make the presentation of the hamper beautiful.

Perfect Gift Hampers

Fantastic assortment in our hampers. They were beautifully presented and delivered on time and in perfect condition. Will definitely order again.

Perfect company to deal with

Communication was swift and delivery on time great work guys will be using you again very rare these days to get such good service well done!

Quick and efficient

Ordered a baby gift package for work. It was so easy to order and received the tax invoice straight away in the inbox (didn't have to chase up). The staff member received at home the next day and was totally blown away with the products and presentation. Will definitely use them again :)

I was a first time user of this service. I was able to select the gift I was looking for and at a good price. Delivery was prompt to the remote area where it was sent. They attached a lovely gift tag with my words. I will be using this service again.

Great service!

I ordered a gift basket for my elderly Auntie and The Complete BasketCase were amazing with their emails, keeping me up to date with the order status and delivery status! It was great to be notified when it was delivered! Would recommend to anyone!

Fantastic Service

I ordered a Hamper for a friends baby. No sooner did I order, and it arrived. Totally professional and excellent service. Would highly recommend and will certainly shop here again.

A little ray of sunshine on a dark day

The staff were friendly and helpful on the phone, interaction and updates were excellent and the end product was beautiful.

Wonderful

I ordered a basket for a good friend, she loved it and didn't stop telling me how wonderful her gift was

Beautiful hamper with exquisite products

The Complete Basketcase provided a beautiful hamper with high end products at a reasonable price. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I stupidly forgot to sign my name to the gift card and they rang me and asked if I wanted to add my name. The delivery was quick, even in a fairly remote location. I will definitely use this company again to send gifts.

Recently arranged a gift to be sent to my daughter interstate, the gift arrived as requested. No problems .
Great communication from basket case letting me know when they were going to deliver gift and again after it had been received really good.
This was reassuring as sometimes when you purchase items online not sure what to expect. Definitely use basket case again great service, product and no extra delivery charges.