The Complete Basketcase

4.9

Jacqui S

Jacqui SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered on time and High Quality Goods

Ordered for my friends birthday and it was delivered when I requested and the wine and chocolates were high standard and beautifully packaged.
Will definitely use again and highly recommend.

Store LocationOrdered Online
Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service with really prompt delivery

Outstanding service with excellent communication and really prompt delivery. I didn't mean to put them under the pump but had forgotten about daylight saving time yet Kerri and the team delivered !! So pleased to have found them ! Their range of different baskets is extensive and all very reasonably priced. The recipient was thrilled !! Would highly recommend.

Store LocationMelbourne
Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend

Thank you to The Complete Basketcase for making my Dad's, Fathers Day special. The Happy Hour Hamper was amazing and beautifully presented. Due to these trying times of Covid, I didn't think it would arrive in time, but a big thank you to Kerry for her caring and efficient follow up service, my Gift Hamper arrived on time. I will definitely be using them again. Thankyou.

Pia

PiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service & Quality

Used their service to deliver a sympathy hamper to one of our clients who lives in Portland, and they delivered the goods within a day of ordering. Client was really happy with the hamper.

Store LocationMelbourne

Excellent quality and service!

I used this company to purchase a hamper for my mum for her 80th Birthday present. I am not the most organised person and left it rather late to organise. The complete basket case had a fantastic range of gift baskets to choose from.
Even though the courier had already arrived to collect that days hampers for delivery, they assured me they would make it up and get it included with that days delivery. Later that afternoon I received an email from them that the order had been successfully delivered. My mother loved all the items included in the gift basket. I am so impressed with the wonderful and courteous service and the choice and quality of the items. Will definitely use them again and will recommend them to my friends, E.L.

Store LocationThe complete basket case Online
Sharon

SharonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Hampers

I organised a Gift Hamper of Fresh Fruit, Ciders and Chocolates' on behalf of my Mum for her kind Neighbours - the selection of Fruit was Superb- and the hamper was beautifully presented -
with a lovely big ribbon- They were over the moon with their hamper of goodies -
Thanks The Complete Basketcase for A Beautiful Hamper -

Excellent quality and value for money

Used this company to create a hamper for my elderly Dad for Father's Day. The option of choosing puzzle books, trivia quizzes, jigsaw puzzles, tea and alcohol made this the perfect solution in these strange COVID times. My father also even commented on the box the items came in as being outstanding! Will use Complete Basketcase again for future lockdown gifts.

Store LocationOnline

From NZ to Oz, best service ever!

You've made my Dad's day... and putting a note on the box, not to be opened until Father's Day, has worked. In these unprecedented times being separated by the ditch, myself in NZ and Dad in Geelong, The service and communication has been 1st class, and I will be going back again soon as his birthday is in November. Thank you o)

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria
Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Fantastic products and service!

We wanted to send my brother a gift to help him during lockdown while supporting a Melbourne business and stumbled upon The Complete Basketcase. They have a great range of products & excellent customer service. Would highly recommend them!!

Store LocationThe Complete Basketcase

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerVictoria

Excellent Service

Great service and products. Even though expected delivery was for the day after my daughters birthday, I requested if possible it get there for her big day... and it did. Thank you so much. Really made her day in these strange Covoid times when we can’t be with our loved ones.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed

It’s been hard during COVID-19 to be able to celebrate loved ones birthdays.
The night before my grandmothers birthday I didn’t know what to get her at the last minute with majority of shops closed....
I found The Complete Basketcase on google, websites very easy to use. The next day my grandmother was delivered a beautiful box full of chocolates etc and it made her day!

Store LocationOnline
Tony R

Tony RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistent Quality and Service

Have used The Complete Basketcase several times now to send gifts and have always been very happy with the service received and the quality of their products. Will use again!

Store LocationKensington
Kazza

KazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, excellent quality

I will continue to keep using this company for reliability of excellent products and service. Makes gift giving so easy. The latest delivery was a day early but had a beaut little sticker on it telling the receiver not to open until her birthday!

Ginny

GinnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time satisfied customer.

I have used this company for many years and have always been pleased by the products, presentation and delivery. Well done Complete Basket Case packers, selectors of products and the delivery team.

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Lovely service and great product

The service received was excellent, including the caring person I placed my order with through to being able to deliver within a couple of hours at a very reasonable cost. The recipient of the present, who was in hospital, was thrilled with the beautifully presented Lolly Box.

Store LocationNorth Melbourne

Recommended!

Wine and chocolates delivery went smoothly and my friend is happy with the beautifully packaged gift, thank you for the prompt delivery even during COVID-19 times! Highly recommended, will order again! :)

Jo M.

Jo M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant!

Service is excellent. I placed the order and it was delivered within a few hours, amazing turnaround. My daughter-in-law couldn’t have been happier with her beautiful birthday hamper, she absolutely loved it!

Michelle

MichelleHobart, TAS

Prompt, efficient and friendly service!

I ordered a selection of goodies for our son's 21st birthday and asked it to be delivered on his birthday. It was and he reported it was all lovely!
I found customer service to be friendly and efficient and I have no hesitation in recommending The Complete Basketcase (love the name!) to others.
Thank you!

Store Location247 Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne
Steph

Steph

Beautifully presented gift

We ordered a new born gift for our grandson and my daughter said it was beautifully presented and was thrilled with the contents.
It was easy to order and got delivered within 4 days.

Jackie

Jackie

Excellent service

Within 10 minutes of placing my order, a lovely lady from this company contacted me because I had written "Happy Birthday" on the delivery message. I had not paid the extra postage to be able to choose the delivery date, but they still wanted to make sure that the delivery date suited the birthday. Very caring! My Dad was very happy with his birthday present. This is the second time I have ordered from this company and very happy both times.

Store LocationNorth Melbourne