The Complete Basketcase

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Complete Basketcase

4.9
Deb
DebDowner 2602, ACT

Something for everyone

I have now used The Complete Basketcase multiple times. Eacch recipient has been very happy with their goodies and I'm happy with the service. I'll be back.

Thanks Deb for the lovely review, it is very much appreciated! Kerry & Team

Susan A
Susan ACentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Basket of healthy happiness

Sent a Box of goodies from Basketcase and once again NOT disappointed the recipient loved the goodies,delivery was as requested and I will be back again when I need something for someone special

Kaz
Kaz

Always perfect!

I ordered the classic fruit hamper (with additional chocolates!) for a family in isolation. The gift brought a smile to their faces and they appreciated the choice of fruits - bananas, apples, pears, mandarins, kiwi fruit, strawberries, dates and a lemon, an orange and an avocado. I have ordered before from the Basketcase and will continue to order in the future. Items are delivered quickly and are well presented.

Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

Ordered yesterday, delivered today. Made two children who are not well very happy. Gifts sent were as ordered and looked better than the online photos.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Great hamper & service!

Service was great, delivery efficient and the hamper was sent to a hospital patient who was thrilled with what they received! Definitely would order again.

Rupert
RupertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Above and Beyond

Called last minute on Friday to have a gift delivered. Not only did they race the order out the door before cut off, they managed to contact the hotel where the recipient was staying to organise delivery (the phone was ringing out when I tried calling). The recipient was absolutely delighted with the gift, so well done.

Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

This was perfect for my son who wasn’t feeling well

I got a basket for my son who wasn’t feeling well and he was so surprised and thankful, he loved every part of it, choc, nuts,stuff toy

Wow...amazing service

I live in N.Z and used your company for the first time for my daughter in Melbourne. Within 2 hours she received her surprised gift and loved it. Thank you so much and will order again in the future.

Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

Hi there Debbie, we really appreciate your kind feedback and it's excellent to know that everything was all well received. We hope we can do another for you very soon. Take care! Ryan

Beautiful gift box for baby

I live in NZ and have used The Complete Basketcase to send gifts for various occasions to family in Brisbane over the past year. This time, the baby gift box we sent arrived early (Yay!) and was absolutely beautifully presented with all instructions perfectly followed. As always, our family were delighted with the quality of the gifts. Thanks team!!

Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

We're absolutely stoked that it was all well received and you're so happy with the service!

We hope we can be of service sometime soon Sharon! Take care!

Andy
AndyMid North Coast, NSW

Well done! A well timed treat!

Arrived very stylishly gift boxed, all the right quantity of items. Made our (miserable with a cold) daughter very happy !Cheers, guys!

Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

Thanks Andy for the lovely review, wishing your daughter a speedy recovery, glad we could help put a smile on her face :)
Kerry and Team

Dors
DorsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thank you so much, amazing hamper.

Mother Day hamper was amazing for our mum to open on such a special day, it arrived just before the day with a note," Don't open until Mothers Day " . Mum was so surprised and impressed with the quality of all
the products inside the hamper.
Thank you Complete Basket for excellent service and communication regarding the delivery day, we are so happy that we choose The Complete Basket for Mothers Day and will be using your service in the future.
Much appreciated, thank you to all !!

Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! will make sure we pass this on to our amazing team! Kerry & Team

I love this gift basket, more importantly, my Mum loved it!!!

As soon as I saw this gift of Wine and chocs I knew my Mum would love it, and she did! I live in NZ but use Complete Basket, for their fabulous gift baskets, service, communication, and delivery. Never disappointed. Many thanks!!!

Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

Hi Kuini, thank you for the lovely review, so glad your Mum loved the gift! Take care Kerry & Team

Find out how The Complete Basketcase compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

You saved the day, forgot to send my grandsons (twins) a birthday card from NZ, which can take forever these days, so handy to go online and choose baskets, was a lovely surprise, thanks again from NZ.

• Store LocationMelbourne
Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

Thank you Anne for the lovely review, glad we could help <3 Take care Kerry & Team

Hamish
HamishMid North Coast, NSW

Marvellous

Will definitely be using the Complete Basketcase again. Very happy recipient. Care of delivery excellent. Beautifully presented. Thank you for follow up call re delivery much appreciated

• Return Claim MadeNo
kay
kay

cheered up the patient

I hadn't used complete basketcase before and I was delighted with the get well basket and the very cute bandaged bear included, it was well received and cheered up the patient. Thank you basketcase

Kerry M.The Complete BasketcaseSend a private message

Hi Kay, thank you so much for the lovely review, it is very much appreciated :) Kerry