Verifiedthebasketcase.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Maggie
Maggie

Fantastic Service

Great service and your staff especially Tully have been so helpful. Show reply
Elisa
Elisa

This gift brought a lot of joy

Gift arrived beautifully wrapped on time. The company contacted me before delivery to ensure correct address as I had misspelled it. Show details ·  1
Robyn
Robyn

Perfection!

Having used The Complete Basketcase on several occasions I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending their services.
Have purchased fruit baskets and added other delicious components all fresh, colourful and luxurious.
Customer service has been excellent, with Kerry most obliging when I made an error in delivery request date.
Communication on delivery was appreciated and needless to say the gift basket recipients were absolutely thrilled their treats! Show details ·  1
Vickyk
VickykSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Just Perfect!

The basket was for a sad little 3 year old who was feeling a bit down. Grandma googled and found this Company. I organised a box of chocolates for him. There were ladybirds, bees etc. I bought some extra lollies of course. The basket was beautifully presented and he totally loved the surprise and into the chocolates straight away. It was a pleasure to see him smile. The box I ordered one day and the next day was on the doorstep. Would highly recommend this company for their presentation of the box delivered, the chocolates and great service. Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Birthday gift hamper

I loved using the basket case to order a birthday gift hamper. What I loved the most was choosing what I wanted in the hamper including alcohol all at a reasonable cost, so I got to select items I believed the recipient would truly enjoy and eat/use. I also chose my delivery day ensuring a surprise on the recipients actual birthday. Show details ·  1
Naomi E
Naomi EMurray Mallee, SA

Excellent product!!

I would highly recommend this company. Very well packaged, very fast delivery. Awesome being able to add to the baskets too. Thank you so much, my sister loved hers. Show details ·  1
Rebecca S
Rebecca SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service & Fast Delivery

I made an order for my unwell baby nephew and had missed the same day delivery cut off time. I called and spoke with Kerry who was so lovely and was willing to still deliver my item on the same day which I very much appreciated. I will be definitely ordering again with such a huge range of gifts and hampers to choose from :) Show details ·  1
Melanie
Melanie2 posts

Fabulous Service and Product

I cannot recommend this company enough. Kerry literally bent over backwards to help me with my order when my client was discharged from hospital. She quickly redirected the hamper straight to his door so he still got his birthday gift on time. Show details ·  1
Julia
JuliaSydney, NSW

An amazing selection of gifts and quick delivery!

I highly recommend using The Complete Basketcase (TCB) as a retailer for sourcing all sorts of hampers, suitable to any occasion. The hamper selections are vast, prices are appropriate for what's offered in the hamper and delivery is immediate. I personally use TCB for both personal and business purposes, specifically when purchasing gift hampers as a goodwill gesture for our clients. Thank you TCB and we'll continue to purchase from you well into the future!
Kim J.
Kim J.

get well soon basket

This basket looked just like the picture and was delivered to our friend within hours of ordering. I was very impressed with the quality and even more impressed with the turn around, well done Basketcase and thank you. Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Gift Basket and Excellent Customer Service

I bought the Chocolate Hugs Chocolate Gift basket for my niece who was recovering from surgery. She loved it! The company provides excellent customer service too. I made a mistake with the delivery date on my online order and it was no problem for them to fix it when I rang. The gift was delivered on time too. Show details ·  1
Tammy
TammySydney3 posts

Great customer service

Looked very presentable and was impressed with the excellent customer service. Show details ·  1
Jessica
Jessica2 posts

Perfect

My friend in Galston NSW was absolutely delighted with his gift and described to me how perfect the whole thing was so I shall certainly be using your Service again. Thank you so very much. Regards. Jessie Johnson. Show details ·  2
Naomi
Naomi

Amazing service five stars

We ordered a hamper late in the day which missed the cut off time for same day delivery, our own fault, but got a call from the owner who offered to deliver the hamper that day an away. The hamper was delivered mid afternoon and we got also text from Basketcase to say it had arrived.
The hamper was wonderful, thank-you so much. would 100% use again and have already recommended to friends and work colleagues. Show details ·  1
Karen