The Complete Basketcase

The Complete Basketcase

4.9

Ginny

GinnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time satisfied customer.

I have used this company for many years and have always been pleased by the products, presentation and delivery. Well done Complete Basket Case packers, selectors of products and the delivery team.

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Lovely service and great product

The service received was excellent, including the caring person I placed my order with through to being able to deliver within a couple of hours at a very reasonable cost. The recipient of the present, who was in hospital, was thrilled with the beautifully presented Lolly Box.

Recommended!

Wine and chocolates delivery went smoothly and my friend is happy with the beautifully packaged gift, thank you for the prompt delivery even during COVID-19 times! Highly recommended, will order again! :)

Jo M.

Jo M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant!

Service is excellent. I placed the order and it was delivered within a few hours, amazing turnaround. My daughter-in-law couldn’t have been happier with her beautiful birthday hamper, she absolutely loved it!

Michelle

MichelleHobart, TAS

Prompt, efficient and friendly service!

I ordered a selection of goodies for our son's 21st birthday and asked it to be delivered on his birthday. It was and he reported it was all lovely!
I found customer service to be friendly and efficient and I have no hesitation in recommending The Complete Basketcase (love the name!) to others.
Thank you!

Store Location247 Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne
Steph

Steph

Beautifully presented gift

We ordered a new born gift for our grandson and my daughter said it was beautifully presented and was thrilled with the contents.
It was easy to order and got delivered within 4 days.

Jackie

Jackie

Excellent service

Within 10 minutes of placing my order, a lovely lady from this company contacted me because I had written "Happy Birthday" on the delivery message. I had not paid the extra postage to be able to choose the delivery date, but they still wanted to make sure that the delivery date suited the birthday. Very caring! My Dad was very happy with his birthday present. This is the second time I have ordered from this company and very happy both times.

GREAT SERVICE & PRODUCTS

Thank you very much for the awesome products and great service you provide.
So happy with the fast delivery and my sister was very happy with her gift.

Tamara S.

Tamara S.Murray Region, NSW

Great products and service

I chose my own gifts to put into a delivery for my daughter's 21st birthday. Great choices, great quality and easy to use site. Defintely recommend to anyone looking for a delivery gift service.

Margaret H.

Margaret H.Sydney, NSW

Thank you for the quick delivery before Easter. My daughter was over the moon. I’m in Sydney and she’s in Melbourne, cut off by Corona. It let her know I’m thinking of her and gave her a morale boost.
I had trouble selecting from your huge range of lovely baskets.

Kerrie

KerrieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best thing ever!!!!

I recently purchased 3 gift baskets for my children living interstate and I was absolutely blown away with the quality of the product. Price is very reasonable and very impressive how the baskets/hampers are presented.
The Complete Basketcase should be very proud of their product and service.
I will definitely be buying from from you again.
Thanks so much for making our 2020 Easter a little more happy.

Happy family

Happy familySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Products

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria

*****Great international service. Easy to use site, great value and customer service goes above and beyond*****

Roxyjg

RoxyjgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast reliable service. Beautifully presented & recipients was thrilled to receive it. Will definitely recommend this company & intend on using them again in the future. If you are looking for value for money, don't hesitate.

Store LocationMelbourne
Greg M.

Greg M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic and Speedy Service

I arranged a hamper for my daughter on the Gold Coast. It arrived from Melbourne overnight! She loved it and I am very impressed with the helpful staff for phone support and the very speedy delivery (without paying for express !)

V.Lind

V.LindSouth Australia

Very happy

Used this service for the first time , was extremely happy with the ease of ordering , the constant updates of my order , the price , everything really . Will definitely use them again .

Best Service Ever

First time I've ever used The Complete Basketcase and definitely will do so again.
My order was delivered on time and was what I had ordered. Recipient most pleased. Thankyou

Store LocationOnline

I made an order from abroad and didn’t know what to expect. The whole process was excellent and extremely efficient. Great communication and Champagne was delivered exactly on time. Thank you to Basketcase team. Would not hesitate to order again!!

Store LocationBasketcase
Chris E

Chris E

They were awesome and did everything I asked them to

They were awesome and did everything I asked them to. The delivery was on time the products were well appreciated the people were thrilled to bits and that is all we asked for

Store LocationBy Phone

Great customer service

Keep in loop at all stages of delivery. Recipients loved the presentation and contents particularly the quality and freshness of the fruit. Would highly recommend and use again. Great customer service.