The Complete Basketcase

The Complete Basketcase

4.9

Perfect birthday gift

I ordered the Favourites gift hamper from the UK for my daughter’s birthday . She is living in Melbourne at the minute. It arrived promptly and she loved everything in it

Nettie

Nettie

The personal touch!

Easter looming up and nothing for our Melbourne families! A phonecall to The Complete Basketcase and everything was solved with ease, efficiency, and a service that made me feel my request was important. Packaging was amazing, and there was flexibility to the product selection. Very helpful - will be back!

A five star service

Ordered the "Pop the Champagne" gift hamper for my fathers 90th Birthday, unfortunately he passed away the week before this was delivered. The Staff at the Complete Basketcase were superb and liased with my Dads wife to ensure this was delivered. Absolute five star service, the communication was excellent and first class, Icannot thank you enough.

Great can't fault it

Ordered a mix of goodies and the gift arrived well packed and early for my sister's birthday. Very organised and professional with no hassle. Thank you very much. Will use your services again for sure.

Lorelie

LorelieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic customer service. Gift was well received and packed nicely in a basket. Highly recommend them and will definitely return to send gifts to family and friends in future. Thank you!

Bebel

BebelGippsland, VIC

Excellent care

The fruit selection delivered for a Birthday Gift was packaged well & excellent care given, so it would arrive fresh condition. Receiver was thrilled, and I would thoroughly recommend 'The Complete Basketcase' to anyone as you will not be disappointed.

Tania O.

Tania O.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery and great customer service

Considering my Dad's birthday is near Christmas, I thought he may not get his box of bubbly delivered on time. However Complete Basket Case were so quick, organised and their communication was really helpful. Recommend these guys very highly.

Jacqui S

Jacqui SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered on time and High Quality Goods

Ordered for my friends birthday and it was delivered when I requested and the wine and chocolates were high standard and beautifully packaged.
Will definitely use again and highly recommend.

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service with really prompt delivery

Outstanding service with excellent communication and really prompt delivery. I didn't mean to put them under the pump but had forgotten about daylight saving time yet Kerri and the team delivered !! So pleased to have found them ! Their range of different baskets is extensive and all very reasonably priced. The recipient was thrilled !! Would highly recommend.

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend

Thank you to The Complete Basketcase for making my Dad's, Fathers Day special. The Happy Hour Hamper was amazing and beautifully presented. Due to these trying times of Covid, I didn't think it would arrive in time, but a big thank you to Kerry for her caring and efficient follow up service, my Gift Hamper arrived on time. I will definitely be using them again. Thankyou.

Pia

PiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service & Quality

Used their service to deliver a sympathy hamper to one of our clients who lives in Portland, and they delivered the goods within a day of ordering. Client was really happy with the hamper.

Lanz S.

Lanz S.

Excellent quality and service!

I used this company to purchase a hamper for my mum for her 80th Birthday present. I am not the most organised person and left it rather late to organise. The complete basket case had a fantastic range of gift baskets to choose from.
Even though the courier had already arrived to collect that days hampers for delivery, they assured me they would make it up and get it included with that days delivery. Later that afternoon I received an email from them that the order had been successfully delivered. My mother loved all the items included in the gift basket. I am so impressed with the wonderful and courteous service and the choice and quality of the items. Will definitely use them again and will recommend them to my friends, E.L.

Sharon

SharonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Hampers

I organised a Gift Hamper of Fresh Fruit, Ciders and Chocolates' on behalf of my Mum for her kind Neighbours - the selection of Fruit was Superb- and the hamper was beautifully presented -
with a lovely big ribbon- They were over the moon with their hamper of goodies -
Thanks The Complete Basketcase for A Beautiful Hamper -

Excellent quality and value for money

Used this company to create a hamper for my elderly Dad for Father's Day. The option of choosing puzzle books, trivia quizzes, jigsaw puzzles, tea and alcohol made this the perfect solution in these strange COVID times. My father also even commented on the box the items came in as being outstanding! Will use Complete Basketcase again for future lockdown gifts.

From NZ to Oz, best service ever!

You've made my Dad's day... and putting a note on the box, not to be opened until Father's Day, has worked. In these unprecedented times being separated by the ditch, myself in NZ and Dad in Geelong, The service and communication has been 1st class, and I will be going back again soon as his birthday is in November. Thank you o)

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Fantastic products and service!

We wanted to send my brother a gift to help him during lockdown while supporting a Melbourne business and stumbled upon The Complete Basketcase. They have a great range of products & excellent customer service. Would highly recommend them!!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerVictoria

Excellent Service

Great service and products. Even though expected delivery was for the day after my daughters birthday, I requested if possible it get there for her big day... and it did. Thank you so much. Really made her day in these strange Covoid times when we can’t be with our loved ones.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed

It’s been hard during COVID-19 to be able to celebrate loved ones birthdays.
The night before my grandmothers birthday I didn’t know what to get her at the last minute with majority of shops closed....
I found The Complete Basketcase on google, websites very easy to use. The next day my grandmother was delivered a beautiful box full of chocolates etc and it made her day!

Tony R

Tony RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistent Quality and Service

Have used The Complete Basketcase several times now to send gifts and have always been very happy with the service received and the quality of their products. Will use again!

Kazza

KazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, excellent quality

I will continue to keep using this company for reliability of excellent products and service. Makes gift giving so easy. The latest delivery was a day early but had a beaut little sticker on it telling the receiver not to open until her birthday!