Listing monitored by The Complete Basketcase

4.9
Sydney couple
Sydney coupleSydney, NSW

What a lovely Australian run business to deal with.

Great alternative to flowers for my brother for his birthday. Can eat and drink while watching the olympics!
Might send some to myself:)

Kerry M.The Complete Basketcase

Thank you! great idea!! Lockdown, eating, drinking and watching our favourite sporting events! Heaven <3

Debbie B.
Debbie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Naughty and Nice

Just had my 3rd happy customer, my about to turn 90 year old mum, who is currently in lockdown. She was very excited. Another easy online transaction, with 3 day delivery, all carefully packed. I ordered from Queensland, it was sent from Melbourne and delivered to Sydney. I'm just a little sad that I can't sample any of the 'Naughty and Nice' hamper delights. Highly recommend this company. Thank you

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply Amazing Service

I cannot speak more highly of the team at The Complete Basketcase.
I have used them on numerous occasions and they have always delivered.
Most recently on a Thursday night needed five hampers delivered the next day all across Melbourne for staff we had in lock-down. Without a glitch they delivered and more importantly communicated. I was even able to call and get straight through on both occasions. I never write reviews but felt compelled too and cannot recommend them enough- 10/10 - Thanks again, Josh

Kerry M.The Complete Basketcase

Wow thank you so much Josh, your review is very much appreciated and we are looking forward to helping you in the future, take care Kerry & Team

Jenni L.
Jenni L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

Kerry is a wingless angel. I placed an order to be delivered to a hospital for a friend and thank goodness Kerry rang the hospital as my friend was getting discharged a day early. It was Kerry’s amazing customer service and call that helped solve our dilemma. We changed the order and had it couriered to my friends rural property. These guys will be my future go to for gifts. Keep up the amazing work. Thank you so much x

Pat P
Pat PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow Wow Wow

Wanted something a little bit special for my sisters birthday. Chose a small champagne with chocolates in a ice bucket. She was thrilled over the moon and the presentation was delightful. First time I have used this Company and certainly wont be the last. Will be telling all my friends about this fabulous service with such great choices for gifts. Well done and thank you.

Kerry M.The Complete Basketcase

Thanks so much Pat for the wonderful review, I will show the team your lovely words! much appreciated From Kerry and the Basketcase Team x

Lulu
LuluGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time user and thrilled to bits.

This was the first time I used this company and I was impressed from the beginning. Easy to navigate website, FREE delivery for just 48 hours turn around. I ordered Sunday evening and Tuesday morning I received an email to say the order had been prepared and then Tuesday midday I received another email to say it had been successfully delivered.
The recipient was thrilled at the presentation and with the contents.
Well done BASKETCASE! I’ll be using you again
Luisa Massaro
Melbourne.

Kerry M.The Complete Basketcase

Thank you Luisa for the lovely review, it is very much appreciated and the team are so glad it went well! Take care Kerry and the Basketcase Team

Nicola “London”
Nicola “London”Sydney, NSW

Absolutely BRILLIANT

Thank you so much for you're incredible service. I've never used you before and was absolutely stoked the delivery arrived the day before my friends birthday, so it was there with all his other gifts. You kept me informed of the delivery. The gift was beautifully packaged. So a BIG THANK YOU Will be using you guys again for sure!

Kerry M.The Complete Basketcase

Thanks Nicola! we are so thrilled it all went to plan and would love to help in the future... Love Kerry and the Basketcase Team

iBeanie
iBeanieSydney, NSW

Perfect amount of joy in a single hamper

The hamper was delivered on time and everything was as promised and beautifully presented. Couldn't ask for more. Basketcase was also quick to respond to all my queries and was incredibly helpful.

Perfect birthday gift

I ordered the Favourites gift hamper from the UK for my daughter’s birthday . She is living in Melbourne at the minute. It arrived promptly and she loved everything in it

Nettie
Nettie

The personal touch!

Easter looming up and nothing for our Melbourne families! A phonecall to The Complete Basketcase and everything was solved with ease, efficiency, and a service that made me feel my request was important. Packaging was amazing, and there was flexibility to the product selection. Very helpful - will be back!

A five star service

Ordered the "Pop the Champagne" gift hamper for my fathers 90th Birthday, unfortunately he passed away the week before this was delivered. The Staff at the Complete Basketcase were superb and liased with my Dads wife to ensure this was delivered. Absolute five star service, the communication was excellent and first class, Icannot thank you enough.

Great can't fault it

Ordered a mix of goodies and the gift arrived well packed and early for my sister's birthday. Very organised and professional with no hassle. Thank you very much. Will use your services again for sure.

Lorelie
LorelieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic customer service. Gift was well received and packed nicely in a basket. Highly recommend them and will definitely return to send gifts to family and friends in future. Thank you!

Bebel
BebelGippsland, VIC

Excellent care

The fruit selection delivered for a Birthday Gift was packaged well & excellent care given, so it would arrive fresh condition. Receiver was thrilled, and I would thoroughly recommend 'The Complete Basketcase' to anyone as you will not be disappointed.

Tania O.
Tania O.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery and great customer service

Considering my Dad's birthday is near Christmas, I thought he may not get his box of bubbly delivered on time. However Complete Basket Case were so quick, organised and their communication was really helpful. Recommend these guys very highly.