4.9

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.9

YTO
YTOSydney, NSW16 posts

Good place for car care product

First time buyer from this online shop and very impressed with the service. Order was sent out pretty much the same day and arrived within 2 days from Vic to NSW.

The website has good range of products and information for all the detailing needs. As well as easy to navigate and find product. Couldn't ask for more. Definitely will buy again from them. Show details

Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Cosmin
Cosmin

Amazing range of detailing products

I love to detail cars and 'the detail store' has a great variety of products for professional car detailers or beginners and high quality products. something arrived and it came a few days ago and it was well packaged and works amazing one of the best online detailing stores.
reetzy
reetzy

Best Detailing products around!

Great place for all your car detailing products whether it be professional or DIY. Highly recommended. Show details
Stewart
StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great selection of professional car detailing products available for the DIY car enthusiast

I stumbled across The Detail Store a few months back after searching for products that professional car detailers use in their businesses. The selection available is impressive and from what I've researched the prices are competitive in relation to other sites. I have bought quite a few products from The Detail Store and delivery is prompt and the items are well packed. I will continue to buy from The Detail Store in future, keep up the good work. Show details
Emre
Emre

Variety of products

I am a fussy guy and car enthusiast. I find all the products I am looking for and wide variety. I usually buy click and collect and they sometimes make it ready lesser than 1 hour. Show details
Husin
Husin

Great product line

Easy to find, but parking is limited. Detail store stock almost all imported brand. Happy with their service. Price is better than what amazon can offer.
Burim
Burim
  Fair Incentive

Seriously rely on these guys and they always come up with the goods

Have started using the detail store for a few months and now I am a regular customer. If I have any questions I can just pick up the phone and my query will be answered everytime. They also stock all the main brands any detailer would ever need including quality equipment. Keep up the good work guys.
RayRay
RayRayIllawarra, NSW
Euros P.
Euros P.
  Fair Incentive

Great team with great products

Easy to navigate website, so many products to choose from. Fair prices, very helpful team when needed Show details
Kayla
Kayla

Amazing products. Excellent service

The compounds of angelwax are amazing. The information of each product is very informative. I love how they have videos for each product as well.
Ray & Glenchy P.
Ray & Glenchy P.Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely the best Detai Store

2 hours ago

I've been looking for a place where I can buy all my detailing needs for a long time. I recently stumbled upon these guys, "The Detail Store", and they are excellent, they have pretty much everything you need for car / bike detailing, they're not expensive and they are extremely helpful and efficient.
I have purchased many products from them and every time, I've received exactly what I paid for and postage is always quick. Their products are all extremely good quality as well. I will continue to use these guys for all my detailing supplies and I highly recommend them. Show details

Cameron Mellifont
Cameron Mellifont

Perfection!!

The best store to buy from! very informative and very well organised!! The Best!! Show details
Matthew Newman

perfect 10 out of 10
Simon Borgas
Simon BorgasSouth West, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent products and customer service

I bought an Apex da polisher kit and was so impressed I had to purchase a grasshopper mini as well. Show details