The Ketogenic Switch

The Ketogenic Switch

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mummy of 3

Mummy of 3South West, QLD

Real food, real easy meal plan and real results!

I am a homeschool mum and I have lost 10kg in 12 weeks doing what I do everyday. No shakes, no meal replacements, no additional exercise, no hunger and no gimmicks! Just honest to goodness whole food available in my store or that I grow myself in my garden. The program is easy to follow. It fills me up and satisfies me. I have not experienced brain fog symptoms or cravings while on the program. This is not just a diet, it has become my everyday eating. Parting company with sugar and carbs was not as hard as I thought and I am reaping the rewards of good health. Do yourself a favour and jump on board. You will be loved and supported on the facebook page and you won't be disappointed.

Anne SPerth, WA

This works!

This is the first weight loss program I've been on where I didn't feel deprived or constantly hungry. You eat lovely wholefoods. There are clear stages to the program so that you learn not just how to lose weight but how to maintain afterwards. I'm not at goal weight yet but I've lost more weight and have more energy than on any other diet I've tried.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Life changing, wish I had found it sooner.

Started this eating plan 5 weeks ago, and lost 11 lbs ( others have lost more than me ). It’s not just the weight it’s the science behind the plan, as a nurse for 30 years I really appreciate that. The support from the team is first class and the Facebook page with others doing the same as me is invaluable. There’s always someone to encourage. Tried all the others but this is healthy achievable ( not hungry once ) affordable. What’s not to love.

LED

LEDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic, so glad I took the plunge!

Very easy to follow. Plenty of food if you follow the guide. There was plenty of support through the facebook group. You are never alone on this challenge and the results are as promised. I released 4.5kg on my journey. Deborah and team know what they are doing.

Oliviac

OliviacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best food plan have tried & tried a few. Sorry Michael M-lost 3 kgs/2-5 plateaued. 30 days, 4kgs clear and fit.

The reviews are as good as Tapping EFT/FEFT with amazing life changing results.
I want the book.
Amazing to know that Ketones are our natural food!!!! As a nurse I tested urines and Ketones meant Diabetic symptoms = bad. They are good food and our bodies should be storing them and not glucose. Sports people will not "hit a wall" on a high Ketone diet as they will have stored for a smooth race .

Start DateSeptember 2019

Pearls among the swine!

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

A challenge that works and makes you feel so vibrant, you’d be a fool not to try it

I have completed the drop a dress size in 30 days challenge and have moved on to the ketoswitch program. The support and information is second to none, I’ve lost a total of 16lbs and feel fantastic. I found the photo filling. It’s not difficult to follow plus the health benefits are incredible

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight

A way of life!

A healthy way of life that is easy to follow if you take the time. Mindset is crucial. If you follow it half heartedly you will get half the result.

This is a lifestyle not a diet

The theme is mind before body, and you are really helped every inch of the way (!) to change your mindset about your eating habits and think in a healthy way. This is not a high fat unhealty keto diet at all, it is super healthy , easy to follow change. I was pre diabetic, IBS, PCOS and totally resistant to weight loss, been and broken every diet in the book. I am down 10 kg with 20 to go and very optimistic about the future and keeping this weight off forever.

Vivian R.

Vivian R.Victoria

nutritionally sound

Grateful

GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deborah Murtagh inspired me, her diet is changing my life.

I am rarely hungry so the food fills me up and it is reasonable of a willing student to learn from the more experienced people to follow this awesome program.

LeonieH

LeonieHSouth Australia

This program is my life saver!

I found this way of life eating clicked with me physically & mentally. I've lost & continue to shed kilos & cms, gaining knowledge & confidence for a life style & philosophy of clean eating.

Fantastic wholefood eating plan

This program has been designed to show you what foods affect you and how you can eat healthy wholefoods which will benefit your body in so many ways. Less inflammation, normalised weight, more energy and more importantly, better self esteem. It is easy to follow and there is so much support.

Additional Physical Activities Sport

Gunilla M.

Gunilla M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Food plan for life

Great program that gives you the tools to live a healthy life. I lost and keep losing weight and I feel my aches and pains slowly leave my body. The FB support group is bubbling away with positive comments and I feel certain that this is the way of life for me. Once your mind is set (the most important part) It’s easy. Never hungry again.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything you need to own your change

All you have to do is follow this program, the psychological mindset work is included and within a few days in mild ketosis (No counting carbs required) you won't feel hungry like other recommended dietary changes. You have full choice of what you're meals are from a large choice of foods. I simply adjusted what my family usually eats (still have them rice or potatoes but swapped out for lettuce for me). I've lost 20kg in 6months. All my inflainflammatory pain has gone. Get togethers with those in your city but support others from all over the world. Join us in the sisterhood.

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Best way of eating ever!!!!!

This is not a diet, it is a way of life - the best way of life. The science behind food choices and how the affect your body is explained and it totally makes sense. It also includes mind set work to enable your mind and body to work together. The support from the thousands of women in the group is lovely. The health benefits for me personally has just been astounding, not only did I lose weight but I also managed to come off medication that I had been taking for years. This is the way to get healthy and Stay that way. I am so glad that I joined this program, learned so much and feel great.

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The best program I have ever used

I have been in every weight loss program. From counting calories and points to having food delivered and I ALWAYS put to weight back on. One year on, a 14 kilo loss and have not put any weight back on and my arthritis and inflammation gone! I’m so glad I found this program and learnt how to eat to lose weight

Start DateAugust 2018
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The only program that makes sense

I’ve been in every weight loss program you can think of, I’ve done them all. This one is different. You are educated about how you gain weight, how to lose it and keep it off. No points, no cheats, just a thoroughly researched, tried an FPS true method to a healthy life. Forget the rest, this has it all!

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Changed my life for the better. Wish I knew about it years ago

Wonderful program with lots of foods to choose from, fantastic mind body education and magnificent private global Facebook support. Just so supportive and educational. Any questions or concerns were answered by the group.

Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

The best weight loss program ever!!

This program has taught me and my teenage daughter how to eat healthy for life. It is worth far more than the cost of it. It has everything that you would wish for, the support, the physical side, the mindset. I have been on dozens of diet programs in my life and I am blown away by Deborah’s knowledge and passion, no need to go anywhere else. I have had numerous health benefits plus the weight loss. You won’t regret signing up for this - simply amazing!

Start DateAugust 2018
Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight

Kazzah63asked

How much probiotic food such as sauerkraut can you consume in a day from week 4? It doesnt specify in the body switch programme

Les Gwilym

This question is best answered by the support team. They are constantly available to members via the Facebook page. Plus thousands of ladies who have been doing the diet, I normally get an answer from someone pretty quick.

Anne S

It talks about number of servings under the section on the quantities of each food type for the Healing Phase (week 4). As Les states these types of questions are best addressed through the Facebook support page. If you've chosen not to pay for this support then please read the program materials thoroughly. The information on the program is all there.

Kazzah63asked

I am in week 3 of TKS and have stuck to the diet really well...the last 3 days of week 3 I have reached a plateau, which I wasn't expecting until at least week 4. Any ideas where I may be going wrong ?
I'm not sure if I should hold back in increasing my fats for week 4 and drop back down to the allocation for weeks one and 2?

Anne S

Kazzah63, information on plateuas is included in the program guide. Support for these types of question is available from the TKS team as part of the facebook group support package.

Thank you Anne...

Les Gwilym

Dont fret too much , go to the amazing support of other members. They get me through my questions every time.

Hilda W.

Hilda W.asked

Is it true that in the first week you only drink water and psyllium husk? Someone online said that

Les Gwilym

That person had not read the program. You eat two meals with protein and veg , two fruits and three sorts of oil like avocado , nuts. This is the healthiest diet I have ever been on , balanced , nutritious and it works. Just do it you truly wont regret it. The first week might be hard due to detoxing but not everyone struggles with that. After the mind clarity and energy are so worth it. I had a huge reduction in arthritis pain too. A truly great program

Anne S

Lea is correct. This is a great program with real whole foods from day one. Psyllium husk is optional for those that feel really hungry or need help with bowel movements. I've been on this way of eating for 10 months and have never had the psyllium husk.

CategoryDiet Programs