The Ketogenic Switch

The Ketogenic Switch

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Additional Physical Activities
    • None (26)
    • Sport (5)
    • Cardio (4)
    • Weightlifting (2)
  • Weight Lost
    • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet (20)
    • Yes, I have reached my goal weight (7)
    • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight (5)
    • My weight has stayed the same (2)

Jack B.

Jack B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Are you lying

Check your pictures nice Photoshop works actually very poor really I don't think so you telling completely true and you just like to make money that's all and that review positive ?????I don't know where they come from

Start DateSeptember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

The last diet I will every do!!!

Real food and I am eating more food then normally would. Lost 10 kg over 6 weeks. I have not been this size in years. More energy sleep better as well as better out look on life. The ketogenic switch is for the whole body and mind not just weight loss. I will always be greatfull for taking the leap of faith and joining up.

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight

Mummy of 3South West, QLD

Real food, real easy meal plan and real results!

I am a homeschool mum and I have lost 10kg in 12 weeks doing what I do everyday. No shakes, no meal replacements, no additional exercise, no hunger and no gimmicks! Just honest to goodness whole food available in my store or that I grow myself in my garden. The program is easy to follow. It fills me up and satisfies me. I have not experienced brain fog symptoms or cravings while on the program. This is not just a diet, it has become my everyday eating. Parting company with sugar and carbs was not as hard as I thought and I am reaping the rewards of good health. Do yourself a favour and jump on board. You will be loved and supported on the facebook page and you won't be disappointed.

Anne SPerth, WA

This works!

This is the first weight loss program I've been on where I didn't feel deprived or constantly hungry. You eat lovely wholefoods. There are clear stages to the program so that you learn not just how to lose weight but how to maintain afterwards. I'm not at goal weight yet but I've lost more weight and have more energy than on any other diet I've tried.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

Life changing, wish I had found it sooner.

Started this eating plan 5 weeks ago, and lost 11 lbs ( others have lost more than me ). It’s not just the weight it’s the science behind the plan, as a nurse for 30 years I really appreciate that. The support from the team is first class and the Facebook page with others doing the same as me is invaluable. There’s always someone to encourage. Tried all the others but this is healthy achievable ( not hungry once ) affordable. What’s not to love.

LED

LEDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic, so glad I took the plunge!

Very easy to follow. Plenty of food if you follow the guide. There was plenty of support through the facebook group. You are never alone on this challenge and the results are as promised. I released 4.5kg on my journey. Deborah and team know what they are doing.

Oliviac

OliviacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best food plan have tried & tried a few. Sorry Michael M-lost 3 kgs/2-5 plateaued. 30 days, 4kgs clear and fit.

The reviews are as good as Tapping EFT/FEFT with amazing life changing results.
I want the book.
Amazing to know that Ketones are our natural food!!!! As a nurse I tested urines and Ketones meant Diabetic symptoms = bad. They are good food and our bodies should be storing them and not glucose. Sports people will not "hit a wall" on a high Ketone diet as they will have stored for a smooth race .

Start DateSeptember 2019

Pearls among the swine!

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

A challenge that works and makes you feel so vibrant, you’d be a fool not to try it

I have completed the drop a dress size in 30 days challenge and have moved on to the ketoswitch program. The support and information is second to none, I’ve lost a total of 16lbs and feel fantastic. I found the photo filling. It’s not difficult to follow plus the health benefits are incredible

Weight LostYes, I have exceeded my goal weight

A way of life!

A healthy way of life that is easy to follow if you take the time. Mindset is crucial. If you follow it half heartedly you will get half the result.

This is a lifestyle not a diet

The theme is mind before body, and you are really helped every inch of the way (!) to change your mindset about your eating habits and think in a healthy way. This is not a high fat unhealty keto diet at all, it is super healthy , easy to follow change. I was pre diabetic, IBS, PCOS and totally resistant to weight loss, been and broken every diet in the book. I am down 10 kg with 20 to go and very optimistic about the future and keeping this weight off forever.

Vivian R.

Vivian R.Victoria

nutritionally sound

Grateful

GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deborah Murtagh inspired me, her diet is changing my life.

I am rarely hungry so the food fills me up and it is reasonable of a willing student to learn from the more experienced people to follow this awesome program.

LeonieH

LeonieHSouth Australia

This program is my life saver!

I found this way of life eating clicked with me physically & mentally. I've lost & continue to shed kilos & cms, gaining knowledge & confidence for a life style & philosophy of clean eating.

Fantastic wholefood eating plan

This program has been designed to show you what foods affect you and how you can eat healthy wholefoods which will benefit your body in so many ways. Less inflammation, normalised weight, more energy and more importantly, better self esteem. It is easy to follow and there is so much support.

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Gunilla M.

Gunilla M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Food plan for life

Great program that gives you the tools to live a healthy life. I lost and keep losing weight and I feel my aches and pains slowly leave my body. The FB support group is bubbling away with positive comments and I feel certain that this is the way of life for me. Once your mind is set (the most important part) It’s easy. Never hungry again.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything you need to own your change

All you have to do is follow this program, the psychological mindset work is included and within a few days in mild ketosis (No counting carbs required) you won't feel hungry like other recommended dietary changes. You have full choice of what you're meals are from a large choice of foods. I simply adjusted what my family usually eats (still have them rice or potatoes but swapped out for lettuce for me). I've lost 20kg in 6months. All my inflainflammatory pain has gone. Get togethers with those in your city but support others from all over the world. Join us in the sisterhood.

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Best way of eating ever!!!!!

This is not a diet, it is a way of life - the best way of life. The science behind food choices and how the affect your body is explained and it totally makes sense. It also includes mind set work to enable your mind and body to work together. The support from the thousands of women in the group is lovely. The health benefits for me personally has just been astounding, not only did I lose weight but I also managed to come off medication that I had been taking for years. This is the way to get healthy and Stay that way. I am so glad that I joined this program, learned so much and feel great.

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The best program I have ever used

I have been in every weight loss program. From counting calories and points to having food delivered and I ALWAYS put to weight back on. One year on, a 14 kilo loss and have not put any weight back on and my arthritis and inflammation gone! I’m so glad I found this program and learnt how to eat to lose weight

Start DateAugust 2018
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The only program that makes sense

I’ve been in every weight loss program you can think of, I’ve done them all. This one is different. You are educated about how you gain weight, how to lose it and keep it off. No points, no cheats, just a thoroughly researched, tried an FPS true method to a healthy life. Forget the rest, this has it all!

Ivanna G.

Ivanna G.asked

Have paid for the 30 day challenge but have been unable to download ebooks. Can’t seem to login to website as haven’t received a mail with login details. Please advise urgently?

Jay d.
Jay d.

Hi Ivanna I would email support@ketogenicswitch.com they will help you out they have a fantastic team.

Gail allan

Gail allanasked

I hate the idea of enrolling in yet another diet and can see the hesitations in my partner as I zealously talk to him about but this one is different hun! he is my strongest advocate however has seen me yo yo weight on weight off and the impact this has on my self esteem -so want to but need clarification on all hidden costs
Cheers
Gail

Les Gwilym

The cost is in the food and renewing yearly. There are supplements to buy but its up to us where we get them from. I have been dieting for thirty years but Im at home now.

Hi Gail,
The information I am learning about food and about myself is invaluable. I have learnt how sugar affects my body, learnt about gut health, portion sizes, learnt how to love myself too etc. I paid for the KTS program and Deb's Wholefood cooking school when I joined up and I pay a monthly fee of $20 for the facebook support group. For me personally I think it is better than a gym membership, which I would probably never use! The weightloss is due to diet only and no additional exercise program costs are added. I lost 10kg just doing what I do everyday. I am a stay at home distance education mum. Busy, yes I am, but I'm not flogging myself at the gym everyday to lose weight. We are recommended to buy certain whole food products which benefit us however, I have stayed very basic and only purchased what I can source locally in my town. There are no shakes to buy only real food. I love it, it is now how I eat everyday. I hope this helps you to make a great decision.

Kay Donnelly
Kay Donnelly

I just paid for a membership , is there a website to access all the information

Gail allan

Gail allanasked

I am absolutely interested however I am also aware that we have a major birthday celebration coming up in 2 weeks at an Italian resturant I would love to join at todays offer as it is promoted as an offer for today I am keen to startafter the 8th December
Cheers
Gail

Les Gwilym

No need start now and make good choices when you go out , like steak and salad. Theres always a special something coming up. You could loose a dress size by Christmas

Anne S

Les is right. Life is full of special occassions coming up. If you wait for them to have passed before starting you'll never start. TKS is a program that teaches healthy eating and how to make good food choices while participating in the special occasions of life. Whilst it is stricter in the first few weeks and until you reach your ultimate goal weight no foods are forever not allowed. It is about learning how to manage reincorporating higher carb foods in a mindful way.