The Ketogenic Switch

The Ketogenic Switch

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Ketogenic Switch? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Poor customer service

I purchased the Ketogenic switch in 2019. As I have been very ill I was unable to follow it. Now I am unable to access it. I have been sent from one person who is on support to another person. Unfortunate marketing, as I believe Deborah Murtagh has a great product but little personalised attention to her client. I would really like to retract the above but am very frustrated by the constant negative and unhelpful response

Happy Mother of Five
Happy Mother of FiveSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best way to eat your way to release your fat!

This is a genuine way of eating that helps you release your fat. I've been eating this way for the past 7 months, and lost over 20 kilograms, and maintained that weight (within 2 kg) for the past 4 months. Highly, highly recommend! I've never been able to lose weight like this before. It's educated me so I now know how to lose weight, and how to maintain my weight. It is not a multi-levelled marketing wonder. You can use this link, or anyone else's. [Link Removed]

Krissi
KrissiNorthern Region, NSW

A Game Changer

RozHunter Region, NSW

Forever grateful I found this diet

After struggling for years to lose any weight I joined the 30 Day Dress Size challenge in July 2020. I followed all the instructions and lost 8kg. I also lost the pain in my feet, hands and hips. Plus I had more energy and slept a lot better. I then joined TKS to continue the journey, and have lost another 5kg. There is so much information provided on the TKS Facebook page that I need a year to get through it all, plus it's great to see the success stories and recipes of thousands of other women on this journey with me. I am forever grateful for finding this better way of eating, and I know I can maintain my weight loss, or choose to lose more if I want to, the choice is mine.

Leslie M
Leslie MMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Success on the ketogenic 30 day one dress size challenge

Happy
HappyQueensland

Worked for me

I was attracted to the program because Deborah said don’t do any exercise and the science behind the program. After 9.5 months sticking (mostly) to the eating program I have achieved my goal weight and lost over 34kg. I also started running, because I felt I could. The fundamental principles are whole food eating to maintain nutritional ketosis and a healthy relationship with your body and with food. The book a useful guide and allowed me to follow principles rather than specific menus while giving suggestions. I didn’t stick with the Mind Switch element beyond week 1, but have returned to these early principles as well.

Love the program but there are big admin problems

I lost 5kg on the 30 Day Challenge and love the program. Signed up for the next program at a much greater cost and received absolutely nothing. It is obviously an admin problem and I have emailed 5 times in 13 days and had no response. I have now missed the start of the next program.I still have faith in the product but not the marketing and admin. Sadly you can't have one and not the others. I am hoping this prompts TKS to contact me. You cant contact them via the suggested email address. Please help!
Judy Beardsell
PS Watch out for the TKS reoccurring annual fee of US$197 you need to cancel this manually. The marketing is a bit pushy which is sad for such a genuinely good product.

Adrianna
AdriannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

****SCAM**** avoid at all costs*** charged my credit 3 times and customer service have zero care factor!

Inspiring

Jenny
Jenny

Easy and it works

I have been doing the 30 day challenge up to day 23 and have lost 4kgs and felt better in my clothes. There has been lots of support and has been lovely talking to ladies from all around the globe. Really recommend this it is not just a diet it is a way of living

An easy to follow comprehensive programme

The Ketogenic Switch focuses equally on changing your thinking and your health. The portions are all worked out perfectly for women. Yes they seem small at first and I experienced hunger the first few days. But the programme works if you are patient and just follow the plan. To the person who said it's Americanised, you couldn't be more wrong, as Deborah lives half an hour away from me, in New Zealand.

Oliviac
OliviacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have been a member 8 mo and I am thrilled. I thought I was stuck with that 7 kgs for everthere.

Have been a member 8 months and lost 7 kgs I have wanted to lose for 10 years. I am thrilled. I thought I was stuck there. Healthy, extremely thorough,inspiring and informative.
I agree trying to get customer service was a 7 month process so Evelina reply to" Deborah Tks Dreamteam " and get your money!!!!!

Find out how The Ketogenic Switch compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

If you want great health and to reduce weight. Join TKS no regrets...

Anyone who has rated this less than 4 or 5 hasn't stepped into the program fully. I have been part of the TKS sisterhood for 5weeks now and am loving life. Yes you do eat a reduced amount of food but it's the right food. I use to be hungry an hour after I ate breakfast. Now the only time I am hungry is when it's meal time. If you are struggling with your weight and or health, sign up it's well worth it.

Simply wonderful!

I started sceptically, but found it worked for me. Lost 10kg slowly (but never had a huge amount to lose). It made me think about food more carefully and so chose food that was not processed or had very little. Simple easy to prepare and cook meals. My main aim was health so have been able to reduce some medication and completely off another. My latest blood tests were the best for years. I think the program is excellent and have made some lovely friends with people worldwide. Enormous support from the staff and other members.

Evelina R.
Evelina R.

Customer Service - REfund

I purchased 6 bottles of supplement in Nov 2019 to which I experienced side effects. I had a guaranteed 120 day return of the product and sent back the item as they directed. The package was received on 9.1.2020 - I have yet to receive a refund. The customer service is nothing short of pathetic and I believe it is a scam. Now they have both the product and my money!!! Talking to their so called 'customer care' is a waste of time and energy - I have lost a huge $300 from this experience. Buyer beware!