The Ketogenic Switch

The Ketogenic Switch

RozHunter Region, NSW

Forever grateful I found this diet

After struggling for years to lose any weight I joined the 30 Day Dress Size challenge in July 2020. I followed all the instructions and lost 8kg. I also lost the pain in my feet, hands and hips. Plus I had more energy and slept a lot better. I then joined TKS to continue the journey, and have lost another 5kg. There is so much information provided on the TKS Facebook page that I need a year to get through it all, plus it's great to see the success stories and recipes of thousands of other women on this journey with me. I am forever grateful for finding this better way of eating, and I know I can maintain my weight loss, or choose to lose more if I want to, the choice is mine.

Leslie M
Leslie MMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Success on the ketogenic 30 day one dress size challenge

Happy
HappyQueensland

Worked for me

I was attracted to the program because Deborah said don’t do any exercise and the science behind the program. After 9.5 months sticking (mostly) to the eating program I have achieved my goal weight and lost over 34kg. I also started running, because I felt I could. The fundamental principles are whole food eating to maintain nutritional ketosis and a healthy relationship with your body and with food. The book a useful guide and allowed me to follow principles rather than specific menus while giving suggestions. I didn’t stick with the Mind Switch element beyond week 1, but have returned to these early principles as well.

Find out how The Ketogenic Switch compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Love the program but there are big admin problems

I lost 5kg on the 30 Day Challenge and love the program. Signed up for the next program at a much greater cost and received absolutely nothing. It is obviously an admin problem and I have emailed 5 times in 13 days and had no response. I have now missed the start of the next program.I still have faith in the product but not the marketing and admin. Sadly you can't have one and not the others. I am hoping this prompts TKS to contact me. You cant contact them via the suggested email address. Please help!
Judy Beardsell
PS Watch out for the TKS reoccurring annual fee of US$197 you need to cancel this manually. The marketing is a bit pushy which is sad for such a genuinely good product.

Adrianna
AdriannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

****SCAM**** avoid at all costs*** charged my credit 3 times and customer service have zero care factor!

Inspiring

Jenny
Jenny

Easy and it works

I have been doing the 30 day challenge up to day 23 and have lost 4kgs and felt better in my clothes. There has been lots of support and has been lovely talking to ladies from all around the globe. Really recommend this it is not just a diet it is a way of living

An easy to follow comprehensive programme

The Ketogenic Switch focuses equally on changing your thinking and your health. The portions are all worked out perfectly for women. Yes they seem small at first and I experienced hunger the first few days. But the programme works if you are patient and just follow the plan. To the person who said it's Americanised, you couldn't be more wrong, as Deborah lives half an hour away from me, in New Zealand.

Oliviac
OliviacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have been a member 8 mo and I am thrilled. I thought I was stuck with that 7 kgs for everthere.

Have been a member 8 months and lost 7 kgs I have wanted to lose for 10 years. I am thrilled. I thought I was stuck there. Healthy, extremely thorough,inspiring and informative.
I agree trying to get customer service was a 7 month process so Evelina reply to" Deborah Tks Dreamteam " and get your money!!!!!

Find out how The Ketogenic Switch compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

If you want great health and to reduce weight. Join TKS no regrets...

Anyone who has rated this less than 4 or 5 hasn't stepped into the program fully. I have been part of the TKS sisterhood for 5weeks now and am loving life. Yes you do eat a reduced amount of food but it's the right food. I use to be hungry an hour after I ate breakfast. Now the only time I am hungry is when it's meal time. If you are struggling with your weight and or health, sign up it's well worth it.

Simply wonderful!

I started sceptically, but found it worked for me. Lost 10kg slowly (but never had a huge amount to lose). It made me think about food more carefully and so chose food that was not processed or had very little. Simple easy to prepare and cook meals. My main aim was health so have been able to reduce some medication and completely off another. My latest blood tests were the best for years. I think the program is excellent and have made some lovely friends with people worldwide. Enormous support from the staff and other members.

Evelina R.
Evelina R.

Customer Service - REfund

I purchased 6 bottles of supplement in Nov 2019 to which I experienced side effects. I had a guaranteed 120 day return of the product and sent back the item as they directed. The package was received on 9.1.2020 - I have yet to receive a refund. The customer service is nothing short of pathetic and I believe it is a scam. Now they have both the product and my money!!! Talking to their so called 'customer care' is a waste of time and energy - I have lost a huge $300 from this experience. Buyer beware!

Don’t do it you won’t get the results

I went on the course and did not loose any weight or change in body size. It’s a load of crap, just go and eat healthy and save your money for your shopping.

You can't see the eating plan or get a real idea til it's too late and they have your money

I realised this was a keto diet while watching the presentation but it does NOTindicate the very small amounts of food to be consumed compared to other keto diets until you have coughed up the "greatly reduced" price.
Give it a wide berth or check reviews of this ( and any other so called food plan) before paying.
Anyone will lose weight eating tons of lettuce and spinach with very small amounts of protein and fat and a few nuts.
There were many ingredients not easily in the UK outside cities and the recipes are very Americanised in nature.
I have learnt the hard way. Other reviews indicate I have zero chance of a refund so don't go there

Start DateJanuary 2020
Jack B.
Jack B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Are you lying

Check your pictures nice Photoshop works actually very poor really I don't think so you telling completely true and you just like to make money that's all and that review positive ?????I don't know where they come from

Heather S.
Heather S.asked

Is this program safe for diabetes type 2?

Roz

Hi Heather, I believe it is, there have been many stories from participants that they are no longer diabetic. This way of eating stabilizes blood sugars and reduces hypoglycemic and hyperglycemia swings. In the early stages of changing from a sugar and carb heavy diet to this low carb diet you will need to manage the changes, but there is lots of information available in the program to help you, plus personal assistance if you need it.

Deborah N.
Deborah N.asked

This looks like it could be a good program, my problem is I've already done other programs and nothing really works in the long run for me, or I can't eat a certain way forever and I go back to eating oatmeal, bread, etc. I am actually thinking about this but I'm wondering if my husband could also do this with me? He has a lot of pain and is also overweight.

Rita M
Rita M

Hi Deborah, I just finished the 30 Day Dress Challenge and lost 12 pounds and am so happy with what I've learned. I've done Keto since Atkins!! But this round I wasn't losing ANY weight so when I saw the ads saying they will tell you WHAT and HOW much, I had to check it out. And it WORKS with her formula. Normally it's unlimited meat, but hers is a normal size portion, of everything. Lots of food choices. Now I'm moving onto the next bigger phase she tells you about two days before our 30 days is up. It's a yr long more extended program. I need that support, so I'm joining. I hope you do too!

Marta I.
Marta I.asked

thinking about doing 30 day challange for $47 do you need to purchase $9 mindset book too?
And how time consuming is the meal prep to follow im a busy shift worker anyone out there can answer?? Cheers

Suzy

Hi Marta. I started the diet on Saturday so I had time to shop and cook. It’s already pretty easy. I just have salad for lunch with tuna or leftover meat, mayo and nuts. Snacks are fruit and nuts or yoghurt and dinner is meat and cooked veg or salad. Pretty easy once u get started. Worth the $47. I’m enquiring about what happens after that. I don’t want to pay again for another plan past the 30 days.

Suzy

I didn’t pay for a mindset book. There’s videos to watch on mindset which are included

See all The Ketogenic Switch questions