4.1

4.5
4.4

Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This was such an indulgent experience from start to finish ❤️

It was my first lash experience ever (I was really nervous) and I am immediately addicted. This was such an indulgent experience from start to finish and I am so happy. Today I was pampered and came out of the appointment looking and feeling fabulous. I loved the experience and added little freebies. The attention to detail did not go unnoticed - even the toilet key is pink and matches the rest of the divine salon. It feels like a luxury spa and not an ordinary salon. This is truly an amazing experience and highly recommended to anyone looking for lash extensions. I will certainly be going back and will be bringing my mother with me next time.
ej k.
ej k.

Wish I could give 10 stars! Exceptional experience today

I received a gift voucher for my birthday for a brow lamination and full set of light/hybrid lashes. I am absolutely in love with the results. Thank you to the friendly receptionist who poured me a glass of bubbles and made up a warm flower petal foot soak while I waited. Pure luxury - highly recommend.
Jade
JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I had the most amazing time at The Lash Spa

I had the most amazing time at the lash spa and would recommend it to anyone. What a cute environment, and felt pampered from reception to the lash room. Tea, chocolate, complimentary massage and foot spa. Wow! I felt like it couldn’t get any better and when Jemma called me to the appointment room I had more complimentary little gifts, another drink and well, it was so relaxing having hand massage, the ambient music, comfy blanket, that I fell asleep. I am in love. Amazing and worth the money.
BeautyGuru001
BeautyGuru001

Great service, no issues at all!

I had an incredible experience, I would highly recommend The Lash Spa to anyone in need of amazing lash extensions at a good price with impeccable service.
J J.
J J.South East Queensland, QLD

Beware!

I have been getting eyelash extensions for many years and have been to many different establishments. I read all the amazing reviews about this place so Thought I'd give it a go. Worst mistake ever!! I'm no novice and know how to care for and clean my lashes. And never put make up on them. Paid for dreamy volume- definately no volume at all!! And they were sparce. Less than a week later, most had fallen out, so
I went elsewhere to get a brand new set.
Also being a new client was offered some amazing sounding freebies, which they forgot! Not a great first impression. And wasted a crap load of money. Extremeley disappointed. (And ripped off).
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mini me spa experience was so beautiful!

I booked a mini me spa experience at The Lash Spa for a birthday treat for my 7 year old daughter. I can honestly say this was such a lovely experience for us both. My daughter was thrilled. Whilst I got a relaxing facial, my daughter got pampered beside me with her own therapist. They were so lovely towards her and made her feel soo special. She had her feet soaked and her nails done as well as a relaxing foot massage and her make up done. A luxurious experience fit for a princess! Highly recommend booking a package like this to treat your little one!
Disappointed
Disappointed7 posts

Very disappointed

I was offered a free service due to lashes falling out and instead I opted to pay for a half session split into two sessions. I paid for both sessions in advance and the receptionist confirmed I am fully paid for the next session. When I finished the final appointment I explained the situation to the receptionist who didn't believe me then had to pay again as they had not kept record's of this and I was forced to pay.

Money is all that matters here and the customer is always wrong no matter what. They are hopeless.

Ellie
Ellie

Beautiful environment for a treat

From the second I stepped through the door it felt like a spa treatment. Lovely staff and beautiful setting for a rare moment of peace and quiet away from Mum life. Lashes were fantastic and tasteful. I can’t wait to go back :)
Meridith
Meridith

Amazing salon! Would not go anywhere else

I found this beautiful salon through a recommendation from a friend. I am now a loyal customer for both eyelash extensions and brow lamination.
The service is outstanding! You are always greeted with a smiling face & the services are performed in your own private treatment room. From my years of eyelash extensions this is the only salon I have found that offers this. Now that I have found The Lash Spa I won’t go anywhere else. Thank you again!
Yoland
Yoland

Such a lush and beautiful experience

I haven’t had my lashes done for a few years so I was nervous booking in. However with all the positive reviews and the ease of booking, I felt confident. The staff welcomed me the moment I arrived and offered me some champagne and chocolate. My appointment was on time and I thought I was at a day spa. The rooms were so clean and comfortable and the staff consulted me on exactly what I wanted. Her work exceeded my expectations and it was a wonderful experience from the beginning to the end. So many thoughtful touches. I had gorgeous brows and lashes for me event! Can’t wait to be back :)
Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Most relaxing salon who think of everything!

They think of absolutely everything - from free champagne and cookies on arrival to a relaxing private room. I started visiting for the brow results but am now a regular for the relaxation perks. The whole experience is divine!
gail1