4.1

3.6

Lilly E.
Lilly E.

Would recommend!!!

The UK Pub Co have been nothing but amazing! I first went through them at the beginning of 2022 where they helped me secure a job and accommodation before even moving across to the UK. They made the whole transition perfectly seamless and were sure to find a venue that was well suited to myself. Throughout my whole experience they were nothing but helpful and supportive, regularly checking in and always answering any questions I had. I would recommend The UK Pub Co to anyone considering a working holiday!!!
Ree
Ree

Friendly and efficient

My partner and I decided to use UK Pub Co because it was a fraction of the price that other companies were offering, but did not lack in service. From the get go Sophie explained everything we needed to get us sorted and helped us every step of the way! It took all the guessing work and ‘what if’s’ out of the equation and set us up for success from the get go! We’ve been in the UK for 7 months now and Sophie is now helping us find new employment in a different park of the UK so that our adventures can continue. Could not fault these guys at all, and couldn’t think of a better company to help our dreams come true!
Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Assistance and Friendliness!

Sophie and the team are an absolutely fantastic bunch of people that genuinely care about you having the experience of a life time! Right from the beginning they are there to help guide you on a path to successfully gaining placement in the UK. They made the process so easy and stress free so I would highly recommend them if you’re considering the move!
Mia
Mia

Fantastic I would recommend them to EVERYONE

The Uk Pub Co has been absolutely brilliant. They have helped me so much throughout the whole experience and always answered my questions. They also put me onto other companies which could help with things like my visa which made the whole process much smoother. I can not recommend them enough they are so helpful and are committed to making sure you are happy with where you have been places.
I especially wanted to thank Sophie for all her help she is brilliant and has done so much for me especially when I left things to the last minute and everything was chaos
Dwayne
Dwayne

Amazing & flawless experience

The UKPubCo. have been nothing short of amazing! From day one they were super supportive, and patient with my selectiveness, and cautiousness when it come to selecting a venue for employment. While also offering varying options in regards to airfares and travel insurance. Everything was made extremely easy and hassle free.

I'd happily recommend The UKPubCo. to anyone looking into a working holiday in the UK.

On a side note - I'd like to specifically shout out Sophie - as my travel consultant, Sophie couldn't have been more supportive, or helpful through the entire process.

Abi White
Abi WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best experience ever!! Do it!

The UK pub company were amazing.
From start to finish I didn’t feel any pressure, just that they were here to help guide me through the process of organising my working holiday!! Not sure how I would have done it without them!
When I arrived I spent a couple of nights in London and then caught the train up to where my pub was located. Sophie helped me organise flights, travel insurance and even got me a discount off a Contiki I plan to do in 6 months time.
The pub is great, and the staff really lovely.
I cannot recommend Uk pub co enough. I felt so looked after and no question was a silly question!
Sophie even said she will come visit me in June when she comes across to England to see how I’m doing and catch up!
Brett
BrettMid North Coast, NSW

Great help in getting me to the UK

I used the UK Pub Co. in December when I moved to the UK. Really helpful in getting me a job with accommodation so I was setup. I'm very happy with my job and looking to stay here longer.
Daisy
DaisyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The UK Pub Co.   DM
Madeleine
Madeleine

Great experience!

I had an amazing experience through the UK Pub Company being placed in an awesome bar in Central London. The UK Pub Company made my move to London super easy and I feel like I saved a lot of time by being given a job and a place to live before I even arrived in London. Their responses were very quick via email and they made everything simple, quick and easy to complete.
Mia Davies
Mia DaviesSydney, NSW

Well worth it

I was nervous to move abroad, and knew I wanted to come to the UK with everything sorted (accommodation, bank account, work) before leaving Australia. UKPubCo were amazing in ensuring this was all sorted - with little effort needed from me to be honest. The transition to the UK was made so much easier through the company and I wouldn't be in the place I am, literally, without them. On a practical level, I dealt with Nick and Mark who were both incredible - no question of mine was too strange and the communication has been fantastic. Obviously, I couldn't recommend them enough.
Maria F.
Maria F.

My experience with UK Pub Co has been fantastic, their help and guidance in finding me a job ahead of my arrival really put my mind at ease as a first time traveller to England. They offer help in finding a job but also setting up bank accounts etc which takes the stress away. I was put in a great pub and have made life long friends, while being able to save money for adventures during my time off. I am currently in the process of a second application with UK Pub Co and am excited where I’ll be going next. Thanks guys!
Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

Super Easy and helpful!

The guys at the UK Pub Co make moving to the UK a breeze! From the minute I submitted my application to the time I got on the plane I felt they had everything covered.

After a quick chat with the team over the phone, I was walked through the application process and had the chance to give them my job and location preferences. A little over a month later I got an offer matching my exact choice. Literally as easy as that!

They helped me through the process of getting my bank account and National Insurance number sorted and I received my touch down pack within a few days of confirming my offer which had a sim card, lonely planet guide and other helpful stuff in it. Can't recommend these guys enough for the big move to the UK!!

Olivia OConnell
Olivia OConnellSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Couldn’t recommend UK pub co enough

Its so easy and hassle free. All you’ve gotta do is send them your resume and they’ll find a job and accommodation for you. Best of all they make sure you’re happy with your placement. Amazing!
Georgia R.
Georgia R.Gippsland, VIC
  Fair Incentive

great experience

I went through UK Pub Co in 2018 for a job placement, they were super helpful regarding visas, living situations, bank accounts, anything you can think of they can point you in the right direction. Although the pub I was put in didn't suit my needs, they were really helpful in sorting out other alternatives and I'll be using them again when I return to the UK in 2020!
Anna P