The UK Pub Co.

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Super Easy and helpful!

The guys at the UK Pub Co make moving to the UK a breeze! From the minute I submitted my application to the time I got on the plane I felt they had everything covered.

After a quick chat with the team over the phone, I was walked through the application process and had the chance to give them my job and location preferences. A little over a month later I got an offer matching my exact choice. Literally as easy as that!

They helped me through the process of getting my bank account and National Insurance number sorted and I received my touch down pack within a few days of confirming my offer which had a sim card, lonely planet guide and other helpful stuff in it. Can't recommend these guys enough for the big move to the UK!!

Olivia OConnell

Olivia OConnellSydney, NSW

Couldn’t recommend UK pub co enough

Its so easy and hassle free. All you’ve gotta do is send them your resume and they’ll find a job and accommodation for you. Best of all they make sure you’re happy with your placement. Amazing!

Georgia R.

Georgia R.Gippsland, VIC

great experience

I went through UK Pub Co in 2018 for a job placement, they were super helpful regarding visas, living situations, bank accounts, anything you can think of they can point you in the right direction. Although the pub I was put in didn't suit my needs, they were really helpful in sorting out other alternatives and I'll be using them again when I return to the UK in 2020!

This is your que to move!!!!

A Great Experience!

I had a great experience with the UK pub Co. When I arrived in London I decided to sign up and within 6 days I have been placed at an amazing pub in Central London. Gregory was an amazing help and he was very efficient when corresponding with me, I definitely wouldn’t have been able to find a job so fast without his help! I recommend the UK pub co to anyone who needs assistance finding a job, I can’t fault them. Thanks UK pub Co!!

Hi Shae,
Thanks for such a wonderful review - we really do appreciate the kind words.
Hope you're enjoying the sunny skies of London!
UK Pub Co!

NICK

NICKPerth

dont bother

Jonathan D

Jonathan DPlymouth

Quick placement

I used UK Pub Co twice during my time in England. Both times I was able to step straight into a job on short notice with great hours and cheap accommodation. Scott was also able to help with applying for a bank account and National Insurance. Great service if you don't have the time to plan everything yourself.

Placement Problem Resolution

I opted for UK Pub Co for my 18 year old daughter's gap year experience because I thought it would guarantee a placement in a pub with a proven decent work environment. Instead she got a bullying and abusive manager. UK Pub Co however have supported her in finding another placement, which has demonstrated that they do look after the client

Worth it