4.9

405 reviews · Statistics

98% · 3956 · 1%

Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chanelle B.
Chanelle B.5 posts

Thank you for saving the day!

I had booked through a different removalist, but when they failed to turn up, I called around frantically for another company. Frank the owner went over and above calling any company he had a connection with in the hopes someone could assist. Sadly, due to the time of the year, no one was available. So he was able to organise his contract company to assist me on a Sunday. I am forever grateful and when I move again, I’ll be using Frank and his team. Thanks again.
John A.
John A.WAPerth, WA

What a top crew, Awesome service, can't speak highly enough

I was super impressed with their professionalism and prompt service... UNBELIEVEBLY super :-)
Phil Strachan
Phil StrachanWAPerth, WA2 posts

Awesomeness!

It was so good to speak to Frank who guided me through exactly what I needed and quoted me accurately! Moving is stressful any time and The Moving Man took all the stress away. On moving day, Stefano & Drupchu were totally professional, incredibly friendly, and very competent - the way the stacked the truck was a work of art! I couldn't have asked for better guys - nothing was too much to ask. I wouldn't go anywhere else now - if you want the job done properly, call The Moving Man, a proud Western Australian company!
Bruce Strang
Bruce StrangWAPerth, WA3 posts

Marvellous Moving Man!

After researching a few Perth removalists I decided to chose The Moving Man to support a local family business and also given it's long successful track record. I arranged my move with Frank who was very helpful and obliging.
The move was not straightforward with pick-up from the 4th floor of an apartment complex to the 2nd floor of an apartment in another complex. The two removalists (Stefan from Milan and a young man from Bhutan) worked tirelessly non-stop for over 7 hours to get the job done -- no stops or rest! All in all I was very satisfied with The Moving Man and would not hesitate in recommending them for your next move.
Bruce.
Julz J.
Julz J.

The Moving Man - made it easy!

Great service and advice from the first call. I needed to move from a 4 bedroom home to a 3 bedroom town house. The crew Carlo and Brodie turned up on time and got to work straight away. They took care of everything and showed great respect and care of both the home and my belongings. Any challenges were quickly addressed and communicated. Great team work and thank you for making my smooth and easy. Would highly recommend The Moving Man and thanks again Carlo and Brodie - you guys were awesome!
R and A
R and AWAPerth, WA

THE MOVING MAN is a genuine business who keeps their word and truly delivers on the day!

Our move involved clearing a deceased estate with furniture and various heavy items needing to be moved from upstairs to downstairs, as well as two local drop offs at 2 different locations. The Moving Man team worked out all the logistics for a smooth and efficient move of all items. They kept their word with all estimated times of arrival and completion. There was no damage, just courteous and genuine good service throughout the moves. Very happy with their work and a very fair price considering how hard the men worked on a hot day. Would highly recommend The Moving Man to all.
Ann
Ann

Smooth, professional move

Thanks to Tristan and Martin for helping us move today. All went smoothly and they worked well as a team. We were moving some of our things to a storage unit locally, 3 hours was just the right length of time.
Tricia
TriciaWAPerth, WA

Wow! What a Team

Nick and Shane were amazing! Nick previously moved me to my last 4 bedroom home, I was so impressed I used them for my next move. Awesome job Moving Man. Show reply
Ryan M.
Ryan M.WASouth West, WA2 posts

Great Experience

Moved from Perth to Dunsborough. Great punctual / efficient service, very happy with my decision to go with this company. The 2 guys were very friendly and looked after all our belongings. Highly recommend. Show reply
Mark
MarkWAPerth, WA

Best Removals in Perth

We had a full 4 bedroom house that the guys moved efficiently and professionally. This is the second time I have used The Moving Man, I wouldn’t employ anyone else. Show reply
customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecWAPerth, WA2 posts

positive review

three bedrooms, two lounges, kitchen dining room and storage room
move was over longish distance
move started and finished as quoted and on time
Sarge and Jackson were courteous, efficient and gave timely updates
Highly recommend this company and its employees Show reply
Sharon M.
Sharon M.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Best Removalists EVER

Punctual, professional, friendly, hardworking and a great sense of humour. Initial communications were swift, informative and profession. Sarge and Leigh worked hard and efficiently on the day. I Highly Recommend Show 2 replies
Cecilia
CeciliaWAPerth, WA

Great service, friendly staff and ´can do’ attitude made our move so much easier

We moved from regional WA to Perth from a large 5 bedroom house. The guys checked what we had and packed carefully and quickly. Nothing was a drama. Our delivery address had a challenging entry but again all achieved with minimal fuss. There rates were outstanding. Many thanks guys :)
highly recommended ! Show reply
Courtney Majda
Courtney Majda2 posts

Efficient and pleasant people to have in our home

Quote was accurate. The two movers were careful with our belongings. They managed difficult objects up the stairs and worked hard the whole time they were there. They also were able to help us move with only 2 weeks notice. Show reply
Melissa H.