The Moving Man

The Moving Man

Thanks Anthony and Paudie for an effortless and quick move into my new apartment ! I sent my quote request and got a reply almost instantly from the Moving Man. Booking the move was quick and easy and I would definitely recommend them.

Great service, great team

Anthony and Paudie did a great job, loaded and unloaded all my furniture at a break neck pace and got everything into my new house in the space of about an hour and a half, nothing damaged and everything just where I wanted it to be. When moving I'll always choose The Moving Man

Excellent service

We have used The Moving Man 3 times now. James & Chris made a great team, they were friendly & very efficient. They moved us from our 3 bedroom house to another property 1 hour away. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome

Great job Paudie And Anthony, effortless move. Very friendly and helpful would use them again . I would recommend them to family and friends for a fast efficient job. Thanks guys

Thanks for choosing us Lyn, we appreciate your business and try our best to offer a 1st class service at a reasonable cost.

Great price - friendly service - stress free

Paudie and Anthony made moving easy. They were professional, friendly and got the job done in no time. You get exactly what you pay for > professional service at a reasonable price. I moved from a unit in Crawley to a house in Girrawheen without any hiccups. Highly recommend. Will use them for my next move!

Hi Ricki, glad all went well for you and trust you settle in quickly to your new surroundings. Will pass on your comments to the crew.

Great service - hard working, polite and professional

Paudie and Anthony helped us with moving all the large items in a 3 bedroom house into our new two storey home. The guys were very punctual, polite and professional.

Thank you Stewart, the guys take pride in their work. We will pass on your comments.

Fast efficient friendly

Great service from Anthony and Paudie, quick move of pur 3bed house and outdoor furniture and 18yrs of memories. Highly recommend.

Cheers Anika, wishing you all the best in your new home.

Punctual, good service and reasonably priced.

We moved from a large 4 x 2 to a smaller 3 x 2. Paid ice and Anthony were excellent. They arrived early after finishing a previous job early but phoned to confirm this was okay. Very professional, friendly, very hard working and quick particularly given it was 38C on the day. We felt the price was very reasonable.

Thanks Rob, we appreciate your business and wish you well in your new home.

Fantastic service! Highly Recommended!

We've got a lot of furniture and Chris and James made our move from a single storey to a double storey home very smooth and stress free. They took a great care with all the furniture and piano, and nothing was too hard for them. Thank you heaps!

Great to hear you were very happy with the crew Marg. The guys try very hard to make every move as stress free as possible.

Quick, easy and efficient move

Moved a 3 bedroom home from the hills to North Perth and although the movers showed up 3 hours early, the move was completed in a short amount of time and the movers were very helpful and accommodating as some challenges were faced getting furniture up the stairs.

The staff were friendly and quite funny at times, and respectful of our homes. The price was also very close to what was estimated when we first called and quoted ( which I find is rare with other companies ).

Would definitely use these guys again.

Thanks Ryan, the crew were happy to oblige and like to lighten the situation with a bit of humour as moving can be stressful for clients at times. We try to make our cost estimates as close as possible, although, relocations can vary dramatically depending on a number of variable factors on the day.

First move and couldn't fault it

We moved from Perth to Albany and used a moving company for the first time having previously moved ourselves. We went with Moving Man because they could do our preferred dates and were able to pack one day, keep the truck overnight and then drive the next day to unload at our new house. They also didn't do a 'fixed price' but went by the hour. They were really efficient and ended up being the best price based on the other fixed price quotes we had. I had also underestimated how much 'stuff' we had to move, but it wasn't a problem, James just reassured me that we had the truck (large truck) and could keep going until it was filled up, there was no cost for 'extra stuff' (it just had to fit in truck). James was very good at packing efficiently. Both James and Chris were easy going, flexible and helpful. Also really patient as I added more to the list. They worked well as a team, working pretty solidly and fast. They found a solution to moving every piece of furniture regardless of size and weight. No problems, a very easy recommend.

Thanks Gabi, the guys try their best to make life as easy as possible especially on long distance relocations. We appreciate your business and trust you will enjoy your time in "The Jewell of the South"

Amazing move !! By Anthony and Paudie

Great move !!! So amazing !!! So fast paudie and Anthony (the beast) was so fast ) they are great !!!!

Loved there work !!!

Really happy !! Recommend them to everyone in Perth

Fast & Impressive job by Paudie & Anthony

We recently moved our office in Midland, the two guys Anthony & Paudie were very fast and efficient.
the both of them were professional and did their job at a high standard. We had heavy and difficult medical furniture to be moved and they did this without any troubles.
will be using them in the future and would recommend to family & friends.

Thanks Karina, moving is no ones favourite job especially with lots of heavy furniture. The guys relish a challenge and are always willing to please. We appreciate your business.

Impressive job by Moving Man!

We engaged the Moving Man to relocate our 4 bedroom house. We had Paudie and Scotty and they did a great job.
They were very efficient and professional and were also very obliging in all our requests....nothing was too much trouble.
Would definitely recommend!

Thanks Ben, the guys take pride in doing a good job. Will pass on your comments.

I am so pleased to be writing this review

The Moving Man relocated the contents of my 3 bedroom house from the Wheatbelt to the city. The fellows were on time and worked hard to get the job done efficiently. James and Colby have outstanding customer service skills and remained cool as all day. Thankyou so much.

Thank you for your comments. We were happy to help out with your relocation and wish you well in your new home.

Fantastic job by the Moving Man

Thanks for a fantastic job by the Moving Man and especially Paudie and Anthony. We had a large relocation (two truckloads) from a difficult site in the hills to the City and the move went without a hitch. Paudie and Anthony were punctual, hardworking but above all very friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble. Great value for money - would thoroughly recommend the Moving Man.

Thanks Darren, happy to oblige even on the tricky relocations. The guys dont mind the occasional challenge. Hope you settle in to your new home easily.

Moving Man

Very happy with the Moving Man. Arrived on time , did the job without any damage to furniture or walls , very professional organised team especially Anthony and Paudie, a great asset to the Company. Would certainly recommend the Company
Geoff Potts. Hillary's

Thanks Geoff, will pass on your comments to the crew

No complaints here

I was very happy with my experience with The Moving Man. Anthony and Paudie were friendly, fast workers, whilst still being careful with our belongings. They were also very considerate, asking where I wanted each item they brought through, and very patient with my young kids who occasionally stood in the way. Gordon and Hayden were also very polite on the phone and via email. I highly recommend The Moving Man to anybody who wants value for money.

Thank you for trusting us with your relocation Leah.The staff in the office and on the road take pride in doing a good job for our valued clients.

Best removalists!

Moved from Perth to Mandurah. Arrived as per time arranged. Have used The Moving Man for several moves and will continue to do so. Careful with items, give great tips. Not overpriced. Thanks Scotty and Chris.

Cheers Jules, we appreciate your continued support.Will pass on your comments to the crew.

Awesome Service

Paudie and Anthony were excellent! On time, efficient, and made the whole process as easy as possible. Moving from a 3x1 to a 5x3 was a breeze, and I can't recommend The Moving Man highly enough! Will certainly be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Thanks Mike,glad you were happy with our service. We wish you well in your new home

Do this company come in and pack stuff in the boxes? Due to time and shift work, there is very little time. Thank you Kathy
I don't know sorry, you'd having to ask The Moving Man.Hi Kathy. I am unsure. You could check their site out http://www.themovingman.com.au/ and send them an email. Regards..Having moved home and business premises many times I can explain how this removal business works. Moving furniture and equipment is only one part. The second part is the packing of delicate and small items (glassware, ornaments, crockery, books and documents)... then clothes, bed linen, cushions and other soft items. These two parts have a distinct and separate packing times in the moving plan, and have separate moving costs. Remember, every move is costed on time. Th save money and time I have always emptied out the furniture drawers, and dismantled the beds ready for the move. Most times I will move all the small and soft items in my vehicle, and with the help of a few friends this is both quick and secure. All the best with your move Niven Dallas www.nivendallas.com

Similar listings