4.9

98% · 3996 · 1%

4.9

Sandra
SandraPerth, WA

Taking the stress out of moving

We have moved twice in the past 12 months and called on The Moving Man on both occasions to transport our possessions safely. We moved from country to metro then metro to metro. The teams who carried out the moves were professional, pleasant and very obliging. The cost was very fair and everything arrived intact, not a scratch. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Frank and his teams to our family and friends.
Mike and Sandra
Helena Valley Show reply
Norbs
NorbsSydney, NSW

Ideal for single women

If you have loads of male friends who wont get up to help you move on short notice, ring Frank. The Moving Man. Needed a small, fussy job done the next day. He organized it. Muscles, charm, courtesy AND on time.
Cannot speak too highly of him and his company.
Roberta
Roberta

Exceptional service with a smile!

I had a wonderful experience moving house thanks to the Moving Man and his crew. Frank was friendly and helpful and went out of his way to fit my job in at short notice. The crew were lovely - friendly, efficient and organised. They took great care of my furniture and did everything with a smile. I would highly recommend the Moving Man. They provided exceptional service from beginning to end!
Mary-Ann
Mary-AnnPerth, WA

Stress free move

Thank you to a wonderful team. Move to my new apartment went really smoothly, even had to drag a large couch up three flights of stairs! Thank you. Mary-Ann Show reply
Chanelle B.
Chanelle B.5 posts

Thank you for saving the day!

I had booked through a different removalist, but when they failed to turn up, I called around frantically for another company. Frank the owner went over and above calling any company he had a connection with in the hopes someone could assist. Sadly, due to the time of the year, no one was available. So he was able to organise his contract company to assist me on a Sunday. I am forever grateful and when I move again, I’ll be using Frank and his team. Thanks again.
John A.
John A.Perth, WA

What a top crew, Awesome service, can't speak highly enough

I was super impressed with their professionalism and prompt service... UNBELIEVEBLY super :-)
Phil Strachan
Phil StrachanPerth, WA2 posts

Awesomeness!

It was so good to speak to Frank who guided me through exactly what I needed and quoted me accurately! Moving is stressful any time and The Moving Man took all the stress away. On moving day, Stefano & Drupchu were totally professional, incredibly friendly, and very competent - the way the stacked the truck was a work of art! I couldn't have asked for better guys - nothing was too much to ask. I wouldn't go anywhere else now - if you want the job done properly, call The Moving Man, a proud Western Australian company!
Bruce Strang
Bruce StrangPerth, WA3 posts

Marvellous Moving Man!

After researching a few Perth removalists I decided to chose The Moving Man to support a local family business and also given it's long successful track record. I arranged my move with Frank who was very helpful and obliging.
The move was not straightforward with pick-up from the 4th floor of an apartment complex to the 2nd floor of an apartment in another complex. The two removalists (Stefan from Milan and a young man from Bhutan) worked tirelessly non-stop for over 7 hours to get the job done -- no stops or rest! All in all I was very satisfied with The Moving Man and would not hesitate in recommending them for your next move.
Bruce.
Julz J.
Julz J.

The Moving Man - made it easy!

Great service and advice from the first call. I needed to move from a 4 bedroom home to a 3 bedroom town house. The crew Carlo and Brodie turned up on time and got to work straight away. They took care of everything and showed great respect and care of both the home and my belongings. Any challenges were quickly addressed and communicated. Great team work and thank you for making my smooth and easy. Would highly recommend The Moving Man and thanks again Carlo and Brodie - you guys were awesome!
R and A
R and APerth, WA

THE MOVING MAN is a genuine business who keeps their word and truly delivers on the day!

Our move involved clearing a deceased estate with furniture and various heavy items needing to be moved from upstairs to downstairs, as well as two local drop offs at 2 different locations. The Moving Man team worked out all the logistics for a smooth and efficient move of all items. They kept their word with all estimated times of arrival and completion. There was no damage, just courteous and genuine good service throughout the moves. Very happy with their work and a very fair price considering how hard the men worked on a hot day. Would highly recommend The Moving Man to all.
Ann
Ann2 posts

Smooth, professional move

Thanks to Tristan and Martin for helping us move today. All went smoothly and they worked well as a team. We were moving some of our things to a storage unit locally, 3 hours was just the right length of time.
Tricia
TriciaPerth, WA

Wow! What a Team

Nick and Shane were amazing! Nick previously moved me to my last 4 bedroom home, I was so impressed I used them for my next move. Awesome job Moving Man. Show reply
Ryan M.
Ryan M.South West, WA2 posts

Great Experience

Moved from Perth to Dunsborough. Great punctual / efficient service, very happy with my decision to go with this company. The 2 guys were very friendly and looked after all our belongings. Highly recommend. Show reply
Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Best Removals in Perth

We had a full 4 bedroom house that the guys moved efficiently and professionally. This is the second time I have used The Moving Man, I wouldn’t employ anyone else. Show reply
customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecPerth, WA2 posts

positive review

three bedrooms, two lounges, kitchen dining room and storage room
move was over longish distance
move started and finished as quoted and on time
Sarge and Jackson were courteous, efficient and gave timely updates
Highly recommend this company and its employees Show reply