The Moving Man

The Moving Man

Efficient and friendly service

Great service! On time, friendly and efficient.
The guys were fantastic- would recommend anytime. A huge thanks to Anthony and Paudie for making life so much easier when moving sucks at the best of times :)

Great work guys! You make moving easy.

Colin and Colby arrived a few minutes late but their application and effort were fantastic. Moved all items carefully and stacked the storage unit cleverly to ensure everything could fit in. We moved a three bedroom house just 20 minutes down the road into a storage unit, Would definitely recommend The Moving Man.

Great Service

Prompt and Efficient Service would recommend 100%. Great guys willing to assist at every turn. Move was only short distance but packed Van in one go efficiently so we minimised our move time and dealt with some heavy items with no issues.

Happy to be of service Rob.

Great service with a price to match.

Arrived early and got things done quickly. Both Anthony and Paudie were friendly and easy to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble in what was a fiddly move. They were very careful and considerate in making sure nothing got damaged. The Moving Man is very easy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone planning a house move.

All the best in your new digs Cam. Thanks for your business.

Absolute Legends

We had Pawdie and Anthony move us 10 minutes down the road in late Feb. They turned up on time, worked their butts off, and still had the energy for friendly banter throughout the day - absolute legends. Although it took longer than expected (who knew we had so much stuff!), they could not have done it quicker that they did. I hope this company appreciates how hard these two work for their clients!

Thanks for your comments, we appreciate the feedback. Yes, the hard work the guys put in is recognised, not only by our clients but by us also. We strive to deliver a first class service at a fair price.

Trouble free.

Paudie and Anthony were both great. They worked continuously, professionally and with a minimum of fuss. If we ever need to move again we would definitely use again. Thank you guys.

Brett

Cheers Brett. Happy all has gone well for you and thanks for taking time out to send a review. The guys try their best to please as do all our crews.

We read the reviews on this website and decided to go with this company recently. The guys showed up on time, were polite, considerate, careful and fast! We would definitely use this company again.

Thanks Jo, we appreciate your business.

Brilliant! Couldnt ask for more!

Thanks Paudie. Anthony and Mani! Great team. Great Service. Definitely would use again and highly recommended!! Prompt and efficient move during at times challenging circumstances handled professionally by the Moving Man Team!

Cheers Len, it was a pleasure looking after your relocation. All the best for the future.

amazing service!

my move was a bit of a weird one! a house swap! but the moving guys were awesome. Anthony and Paudie were amazing even with three little kids underfoot constantly!
I wouldn't go through anyone else now!

Darcie

Thanks Darcie, the guys always try hard to please and make moving as stress free as possible.

A smooth move

Great job done by Anthony and Paudie. They arrived on time for a move from the Inner city down south. We had to load items from 2 locations, one being a storage unit and head off for the journey to the country. Everything was loaded and unloaded very efficiently. Timings were good and things were done and dusted within the anticipated timeframe. I highly recommend the Moving Man and Anthony and Paudie’s team work.

Good to hear all went well Sophie. Hoping all goes well in the Great Southern......enjoy.

Great job!

Hard working guys - Paudie & Anthony - did a great job! Our job was bigger than expected and involved stairs at both ends. Very pleased with the service from the guys today.

That was a tricky one Jarod and went well all things considered. Thanks, we appreciate your custom.

A big help

Anthony and Paudie helped me move from south to north of the river without any problems. They turned up on time and even helped me put the furniture back together at my new home.

A no hassles move

Great job by Anthony and Paudie, no issues and they turned spot on-time and everything was loaded and unloaded without any damage to anything at all, highly recommend the Moving Man and Anthony and Paudie.

Best removal experience I have had

Anthony and Paudie helped move all my gear from one side of Perth to the other. They were extremely professional in their approach to the work and very easy to get along with. They were courteous at all times and extremely respectful of my possessions.

I have moved a lot using a range of different operators and would definitely recommend The Moving Man.

Thanks Peter. Moving is no ones favourite job (except for us) Glad you were pleased with the effort the guys put in to get you there as stress free as possible.

Excellent job.

Excellent job done. Very accomodating with a complicated job at multiple stops. Helpful along the way.
Thanks Anthony and Paudie.
Would recommend to others and happy to use again in the future.

Cheers Ben. Thanks for trusting our company for your relocation, much appreciated.

Excellent move

Excellent move great friendly professional guys! Thanks so much to Paulie and Anthony. Took great care with all our furniture, great work ethic and loved that they liked my colour coded plan of things to go to storage then our house! Lol

Thanks guys!
Catherine and Adam Giacchetta

Cheers Catherine. You were super organised and that saved you time and money. Well done and we look forward to being of service in the future.

Great job guys.

On Time and on budget. Thanks to Anthony and Paudie did a great job friendly and helpful. Will definitely book for the next move.
Thanks guys. I recommend the Moving Man to anyone on the move.

Thanks Murray, we appreciate your feedback. good luck in your new digs.

Excellent Service

We moved from one apartment to another in the same complex, and the boys Anthony and Paulie did an amazing job very quickly and without incident. Recommended by other drag racers to use Gordon Crawford's company, as we are drag racers as well.

Thanks Paul. Happy to be of service. (on or off the track)

Excellent Service!

Such a pleasure to have Chris and James move our precious vintage pieces of furniture to our new home. They were friendly and efficient and were able to complete the move in just over 3 hours! Very knowledgeable too - would highly recommend these two great guys!

Thanks Isabel. The guys have been doing this sort of work for many years. Glad their experience and advice was helpful for you.

On time, efficient and friendly

Anthony and Paudie turned up on time, moved everything in an efficient manner and we're polite and courteous. Our expectations were fully met and we were happy with the service provided.

Do this company come in and pack stuff in the boxes? Due to time and shift work, there is very little time. Thank you Kathy
I don't know sorry, you'd having to ask The Moving Man.Hi Kathy. I am unsure. You could check their site out http://www.themovingman.com.au/ and send them an email. Regards..Having moved home and business premises many times I can explain how this removal business works. Moving furniture and equipment is only one part. The second part is the packing of delicate and small items (glassware, ornaments, crockery, books and documents)... then clothes, bed linen, cushions and other soft items. These two parts have a distinct and separate packing times in the moving plan, and have separate moving costs. Remember, every move is costed on time. Th save money and time I have always emptied out the furniture drawers, and dismantled the beds ready for the move. Most times I will move all the small and soft items in my vehicle, and with the help of a few friends this is both quick and secure. All the best with your move Niven Dallas www.nivendallas.com

Similar listings