The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

4.5

Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.

It's not the best niacinamide product

I've used this serum on and off for a few months, and I realised it was this product that was irritating my skin. I think combined with other products that had niacinamide; it was just too much. I appreciate that The Ordinary is budget-friendly; however, after doing some research from different sources. The formula is too strong even when I tried it as the only niacinamide product in my skincare routine. This ingredient works best when it is between two to five per cent, and it annoys me that they're selling it at this high of a percentage and other brands too, who are doing the same thing. Also, the serum is very sticky and not nice to apply. I'm glad it works for others, but this is just a pass for me.

Jme

JmePerth, WA

Amazing for sebhorric dermatitis

I have been using this product on my face for 8 months, and have not had to deal with sebhorric dermatitis the entire time. Was fighting it everyday before that, badly around my nose and eyebrows. It’s vanished. I use it every morning.

Purchased in June 2020 at Priceline for $9.95.

Ordinary Niacinamide + zinc

This product is excellent, I have been using it for a while and can really see differences. It helps with acne and spots. The best value I found is this combo https://amzn.to/3omK4Ir

Purchased in February 2020.

Serums & Oils

Find out how The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% compares to other Serums & Oils

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helps control oily skin

I had no idea what this product did when I purchased it, really I still don’t.

But what I have noticed since using it, it helps control my oily skin. My nose, under my glasses and occasionally my forehead were oily as. My glasses would always slide down. Now I can touch my face at the end of the day before washing it and there’s no oily feeling at all.

Super cheap and affordable too!

Purchased in May 2020 at Adore Beauty for $12.00.

Cath B

Cath BSydney, NSW

Amazing Serum!! Highly recommend!

I began using this serum about a year and a half ago and I haven’t turned back since. It has really helped my skin as I used to get quite oily during the day and has helped with blemishes allowing my skin to become a lot clearer. The product is also super affordable too.

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for $9.90.

Nrae

NraeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect addition to my skincare!

This product Hydrated my skin in one week. Im still using it up to now, definitely repurchasing again! Overall, ordinary is the best skin care brand for me. Highly recommend.

Amber W.

Amber W.South West, WA

good for the price

have used better niacinamide products but for the price its pretty good. Can't use too frequently as it is quite strong and can cause irritation if I don't buffer it. 10% is a very high amount for niacinamide as most dermatologists recomend under 5% niacinamide for best results.

Purchased in June 2020 at Catch for $9.70.

kathryn-ling

kathryn-lingSydney, NSW

My favourite product to stop redness!

I use this every morning to help keep my skin from getting too oily throughout the day. It’s great value for money - for the price you can’t go wrong. I had red cheeks and I find this help to reduce redness.

Alex M.

Alex M.Sydney, NSW

Balanced Skin Tones and Made My Skin Glow!

honestly there is no better value for money than the oridnary skin care range, and when it comes to a Vitamin B serum for my face, I always go to this!

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline for $20.00.

Serums & Oils

Cassandra Boland

Cassandra BolandSydney, NSW

I WILL FOREVER USE THE ORDINARY!

I started using this product 2018, I saw a few adverts and was VERY curious.
I have been using this product and others from this line everyday and my skin has never been better - it has fought my acne and refreshed my skin.
I had some acne scars before I used this and although they are not completely gone there is a noticeable difference.

I love the Ordinary!

Purchased in November 2018 at Adore Beauty for $14.50.

Ellejay