Adore Beauty

So fast....

My delivery came so quickly, with free samples as well. Will definitely order from you guys again. Product range is great, price range is varied for everyone’s budget. Very happy

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Truly a wonderful online experience

I have been using Adore Beauty for quitr a while now and cannot fault the online purchasing experience, right through to order confirmation, tracking and delivery.
I love the samples. I get it that the idea is to entice additional spending, but the sample selection is relevant to the individual; nor only do you get to try products that you might not necessarily purchase, but along the way discover an entire range that you would never consider otherwise.
A great marketing tool. A superb site. Well done!

Damaged Product

Product arrived damaged - tops were not attached to the products so one of the nozzles broke off. Emailed Customer Service and received a pre written email re the Easter Break (in spite of the fact that Easter was weeks ago), rang Customer Service and was asked for proof the product was damaged, then received an email asking me for information and proof the product was damaged (no mention of my call), supplied a photo of broken product, was told product was on back order, received an email signed by the CEO (pre written and sent by Customer Service), replied to email, received the pre written email re the Easter Break again, received two surveys which I responded to. I have been advised to return the damaged product and that they will replace it. All this irrelevant back and forth and yet all they had to do was pack the product correctly in the first place! Be interesting to see how many more irrelevant emails and surveys I receive and if the product finally gets replaced.

Love Adore Beauty!!

10/10 customer service!
Delivery is always speedy! Products are inexpensive and always in stock! And I love that I get samples for free with every purchase.
I can’t recommend Adore Beauty enough!

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Amazing Next Business Day Delivery!

Ordered a hairdryer on the Friday around lunch time and was delivered mid morning Monday! Amazing.
The only thing stopping me from giving 5 stars, is that it has not been used as yet, as it is a present.
Service 10/10. Would not have any hesitation ordering again from Adore!

Love their work

The service from Adore Beauty was outstanding. I ordered a perfume; it arrived with a sample and I was able to return it as it did not sit well on my skin. With a lot of advice from their service staff I was able to replace said product with a most intriguing scent which I really like. Thumbs up to Adore for their approach to scent purchase and the Tim Tam.

Thrilled with it all

The service was 10/10. Easy to order and extremely fast delivery. I am thrilled with the product. It will be perfect for travel. Thanks Adore Beauty I will be back.

Love it!

The review is about the service that i received. My parcel arrived couple of days later and they sent me a TimTam piece too. I enjoyed it more than ever lol! I sent them a message concering some of the produts that i was to order and they were very quick, and answered me clearly and exactly what i needed to know. Thank you

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Fantastic business, top notch service

I have been shopping with Adorebeauty for years now and have always had amazing service - great communication, and extremely fast shipping. It is my go-to for makeup and skincare now. Over the years their range has increased and they provide excellent product advice as well. Love the little extras like a choccy in the package and free samples. Their promotions are great and I can usually take advantage of a GWP or discount with each order.
I live rurally, and I placed my latest order yesterday lunchtime with standard shipping and it is already ready to collect from my local PO! Less than 24hrs. (We don't get parcel delivery to the property.) Can't beat that! Thanks AB! x

Great place to shop

Addicted to Adore beauty now. Great product range with good customer service and no hassle shipping. Love the samples and reward system they have. Online shopping made so much easier.

Amazing

My first time ordering off Adore Beauty and definitely won't be my last! I was so happy to see they had free shipping, which was the main reason I decided to give them a go. I expected to wait at least 10 days for shipping (joys of living in Australia) but I was pleasantly surprised to receive my item only 3 days later. They also gave me a free Tim Tam which is such a nice little touch. I'm really really happy with their service and won't hesitate to order again soon! Thank you so much :)

PERFECT

I think they are awesome in providing free shipping storewide.
Products are genuine with no issues. This is my first time trying and I love them. So convenient! Would recommend to friends!

Buyer Beware!!!!!

Buyer Beware.......
Do not take up their promotional emails as there is the fine print that apparently (but I could not find) states there are several Brands excluded.....
I was a user of Adore Beauty but not anymore..... Fraudulent Advertising ADORE BEAUTY!!!!!

Very good service

Very easy to navigate store and extremely satisfied with the range of products. Prices are very reasonable. Visited L’Occitane in Manosque last year and prices there are dearer than Adore Beauty!

Fantastic Service

Fantastic online store. Stockists for so many mid range to high end beauty brands. Website is simple to navigate, provides plenty of informative information about each product (some with tutorials even) and a live chat with consultants option which I found extremely helpful in finding products that would work with my skin type. They offer free shipping and then for spends over $50 they'll Express post for free. They always add a few samples to the box and are always offering giveaway gift promos. Highly recommend this site for all your beauty needs.

Sensational customer service

I ordered my favourite Estee Lauder makeup with ease online which was delivered to my door the next day! {along with free postage!} Fantastic!
Opened the order and to my delight found some free samples and extra goodies in the packaging. What a great touch. Well done.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Extremely easy to navigate through to order completion. Zero issues. Slight issue with delivery details ignored by Auspost however Adore Beauty has excellent customer service staff so no worries there!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Fanastic company, website, quick delivery

An amazing online store stocking almost every product I use. Great website, offers are updated regularly, great delivery and communication. I’ve shopped online here for years now. Fantastic company. I’ve only ever had to contact customer support twice and both times handled so quickly and effortlessly I know if I ever have an issue there’s someone there to help

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Very impressed with this website. Super fast shipping and I recieved free samples and a Tim tam chocolate with my order! Overall excellent 5 stars, will definitely order through them again!!

perfect

Easy to purchase from website, and very satisfied with the product.
Delivery was very prompt and came within two days of purchase.
Thankyou Adore for the emails to make the result easier

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

If i placed my order on Monday and I live in Canberra, will my parcel be delivered by Friday with normal shipping?

Does kerastase shampoo and conditioner good for repairing hair loss. I have the starts of a bald patch on the front left had side. Susan Lang [personal details removed]
Everyone is different, its all about trial and error. Kerastase have some great products and if its not going to help you with hair loss, it would still improve hair quality.

I ordered online from Adore Beauty today. Will I get my parcel in my mail/do I go to the post office myself/Or do they deliver them right at my door for me to sign off? I would prefer them to just leave it in my mail box though. (I chose e-parcel on direct debit by the way)
Hi Katherine, they deliver to your door awesome.Hi Katherine, If AusPost eParcel is selected at the checkout it will come right to your door. As this requires signature, if no specific delivery comments are left (e.g leave at the front door), the parcel will then be taken to the Post Office to await collection. I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any additional questions. Kind Regards, Charley

Similar listings