Adore Beauty

Annalese dean

Annalese dean

Love adore beauty

Great range of products, and free express postage which is great. Free samples, and a free tim ham as well!. Always buy my makeup from from here, sephora or ry.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020

Adore Beauty

This website is amazing!! Couldn’t fault it. Their product selection is awesome and it is growing all the time to offer some of the best products in the game. Also one of the only reliable beauty websites that offer AfterPay so I’m not constantly breaking the bank with my shopping addiction. Their shipping is CRAZY fast and their customer service is second to none!! I love the Adore Beauty team xo

Anna-Karin S.

Anna-Karin S.Sydney, NSW

Express post MEANS express post

I’ve used so many similar online beauty stores and “express post” has taken anywhere between four and eight days (including weekends). I gave Adore Beauty a try because the products I needed was only available there, ordered Sunday night and today - Tuesday morning - I received a message that it had arrived. I am delighted and so impressed, and I even received a few samples which were just right for someone like me. I can not recommend heartily enough!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Olivia W

Olivia WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oh I definitely cannot live without my Adore fix

I love adore beauty because they have a good range of products and they look after their customers. The samples and freebies and goodie bags are the best... Oh wait... No... It's the free
Tim tams. Love you adore beauty

Best online Beauty Store

Great range, Great Prices, Free Samples and Tim Tam with order. Fast (express shipping) free with orders over $50. Really good follow up customer service.
You can also request beauty regime advice

Eliza T

Eliza TSydney, NSW

A dream!

Very rarely do I share feedback, but I just have to with adorebeauty! They have incredibly fast shipping, lovely customer service and a great range of products. The parcels always come next day with a generous amount of freebies and are beautifully wrapped. Sometimes I even score a tim tam! They have great deals too and on most occasions I have got a free gift with my order! I have ordered many times and have not had any issues, but I know that if I did, their customer service team would handle it without hesitation. I am one happy customer!!

Upset customer

Upset customerHunter Region, NSW

Ruined products, terrible service

Contents of entire parcel soiled due to faulty seal on 1L bottle of blue shampoo. Very difficult customers service and denied refund Even though extensive photographic evidence. I would not shop here again and strongly recommend others to shop elsewhere as prices are not that competitive and service is appalling.

JLV

JLVSouth West, WA

Wouldn't shop anywhere else!

Brilliant customer service, product advice, products and delivery - from a fabulous team! Wouldn't shop anywhere else! Response to queries has been prompt, love the recyclable packaging and thoughtful free samples.

karlie m.

karlie m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My favourite online shop

Best customer service, and your items come so quickly! would recommend for all your beauty needs.
The process is so easy and you will always get a little sample/goodie that comes with your order!
Super satisfied with everything and can highly recommend to anyone.

AussieKate

AussieKateMid West, WA

Tweezerman ProCurl Curler

Great website that is easy to find those "treasures".
Delivery was super fast & service is personal & helpful.
A business I definitely recommend to all & wil be using again myself in the near future.
So many goodies to choose from!

Fantastic service

Along with getting a great price I am so impressed by how quickly they dispatch orders: I have ordered from Adore Beauty three times now and each time the products have arrived SUPER quickly, and with little treats and samples. Love!

Lozza

LozzaMonash 2904, ACT

Very happy first time customer

I received a sample of a product from elsewhere that I loved - so searched online to see who stocked it, and found Adore Beauty where I found the product not only on sale (so I bought 2 ! ) plus a full size bonus product included in the post Christmas sale deal, together with some free samples, with fast and free delivery. Win win for me, thanks AB and I'm sure I will be a return customer.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently great

I’ve been shopping at AB for a few years now and never fails to impress! Shipping is free over a certain amount, and they ship it out pretty quickly as well. Products are amazing and are normally what I’m looking for. I’ve had the odd hit and miss but that’s due to the brand failing to impress and not AB itself. Oh and I always love the surprise with the Tim Tam :)

The small things

The product I ordered came very quickly and had a tim tam included in the package which I thought was a lovely touch. Just one reason why I am a return customer.

Donna85

Donna85Brisbane

What a wonderful purchase experience!

I am so happy with my new cloud 9- and the freebie trial size products and Tim Tam! I was after the gold alchemy cloud9 which the actual cloud9 website didn’t even have stock of. I was so excited that adore beauty stocked this particular, sought after model.

I bought during the finicky period between Xmas and NYE, however received my item super fast in less than 2 days with their included free express postage. I will buy from them again soon and will be sure to recommend them to my friends and family.

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Best service, products and customer service

I've been using Adore Beauty for years and have never once been disappointed. The speed of delivery, samples and goodie bags are unbeatable. I think there is more competition now that Mecca have afterpay, but still.

Kat

Kat

Love the products but hard to exchange

I bought a straightener for Christmas which was received next day but then decided I would like to upgrade to a better model, I sent an online request which states they will reply within 24 hours which they didn’t. I’ve emailed a request which bounced back and I’ve phoned through With no answer and now the model I want is gone so now I’ll just give up.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Donna S

Donna S

Great range, prices and service.

Received my first order,, and only took 2 days to here. I was sooo excited with all the little samples and bonuses :) and even got a single wrapped TIM TAM.. Thankyou,, so as well as being very happy with purchase,, it's those little small things that make it even better.. Will be a regular for sure.

karen8

karen8Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful products that live up to expectations.

Thank you again Adore Beauty for the prompt delivery of my last order during this busy Xmas period. Once again I am delighted with the product and it does exactly as was described on the site.

Justice

JusticeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Products are always true to description, prices are great and what flattened me was it came the next bloody day at no extra cost and during Christmas time I was surprised but very appreciative!