Adore Beauty

Very impressed with this website. Super fast shipping and I recieved free samples and a Tim tam chocolate with my order! Overall excellent 5 stars, will definitely order through them again!!

perfect

Easy to purchase from website, and very satisfied with the product.
Delivery was very prompt and came within two days of purchase.
Thankyou Adore for the emails to make the result easier

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Lancome Grandiose eyeliner

OMG. This is hands down the best eyeliner I've ever had. Not only does the bendable handle allow access, both sides easily and seeing what you're doing but the liquid formula and the super fine tip mean absolute precise application. It is pricey for a small bottle but I think worth it. Other pen type liners have gone on thin, become see through. This is matt solid black with ultra precision.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Excellent delivery

I used Adore for the first time and was super impressed with their delivery- the products arrived the next day!
They sent free samples, a gift and a sneaky Tim tam with my delivey! Will for sure order from them again!

Fabulous Site

This is a fantastic website for beauty products. They have an amazing range of products at very competitive prices. They also have fantastic bonus gift / gift with purchase promotions - there are always many of them active at once so you can always find one that is relevant to you and there is always a site-wide gift for spending over a specified amount. Also, the customer service staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Love this site! Oh, and the free express shipping over $50 is a great bonus.

Impressed

First time I've used this site. Delivery super efficient & a great price! Free postage over $50 a bonus. Absolutely love the Jurlique Rose Hand Cream. I'll definitely be reordering. Thanks Adore Beauty!

I’m quitting Sephora to move to Adore Beauty lol

Now I can buy beauty products I saw on YouTube which was only available in US with a beautiful price!
Huge product range. Fast shipping. And the best thing is I get free shipping on all order, what can be better when shopping online?!

WOW, super fast shipping

Great Range of products, Speedy Shipping.

I purchased a face powder at 4pm Tuesday and received it the following morning (Wednesday).

Got Express Shipping due to item over $50

Great service! Love it

Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Brilliant customer service, reliable and safe to order online.

After placing my order for these hair care products on the Mon, i received my products the next day by express post
Free samples too!
This site is easy to navigate and place orders. They have a large range of products available and are located in Australia.
Very happy, fantastic customer support.
I look forward to shopping again with your company in the near future.
J. Ayres Canberra, ACT

perfect

Love ordering from Adore Beauty,very easy and very quick delivery. Love the little treats. Would recommend them to everyone ,awesome range of products to choose from as well and their prices are great too.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Exactly how a company should be!

Customer service is always speedy and HELPFUL!
Delivery is the fastest and most reliable of any online company I have ever experienced and I have been shopping online for 10 years! Amazing amazing! please keep it up, can't sing adores praises high enough! :)

Great site to purchase numerous products at an affordable price.

I am loving the cloud nine straightener I purchased, and was able to do so because of their use of Afterpay. This straightener is wonderful. I was also wrapped with the beautiful accessories and gifts with purchase plus the voucher to use for my next shop, I already have my eye on the Evo products they sell which is more affordable via this Adore beauty site. I certainly will be using their online sight again.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Amazing

Absolutely fantastic site! Had help with the live chat about what products were the best for what I was looking for!! And it came the next day! Would highly recommend

Fantastic customer service

Easy to use website, super fast shipping with lots of updates from Adore, a whole pack of sample goodies in my parcel too. I will definitely be shopping again soon!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Best customer service I’ve ever experienced!

I’ve been and Adore Beauty customer for years and have never had a problem. Authentic products, best prices, fastest delivery and BEST customer service. They provide knowledge on their products, listen to their customers, have great promotions and are beyond pleasant to deal with if you have questions or concerns. Don’t know what I’d do without them. Can’t recommend enough!

Amazing generous company

How amazing is this company providing samples and free express delivery of orders over $100 I think it was. I couldn’t think of anywhere else to go that does that. All thumbs up from me

Terrible service. Updated - Poor service to start with, well-handled resolution by manager.

***UPDATED***
A few days after this I heard back from the customer service manager. She apologised profusely for the issue, agreed the matter was handled poorly and would use the feedback to arrange retraining so staff could avoid mishandling issues like this in the future. She discovered my parcel had been lost by Auspost and so offered me a replacement/refund. Overall Manager resolved query well and responded politely with understanding of the problems. The company themselves are great but if you're international then orders are supplied through a business partner they ship to so all sorts of problems arose from that (how the orders display in their system, two lots of shipping/tracking orders, time delay before Auspost confirm parcel lost etc.) so wouldn't hesitate to order if I was in Aus but as an NZ customer I will either chance it again sometime with products I don't need urgently so it's not a problem if they are delayed/lost or will wait until they offer shipping direct to NZ rather than through their business partner.

***Original review below***

Still yet to receive my items, have been emailing back and forth for weeks without even having a valid estimated arrival date or tracking value. First three members of staff seemed to simply make up information as they told me various things about my parcel before someone finally told me it hadn't even shipped from their business partner yet. Wasted my time over a number of emails and still no closer to just knowing what's going on - appalling service considering postage is paid for, if it was free you'd expect to just wait and see but if it's paid it's not much to expect to receive valid tracking and an ETA. Tried escalating the issue, was told the item was due to arrive at their business partner tomorrow but when I ask to see confirmation of this since the tracking does not show it, they just completely ignored the question and another query surrounding the latest arrival date they had provided. This all started because it had been nearly two weeks and I was yet to receive tracking so emailed just thinking it was a mistake and that they'd forward the tracking and the items would arrive in a week or so. I'm still no closer to knowing what's going on, I still don't have my items and the staff have been far from helpful.

I'm sure if you're in Aussie and your items are just sent via auspost and Adorebeauty remember to email you the tracking number in the first place it's all fine. But if you're NZ/international, they forget to send you any tracking numbers, basically make it sound like yours/Borderfree's fault, don't help, don't take responsibility and are generally uninterested in providing the service they offered you. Products will no doubt be great when they finally arrive (not that this is adorebeauty's work since they're supplying other brand's products) but this headache and poor service is just not worth it. I've previously bought these from the UK (to NZ) and they arrived quicker and with far less hassle! Chose adore beauty based on the reviews and location (stupidly ignored the bad reviews here) and yet it's been significantly more difficult than ordering the products from the other side of the world.

Fabulous for aussies

bought a bunch of products from The Ordinary off adore beauty and it is 100% authentic and is great. Package arrived in the time advertised and all in perfect condition. Thankyou so much

Always Amazing

Purchased olaplex treatment 3 duo pack. Always fast and efficient with orders, ordered yesterday and it arrived today, no extra cost for express shipping. I was blown away with how quickly it came. Amazing customer service.

Pleasant first experience

Arrived in 3 business days, VERY FAST for regular free shipping. Packaging and tissues were all recyclable. Added in a timtam with my order which was sweet. Very happy customer.

If i placed my order on Monday and I live in Canberra, will my parcel be delivered by Friday with normal shipping?

Does kerastase shampoo and conditioner good for repairing hair loss. I have the starts of a bald patch on the front left had side. Susan Lang [personal details removed]
Everyone is different, its all about trial and error. Kerastase have some great products and if its not going to help you with hair loss, it would still improve hair quality.

I ordered online from Adore Beauty today. Will I get my parcel in my mail/do I go to the post office myself/Or do they deliver them right at my door for me to sign off? I would prefer them to just leave it in my mail box though. (I chose e-parcel on direct debit by the way)
Hi Katherine, they deliver to your door awesome.Hi Katherine, If AusPost eParcel is selected at the checkout it will come right to your door. As this requires signature, if no specific delivery comments are left (e.g leave at the front door), the parcel will then be taken to the Post Office to await collection. I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any additional questions. Kind Regards, Charley

Similar listings