10/10 for customer service

I can't speak highly enough of my first experience shopping with Adore Beauty.
I wanted to try The Ordinary skincare range but was overwhelmed with all the choices and needed some direction specifically for my skin. I noticed in the FAQ area of each product that buyers were encouraged to email if you needed advice so I sent the team a quick email. I got such an amazing detailed response with not only which products to try but also in what order and what time of the day to use them!
I ordered my products on a Tuesday afternoon and it's mid afternoon on a Wednesday and they just arrived. The surprise Tim Tam that came with the products was the icing on the cake. I'd just put my baby down for a nap so I could enjoy a cup of tea and the Tim Tam whilst getting excited about starting my new skincare routine that night.
Brilliant start to finish I don't think I'll be looking elsewhere for my beauty needs from now on!

What a start to my day!

I ordered purple shampoo and purple mask on Fri and 7:30am Mon, the courier was knocking at my door. A surprise Tim Tam in the box went down beautifully with coffee for breakfast and then into the shower with my new purples. Fanola No Yellow is great value, a great product and works SO well. Can't recommend Adore, their service or them range of products more highly. They've not seen the last of my name on an order

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Worst customer service on earth. Do not shop here.

I purchased a body oil on this website which was delivered with the lid clicked open, resulting in an oil drenched box which damaged items on my desk and my clothing. The customer service manager was totally unhelpful and after multiple back and forth conversations (all prompted by myself) they agreed to send out a new oil. The oil never arrived. Eventually they refunded the amount of the oil. I've not been compensated for my time and trouble, no follow up, nothing has been done to remedy the issue other than a refund for the one item they missed which will now be delivered to the receiver extremely late after I find the time to go out and find one in person because these people were incapable of delivering it. They didn't seem to care at all about the inconvenience and trouble this caused me. Will never shop here again and recommend you don't. Stick with DJ's / Myer / Sephora / Mecca. Never had a bad experience with these large retailers.

Eleven Miracle Hair Treatment

This product is amazing does exactly what it sights, you won;t be able to live without it! I use on damp hair and then style as usual with hairdryer. Fantastic Product

Wonderful Service

What a great site, it truly couldn't have gone more smoothly and such an excellent range of products. A big shout out to Elaine in customer service as well who made my first time shopping at Adore Beauty a wonderful one!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Country girl who loves products

Brands ++,tips, samples, free advice, new products, free samples, quick postage,& so much more. This company is so on the ball - they even sent me a credit when they missed me!! Give your team a thank you from me.

Excellent Customer Service

Hello

Order - 1102415440

I have had an issue with a promo code not applying and I phoned on Saturday at approx 11:20am Perth time.

In less than 30mins a lady named Carinne had phoned me back and resolved the issue.

This is fantastic service - I hadn’t expected a reply until Monday. She was so helpful and friendly and put me at ease as I was feeling anxious.

Her helpful attitude has given me confidence to use Adore going forward instead of other sites I usually shop with such as activeskin and strawberry etc.

Sarah Draydon

Excellence in Service

I wanted to say thank you. My order came so quickly that my head is spinning.
I’m so impressed and I wasn’t without my favorite products for even 1 day.
Bravo
Linsey

Fast postage!

I use Adore Beauty alot. The postage is always so fast and the products are always great. The only qualms I have is the promo vouchers. Nearly every single time I've tried to use one it has not worked due to ridiculous amounts of exclusions. I received a voucher in my parcel saying I had 25% off my next purchase on full priced items. Went to use it on checkout on my next purchase and of course it didn't work even though it was full priced items. I feel like they use them to reel you in.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

I ordered product and received tracking details quickly, I received a Great product
excellent delivery time and a little extra gift in the bag :)
Will shop again with this great service

Amazing and excellent company

I m the first time to use this website for shopping. They are very fast response and delivery. I got the products with useful samples and chocolate which I’m not expected.

3 Times Burnt, Shame On Me :(

My first order I got a shade that was too light and was told by customer service I can't exchange it.

Another order I didnt receive the 'bonus gift' I was meant to.

On my last order I used a code to get a $20 gift card for my next purchase. I didn’t receive the code for the gift card and when I contacted the live chat was told I wasn’t entitled to it as I didn’t spend enough in my original order. But I did spend enough and the gift card was there plain in sight on my order. Also I had to wait 15 mins for the live chat to work it all out. The staff member made me feel like a scam artist. It was not a very good feeling :(

The best service I've encountered

Honestly am never disappointed by this website. Every time I order it is at my doorstep the next business day, and they always find a way to make you smile. My last package came with a cute little chocolate and free samples (which I ended up loving). This is literally easier than going to the shops and I will never stop using it

Amazing Customer Service

I ordered a few products a couple of weeks ago that ended up getting stolen in the mail. It was a lot of money that I had save up to buy these products. I got in contact with one of their customer service providers and told her what happened. She emailed me back that same day and as soon as I gave her the police report I had filed she was able to send me a whole new package!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

The items were easy to find online. I bought Intraceuticals products. There was a range to choose from and they had what I needed. The product, the hydration gel is the best. But what was even better, I forgot to add the free gift code. I caleld them and they had no issues adding it after. There was no, oh well you have to do at checkout or that stuff. They were so kind and helpful. And the product arrived the next day! I live over 100km from the city and the stuff was at my house the next day. That's incredible service. Wow.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

I recently purchased the "Juliett has a gun" perfume sample pack. I received it within 2 days. Not only do the perfumes smell divine, the service was efficent and professional.
Silvana

Trusted retailer

For the skincare products, I always purchased them in a local store. I worried about the genuine.

However, Adore Beauty is excellent. I believe the products are genuine and the delivery is so quick with some little gifts. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Date PurchasedJune 2019

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

When i received the package, everything was beautifully packed! I liked that i received "extra" things, gifts.
Somehow the whole experience dealing with ADORE BEAUTY made me feel amazing!
I am 4 .9 stars!!! (that 0.1 is cause the pricing of certain items could be cheaper :)
Overall amazing experience and i recommend it to anyone!

5 out 5 in every way

Fab products, great range, speedy delivery times and amazingly helpful staff. Cannot speak highly enough!
I contacted Adore beauty’s customer service for some product advice and I heard back promptly with informative and relevant information about the right products for me and my skin concerns.
The samples they provided with my order allowed me to trial other brands that I hadn’t considered and the little chocolate included in the parcel kept my children happy while I tested my new products!

I adore them!

Not only do they stock a fantastic range of products and ship them super quickly, but the staff are so lovely and helpful. I've emailed them once or twice about different products and I always get a prompt reply that is very friendly, considerate and informative. Also love how they send me a Tim Tam with some of my orders! Keep up the great work Adore Beauty!