Adore Beauty

SAMJ

SAMJ

Customer Service 2nd to none

I have placed quite a few orders with Adore Beauty and they never cease to amaze me on how efficient, friendly and helpful they are, their customer service never waivers. Highly recommend this wonderful company.

Kaylene G.

Kaylene G.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service!

Ordered $420 worth of Mac products and received 2 free samples - Dermatologica - precleanse sample a bobbi brown sample (I GAVE TO A FRIEND) and a neat Thalgo cooling cream that smells absolutely devine! AND a pet circle voucher i can redeem and get 15 bucks off my first order. So YES I AM definitlely impressed by adore beauty and will definitely be shopping here again in the near future, also express shipping as promised and I can't wait to receive some more neat surprises on my next purchase.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Fabulous!

I am amazed by how quick the turnaround is. I placed in my order before 2pm (eastern standard time) and receive my parcel the next morning!
I did not expect that at all!

Siroos

Siroos

You are amazing

You are the best. Thanks for the perfect item, superfast express shipping and all the amazing gifts and bonuses!!!
I will definitely come back again and recommend you to all my friends.

Joblogs

Joblogs

Always excellent service and fast delivery

I’ve been shopping with these guys for years and have never had a problem. The delivery is always fast and the products are well priced and well packaged. You usually get a Tim tam or a chocolate in the box also which is sweet.

Overrated

Did not receive the promised samples. Contacted customer service a got a $5 discount on my next service. Not worth it for the expense. Going elsewhere for beauty products in future.

Wonderful customer service!

Sincere thanks to Taylah, who helped me out via chat with an issue I had with my code. She very swiftly sorted it out, whilst being professional and polite.

Thanks again!

Diana

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go to online shop for skincare and make up!

I absolutely love these guys. Always next day delivery, free samples and the best priced products! I have ordered from them sooo many times and never disappointed with the products!

Excellent service

Placed an order online and received my items the following day! Excellent service. My package was exactly what I’d hoped for and the little treat was just a gorgeous add in. I am a extremely happy customer - thanks adore beauty x

Brooke Howe

Brooke HoweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect for my skin

I got everything I wanted/needed in the space of 2 days, quickest delivery, easy to purchase, I’ve never used anything better on my skin and my face feels/ looks amazing

Anna

AnnaGold coast

Happy first time buyer :)

The websites so easy to navigate and offers products that are hard to find in Aus, deals such as free samples, free shipping, and I had the best surprise finding a Tim Tam in my package. I was expecting shipping delays due to COVID but it only took two business days which I'm so happy about. I'll definitely buy from Adore Beauty again!

Walkerjane

WalkerjaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great prompt service

With delay issues caused by COVID I was expecting delays. Placed an order for product on Sunday afternoon. Confirmation received immediately. Product turned up on Tuesday as promised.
Great site to navigate .

Juj

JujSydney, NSW

First time buyer Fast Delivery

Got Evelen shampoo and conditioner and also coco and eve mask , everything is so easy to find on the store and to securely check out and I chose the normal shipping , and by next morning It had arrived ! Super fast !! Which I didn’t expect to be honest

Love Adore Beauty!

The website was so easy to navigate, with so many reviews I was able to find what products I needed and get help from other consumers. I've ordered twice, once with express shipping and once with standard shipping, both came so quick and it was free for both orders. Came in recyclable paper/box and with extra goodies inside. Also, great update emails from Adore and AusPost, so I knew the delivery updates the whole time. My products were great, would recommend to all my friends as it was so convenient. 100/10!

ALWAYS fast, effective service

The best thing about Adore Beauty is the great range of products, the comprehensive product descriptions and advice provided, and the fast effective service. I can always rely on them to get products to me quickly. The free samples are a great help in trying unfamiliar products, too.

IMR

IMRSydney, NSW

BEST website for all your beauty needs

I always use adore beauty. The shipping is super quick, you always get a great price and all the free goodies are so great. I've bought like 3 of the free goodies I got with other purchases because they were so great.

Bee400

Bee400Central Queensland, QLD

Month long shipping, and missing item.

I ordered a month ago and finally got it, when I opened it there was an item missing. Not worth the wait. The packaging was also received in wet conditions, taped poorly, and item boxes dented.

Date PurchasedJune 2020

Always great prices and delivery

Really easy to find all the products I use and new products with reviews with Adore Beauty. Before buying I check other sites and the prices are either better or comparable. Bonus fast delivery and always get great free samples!

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Always a great experience.

I have never had a bad experience with Adore Beauty. Great selection of products, decent prices, and easy to navigate website. Very generous with free samples as well. Always quick delivery, even during COVID-19. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Britt

BrittMurray Region, NSW

Above and beyond customer service

Date PurchasedMay 2020