Christina Nguyen

Christina NguyenSydney, NSW

Fast but concerns for the delivery drivers

Kate P.

Kate P.

Very fast delivery, happy customer

Haven’t tried the items that I purchased (Blonde trio by Eleven) yet, but they smell amazing and looking forward to it. Very happy with how fast delivery was (even in covid/christmas times), and happy about the little touch of a small chocolate bar added into the box. Overall, would recommend and will be ordering again.

Davor

DavorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Ordered a couple of men's skincare products and delivery took only two days from their store to Adelaide. Very nicely packaged with a few extra treats. Might give eBay a flick because their delivery is super slow. Highly recommended.

Sue Gosney

Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery time

Hi. I just wanted to congratulate Adore Beauty for their excellent speedy delivery. Ordered a lipstick on a Sunday and it arrived the followings Wednesday. Well done. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Adore beauty - great customer service

I ordered three products from the website. They arrived super fast in recyclable cardboard packaging with a free tim tam. I then realised I had stupidly bought something I already owned. The returns process was so easy. They let me get a refund for change of mind and the return postage was sorted out through them so I could just print a label and stick on the box. I did have to pay small postage but worth it for a product I wasn’t going to use. They then surprised me by refunding me prior to me even sending the product back (they said because of the current postal delays with COVID they didn’t want my refund to be held up). Highly recommend! They also have a great selection of products.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Why I always order from Adore Beauty

I always order my skincare and makeup from Adore for the simple fact that I always get a Tim Tam and delivery is always fast.
I’ve never had a bad experience! Plus they reward their customers regularly. That’s how you do business!
Will continue to be a loyal customer ❤️

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

Adore beauty products delivery and customer service 2nd to none.

This is about the company itself. I'm always wary buying online but I cannot believe how efficient this company is. I ordered Wednesday thinking a week and it arrived in a day and a half. I was sent tracking and I could even watch the driver in my st. If you email during business hours their replies are so courteous and prompt. Seriously why would you go anywhere else. This is what separates you from all the rest. THANKYOU and thanks for the timtam haha nice touch.

Mairead

MaireadSydney, NSW

Love this online beauty provider

I have made a number of purchases from Adorebeauty.com.au and every time I get excited to receive my package. The delivery is incredibly quick. My last order was ordered on Monday, processed and dispatched on Monday and I had it on Thursday, complete with a goodie bag and some very thoughtful and clever Tim-Tams. Love the product I have bought many times now and will continue to purchase it from Adore Beauty. Well done team. You've nailed it :-)

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

My go-to beauty one-stop shop

I've heard/seen Adore Beauty for quite sometime before I made my first purchase. I didn't find them cheaper than others or anything special at first, until I found something I want on a good deal on their site. After a few more purchases, I find their site easy to navigate, often have attractive deals so I kept going back to scroll through their website and got into a habit. Their delivery is always spot on and have a human touch. Good work AB! You've scored a loyal customer. Keep up with your podcast too!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Shop

Received product, next day via the evening delivery. Happy with entire process and product was in expected perfect condition in its manufactured packaging. Even some sample treats thrown in :)

Will order more products through website again!!

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant online shopping experience

The Team at Adore Beauty understand "Customer service", the website is so easy to use and delivery of your purchase is so quick.

Adore Beauty ALWAYS provides an exemplary experience!

Lornagolf

Lornagolf

Super fast delivery within 24hours! Amazing!

Ordered some Mac make up and Eleven Shampoo and conditioner as I live in regional Victoria and don’t have access to buy these from store. I placed the order on Sunday and it arrived by Toll on Monday. Yes next day no extra cost and in regional Victoria.

Tony Dee

Tony DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best online experience!!!

The turnaround time blew me away! During a pandemic to receive an order placed Saturday night on the following Monday was beyond impressive!

This has happened several times now lol during Victoria's lockdown and I think that's the exception not the rule so keep it up.
Great service!

Blown away

I was BLOWN AWAY with how quickly my last order came. I mean it was LESS than 24hrs!

You are amazing, keep up the awesome work that you are all doing.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Questioning customer service

I bought a hair brush that the finish is coming off of. Contacted the manafacture who agreed it should be replaced. So i contact adore beauty and they ask questions on the fault. I send thru a pic and the agent asks for a video. After saying the the manafacture agreed to replacement i get directed to the form to fill out. This form asks all the same questions the agent asked. Then after sending that thru i get an email stating to contact the chat service. I am currently running in circles with a faulty product and no answer on what to do.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Find out how Adore Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Shipping is super quick. Extremely good company.

The shipping is super quick and they take care and consideration in their packaging and products. Lots of rewards etc. Would 100% recommend! I ordered some things from the brand 'The Ordinary' and I think everything was really good.

murphman

murphman

Above and Beyond

I purchased an item from the Clean Beauty promo, i only noticed the code for special goodies after i pressed submit, i emailed Adore straight away and asked them to include the free goodie. Within a day or two i had received the item i purchased and then a day or so later i received the free items. WOW, JUST WOW. I don't think that i have purchased items from a company that has been so super efficient. Will purchase from Adore again, of course.

V.conn

V.connSydney, NSW

Goes above and beyond

Great, large product range. Always has promotions going and I always receive my orders with In 48 hours (most of the time about 24 hours) even through out corona .This company clearly has high standards and is super reliable!!

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product choice Service exceeds

Online beauty store with large selection of popular and niche brands that are hard to find. Great range of skincare. Order was despatched and delivered in Melbourne within 24 hours!

Melbourne localGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service and they won't post your review if it's negative

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Adore BeautyAdore Beauty
Melbourne local

So I get a reply when I write a negative review yet you don’t reply or post my review when I write it for your site.

Adore BeautyAdore Beauty