4.4

1,051 reviews · Statistics

85% · 891139 · 13%
Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (398)
See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,051 reviews
Joey Tran
Joey TranNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Joanne provided excellent customer service by promptly addressing my issue and sending me a replacement. Their customer services go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Maya
Maya2 posts

Worst customer service and shipping times

They falsely advertise same-day dispatch. I got express shipping, it is currently day two and my order still hasn't been shipped. I contacted customer service and kept getting different random excuses, at no point were they willing to own the mistake or try to help resolve the situation. Very disappointing. Show details
Adore Beauty   DM
Ella Murray
Ella Murray

Customer service 10/10

Jona from the customer service team was so kind and helpful and responded to my query so quickly Show details ·  1
Trunks
Trunks2 posts

Special thank you to Kim!

Kim is amazing, kind and helpful!

I needed to have an order re-delivered. I was previously told another delivery fee payment is required. However Kim sent a follow up status. I was only requested to confirm if I wanted it re-delivered and for delivery instructions because of the previous delivery difficulties due to my location. Once I did, Kim rest-assured it would be handled and was very prompt & kind.

The package arrived today, with a lil tim tam! Show reply

Julia
Julia

Customer service is excellent!

I spoke to one of the staff named Jona about a product that was faulty. She was absolutely lovely and got back to me not even 24 hours later and delivered a new product straight away. Jona was very kind and showed what good customer service looks like from a business. Show reply
Jody
Jody

Really great customer service (that's actually helpful)

It's so annoying when you order the wrong thing, and when you contact the place to update your order slightly (eg size, colour) they just say 'sorry we can't do that you have to refund and re-order', but Adore can actually update orders and talk to the warehouse to make sure you get what you want. They just totally saved me. Thanks Jona (and Carly too) <3 Show details ·  1
BKJ
BKJ6 posts

Excellent service and product range

I've ordered 4 times from Adore Beauty, and each time it's been a great experience which is what keeps bringing me back. My most recent purchase I got a couple of perfumes, and they arrived safely. Competitive pricing and fast shipping, plus a free timtam never hurts! Show details ·  1
Michele M
Michele MNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

The best online beauty company

I can’t recommend Adore enough , I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone and used brands I never knew about and couldn’t be more pleased. Jona from Customer care is excellent, shipping is extremely fast & of course the promotions and bonus products /samples are such a nice touch including the Tim tam Show details ·  2
Bianca F.
Bianca F.

Fast delivery and great response to feedback

First time ordering theough Adore. They have a great special on the products i wanted so gave them a go. My items were packed and sent the same day and arrived the very next business day.

One of the items lids had popped open and spilt through the box, no ones fault - I imagine the heat (ordered during a heat wave) made the bottle expand and pop open. I replied to the order confirmation email with a photo of the spillage and received a reply from Mehel (customer service) 2 hours. They are sending me a new bottle.

I couldn't ask for better service than this. Show details ·  1

Deb T.
Deb T.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star service. Ordered my shampoo and conditioner and received it the very next day . . . Wow awesome service, thank you so much Show details ·  1
Hassam
Hassam

Excellent customer service

I want to thank “JONA” from the customer support team to help me out with exchanging my product with another chosen product.

She was very professional and quick to swap my product before the order was sent out for delivery.

Thank you JONA for your extra ordinary customer service.

I will definitely shop again!! Show reply

Curly
CurlyWASouth West, WA3 posts

Fantastic service

I ordered facial cream online but needed to have it delivered this week as I am o/s from the 15th. Ordered on the Friday, received on Wednesday. So happy with the delivery. Thank you. Show reply
Sabeeqa Ali
Sabeeqa Ali

Customer Service - help with an order

I spoke to Jona through live chat and she was extremely helpful and understanding. She was extremely kind and I was very happy with her service :)) Show details ·  1
Sephora is Unscrupulous