Adore Beauty

Pia M.

Pia M.

Favourite online beauty store

I used to shop online with Mecca (who I love and still buy from sometimes) but since discovering adore it's my new fav. From browsing to delivery it's smooth sailing, they do really generous free samples and promotions and have a really wide range of products and price points. Customer service is helpful and friendly, cannot fault anything.

Bernice

BerniceSydney, NSW

Quick service delivery and a lovely free surprise included fro Adore , a big thankyou

Easy to find,
very satisfied,
very satified to get what I wanted , I will certainly be putting in an order again and my surprise fee gifts were unexpected but very appreciated , thankyou again

Nat S

Nat SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prices are reasonable, products were exactly as described and the parcel arrived quickly! Will definitely shop again.

Great range of products. Easy to navigate website. Products had descriptions, pictures and the payment process was simple. I discovered some new brands that I now love. Looking forward to shopping again.

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products and service

I was so happy with the quick delivery of my products (in less than 24 hours). When my products arrived there was also a chocolate packed in which was such a nice detail. It brightened my day! I highly recommend shopping here!

Inoka

InokaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you so much for all your hard working staff.

I placed my order on Thursday and received my order on Friday. How fast is that. Free shipping on all orders .. thank you so much adore beauty for your great service

Thank you Adore Beauty for your prompt delivery. Ordered on Tues, received on Thurs. I will definitely be using your service again. Easy to find products on your web site. Thank you Rhona

Prompt, amazing service

I ordered two items 8am Wednesday and they were delivered to my door 10am Thursday. And I had a bonus Tim tam.

A great experience, especially when any small win is important now!

Sylvia

SylviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thankyou,

I would like to pass on my appreciation to all at Adore Beauty (especially the lady who assisted me with my order) for their
efficiency and courteous service.

I have received my goods, together with your little gift) and, especially in this time when everything is doom and gloom,
though how delightful. I feel really uplifted today, thankyou Adore Beauty for your thoughtfulness.

Kindest regards to all there and I hope you all stay safe and well.

Natalie

NatalieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love Adore Beauty!

Every time I order products on Adore beauty’s website they are always delivered within 3 days. They are well packaged and communication is good with sending through my email receipts and they always specify online if a product is out of stock (whereas some online sellers don’t and pretend they have it in stock). Always a good experience when I purchase products from this online company.

Sheryl Duncan

Sheryl DuncanWestern District, VIC

excellent servi e

site easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the products and service. extra surprises added. The product was delivered in a couple of day. Nice to get a beautiful product in the mail in these crazy times

Excellent customer service

I recently received my Adore Beauty order and one of the products had spilled out of the packaging in transit. First time this has happened and all other products were perfect. I took a photo and sent an email to Adore asking for product replacement. In less than 24 hrs I received an email to say replacement product was in express mail and no need to return damaged product. Wow! Amazing! Thank you Adore Beauty, product replaced without further expense or hassle from my end. Super impressed, with service like this I will 100% continue to shop with you.
Regards from a very satisfied customer.

Wendy ASydney

NO SERVICE ANYMORE

I always buy products from this Company and if the order was in before 1 pm it would be here the next morning. I have had to chase the last two orders up with them. I placed an order with them last sunday (realise it was a public holiday on MOnday) It was supposedly despatched on Tuesday. Thursday and still no delivery. For some reason you do not need to sign for their deliveries anymore and as we will be away for 3 days the parcel could come tomorrow and be left at the front of the house. My question to them is what happens if it gets stolen. I get the reply enjoy your products, here is your tracking number. The service here is appalling. Never will buy from them again

Wendy A

I did do a poor review on this company however phoned up as my emails were going nowhere and spoke to a girl called Caitlin. She was amazing and a real credit to this company. Could not help enough

Really good value for NZ consumers

Good value for money for NZ consumers looking for bargains on products and brand enthusiasts. Customer service is also excellent - especially the chat support which has been able to answer all questions as well as give recommendations when choosing between products. Highly recommend for future purchases.

Service

Speed, accuracy , efficiency of service first class.
Price of the items best in Australia.
No fuss and straight out brilliant service.
Order placed Tuesday afternoon, to my door on Thursday morning.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

I love a particular brand. I looked at their website, then checked Adore and bought them cheaper and with free postage and some bonus goodies. Delivery came the next day!

Rochmath

RochmathSydney, NSW

Go to for beauty products

My go to site for beauty. While it doesn’t really have active sales on products, the prices are competitive in the market and generally always available. Free express shipping over $50 is amazing, items will usually arrive within two days of ordering and with a Tim Tam in tow :)

Jessika

JessikaSydney, NSW

Great company

I love adore beauty, I don’t know what I would do without it! Products always fantastic and shipped really fast, customer service happy to fix any issues. It’s the best beauty supply in Australia, by far!

Rhe

RheFar North Queensland, QLD

Seriously impressive service.

Massive range.
Great prices.
Ridiculously quick postage.
Amazing Customer Service.
Best online buy in a very long time! I recieved email confirmation immediately after my order. Another the following day letting me know it was on the way & the expected delivery (3 days time). It arrived at my door a day after it was sent. 2 days after I ordered. Absolutely brilliant service!

Laura

Laura

Best Customer Service

Just really impressed with the whole experience! Love the product range and customer service - so consistent every time. Placed my order this morning and parcel is already shipped, express too!

Love.

Annalese dean

Annalese dean

Love adore beauty

Great range of products, and free express postage which is great. Free samples, and a free tim ham as well!. Always buy my makeup from from here, sephora or ry.