Adore Beauty

Can we stop the unnecessary packaging

Site is a bit buggy on mobile device. Product range is extensive and we'll priced.
Product quality is always exceptional.
Been shopping with Adore for a few years and the quality has declined. All the products available are great and brand name but twice now i've received a single bottle of conditioner in a massive box. The free samples have stopped and all that's in the box is a Tim Tam and a wine voucher. Alcoholism is a pretty big problem and I don't believe a company should be furthering that. Happy to continue shopping with Adore but I'd really like the quality of service to go back the way it was pre CEO change over.

maddo6
maddo6South East Queensland, QLD

I can’t fault the service. I placed an order late Thurs arvo & at my door the next day, with a Tim Tam in the pack too.

I was extremely satisfied with the range of products, the quality of what I ordered and the ease of ordering

White Wave
White WaveSydney, NSW

Efficiency plus

Easy website to use. Order arrived so quickly. Packaging very good. Very happy with the efficiency. Cannot comment on product as it was a gift.

Date PurchasedJune 2021

maryke.downing
maryke.downingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time user…ecstatic!!!

I’ve never had faster shipping from online shopping! Not only were they the only Australian stockists of my fave US brands, the parcel was delivered within 2 days and contained 4 free samples and a Tim Tam!!! Perfect!!! I will never search elsewhere for these products. (Bye Bye under eye concealer is the best)!

Manisha B.
Manisha B.Darling Downs, QLD

My favourite site for skincare!!

I cannot laud Adore beauty enough. They send out items so quickly, their customer service is unparalleled, they stock all the best stuff. I’m a very happy customer!!

Eddie
EddieSydney, NSW

Fabulous products and customer service

I’ve been buying from Adore for a while now and they have a great range of products at really good prices. Their reward scheme and offers are really great too. Delivery is super fast…they use Go People (great company) and I get my order within 48 hours…it always includes a tim tam! Customer service is prompt, helpful and have always sorted out any issue I have had.

Abigail
Abigail Wimmera, VIC

Unbeatable Service

Such a huge range of products that cater to every price point, website to easy to navigate, chat function available if needed and their dispatch and postage times are unbeatable.

Karenvg
KarenvgPerth, WA

My order never arrived, no response to emails, had to fight for a refund

I placed an order back in January. It never arrived. I sent 2 or 3 emails trying to chase up with no response and no refund. Finally (in June) got my money back.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Alana J.
Alana J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick service and great prices

Adore is my go-to for all beauty products. The products arrive within 48 hours, and the service, range and price is amazing!

Frances B.
Frances B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Next level customer service!

Trying to improve my skincare routine but lost in the world of products I needed some guidance. I was looked after by a skin care specialist who made some recommendations. I qualified for free delivery which arrived the next day! After this experience I will buy all my makeup and skin care here.

Amberry91
Amberry91Queensland

I love this place!!

I really love Adore Beauty.
Their website is easy to use. They have a good range of quality brands to chose from and if you spend over $50, you get a free sample.
Their shipping is always fast. I submitted my ordered yesterday before 4pm and it arrived today.

I’ve made quite a few orders from Adore Beauty over the last few years. Ranging from hair care, skin care and cosmetics. They are always well priced and they arrive quickly.

I always enjoy the sneaky TimTam in my package.

Tara
Tara

MINIMUM SPEND IS $20

I can't buy just one product I need as its only $12 and I have to spend $20 to be allowed use this site. total bollocks

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Abby S.
Abby S.South East Queensland, QLD

Honestly most amazing company ever !!!!

Seriously the best company I have ever bought from packed and delivered in two days and a free gift , amazing !

Suzana
SuzanaSydney, NSW

The best online store ever

Widest selection of beauty products you’ll ever need with the most responsive customer service in the history of online shopping

Phenomenal customer service

The Adore team are always so quick to respond and so helpful. They have a great range of products and the customer service is exceptional.