Myer
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Myer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Would not allow me to reset password

I try to change my password using forgot password on Myers online website.
I do forgot password and get a link. Next I try to change the password.
Guess what happens when i submit the new password
Error !! Your password link expired..

This happened 3 times. Come one folks.. even IT grad out of college can get these things right.
Its something so basic that we never think about it. here i am writing a review about something soo damn basic.
How can we trust you with credit card and private data if you cannot get such simple things right.
BEWARE FOLKS!!!

Good Service

I have ordered clothes a few times & the stuff is always good & arrived quickly, even whenI thought delivery would be slow.

tobie
tobieSydney, NSW

Worse customer service ever

I am a legitimate customer waiting on a purchase since 4 September 2021. Thrice I have called the customer service line informing them that my parcel appears to have been lost by Australia Post. All times I waited over 30 minutes to speak with someone. On the first occasion I was told Australian Post or Myer would contact me within 48 hours of my informing them my parcel had not arrived. Lie! I rang again 48 hours later and was told I could not get a refund until Australian Post replies to them about the whereabouts of the parcel. Absolutely ridiculous. I have lodged a dispute with my credit card provider. Surely, Myer has a policy about lost packages? Does Myer not want return customers?

Fraser
FraserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless.

I get things from US and UK faster by far than from Myer. They are hopeless. I am still waiting on my second online purchase after many days with no indication apart from the initial confirmation. I should have learnt from my first purchase

jeeperscreepers
jeeperscreepersMelbourne

Item not received

My order is still in processing stage still 5 days after order placed. Customer service tried to be helpful. I still have no updates where my order is. It appears to have been lost in the system. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. I would have thought a big company like Myer would have been more efficient. To top it off I have seen the same item $20 cheaper elsewhere. More fool me will not use Myer again.

On writing this review I have just received an email informing me my item has been posted. It took a phone call to get things moving. No doubt delivery will be delayed due to covid.

mel kim
mel kimPerth, WA

Terrible customer service, no tax invoice

Myer does not provide tax invoices and the only way to request one is to call their call centre - which takes over half an hour to talk to a person. I've done just that and no tax invoice after 2 days. Simply appalling. A tax invoice is a basic consumer right. Never ever buying there again.

jule
juleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unbelievable poor service

I have made an online order of a pair of boots & Bra but I found out there coming separately yesterday so one is coming today & one is pending & they have no idea where it is .... Why sell something together if there not coming together ??? Myer should know when ordering if there available when purchasing on the same day of order date not contacting the customer a day before delivery that one item is coming. Unacceptable. ..why take people's money up front ??

Elle J.
Elle J.Sydney, NSW

Telephone Customer Service

I have attempted to contact customer service on several occasions and every time I’ve been on hold at least an hour before being connected.

Half the stories in Australia are lockdown, that means you have hundreds of employees not working. Why not have more people on the phones during these times when it is clearly busy.

I love shopping at MYER but the customer service is terrible

Ethan RjSydney, NSW

Dishonest

Bought presure cooker 2 months ago.
They haven't given a tracking number yet.
Called 14 times , emailed 9 times.
No proper answer.
Keep saying we will send an item with tracking number.
Spent 700$ , got nothing
Im still shocked why this massive company can be dishonest.
Please stop replying to me that sorry to here that, please call this and email your concern to us.
Its absolutely unbelievable.

Find out how Myer compares to other Shops

Only Click & Collect or delivery available yet items are 'In store only'

My city has been in lock down for a few months and will still be for another month or so, and it seems Myer didn't take that into consideration when listing so many items on its website as 'In store only'. Obviously this means these items are unavailable for purchase since only Click & Collect or delivery orders can be processed. There's no way to provide feedback on the Myer website so here it is. Way to lose money by making so many products unavailable for an entire city to purchase, especially when Myer decided to launch sales.

Tony D
Tony DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Customer Service and Return

Tried to cancel an order the same day the order was put in but was unable to do so. Sent an email on the same day to customer service to cancel order. Received a reply 5 days later and was told that order had already processed to far. Then I sent an email on how to return the item once I received it. Awaiting a reply.
Rang customer service and waited 1 hour with no reply left waiting so I hung up from the call. Would not recommend shopping online as customer service is very very bad.

freemenclub s.
freemenclub s.Sydney, NSW

what a joke "same day click&collect"

I think this is scam they are advertising same day click and collect. it's already been a week since I ordered and even it says available in stock but I'm still waiting. never updating status of order. it's like you shut up and just wait as we don't give a damn about your time and money. thank you very much MYER

Find out how Myer compares to other Shops

Cannot make any changes or problem solve

After I ordered where it said 7 to 10 business days (I need the order in the 10 working days for my wedding) only then I got a warning that there are delays. Trying to be proactive, I called and held the line for 50 minutes to ask if they could change it from deliver to click n collect (they could see it was I stock in store) only to be told that option is suspended and they cannot. I was then told to go buy the product again and later return it whenever its delivered, as that's the only way I can get the item in time. They also told me a manager would call but I'm yet to receive a call. That's not customer service!

Not competive with their sale prices.

I have purchased sale items else where at much more competitive sale prices. Sales are not very genuine here. Recently bought a Kenwood stand mixer, Myer sale price 649.00 at David Jones 589.00, exact mixer. This is just one example.

Teza
TezaSydney, NSW

Missing item and lack of problem solving