Myer

JDo

JDoMelbourne

Worse online shopping experience ever

I do alot of online shopping and have never experienced anything this bad!! I spent over $300 on 7 items hoping it will come before a special gathering.
During the purchase I entered my delivery address. A few days later I realised that they were sending it to my old address from 3 yrs ago!! (WHAT? WHY? HOW?) I was in a state of panic and called them up, the lady who picked up said that during packing the address defaulted to my meyer one address, this is pathetic!! With the redirections it is now delayed!! I am so angry and annoyed at how stressful it has been.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Company to Deal With Ever

Ordered online as I needed an item in a week and online site says 4 - 7 days. After 2 days and no tracking number called only to be told that it has not been packed yet. I asked for it to be cancelled and a refund and was informed no. I have to wait for it to be packed than dispatched and then arrive whereupon I have to send back at my expense following that I have to wait for it to be processed. WHAT A JOKE. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told NO. Will neve shop there again online
or otherwise. No wonder this company is in trouble.

Trusted Myer And They Ruined A Little Boys Christmas

Paid for a product and after 3 weeks the day it was supposed to be delivered myer told me they are out of stock and have issued a refund. The refund took another week. They offered no compensation, no rain check no percent of another item NOTHING AT ALL. Then they tell me I will have to check for stock at their stores and even if i located the item i would have to pay full price not the price i ordered it for at the start. Shop elsewhere they have ruined my nephew Christmas and the service was so poor .You have been warned!!!!

Find out how Myer compares to other Shops

Myer use to be my favourite store but now your service is shocking

I ordered an item as click and collect. The item was available in east gardens but i wanted to collect it at Roselands. When i placed my order it stated 1-2 days item will be ready to collect. 4 days later I have been advised the order hasn't even been sourced yet?????. I am now expected to go to roselands and pay for the item again rather than your customer service team arrange for click and collect at east gardens. Really poor service and dissappointing online experience compared to others on the market.

Mar

MarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Failure to deliver

I placed an order 1month ago and still have not received the goods despite 3 phone calls and 2 emails. A most unsatisfactory service.

Iloveshopping

IloveshoppingAustralian Capital Territory

And we are done!

Store LocationSouthland Melbourne
Areya

AreyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They sent me failure product and then took nearly a month with no progress

I ordered e-bike online and it took a week to arrive. At this point, there is no problem. Although the bike came with no air in the wheels, I just went to pump air in. After 3 days, I got flat tyre without doing anything. I called customer service and sent them email, they responded well but no process at all (from Nov 15 till today).

Jam N.

Jam N.

It would be good if they can employ people that have a brain.

Trying to order items online during sale. On the first page where you choose items the product shows as discounted rate and when you add to cart and try to check out it is full price. Took screen shots and tried calling the help line the next day as it was after hours. After about 30 mins wait spoke to a lady who had no idea and it took her about 4 tries to pass on the email address for Myer online enquires so I can send them the email.

K R.

K R.Sydney, NSW

I did pick up and its wrong product, so I call

Wrong product, abusive customer service over 30 mins on hold, no apology, waiting on refund may take days had to pay twice to get what Id paid for absurd!!!drive 30 mins. Shop anywhere else

Ripping off customers

Wanted to Order a SMEG mixer which was advertised for 579 . When checking out charging forcefully as a bulky item after selecting click and collect option.

John

John

Bad online delivery

Stop using Couriers Please to deliver the online orders. I missed my delivery and then called them 3 more times asking where it was. 5 days later they had made no attempt to redeliver and now need to "investigate" it even though it's just sitting in their depot. Stop being so cheap and use Aust Post Myer!!!

Angrybird

AngrybirdIllawarra, NSW

Terrible customer srevice

Ordered a bag for click and collect for Xmas using afterpay. No sign of any progression of my order in lame tracking. Then tried calling so called customer service. Held on for 15mins listening to music and no intervention to acknowledge a waiting call. A waste of time and not needed worry at this time.

Genoveva P.

Genoveva P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, quality service from Rachelle Bag Department Myers Carindale Westfield

Rachelle was so helpful when I was returning my bag and buying another bag. She delivers a quality customer service. She is confident, efficient, hard working staff member. Excellent people skills. She is so patient and understanding of my concerns. She gave me good information in buying online and in stores. I will definitely recommend Myers to my family and friends. Good service, quality products and service from Rachelle. Myer is the best retail store for me.

Store LocationWestfield Carindale Myers
James D.

James D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very strict returns policy

I bought a pillow online however when it arrived I knew immediately that it would not suit me. When in went in store I attempted to return it or exchange for a different one but they declined. The gentleman informed me that I should of come in to look at the pillow however I politely reminded him that we've been in lock down and the shops were shut preventing anyone from coming in to loo/try a pillow. I was under the opinion that returns would be a little more relaxed give people were unable to go in store to look at items to potentially buy, I was mistaken. I don't usually shop at Myer, can't say I'll be back any time soon.

Discussing behaviour

Terrible customer service. Called my Myer online service about my online order. They told me my order is cancelled (4th time) and I asked the reason why, the Ann’s were I got was tough luck. The lady named Sheryl was so rude over the phone and hung up before I could finish as their time is up. Ruldu she told me to call tomorrow as they are closed now.

Terrible Online Shopping Experience

Anthony

Anthony

Ripped off

They sold an Artiss dressing table for nearly double what i found the item is sold for at most other places. Went through return process and paid 12.20 for return postage only to find out the following day they changed the details to say it couldn't be returned. Avoid being ripped off by avoiding myer online! Pathetic experience at a pathetic retailer.

june r.

june r.South East Queensland, QLD

Monsac Suitcases

Bought 4 suitcases, 2 large 2 small. Came within the week from order. Was sceptical reading other reviews on here about missing and late products. Must be a hit & miss? Thankful mine arrived.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cocoon Mattress

Amanda ad Myer Maroochydore provided excellent knowledge in assisting us to make the right choice and we purchased 2 beds.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Ruth

RuthPerth, WA

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

I am a loyal Myer customer and i'm so dissatisfied with my last order. I ordered a bag 4 weeks ago, i still haven't received it because you chose to use aramex (why didn't you use auspost as you usually do) up to now i still haven't received my order because they claim they can't find my address(how) and i still don't have my bag