Myer
2.0 from 1,122 reviews

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Heritage Cotton Mattress Protector

I purchased a Myer Heritage Mattress Protector Superfine 100%Cotton. I am so impressed with this Mattress Protector. It stays put and is great quality, comfortable and cool
I have a Sheridan one that constantly moved and might I add is not of the quality of the Heritage one. Sad for me as I was a big Sheridan fan. Well done Myers, this is a Quality product.

Store LocationRobina

Symantha

SymanthaSydney, NSW

Pitt St Mall Myer - Absolutely ABYSMAL

Pathetic service, extremely difficult to get through to speak to anyone. I'll never ever return, as a women in her early 40's who has spend power, you're alienating our demographic at a rate of knots. Your business model is dead. Let it go.

Store LocationMyer Pitt Street Sydney

j24.cay39

j24.cay39Perth, WA

Poor customer service

They cant help customer no matter how i tried reaching out to them. I just need help from them to redirect my order. So dissappointed with them. Not worth it

Lots wrong

First of all a warning.....read the discount signs thoroughly. Big discount signs, but they only apply to the top shelf!! Bought 3 items expecting 25% discount only to find I got 0%. I did not have the time or inclination to change my choices. I also got the impression that this was a common occurrence and the till attendant seemed amused!
Also, no one around offering help, and the changing rooms were a mess, with clothes on all the hooks, seats and even the floor.

Store LocationNorth Lakes, Brisbane

Ramey

RameySydney Surrounds, NSW

New Myer Returns Policy UNFAIR on Consumers!

Store LocationBankstown

Very slow at refunding - had to chase them still haven't got the refund

Still waiting for a refund - they say it may take 4 weeks but are not sure when it will be refunded.
I called customer care with the tracking ID etc and they said it might be refunded when the item is 'sighted'.

Order from the iconic instead.

Hana

HanaSydney, NSW

The worst online service

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Great service from leonardo sydney city

Our office required an updated coffee machine. Over the phone,leonardo price matched with another retailer [$150.00 discount]. The very next day walked with the machine to our office during his lunch hour! Will make sure we come back again for such outstanding service..Thank you leonardo!

Store LocationMYER WESTFIELD PITT STREET SYDNEY

Carol

CarolCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again!!

Toy ordered 30/9 - no delivery by 8/10
I phoned Myer - I had been over charged and tossed into too hard basket. Shopped at BigW today, now have the special birthday gift.

RTT

RTTMelbourne

Pathetic send wrong and they don't care!!

Worst online store ever!!! Avoid buying from myer online........ I've been blown off left right and centre paid for item and postage got sent wrong item, now have to return item and they have to see it before ship correct item out!!! Pathetic ++ oh and the kid now didn't get what he wanted for his birthday so thanks myer - no wonder your share price is a disgrace. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Avoid avoid avoid

Customer service blame you basically and tow the party line on return policies and make up a ton of excuses!!!!

Very terrible online service plus click and collect

I bought an item about three weeks ago online using click and collect, I’ve being to the shop 3 times without getting the item because it wasn’t ready for collection. To my surprise, I went there last Saturday to collect my item only to be told the item has been collected, by who??, they don’t know. All they know is that the item has been collected. I waited for so long to no avail, I was asked to go and they’ll call but has since not heard from them. I’m going to fight for my money. And I don’t think I’ll shop at Myer online again.

Vicki

VickiSydney Surrounds, NSW

What an ordeal!

Tiff

TiffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

understaffed, no customer service

Fed up with the lack of sales staff at myer stores,especially in shoe departments.. waiting 30 mins to get a shoe size is not acceptable.. trying to even phone the store to have something put aside is impossible with no one to answer the phones.. no wonder people choose to shop on line

Store Locationcity store

Rosemary Murray

Rosemary MurrayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely disappointed

Deliberately didn’t go into a local Myer store and chose to purchase online. Purchase was to come with a gift. Even though I was told I would receive it I got an email telling me my gift was cancelled. I would not have purchased this item if I had gone into the store and the gift was not available. Very misleading and disappointing.

Daniman

DanimanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordering online? Forget it!

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

Good display

Good display in store and very enjoyable experience and friendly staff ..
Star rating is 5 for perth city beautiful store much recommended than other myers at any other place in here

Store LocationPerth city

Garima

Garima

The products are faulty

I ordered a pair of jockey nightwear and it was torn. The top had holes in it and the shorts looked worn out. Buying online from MYER is always a bad idea.

Helen

Wrong item sent, late and still had to pay return postage.

I ordered a grey 100% cotton 3/4 shirt. They sent a red polyester frilly short sleeved blouse, a week late. Returns refused me free postage for incorrect order because I wished to return another item.

Helen

UPDATE: Myer changed their mind and gave me free postage.

Penny G.

Penny G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I was in the Northland VIC MYER over the weekend and was looking to buy a gift from a wedding gift registry. The lady sales assistant that served me went above and beyond in helping me meet my needs she was so good, she was the only one I could see on the home ware floor but really helped me pick what to get from the registry she knew most things and where they were on the shelves and helped me put together a selection of gifts for the bridal shower. She was pleasant and amazing to deal with.

Store LocationNorthland MYER VIC

Eden E.

Eden E.asked

Myer Online Store

The worse experience ever with Myer online, I ordered and expected to receive in the time frame however they never delivery good customer service, all they could ever say is unfortunately! I mean everyone is busy when they expecting an items they already set up their time frame, especially to click and collect at the store. When i came in they told me unfortunately it's not ready to be collect, asked them how long it will take, they answered they don't know?!! Ridiculous experience with them many times, i think i will better shop with DavidJones instead.

Claire

Claireasked

Myer Online Store

I just received clothing from MYER online only to find the electronic tag has been left on. I tried to call but there is a message stating "they are experiences technical difficulties with their phone lines and cannot take calls". I live in a rural area so the nearest MYER is hours away. So my question: does anyone have an email address i can contact MYER on? That way i can upload photos as proof in an email. If you click "contact us" on the website it directs you to FAQ and no contact details.

Yes. Check Facebook

jkl

I just did a very simple google search & found an email address for myer

DARREN

DARRENasked

CAN I GET TAX INVOICE

Why are you shouting ?
Your question does not make sense.

Myer Retail Stores