Myer

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Came well packages in good time

i enjoy shopping at Myer in store, but there isn't a store close to me so I thought I'd give online stopping a go. i purchased a kids hat, a air fryer attachement and two artificial plants. I was very curious to see how the artificial plants would be packaged, and I was very happy to see how well packed they were, absolutely no damage at all.
Positives overall was items received in good time, sale items at a great price, and items were all as described.
I would shop online wit Myer again

Jacqui

JacquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Employ and train your staff

This was a year ago. I googled and there was a Kobo Clara available at Marion store. I drove there (about 20kms). No saff in electronics area and lights were turned off. Asked for help. Message was relayed back 'we don't sell those'. Asked to speak with manager. So then they searched out back - and found it - and sold it to me. I got a 10% discount.

Store LocationMarion

Even the Salvos is a better place to shop

Myer is more like a maze you have to make your way on the walkways dodging clothing racks or dump tables without getting hurt.
More like a junk store
Don't think they will survive the Coronavirus outbreak.
They should treat their staff better

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever received

Ordered a click and collect order and when i went to pick it up they said the order had not come through yet (why cant you process it then).
The next advice was if i pay for it in store i can cancel my online order and get a refund.
When i rang to cancel it they said it wasn't processed yet i will need to call back. (yet again surely you can just cancel it)
So then i called back the next day and they said it would be cancelled and refunded within 5 days.
I have since called 5 times (each time at least 10 minutes on hold) and emailed multiple times - it has been 14 days and i still have no refund.
Each time the only thing they can say is that the last person didn't process it correctly.

Scott M.

Scott M.Sydney, NSW

Unreliable and uncommunicative

I ordered an office chair online on 23 March and was only told by email on the 26th that my order had been cancelled, with no explanation at all. To add insult to injury, the money had come out of my account just before I received the email, which stated that I would receive my money back in 3-5 working days. Awesome service....

Jane Stirling

Jane StirlingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used product, wrong size, opened the package

Suzan

Suzan

Myer Vue Cookware Set- Do not buy

Store LocationWerribee Plaza
Nicole E.

Nicole E.Sydney, NSW

Took money from my account but didn't process my order

I ordered two items, it came up that there was an error and the order didn't go through, so I went to do it again but realised money was taken out of my account and my gift card I had used. I have no order number as the order supposedly didn't go through, Myer needs to fix this problem or return my money and gift card, this is very poor service.

ChloeL

ChloeLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy communication and delivery

After experiencing a company that gave me nightmares with communication, attitude and delivery I appreciate Myer’s online service for their prompt delivery and easy communication when I had questions. Two wall decors came broken during delivery in one of my orders and they have rectified the issue without hassles.

Review123

Review123

Terrible Customer Service.

Scott

ScottPerth, WA

Worst customer service. Can see why people dont shop here anymore

I ordered a shirt online during a sale. The shirt became out of stock which was fine, I was happy to wait. The order apparently froze and they had to cancel the order. As the sale had ended they wouldnt honour the sale price!! What a load of crap! Further more, I could see that there was stock if I ordered it today! Pathetic!

Anulka M.

Anulka M.Sydney, NSW

not happy with the worranty job !!

I am very disappointed with the language section at Penrith Myer. The way the handled the warranty is not good. I left my suitcase not even 2 months after I bought it. It had a small crack 2cm along the pocket ( poor workmanship) left to there under the warranty repair. Come bac after 3 weeks not fixed as according to them not covered by warranty but baggage handlers. Not even that , the suitcase had more damage done then when I left it at the store in Penrith. The side is ripped with fabrics hanging on the side and stitches as well. Not happy can’t trust people should have taken photo before I left it in their care

Store LocationPenrith

Thank You, to the helpful and friendly staff at the Clinique counter.

A huge ‘Thank You’ to the helpful and friendly ladies at the Clinique counter at Myer, Doncaster. I am always impressed with the ladies who have excellent product knowledge and provide friendly customer service.

Store LocationDoncaster
Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

4 Year Old Cologne = 2 years out of date

Don’t spend your money here.

I’ve shopped online here many times, but this time I ordered an Estee Lauder mascara and when it arrived it was just an empty mascara box. I phoned Myer immediately and was told that someone would be in touch with me. I never received a phonecall or email and didn’t receive a refund either. A $52 mascara with $10 shipping was an expensive venture. I kept the postal packaging for proof because the weight was clearly marked on the label.
Myer wasn’t bothered with me so i no longer bother with them.

Angela03

Angela03Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Rang online customer service and the Parramatta’ branch after no response online recorded msge , waiting for so long but no one responded.
So disappointed as even the branch wouldn’t answer the phone, number of attempts made.
Previously I had visited parramatta branch , Home Department there was no one to assist even at the pay area , a security guard went to look for staff and I was asked to pay at different location
It’s gone from bad to worse.
I thought online would be better but if any complaints unable to speak to a person.
I honestly am so disappointed Myers
Focus on customers if you want businesses

Happy customer.

Cannot fault MYER online shopping. Have used it many times this past year without having any problems. Excellent service. Items were always delivered promptly & usually within the expected time frame. Will continue to use this service.

Bet

Bet

Item purchased was used, dirty and doesnt work & poor customer service to boot

3hr Click & Collect didnt happen turned out to be 8hrs. Purchased Fitbit and despite paying full price it clearly was a display/returned item. Firstly it didn't work, scratches clearly visible, watch strap dirty, back of watch where battery is was grimy, charger not in any or original packaging or in charger section of box, spare strap wasn't in strap section of box either. Warranty/paperwork wasn't in the envelope its meant to come in. Clearly it had been open and used. Shoody service from Myer and they charge you $400 for it. So much for high end store. No wonder Myer is going broke.

SCHUDDY

SCHUDDYBRISBANE

Myers furniture delivered

MYERS Brisbane Queensland.
Purchased bed recently.
Message sent day before.
Delivery between 12 noon and 6pm
Will be contacted at least 2 hours before.
BED arrived 9.30 pm Friday night.
Phone call 8.45pm