Myer

Cancelled after a week. No update or communication

Ordered a pair of shoes. No update through the week. By the Friday, it was cancelled. Limited information and no rectification

Cancelled my order.

Ordered a microwave oven. Next morning I get an email advising that the order was canceled. No reason provided. Myer still has my money.
Pathetic.

Disgusted

Disgusted Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Steer clear of their Ebay store

So I bought a suitcase from Myer off their official Ebay store and paid with Paypal and a few days later they decided that they had made a mistake with the cost of the item and decided to refund the money and cancel the order. Just disgusted at their treatment. Last time I buy from Myer Ebay and really Myer generally. You can't trust them. Steer clear of their Ebay store, don't believe what they have for sale!!!

Terrible online store staff

I went to werribee store with the help of store manager to place an online order. Manager told me she will make it click & collect at werribee store since there is no stock in werribee but have stocks in chadstone.
Next day my order got cancelled by online customer service staff called Josie. Reason being no stock in werribee.
This is such a joke I know there is no stock in werribee that’s why the manager helped me to place the order.
Myer Online said they need to refund my gift card but it takes 3-7 days to process.
Was planned to be a gift now my plan got ruined.
Disappointing and wasting my time

Inderpreet K.

Inderpreet K.Sydney, NSW

Debbie from YSL department

Debbie from YSL very nice person. Very friendly. Very informative and supportive. I always buy from her now. She’s very helpful as well and dosen’t judge you if you take your time to decide and ask her about discounts and stuff.

A Khan

A KhanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

myer online store is a joke

Every-time i buy something from them, i get an email after a few days that my order has been cancelled. If you don't have a product, update it on the website as 'out of stock '. Shame they have such an amateur group of software/website developers running their website.

Either fix your website or burn your internet servers to the ground. i will let you borrow the accelerant i have.

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Promises click and collect order b4 Mother’s Day and I am still waiting 4 an email to inform me when to collect order

- dress ordered Sunday 2nd May
- click & collect from store
- the tracking order in 96 hours is still preparing
- customer service absolutely pointless repeating same information
- the order is coming from Sydney store to a myer store 8 kms away
- website offers to order by 6th May to pick up before Mother’s Day ! Impossible
- sharing review as I received 3 other postal orders within 24-48 hrs ( aveda. Sephora & Victoria basement)
Myers you are making very loyal customers very cranky with your no care , no customer service - we will take our own sweet time and not keep promises.

Nikola

Nikola

This is the only contact I can get with Myer

Absolutely no customer service at Myer! Firstly it was so hard to even find their customer service number, I googled it several times and nothing comes up. Then there is no one there any way! I tried to call 4 times, no one ever picked up!

AussieCozzie

AussieCozzieSydney, NSW

Myer parramatta shoes thankyou Belinda!!!

Belinda in ladies shoes myer parramatta provided service over and above any customer service I have experienced in many years. I was looking for some out of stock zazou shoes and she helped he search all the stores in Australia. I found a pair in Gelong and they will post them - yipee! Thanks so much belinda you are awesome I hope your old fashioned courtesy willingness to help and customer service is acknowledged!

Cris M.

Cris M.Tasmania

Glad with my purchase

My order (sunglasses) arrived on time, very well packaged, in perfect condition, and exactly as described. I only didn't receive an email saying that it was coming, and I thought I wouldn't receive it too soon. So, I got in touch with the customer service, which I found pretty good and quick. I talked to someone who informed me that there was nothing wrong, and my order would arrive on time. He was right, and I hope Myer Online keeps that good job because it's so much better to shop online.

Do not buy anything on their online store!

They sent a faulty PC game controller to me, I did their returns process and so now I have no product and still no refund. It's now been almost am month what a joke! they're scammers they will take your money and give you fake products that wont work. This experience has now made me stay away from their online shop for good and I wouldn't be stepping a foot in their stores either they're a rip off company. Stay clear from it and spend your money else where they do not deserve it for their crap services.

Anna D.

Anna D.

Bad online experience

Worst experience ever. Incorrect sizes sent.
Huge wait time on phone for online exchanges. Garments are marked incorrectly and codes did not match codes on delivery document. This meant that the exchange was also done incorrectly so I had to phone again. I was so disillusioned at this point that I cancelled my order. A total nightmare.

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Two left shoes?!

Mother’s Day present

Was very disappointed with Myer online when they cancelled my purchase a week later. No explanation and was supposed to be for Mother’s Day very disappointed.

Wendy T.

Wendy T.Peel, WA

Bardot Junior

I shopped instore for Bardot Junior at Garden City in Perth the same shirt was $60.00 and it was cheaper by $10.00 than the online price.

Online are adding P & H to the retail price without being transparent to their customers.

Disgraceful

I will NEVER buy from Myer online ever again. EVER. I bought items online and was sent the completely wrong thing, I phoned them and was told that I had to go to a store and return the items, they would not refund me or send the items that I actually purchased until they received the incorrect items that they had sent me. So it was up to me to spend MY time trying to correct their mistakes, I had paid for express shipping as I needed the items fast, and if I were to return the items by post it could take up to 2 weeks for them to receive the items back, process them and then send me what I actually paid for. Utterly disgraceful. Never again. Never ever again.

AimeeEyre Peninsula, SA

Happens every time

Don't bother shopping with Myer online if you actually want to buy anything. Every time I have placed an order with them, they cancel at least one item, days to weeks after the order was placed. EVERY SINGLE TIME. But yet i give them another chance, more fool me. This time as it was a mother's day gift, I no longer have time to order anything else. Bravo on offering a service you never seem to be able to deliver!

Aimee

Further to this review- just received part of my order. A $150 leather purse just thrown in a soft post satchel, no bubble wrap or protection at all. Disgusting really

N. Aghaie

N. AghaieSydney, NSW

Terrible Service

such horrible experience and waste of time. bought items on line and to change the size i had to keep calling, waiting over 30 minutes on the phone and hang up and call back next day and after talking with the customer service they did nothing and had to keep calling back. and finally they asked me to send the item and once they receive it they will send me back the right size. but then i received an email your order cancelled and we will issue you refund! so after 3 weeks of chasing and wasting time, they did not send the item and they simply cancelled it.

Carrie Feng

Carrie FengSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

Been to several times in Myer located in the town hall location, where I find there is serious discrimination from the sales of some luxury brands, which includes: Giorgio Armani and Yves Saint Laurent. The sales trying to avoid eye contact and do not wanna talk to me obviously. Am I look at the person who would not shop in the luxury cosmetics shop? I Will not go to these two stores anymore.

Store LocationTownhall, Sydney
phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Myer Online is very much a hit or miss