Myer

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)

Ne chua

Ne chuaSydney, NSW

Great customer service from Linda of hub

This is the second time I met Linda from myer parramatta.
First time she tied shoelaces for a disabled man. I never saw any retail store employee being so helpful that will do such a thing for a customer, it touched my heart.
Second when I returned my online items thinking it was calculated incorrectly she did not made a fuss instead she just went over and explained to me patiently.
Thanks her also for kindly checking online luggage for me.
It is such a pleasure having the nice, loving lady serving me.

Store LocationParramatta

Skye

SkyeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Failure to provide the item, and then won’t provide me with the refund details!

Online shopper

Online shopperPeel, WA

Beware of Myer online refunds policy

Absolutely disappointing! Selling the items they don't have in stock.

After placing the order there was no progress. I had to call the customer centre to sort it out. It turned out the item was out of stock. I can imagine this is the inventory system fault as this happened to me for the second time in the row. I don't really understand why I had to call to chase this up and why this isn't automatically cancelled. This is not going to happen for the third time though as I'm closing my online account just after I get the money back. If you are after reliable delivery times and no hassle look somewhere else.

Amanda

AmandaCentral West, NSW

3 purchases still no order

I ordered a set of 5 vases, one did not arrive, they said out of stock. So a few weeks later was on website again, so I purchased again. Same thing happened again. Very upset. After xmas I saw online again this time I called before I paid again. I was told they had 10 in stock. So I went and purchased again. I followed up and rang a few days later was told they were packing it . I was so finally happy to be getting the vase. Was not to be it was cancelled again. Three awful experiences.
I am a regular customer and spend quite a considerable amount of money each month. Very unhappy.

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Snow White and Makeup on Neck

I ordered a snow white top on 7 Jan 2020. It arrived this morning. Very disappointed. The top has makeup on the neck and is OFF white.
Will be returning it tomorrow. A lesson learnt - don’t buy online.
The gentleman at Myer One was very polite but then again he doesn’t have to go to the trouble of returning it.

Umer

UmerAU

Online order no update and it was cancelled when followed up after a month saying out of stock.
If they cant manage and show inventory why are they running online business, their customer support took 30 mins just to check if they have stock or not for an order I placed 30 days ago.

Anastasia

Anastasia

Very Disappointed

Marg

Marg

Misleading

On 26 of December prior to leaving the country ,I ordered perfumes gift set on line. I was , at the time, also advertised as a viable in many stores across Perth.
It was a very good deal.
Meanwhile I have seen the same product for the same price on international airport, where I could of purchase it duty freE.
Upon my arrival, parcel was still not delivered. I then found out that my order was cancelled, however I have never received notification. No email was forwarded.
I called , and wanted to talk to manager, but I was refused.
I am so angry, because now I will have to pay so much more money to purchase just part of what I wanted, and leaves me out of pocket.
This is misleading and negligence, and practices of Myer must be investigated

Betty Z

Betty Zsydney

Cheating / Misleading promotion ads

I bought Elizabeth Arden's product because they have a promotion on 'Spend $50 + on a product and spend another $99 to get a make up package worth $600+'. I bought a gel (worth $50), and paid another $99 for the packages. The gel arrives a few days after the order, but the $99 promotion package was cancelled two weeks later. There is no discussion, but just a email telling me they are refunding me $99. This is deceiving customers. I was buying Elizabeth Arden's product because the promotion, but after I open the product, they said they can't fulfill the order. By the way, at the time when I'm putting through the order, I can click and collect from Eastgarden Myer.

Michael

MichaelAU

Different policies for poor people - I need to call Victoria Police about email harassment from Myer after this post

Fabio25

Fabio25PERTH

Six Weeks and Waiting

Ordered online on 27 NOV with 7 day delivery. Follow up calls/emails have had Myer support blaming their supplier and postage issues. As of 10 JAN item has still not been received or refunded.

Ali

Ali

No refund for clearance items!

Store LocationMyer online

Sammy J

Sammy J

Absolutely horrendous behaviour.

One item from an order from Dec 26 had no hint of being processed, and when chased up I was simply given the answer that ‘it is out of stock and we meant to get back to you.’ Which they clearly didn’t bother at all.

I was to be given a Myer Returns gift card which I clearly will have no use for after this horrendous experience.

Steve S.

Steve S.Sydney

Click and Collect? More like Click and Wait

San

SanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Payment taken on 26th December no contact no shipping information

We paid for a product on the 26th of December, to date we have received nothing. No shipping information, nothing else despite reaching out about the status, both on social media and email.

My next call is to the ombudsman. No wonder these losers are getting wasted by other retailers.

lillies2117

lillies2117AU

Payment taken - no confirmation or items received

Ordered items on 28 December 2019.
4 days later I still have not received ANY confirmation email, tax invoice, delivery details etc yet payment has been deducted! There is no email address to contact MYER and I can’t get through by phone. No order no receipt yet payment has gone out. Not at all happy with this level of service. Ordered shoes through Style Tread on the same day which arrived within 48 hours. Can MYER please contact me urgently !

Melchor Gacuma

Melchor GacumaSydney, NSW

Bad management Lvl 3 George St Myer said can’t do anything coz my x’mas gift security tag stapled garment inside box.

Store LocationMyers CBD George Street

JASON M.

JASON M.Sydney, NSW

Poorly managed!

Ordered a womans watch for a Christmas present and recieved a mens watch band only, not even a watch! Called Myer and was told to send the band back and i will get a refund once they recieve it. They couldnt even send me the item i ordered because apparently it was now out of stock. This put me out greatly, left me with no gift and waiting for a refund so close to Christmas.
Myer instore and online are both poorly managed and an absolute disgrace to deal with, they take no responsibility when they make mistakes and seem to be getting worse by the year.

J and A Gutierrez

J and A GutierrezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrecked Christmas for my two girls!

Purchased 2 x chrome brush, comb and mirror sets for my daughters as their Christmas gifts on the 12th December. Website stated stock availability and 4 business day delivery. 6 days later after not receiving my items I called Myer online support to be told my order would be dispatched straight away in time for Christmas.
At 5pm on Christmas Eve I received an email to inform me my order was delayed but still on its way. I apologised to my 6yr old and 8yr old girls because their present wasn’t under the tree on Christmas morning but that it was coming soon.
Today Myer emailed to tell me my order had been cancelled, and told me bad luck, try sourcing somewhere else but “They understood my concern”! I’m not allowed to swear in this review....

Store LocationOnline