Myer

2.0

1,372 reviews

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always get great service at the Clinique counter

Always get great service at the Clinique counter where I purchase my cosmetics even in these trying COVID times.The ladies are very helpful and ready with great advice.Thank you girls

Marcus

MarcusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What happened to Myer?

I ordered a bottle of men's aftershave in April. I was delivered a pair of ladies track pants. I returned the track pants (at my expense). It's now July and I haven't received my order. I've called half a dozen times and been told a number of different things. Still same result. I haven't received my aftershave. It is starting to feel like a terminal condition with Myer. Which is sad. They have been part of Australia for a long time and employ a lot of people.

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in every way

Myers delivered my high quality item to regional SA within a few days of my initial purchase.. Couldn't be happier with their fast efficient service.. Big Thank you to the team.. especially in these difficult times.. Well done guys..

Patrick C.

Patrick C.Sydney, NSW

Lovely

I bought my mother a perfume called SÌ PASSIONE a week ago.

I was in Chatswood after so long and I didn't know that there were so many SÌ PASSIONE and the girl who was there (I don't remember her name very well) but I know it was from Colombia
she attended me so well since I entered MYER, her smile and her way of expressing herself and explaining me made me buy the Perfume.

My mother loved the perfume.

I want to thank the Girl and MYER for making this a beautiful experience.

Store LocationChatswood

Y Z

Y ZM

Myer cookware department - Southland

Customer service at Myer cookware service and returns. Rude, unpleasant, entitled and behaved as though she as the customer. Myer needs to have an overhaul of its entire customer service department and staff need to know that their purpose is not to be condescending and unpleasant to customers.

Store LocationMyer Southland

North Lakes customer service

I went to North Lakes underwear dept with my grand daughter and her mom today at 2.30 to buy a bra, we were acknowledged as soon as we entered the area by a very pleasant lady who explained due to covid they were unable to offer traditional fittings she then brought Elise into the consult, Elise was excellent and certainly knew her stock and trade she made my very shy grand daughter feel very comfortable. We left some time later very happy with not 1 but 4 new bras with the sale being processed by yet another very pleasant woman, well done Myer for employing 3 fantastic employees we will be back,
regards Sue Russell

Store LocationNorth Lakes Queensland
Pucina

PucinaAU

Never again

sanan464

sanan464Perth, WA

Website broken

I don't normally write reviews but their website really makes my blood boil. Click and Collect link is broken. Also I cant remove things from the cart. The store is a mess so it's hard to find the things I want so I wanted to use click and collect but it has been a few days now and it just does not work. Sure I could consider delivery but the login link does not even work too.

Aaron A

Aaron AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• Myer

Disappointed!

What a terrible thing to allow customers to order/pay for items when they do not have it in stock. I purchased 2 x dinner sets (Salt & Pepper Hana Black for $59.95 each) on the Myer’s eBay store. I ordered and paid for them immediately. A week later, there’s no communication directly but a generic email of “Sorry, your order is cancelled” with no explanation on how this even occurred.

I dislike the fact that it was on eBay for me to purchase and yet they didn’t have it in stock. It’s quite disappointing to wait a whole week...why wasn’t this actioned immediately? Please explain!?

Chisholm1

Chisholm1Hunter Region, NSW

Jumper with security card attached

Jumper bought online. Decided to wear this for an event and discovered security clip still attached. I will now have to physically go into Myers to remove security. Defeats the purpose of on line shopping and paying delivery.

Received completely different products than ordered.

Received the wrong products. Ordered Tommy Hilfiger Hoodie and bond tracksuit pants. Received Men's XX large jacket and matching T-shirt. Have sent 2 emails and have not heard anything. Hoping to get sorted asap

Online order

They delivery from Myer is worst. Even birds can deliver goods before them. I ordered a straightener from Myer and delivery time was 4-5 business days but I waited for more than 2 weeks but still the straightener is not delivered to me. I need to move out the house very soon but still haven’t got my delivery

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Myer Doncaster - Brilliant customer service!

Visited Myer Doncaster to purchase a new mixer and Zoran was brilliant in helping us pick the right product to suit our needs. Although there was other customers around he took the time needed to help us make our selection. We wont buy and electrical items from anyone else!

Store LocationDoncaster
Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy shopping, great prices

They usually dispatch goods very fast.
Only had one issue out of approx. 20 online purchases. Item arrived broken so I called customer service. They sent a replacement straight away. Call centre staff was friendly and helpful too.

Adriana S

Adriana SMelbourne

Highpoint Myer Melbourne

Rita and Linda the ladies on the women’s level really made me feel good about shopping there . There beautiful personality and kind words really made it an enjoyable experience I will continually shop at Myer as long as they are working there

Store LocationHighpoint Myer

AP.SB

AP.SBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Myer Bayside - escalator out of action for over 12 months

Amazed to see the internal escalator within Myer hasn’t been fixed. It has been out of action for over 12 months. It is typical of the poor state that this store has become. The staff are miserable , stock ranging is very limited and overall a very bad shopping experience.

Store LocationMyer Bayside

how do they stay in business

bought a kenwood mixer online for $539 in-stock , got a email two weeks later that i was getting a refund cos it was out of stock. it takes two weeks to figure that out apparently. if i was the regional manager i would be upset that i lost a large sale like that. i don't know how myer are still in business. myer has gone down hill and is sad to see.

evgeny

evgenyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst online shop in Australia

It would be good if option zero-star exists for this shop. I make so many online purchases and never had any problems the Mayer is a notable exception. The first time it false advertising returned the product to the store and after 2 weeks fight was able to get a refund. This time my order was cancelled without any explanation after Myer already charged my credit card. To add up they still selling the product online.

Sareh G.

Sareh G.Sydney, NSW

No return policy

Good luck returning anything there.
No matter if you got the receipt, the tag is still on, in original box or haven't even opened the box they don't take it back if you bought it in sale. I went to go for smaller size same item, still on sale with tag receipt bix and everything they were like no sorry
You can't exchange or return products you bought on sale or with discounts
I asked if it has mentioned somewhere they said its in the website small somewhere they didnt even know
I never found this policy written anywhere.

Store LocationMyer Liverpool store