Listing monitored by The Iconic

Elyn
ElynPerth

UNRELIABLE

Iconic is UNRELIABLE…I made a purchase of a dress for an upcoming event. I lead a busy life so having the outfit sorted was a relief. When i made the purchase the item was in stock & after i finalise my purchase i checked again of the availability & it showed 3items left. Can you imagine my disbelief when i received an email advising that a refund has been processed for my order as the item was no longer available!!!

Kingy
KingyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I had a bit of a faff and had to cancel my order within about 30 mins of check out. I got in touch and the customer rep got in touch with the partner store and within a day, that was sorted.

Bonnie Wright
Bonnie WrightMurray Region, NSW

Speedy service

I needed the item in a hurry for an event, that turned out perfect(exactly as they described) and the package got here in 36 hours which in part is due to them promptly sending it.
I couldn't be happier with my shopping experience.

Irina
IrinaSouth Australia

Love the company. Quality, Returns, Refunds +

I have been shopping with the Iconic for years, and cannot stop being impressed with the quality of the products they sell. Moreover, you can actually send the item back for Free and get your money back, if you chose the wrong size. Finally, they process refunds exceptionally quickly! I am very happy with them. Thank you!

Find out how The Iconic compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Received used faulty Black knit dress

On Thursday 4/8/22 I received black knit dress with terrible condition. Dress looks second hand, used, fuzzy balls on the dress and full of cat hairs. Foundation on the dress neck.
Customer services are very poor, not helpful at all.

• Sizing Slightly large

Wrong shoes received

We orderd dr martin and they sent us asics. Waited for days to wear it in an occasion but they sent wrong shoes.

Best customer service

Had an inquiry with my order and a lovely staff member named John V was extremely helpful in assisting me. Great work

My new department store

Thank you to the staff at The Iconic. Had never heard of you a month ago - since then, I have bought five items and I am delighted. It’s like having the best department store in my computer. Not only that, the turn around time is incredible
One pair of boots were too big, but your staff were so helpful and allowed me to return them.
You run a wonderful service.
Regards, Barb

ToKi
ToKiSydney

Sizes all over the place

I bought a few items from different brands. Some fit great like Adidas, others were 2-3 sizes too small such as Staple Superior. Shipping is super fast. Easy return policy. Most of the clothes shown in the images with the models description don't match actual fit. E.g. model had pants hem down to the shoes, I'm shorter than the model, ordered a larger size than the model and the hem sat above my ankles. Same with SS jacket, ordered XXL, was tiny and didnt fit at all, it only just fit my son who is a Med. Make sure you buy brands you're familiar with the fitment sizes.
Recommended for variety and sale prices, but not for some brand sizes. They really need better description of sizing as I went by their recommendation.

Bree
Bree

Fantastic website.

Fantastic store with a huge range of options for all sizes of people. Delivery fantastic. However when I try to check out from the website PayPal never loads? Not sure if it’s a browser issue but I just use the app now and has no issues

Debra R
Debra RPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service

I made an error in my order and needed to cancel it quickly. Real time customer chat with Reign solved the problem immediately. Super communication and service.

Alice
AliceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I usually love Iconic but received jeans that had been WORN

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Sizing True to size

Lloydo Park
Lloydo ParkEyre Peninsula, SA

At last someone selling large size shoes.

We are really happy with our order. The shoes are very comfortable. The best thing is you had size 16 shoes. My husband and son haven’t been able to get any for 9 months from our local sports store. To order and delivery in a week was amazing. Thank you so much.

THE I.The IconicSend a private message

This is really good app and alway have latest variety I love to shop with iconic and i am very satisfied.

I am very satisfied but i did struggle to choose my size because its not enough description. If people have size 7 Australian in windsorsmith is size 8.

Amarjot kaur
Amarjot kaur

Salvatore D.
Salvatore D.Perth, WA

Brilliant customer service.

What I love about The Iconic, on top of the enormous range of products, in particular, the designer labels they carry, is the standard of customer service provided. In my many years of buying fashion items from them, whenever I've had a problem with an item, they have always resolved these in a quick, no fuss way, with the customer always at the forefront of their thinking. Great work Iconic.

M Dash
M Dashasked

Hi, I ordered two swimming costumes which could be returned within 30 days. They arrived fast post but I didn't receive any confirmation emails or tracking details at the time. Neither is suitable but I now can't find any details of my order in my account so I can not give you an order number or print a returns label. I need to do it today as I'm going away and will miss the 30 days otherwise. There are three numbers on the postal bag. Please advise what to do. Thanks, Melanie

Libby P.
Libby P.asked

Hi, when might you be getting more of the loeffler randall camellia shoes in platinum lame?

Ava
Avaasked

Hey! When do you think the North Face Nuptse VEst in womens medium will be restocked?

Get an answer from our members and The Iconic representatives

Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking, Swimwear and Tradie / Workwear