4.1 from 2,224 reviews

1,557

Good range and prices, inaccurate delivery times

I like the range of brands and the free delivery and returns. It's very handy when you live in a small or remote place where shopping opportunities are limited. I have purchased a range of clothing items here and they were all as advertised.
The only criticism I have is that the estimated delivery time they give you is always inaccurate (in my case, living in Darwin). It always takes about one business week longer than expected, and deliveries are frequently delayed. I don't know whether the Iconic is to blame here or Australia post, but I guess given that delivery is free, I can't complain. Just be aware of this if you need an item for a certain date, you can always pay for express shipping if need be.

Used shoes...yuck!

We ordered a pair of Vans shoes which arrived in a clearly used state!! They are scuffed, have a hole in the outer material bigger than a five cent coin and have clear stains on the inner sole from being worn several times!! Yuck!! Shoes have been returned and money refunded, but absolutely no apology or explanation which I feel is just unacceptable. Did someone in your warehouse decide to swap out their old shoes for a new pair and nobody bothered to check when filling my order???

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Always impressed.

So much to choose from, fast shipping options, free shipping options, great sales and amazing customer support. So easy to make returns and they offer FREE returns as well. Happy customer.

MrsDaisyP

MrsDaisyPSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great way to shop

WORST SERVICE.

I have ordered with them for years, and the service gets worse by the year!!

Paid for next day delivery for an event and instead they are delivering it on the day of the event at night!! No notification was given to make me aware of this happening until I checked myself. This is total rubbish! Look at all your reviews!! You should not promote something you cannot live by! What a shame! You have lost a loyal customer. I want a refund for everything especially that shipping price you charged me!!!!

(for the team: order #229321268)

Great products great service

I trust ICONIC for its quality and service. I am a convert (from other well known brand) as many have claimed as well. Recently my orders were not delivered to the updated address and Laura has been very polite and professional in resolving this. She gave me a peace of mind and I appreciate that.

DanniA

DanniAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dorothy Perkins dress.

The size is perfect the colour and fabric even nicer than the photo and free shipping couldn't be happier love the iconic. The item was also on sale. Never fails to deliver.

KMD

KMD

Love it!!

I absolutely love the ICONIC. Great shopping experience, quick delivery and fast to refund once my items have been returned. I've converted from ASOS to ICONIC for good now. Thank you!!

AMAZING!!!

Amazing experience shopping online with Iconic, it ticks all the boxes, Every aspect of the online process is very straightforward, I am an older customer and a little wary of ordering online, but the help and effciiency of Iconic and their very helpful staff made it very simple.

The quality and choice of products is excellent, and despite my age, there is always plenty of options available to choice from, so, take the plunge and try "online shopping with Iconic"

Sizing Slightly large
Rose
Rose

In the last paragraph, CHOICE SHOULD BE CHOOSE, please make the correction before my review goes to print, if this is not possible please cancel and I will redo it. Many thanks.

This is perfect

The delivery was on time. The after service was excellent, didn't wait at all on the phone . Will recommend to my friends & family.
The watch I bought was beautiful & in came in a lovely box.

RoxyMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

I’m not sure how they do it so fast and so well, but they’re on the next level compared with most other retailers. My most recent order was shipped THIRTY SIX MINUTES after I placed my order. Amazing! Everything about shopping at The Iconic is super easy. Highly recommended!

RoxyM

Hi Maddie, just a note... it wasn’t even Premium, it was just a regular order with regular (free) delivery. You guys are incredible! Love your work :-)

Queenie

QueenieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast & Worth it

Fast shipping, package came in 3 days faster than it said it would arrive. Bought my items on sale so got 2 perfectly warm jackets for only $70 when original price for them would have been $180! Defs worth it! Always have good experience when I'm shopping with Iconic, never had a bad experience. Only thing I wished was that I could try on some clothes eg. dresses since I'm different sizes for different brands.

Sizing Slightly large

Azza

AzzaPerth

Great service and delivered in time and all fine online shopping is great thru iconic why go to shops when online easy safe
Auspost can do with a bit of commonsense with delivery i was at home all day and didnt even ger knock at door and decided to jam item in letter box not a fan when they are a pair of oakleys

Seamless Ordering and Communication

Both items I ordered turned up ahead of time (by multiple days!!) and in perfect condition, the prices were fantastic, and I received amazing customer service in terms of communication around shipping and delivery. I received things faster from The Iconic in AUS than I do for a lot of domestic things I order in NZ - thank you so much, I'm chuffed.

Justine

JustineCairns

Fantastic service!

Living in FNQ the shopping choice is limited, so The Iconic is a lifesaver. I love the free delivery, and more importantly the free returns as you can choose different sizes and return if not happy, at no cost - perfect. Delivery is always prompt. I recently had to return an item as it was faulty, and the service was impeccable. I spoke to a lady called Jenna who offered a refund or replacement, with no questions asked. She emailed me a returns label, and processed the refund as soon as I lodged it with the post office. Minimum fuss, and no stress and great customer service. Thanks guys - I wish every supplier was as easy to deal with.

tessVictoria

Sent 3 wrong items, customer service agent was shocking.

I ordered 3 things for a friends birthday, made sure I ordered it in time with a few days to spare.

They sent 3 wrong items.

Wrong colour sunglasses
Wrong belt size
Wrong jean size (by two sizes wrong!)

Customer service agent over livechat, got lost 3 times so had to re write everything. Not helpful, and now I am out for a birthday present for a close friend.

Waste of time! Will revert to the days of going to a shopping center.

Sizing Very small

order number - 241693728

Great customer service

Always get back to me- provide satisfactory service and customer care reps are always nice! Will keep ordering from them as if there are any issues they always are more than helpful to sort it out!

Live Chat (Karen) Excellent Customer Service

I have received the most courteous, customer-service, ever, Thank You, Karen (Live Chat).
Shopping for the first time for clothing online and from New Zealand, Karen's advice has saved a tremendous amount of inconvenience - efficient, supportive and courteous service. Regards, Kay Holmes, New Zealand.

Billy.M

Billy.M

Great

Great site and app, loads of choice for the bargain hunters to the shopaholics. Easy to navigate between the different products and great details and pictures of the products and helpful instant chat.

BiancaNorth Queensland, QLD

Used to be fantastic! Now do not waste your time! Poor Customer Service!

I have contacted The Iconic many times via chat and email and nothing has been resolved. I purchased multiple items in two separate orders. I wanted to return a pair of jeans in one order and a few items in the second. I included the jeans in the returns of my second order. I have now been told I cannot exchange, return or have a credit note for the jeans which have been sent and now I have to try and get the jeans back to sell. Terrible and difficult customer service!

Sizing Slightly small
Bianca

The item was not on sale and I never said it was. I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC as this just confirms how poor your customer service is!

Emma A

Emma Aasked

Hi! Just wondering if you know when your going to get the chancery Jordyn pleated dress back in stock in other sizes beside 6 and 14. Thanks so much :)

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out- I've had a look into this for you and can see the Jordyn Pleated Dress is apart of our Seasonal Summer 19' range. As such, I can't confirm more sizes will be restocked, however, keep an eye on the new arrivals page as this is where they will appear if they come back!

I apologise I couldn't assist further, however, hope you can find it!

Sophie

Sophieasked

Hi there!

Just wondering if you know when you will be restocking the 2976 Dr Martens Chelsea Boots?

Cheers
- Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for getting in touch and I apologise for the delay in our response.

I have just taken a look and can see that this product was a part of our Seasonal Summer 19' range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season and can just depend on the demand. I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Lara

Laraasked

Hi, I was wondering when you might me restocking the Reebok Revenge Plus in white and blue?

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out- I've had a look into this for you and can confirm the Reebok Revenge Plus are apart of our Seasonal Summer 19' range. As such, I can't confirm they will be restocked, however, keep an eye on the new arrivals page as this is where they will appear if they come back!

Get an answer from our members and The Iconic representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear, Underwear and Clothing
Mens / Womens Clothing Mens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later Options AfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking, Swimwear and Tradie / Workwear