Apryl Curtin

Apryl CurtinSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

I contacted the iconic on “live chat” within seconds I got a reply! And then after only a few msgs back and forth my exchange was organised by the staff member and dispatched the same day ! Couldn’t have received quicker and better customer service! Thanks again!

Liliane

Liliane

Great service, quality 100%

I have been on this site for a while and quality 100% as they promise. Customer service is great if on phone or live chat. Will be using them more often. Thanks for great service

Danielle P.

Danielle P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service

Agent (Alexis I think) was so friendly and helpful. I received a jacket with a faulty zip and it was exchanged without hesitation. Outstanding!

Find out how The Iconic compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Item was lost by auspost.

My item wasn't delivered by auspost and Alexis went above and beyond to contact the drive to find my item

THE I.The Iconic

Fastest transaction and good quality of products?

The order arrived earlier and the quality of products met more than I expected. Those products are worth the price I am paying for.

Delivery delays

Pay extra for confirmed delivery date but doesnt show Why take the cash if know will be delayed
Off to ASOS

Nah

NahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Won't be a return customer.

Wouldn't accept my return even with me offering to pay for return postage. When it arrived I tried it on and didn't fit now I'm left with a sour taste. I just wanted to send it back for a bigger size. Claimed they have heaps of information about sizing yet the only measurement I can find for the clothes is the length. Losing customers. Will be telling my friends to avoid the Iconic.

Vanessa C

Vanessa CSydney, NSW

All online shopping should be this easy!

Fast shipping, super easy to return items and friendly, efficient customer service who actioned my request with no dramas! I am a very happy customer. :)

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Jade

Jade

Excellent Customer Service!!!

I had a few issues with my order's delivery. However, the team members at Iconic went above and beyond to sort it out for me. I will happily shop at Iconic again in the future!

martini m.

martini m.North Queensland, QLD

Never regret

Quick delivery, good product, and if you have complain, they will give you positif responds. Im their customers almost as 3 years now and always buy men's stuff.

KunalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Customer service

My parcel isn't delivered yet. Pathetic customer service. They won't even respond to your queries. Never ever buying from them.

THE I.The Iconic

Thank you for confirming, Kunal.
I am truly sorry to hear about this experience. We hope to review this as soon as possible with our team.

- Jen

Product not as described. Customer service useless.

The FORD MILLINERY brand face mask I received is faulty and customer service will not acknowledge the mistake. The item is made to fit a child not a full grown man. Customer service was useless and placed the blame on me, the customer. This is my first and last purchase with Iconic.

Robb S.
Robb S.

Hello. This is my reference number for this issue. request (3485423)

Thank you.

DKB

DKBPerth, WA

Great Service and Quick Delivery

This is only the second time using The Iconic. Both times I've bought items from Atmos & Here which I have been so so happy with, not only the quality but the price as well. The deliveries (both times) have come before the due date - a very happy customer!

Chloe

ChloeSydney, NSW

WONDERFUL!

Super easy to use, prompt response via live chat, solid range of products and friendly team members. Very satisfied customer!

Tom TedSydney, NSW

Here is a discount code you cant use on any of our products

Was referred to 'The Iconic' by friends for its unique and stylish products. I was also offered a discount code for my first order. Upon browsing, I was impressed with the range, so far so good!
Then all went pear shaped
Decided to try and purchase items, half the products were sold out and or unavailable (why list them then!!??)
Once I did finally find items that were available and tried to use the discount code as 'no items were eligible.'
A waste of time and money. Try elsewhere.

Tom Ted

Thanks Lilian, where do I reach out to?

Amazing service!

I purchased a pair of Reebok shoes and within one month the rubber on the front of the shoe started to peel back. I messaged support and immediately they exchanged my shoe for a brand new pair which was delivered within 1 business day. Amazing service!

Kevin C.

Kevin C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't add up

I'm sick of sites that sell beyond their means. It's not hard to enter the stock you hold and not sell more than what you have.
Bought a watch today. All good until they said that it was all sold out a few hours later.

Terrible service.

Hayley R.

Hayley R.

Amazing customer service

Quick, helpful and polite customer service. Couldn’t have asked for anything more. Very pleased and problem resolved. Great work the iconic.

My return was resolved!

Carlee B

Carlee Basked

Hi there,
We were hoping to get the Marmont Faux fur jacket in multiple colours for our my bridal party, but some of the sizes are out of stock - What are the chances of these being restocked before the end of April?

Hi Carlee,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Because we’re always updating our site with the latest arrivals and trends, most of our items are not restocked once sold out.

At this point in time, we don't have the Marmont Faux Fur Jacket available for restock.

Sorry for any disappointment..

- Lilian

Sierra V.

Sierra V.asked

When do you restock? I’m interested in the St Xavier Diamente Vine Box Green Bag.

Hi Sierra,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

At this point in time, we don't have the Diamante Vine Box Clutch by FROM ST XAVIER available.

Be sure to keep an eye out on our New Arrivals page in case anything catches your eye!

- Analise

ConcernedBuyer

ConcernedBuyerasked

Hey guys can anyone confirm if what being sold
In iconic are real or fake? I bought a coach bag and it arrived way too
Fast just the next day but it doesn’t come with a box nor a dust bag? How would I know if it’s real or fake?

Tania70
Tania70

It’s a legit site so I don’t think it can be fake

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch!

We can confirm that all of the items we stock online are 100% genuine and we source them from either the brand themselves or a reputable supplier.

If you would like us to check on your specific item to see if there should have been a dust bag included, please pop through your order number and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

I do hope this is helpful :)

- Kirsty

Get an answer from our members and The Iconic representatives

Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking, Swimwear and Tradie / Workwear

Other Underwear Shops & Brands