4.0 from 2,440 reviews

2,440 reviews

Amelia

AmeliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Returns made easy

I needed to return some items and the customer service person was so helpful and friendly. Easy to navigate website and great product range too. Thank you iconic for shopping experience

Wonderful Customer Service from Lilian

THE I.The Iconic

Still waiting on my order

I ordered on 13th May & my item was sent to the wrong address. I have sent many emails & no response. Why was my item sent to the Gold Coast when I live in Mackay? Why has no one gotten back to me? Where is my order? Not happy with customer service at all!

Karla
Karla

Order number is 221919238

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Super great store and delivery is really good as well especially if you need same day or next day shipping!! Only down side is there are some expensive pricing on here but if you want super good quality then i highly recommend and they also have heaps of sales :)

Alena

AlenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchasing a Gift Voucher

I purchased a gift voucher for my best friend's birthday and I accidently submitted the wrong email address when entering the recipient details. The customer service team were fantastic in amending this issue and helping to rectify the situation. The team amended the details on my order and my best friend was so pleased with receiving the gift voucher. This was all done in less than a day.
I found the online chat was great, they asked all the right questions and were very understanding.

RuchikaVictoria

Waiting long enough for an exchange

I returned an item in exchange for a different size. I tracked the item has already been delivered to the iconic warehouse. In my orders page I see the exchange item (supposed to reach me) with order # 283245238 is still in PACKING and not yet dispatched for some days now. I would appreciate if you could ship the item ASAP and/or provide an ETA around the time it will be shipped to me.

Hi,
I haven't received any email yet, it's been more than 3 days now since I received this confirmation from you. I still see the order hasn't been dispatched. Please see to this issue and help resolve it asap.

Jaime

Very bad customer service.

Very unsatisfied with service I received or rather have not received. I have been attempting to contact the iconic for over a week in regards to a rerun that was picked up 3 weeks ago, with no response and no refund or credit issued. Very disappointing.

Sizing Very large

JuliaPerth, WA

Appalling customer service

I received a $75 voucher to spend. The items didn't fit and I wanted to exchange them. I was misled into sending the items back, however never got to exchange.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Julia

#225949918 I was misled into thinking I could exchange for size, however was credited $1 into my account instead and lost over $75 worth of products.

Tay

TaySouth East Queensland, QLD

For all your administration needs

The iconic have an app to download. Very simple and easy to navigate through.
Products are always of the highest quality and everything I want is usually available. I buy my work clothes from here and always get compliments.
When they have sales they have great sales!

Delivery

Today I contacted iconic online
Regarding my paid items not being recieved
I have been given 3 different replies
1 st they don't know where parcel is
Second cut me off
3rd said coming today
I checked with courier said not coming they will get back to me
Any help I would appreciate as a $100 item

Susan
Susan

Your customer service team really made this worse with wrong information
Jackson the 4th person I spoke to tried to fix the situation
Now I'm very reluctant to order from your company again due to customer service

DeejD

DeejDSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Iconic is experience is unreal

Top customer service!!! The team is always happy to help and go above and beyond. Nothing like other retailers. I love the range, competitive prices and the speedy service and delivery. I have been shopping with The iconic for 2 years now. Can’t see myself going elsewhere.

Sizing Slightly large
Karen

KarenSoutheast, SA

Helpful customer service.

Polite, professional and helpful. Just waiting to see if refund is refunded by afterpay. Chat person has informed myself that it has been processed iconic end . Very appreciative. Thank you.

Sizing Slightly large
Snail Mail

Snail Mail

Fast and easy to use

I'm just shocked how fast the Iconic process orders - Even with COVID-19 and a major sale on. It was processed by the third party (Oxford) and classed as ready to be shipped in under an hour of ordering it even though it's only being sent via parcel post.

Thankyou for being so fast! This is only the second or third order I've done with you but each time the service is good :)

B Nguyen

B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the ease of the iconic

Easy to navigate the website. Great friends Refferal program. Easy to shop as free delivery and returns.
Very easy to exchange sizes if needed. They put the item on hold while you return the item. Therefore the size you need won’t go out of stock.
Great store with a variety of great brands. Great sales every now and then. I will continue to shop with them.

Great customer service

The Iconic sent me an item and I paid full price online, however when the item came it had a cheaper price on its tag (sale price). They proceeded to honour that sale price and refund me the extra I paid. Great customer service! I will shop here in the future!

Incredibly fast delivery

Very easy navigation, lots of products. The clothes turned out great. The delivery was incredibly fast, even in times of this global Pandemic they managed to send it within a couple of days from Australia to New Zealand.

LMA

LMARichmond-Tweed, NSW

Brilliant website and refund process

Just love The Iconic, such a great selection of products with beautiful product images making it easy to see what you're choosing. And their refund or exchange process is so simple and easy to use, they pay for returns which is so practical when shopping online, it really does make me want to keep going back rather than driving to the mall spending hours to find what I can find in a few minutes on their website!

Sizing Slightly small
Geraldine

GeraldineSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

The Iconic has great customer service. Today especially when AJ helped me with my refund followup. He's consistently updated me where he's at finding the information and explained to me clearly about the refund process. Great job AJ.

Renee mNSW, 2038

Terrible ordering system and customer support

Great customer service

I personally have only had good experiences with the iconic. And the one time money got taken without the item due to technical difficulties, they gave me a refund. Usually ordering and returning from the iconic is a very seamless process.