Listing monitored by The Iconic

Amazing customer service

Had issues with returning items I hadn’t realised couldnt be returned, however they helped me get a satisfactory result! Love!

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

I returned an item that wasnt suitable. Unfortunatley it went missing with Aust Post however The Iconic's service, response and understanding was great.
I always find their chat service friendly and honest.
Thanks !

Yani
Yani

Fast shipping, responsive customer service, well designed experience

Everything from purchase to updates to returns to queries has been quick and responsive. I like that the comms updates tell me what I've ordered, whether it's on its way and especially when it's been delayed. Customer service response is super quick. The only thing I don't like is the Final Sale no returns approach - puts me off buying. One of the best things about The Iconic is their free and simple returns process.

Amazing customer service

I purchased a pair of heels during a sale and after checking out I realised my delivery address had a typo. I contacted live chat but it was outside their working hours so I left two outside hours messages/emails. Both were answered super fast (1 was 10min after and 1 the next morning). My address was fixed so quickly, the team was so prompt and efficient! Really excellent service and I got to talk to actual people not robots or automated messaging.

Excellent service

Navigation has always been easy on the iconic.
Satisfied but could have more brands.
Quality is good, however that is also dependant on the brand.

Best customer service

Aside from the great huge products and cheaper prices, they are a company that thinks about sustainability. they use recyclable materials for their shipping parcels. Returning items because of wrong size, or for any issues within reasons are so easy. I have never had a customer service like this in few years now, they were fast and efficient. Polite as well. And they follow through on what they say. They try their best to help customers.

Amy
AmyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great products and excellent customer service!

Great products on offer and quick delivery!
Customer service team is quick to respond to any queries and follow up straight away. Love the easy and free returns/exchanges too!

Natalia F.
Natalia F.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Every time I need help from the customer service, I was never disappointed! Friendly, efficient and helpful staff! Totally recommend

Mandy
Mandy

Gift Card

I received a gift card from my employer months ago. When I finally thought about using it I could not find it in my e-mails. I thought I may have deleted it, it was not in my junk, whatever it was gone. I sent the references details my employer had received to customer service and the voucher was in my in box about 10 minutes later, much appreciated.

Find out how The Iconic compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Great products and if they don't work out very easy customer service!

I've bought many things from iconic over the years and have loved every item. Sometimes the items didn't fit it were damaged in transit but the customer service and returns was so easy to deal with. Always a good time shopping!!

Mz cali
Mz caliSydney, NSW

Great service!

Products are as advertised, deliveries are spot on.
Customer service and actions taken in no time.
I Appreciate the great service!

Anren
AnrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seamless purchasing process, fast shipping and great customer support

Poor delivery procedures

My delivery was incorrectly returned to The Iconic by Australia post. I contacted The Iconic to get it sent back to me. I even offered to pay for the shipment. They told me that they can only refund me and I should order the products again. One of the items wasn't available on the website anymore and the other was full price. They didn't let me just pay again for the same items.
Two of the items were birthday present!
Disappointing service.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Great and efficient service! Staff is helpful when assistance is required. As always the iconic is my first choice for online shopping!

Great company

Customer service is always amazing, products arrived ridiculously fast and always great reliable quality. Highly recommend! Would definitely buy from their company again.

Read more reviews - page 2

Anna
Annaasked

Hi, I ordered 6-10pm shipping for the same day, and the tracking option said the order had been ‘dispatched to courier’ at 2pm. Does this mean it could come earlier? Thanks

Yes most likely!

Jellybean27

They say mine would arrive on a specific day and sometimes it comes 2 or 1 day earlier!

Hi Anna,

Thanks for reaching out!

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this one.

All delivery times are an estimate, however, if you have selected the option for delivery between 6pm - 10pm, this is usually very accurate!

We hope this helps :)

- Kay

Tama
Tama asked

Hi - Do you know when the New York Yankees Cooperstown Bowling White & Navy Stripe Shirt Will Be Restocked? Size S

Pamela
Pamela

Sorry not one I can answer

Hey Tama,

Because we’re always updating our site with the latest arrivals and trends, most of our items are not restocked once sold out so I'm afraid we're unable to confirm if we are going to get the shirt back in stock!

If you would like to receive a notification incase your size becomes available again, simply:

* Log in to your ICONIC account on any platform
* Go to the product page of the item
* Click on the drop down size picker
* Click on 'See Similar' next to the size you are after and click on 'Okay, Email me'

- Jen

Danielle S.
Danielle S.asked

I bought a pair of Tech Fleece pants a few weeks ago and the Nike label is peeling off. After some google searching it seems that this happens with the fake Tech Fleece pants. Can you please advise me on how to deal with this issue.

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for reaching out.

I can confirm that all of the items we stock online are 100% genuine and we source them from either the brand themselves or a reputable supplier.

We kindly request that you contact our Customer Service team here: https://www.theiconic.com.au/contact/

We will then be able to assist you with your damaged item.

We look forward to hearing from you.

- Kay

Get an answer from our members and The Iconic representatives

Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking, Swimwear and Tradie / Workwear

Other Underwear Shops & Brands