4.0 from 2,293 reviews

1,594

Terrible delivery system via Australian Post and terrible resolution timelines

Return is a Scam

I through the Iconic is trustworthy platform for the shopper. I look at the return policy carefully before I purchase a couple of swimsuits to see which one suits. I returned the other swimsuit with the original tag and seal. The customer service came back to me with the seal gone missing, which the refund cannot proceed.

Then I checked the Iconic review, there were many out there complaint about the refund process. Beware if you want to refund an item, it is a Scam.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Great customer support team!

Received really great customer service from Courtney when I made a daft error on my order - this got fixed up really quickly, in time for me to have my clothes before I left for a big holiday.

Mary V.

Mary V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible delivery system. If I could hit "zero", I would do this. Never ever use this app again.

I just ordered a dress for a very especial party and because of their neglect I had to buy another dress and refund that. The whole process I think took more than 1 month and half.
Really disappointing.

Fast Postage!

I ordered a hand full of items on 4/12 3pm & I got an email confirmation on the same day at 8pm that my order was already shipped & received everything on the 5/12!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

James

JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Order a luggage nearly $900 and where is my item now!!

Ordered a luggage worth of $899 on 1/12/19. Until now haven't received anything. No tracking email confirmation. Followed up 6th times and they never said the same. Now i'm done

Sizing Slightly large

Amazing service

I have been buying from this website for a few years. Never been disappointed about the customer service. It is reliable, personal and an efficient service.
They are also happy matching prices to other websites.
As well as free and easy returns.

Ollie.

Ollie.Gippsland, VIC

Great service.

After getting a little confused with what I was doing, I spoke to a lovely girl named Silviya. She was amazingly helpful, and made ordering so easy. I received my order in 2 days.Thanks Iconic, will buy from you again.

Poor customer service

Poor Return Service

O/N 257919898
Terrible service I returned two dress the same brand/style one size 12 the other 14, these were both in the same courier bag, one has been refunded but I cannot seem to get a answer from any of your on line people about the other, all they say it is being processed, wait 1-3 days, how many 1-3 days answers can one put up with. This really does put you off buying on line.

Sizing Slightly small

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

They Have Lost Site Of What Is Most Important Shame.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Caz

Hi Desi I would appreciate it if you could look into this and solve the problem the order number is 288264528

Emm

EmmCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Always the best

Shoes are always awesome and arrive literally the next day. You guys are awesome. Great quality and specials are great. Always easy to find exactly what Im looking for, thanks

Jay PSydney, NSW

Ive finally been let down by The Iconic

Absolutely sadden that the system has crashed multiple times. My order couldnt go through since yesterday morning (5.12.2019). It is now 11:27AM & ive still been trying to have my items shipped using 3 hour delivery. Wedding starts at 1PM & I have to miss it and hopefully something can be resolved so I can at least make the reception. (Due to a family emergency overseas I was unable to shop for clothes earlier) :( to make things worse, now Live Chat has crashed even tho I was using it an hour earlier today :( I still have hopes that I can make it to the reception if The Iconic can ship my clothes in time (Ill pay more than the $14.95 if I have to)

Hi Desi,

The issue has been resolved. Thank you so much for the work behind scene

HMC29

HMC29Wellington

Iconic you are amazing! Ordering my item was so easy it felt like personal service at my fingertips. My bag arrived sooner than you said it would and it is just exactly what I needed. Thank you

Aleksandra L.

Aleksandra L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service!

I was super impressed with the service I received when I had to arrange my return. My return was outside of the standard policy however after speaking to the team at The Iconic they were able to assist me with my issue. Thank you.

Tina

TinaBrisbane

Hands down my favorite online shopping website in Australia!

The iconic is hands down the best online shopping website I've ever experienced in Australia: The delivery is cheap--I only need to buy over $50 to get free standard shipping. It is interesting that standard delivery offered by The Iconic is always faster than other websites' Express Delivery: my order from Iconic usually comes earlier than what I expected! Regarding the goods, I've NEVER returned anything from The Iconic - although what I bought were usually discounted products, they were of good quality.

Absolute rubbish

I paid for 3 hour delivery, ordered just after 12pm, sat at work on a friday until 6:15pm still with no items delivered. The Iconic team couldn't even tell me if it would be delivered or not. This is the 3rd time this has happened to me. I don't understand why you offer a 3 hour service if you can't live up to it. Super frustrating. Probs won't shop at iconic again.

Fiona D.

Fiona D.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service, exchange item

returned an item for exchange , but I sent it to the wrong add :( . Iconic customer service was excellent , they went beyond all expectations for me, including, retrieving my item and exchanging it , and my parcel received in 24hrs at my door . Highly recommend!!!

Gordana D.

Gordana D.Sydney, NSW

Awful service on 2 occasions

Orderd size 6 shoes on sale ..needed them for a Christmas party. Got the shoes..box said size 6...shoes were size 5...way too small. So annoyed and disappointed. Tried ordering the correct size they were sold out...they offered to compensate me $20.

Sizing Slightly small

Josephine.S

Josephine.SSydney, NSW

Best Online Store & Customer Service

I have been a customer of the iconic for a very long time. They have a huge range of products to cater for everyones needs. Their customer service is outstanding and the best I have received by far. Even though it is online you get more assistance than you would when you physically walk into some retailers. What the iconic promises is delivered 100% of the time. Definitely would recommend to others and iconic is always my first go to online shop. Well done to everyone who is a part of the iconic team.

Brandon m.

Brandon m.asked

When do you restock all white nike 97s

Jay P

Sometimes the stock are seasonal, when jr sells out The Iconic wont restock

Hi Brandon,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I have just taken a look and can see that the Air Max 97 in all white is apart of our Summer19 range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season. I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock!

- Lilian

Angela S.

Angela S.asked

hi there, I was wondering if you will be restocking the Nike triple white Air Max 97's in womens anytime soon?

Thanks,
- Angela

Hi Angela,

Thanks for reaching out :)

Unfortunately, we are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be stocking this style!

- Maddie

Hi Angela,

Thanks for reaching out :)

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate this style online.

We are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be stocking this style!

Maddie

Gandalf

Gandalfasked

hi
I would really like to buy a pair of champion sporty pants. but they are out of stock. Would you be able to tell me when you are in stock again?
Thankyou

Hi Gandalf,

Unfortunately, we are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be restocking this style! I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next month as this will be where they're listed! We're sorry we aren't able to give you a more exact answer, however, hope that you can find them!

- Desi