Priceline

Priceline

wallis

wallisSydney, NSW

LBGTQ community beware of Potts Point store

Anyone thinking of shopping at this store gay, bi, trans etc beware of the bigots that work particular the pharmacist including the Asian girls and the over weight tall Australian guy with the beard rude disgusting people that make comments about people from the LBGTQ and are reluctant to service you.

PC

PCSydney

Price gouging!

Went to Priceline Mascot NSW yesterday and found a two bins full of small (250ml?) bottles of hand sanitizer. Oddly there was no price on bottles or bins (I believe this is illegal). I took one and went to the checkout. The guy ahead of me had three. When I heard the girl at the checkout say they're $20 each I put mine back in the bin.

Price gouging at its worst!

Store LocationPriceline Mascot NSW
pandapal

pandapalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Even staff don't shop there.

Was in another big competitors store recently and saw the lady that usually serves me in Priceline at Southport getting her scripts made up. If staff aren't loyal what does that say about them.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Online shopping is appalling

Are you kidding me, they take a whole week to finally post your purchase! With all the online shopping Priceline is the slowest to package and post items, considering the fact you charge for shipping, you shouldn’t be taking a week to post items it’s ridiculous and unprofessional, get your act together Priceline! I’ll stick to adore beauty from now on, speedy postage and free shipping after only $20 spend. Adore beauty knows what actual customer service is.

Store LocationOnline
armenius8

armenius8Sydney, NSW

Priceline App/Priceline Menai

Store LocationMenai
Tes_here

Tes_here

Delivery was better than i expected

I ordered from Priceline pharmacy on 22 jan '20, even though the reviews were bad, order was shipped 28th January and i recieved my item on 3rd feb, which is fair enough.

Store Locationpriceline.com.au
lesley_2308

lesley_2308Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Priceline review Penrith

Went to purchase items from Penrith store today. Upon making electronic payment was advised by staff that I had to put in a review on the terminal prior to payment which I refused to do! How annoying and downright rude. First up you can’t even read what is on the screen if you wanted too. Secondly I served myself nothing to review there and you have the cheek to charge 10cents for a paper bag. Well here’s your review now. If I could get the products I purchased elsewhere you would not see me.

Store LocationPenrith
Shaz

Shaz

Staff abuse

Walked into the Priceline St Leonards store this evening to witness a young female staff member being verbally abused by the pharmacist on duty, the girl whom was being polite to him and ended up breaking down into tears as he kept raising his hands in her face.
I stayed in the store until he stopped to make sure she was safe besides that situation she is a very informative young girl and has helped me every time I’ve gone in there.

Store LocationSt Leonards
Sharilee Williams

Sharilee WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Priceline pharmacy in Hyperdome is great!

I would recommend the Priceline pharmacy (the actual pharmacy) in the Hyperdome Logan. The pharmacist there is very knowledgeable and takes the time to find out all the information in order to give you the right advice. The prices are very reasonable too.

Store LocationHyperdome, pharmacy next to K-Mart

Pickles

PicklesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Slow Online Process

I would not recommend buying online EVER. Like other reviewers have stated for months and months, they always take upto a week before packing your order, so you miss out on available stock at the time of purchase. Apart from the slow processing and missing items they also do not allow a safe drop for your delivery, so you have to be home to sign for it. Appalling online service all in all in comparison to other stores. Not worth it.

Jenni D.

Jenni D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service.

I always get my prescriptions as from Priceline as they are attached to my doctors. Really great range of products and lots of good deals.

Ella (Beauty advisor) at my local store is also really great and very helpful with recommendations for products to try!

Store LocationBalaclava
Sara

SaraSydney, NSW

Great service and prices!

Found some great bargains and the lady at the till was lovely! Thanks for smiling and being nice. Also bonus for getting points with Priceline card! Bought hair products that were discounted and way cheaper than other pharmacies nearby.

Store LocationBondi junction
Destiny S.

Destiny S.

Love coming to this store

Very easy to navigate nothing is hard to find and there is always staff around to assist if i cannot find something
Very satisfied with the range.
Depends on what products, the cheaper products are never really that great.

Store LocationWerribee Plaza
Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surgical Mask

Priceline Watergardens, I’m discussed that you have massively raised your price for the disposable mask at this time in need. You charged $10 for only 5 masks that’s originally from a box & put them cheaply in a zip up bag. Pathetic!

Store LocationWatergardens, Victoria
Yvette Kinesiologist

Yvette KinesiologistSydney, NSW

Coogee Priceline is an asset to my local community. I use to go to the original pharmacy until I tried Coogee Priceline. I am being treated with respect and the care factor that encourages me to want to return to the shop. I have been visiting this store on numerous occasions and every time Scott the Manager. the staff member Jack and the rest of the staff are always helpful, caring and professional.

XxJessxX

XxJessxX

Must of been lucky!

Ordered online 21/1/20 and was dispatched late arvo 22/1/20. Arrived today (28/1/20) which I'm happy with considering the public holiday.

I was freaking out about other reviews on here about not getting items for weeks on end. I got confirmation email, dispatch email and AusPost app automatically picked up the tracking number as I have an AusPost account.

All items are correct and sealed. Pretty happy with my experience, I must have gotten really lucky!

CherylTrevor B.

CherylTrevor B.Hunter Region, NSW

Priceline Bowral

I was looking for a gift and thankfully Bianca assisted me in finding the perfect Burberry perfume and Sukin skincare for my friend. She was very helpful and friendly which is not always the case with staff in this store which we frequent when visiting friends in the Highlands.

Store LocationPriceline Bowral
nzb

nzbAU

no customer service skills

I bought products and paid for express post and it never arrived on time. Apparently Australian post said the sender can claim a full refund but obviously they never passed that on to the consumer even when I sent details ..certainly won't be dealing with this online place again.

Star L.

Star L.Perth, WA

Priceline South Perth WA - amazing and friendly service

The pharmacist at the South Perth store is so helpful, he provided me with help with my stat declaration-thank you. Very friendly and helpful staff always willing to help out.

Store LocationSouth Perth WA
2Legit2Quit

2Legit2QuitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop from another website don’t bother with this one

You won’t receive an invoice until a day or so later. And when you do go to have your package delivered you will need to sign for it even if it was the smallest amount of money spent on your order & if you aren’t home you’re gonna have to go to the post office and deal with that nonsense.

Store LocationOnline