Priceline

Priceline

Do not order online

I have never had an issue with in store experience. However, I ordered over $100 worth of goods online Sunday evening. It's now Friday night and the order is still being processed. No sign of delivery at this stage. Will never order online from Priceline ever again.

Store LocationOnline

Exceptionally poor customer service

Had an issue with the sales assistant. She got the manager. Fair enough. Manager was rude and wouldn't explain just kept repeating I was wrong. Never going into a Priceline again

Store LocationGungahlin

terrible

slow to get orders out same old excuse we very busy so are other places but get thinks sent out quick
no updates till it left the warehouse bad customer service horrid hold music
old granny ladies too really fed up
get it together lots of complaints they told me working on it or so they say
the express post it way over priced compared to other places and no free samples
have to spend 100 to get free standard post

Always charge the wrong amount

I bought reduced vitamins today. They were reduced from about $20 dollars to $5. They charged me $20. As I had some other items I did not notice and threw out the invoice. This is not the first time this has happened. It happens Each and every time at their checkout if you are not alert enough to check it.

Thieves and Liars

I placed an online order on 31/1, a parcel arrived a few weeks later. It was not my parcel, I had to repack it and return it before they would dispatch the correct items. Now another few weeks later the replacement parcel with my order in it has gone missing. Their solution, 'oh sorry'. There has been no offer of compensation or to supply to goods to me via courier. Priceline has failed to respond to emails, lied to me over the phone to me and left me without items I ordered. I had to raise a PayPal case to get my money back. All I wanted was items I ordered, after a month and two parcels dispatched they failed to do that. I was told twice by over the phone that a manager would contact me, this never eventuated. They don't care about their customers!

Serioulsy 20 cent bags

When you spend an above average amount only to be charged 20 cents for bags (its the principal) as priceline look to profiteer in the name of the environment. My items didn’t fit and were stuffed in so i had to cradle the goods as I walked around. Never ever again Priceline. Your measly gouge has cost you a customer for life.

Priceline sells Fake Perfumes! confirmed with proof

please be warned and let everyone around you know!! Chemist warehouse and Priceline are both selling fake perfumes. I have imported perfumes for 5 years and i know each and everything about the perfumes and the grey markets. I picked 4 perfumes today 12/02/2019 tested them on my skin and one on my shirt. Tommy men left a mark on my shirt, Hugo boss bottled night left oily mark on my left arm, Azzaro chrome left an oily mark on my skin, boss bottled had floating particles inside the bottle. The oil on my skin stayed for about 9 hours during the whole time @ Work. The first note was absent, the second note and third note were kind of there but really dodgy! the third note turned into a bad note after 9 hours. My skin is still irritated.

1- random test, pick a clear glass perfume and hold a mobile torch underneath... do not shake the perfume, you'd see unfiltered precipitates of particles floating in the liquid.
2- absence or very low alcohol gives an oily texture to the liquid. Spray on your hand and blow air for 10 seconds... if its shiny and doesnt dry out then its SUPER fake. its just a perfume essence, doesnt matter if EDT or PARFUM...
3- EDT should last 8-10 hours, PARFUM should last 10-24 hours.. 1-2 hours perfumes arent perfumes they are body sprays! please know this fact and dont fall into grey areas of business
4- the stores are still legit as they fulfill import laws, local laws of selling and have all the paperwork. the government cares about the tax and duties. Fragrance isnt a patent thats why anyone can copy anyone!! the businesses are using loopholes of the market and hence selling fake stuff. they might not even know it.
5- the finishing of product, the spelling mistakes, the bad quality packaging all gives you a clue. the max drop in price is a huge clue. Best Sellers like Aqua Di gio will sell even if you make the price from 100 to 200 $. Why would anyone drop the price so much for best sellers. This is defiance of Supply Chain Principles.

wrong medication

bridgewater tas priceline have given me the wrong medication twice in a matter of months they just switched my medication to a cheaper brand did not even ask me. i argued about this to them was told the right medication would be there next time, it wasn't pharmacist say's ,oh that's too bad isn't it. sometime they don't even have medications in stock and you have to go back again when the floor stock which is mostly rubbish and always on discount tables never run out. All chemist are to ask customers if the want to change medications. complained to mainland have not heard back. The floor staff are fantastic at bridgewater

Wont even give 1 star if I could

Went to the Geelong Westfield store and bought 3 items. One of the item is marked down to $1 but I was being charged $1.85. When I asked for a refund, i was humiliated by the staff who shouted loudly to her colleague:”Hey, can I do a refund for JUST 85cents?” I ignored that and started filling the refund form, then she realised she charged me an extra $2 on another item I bought. She didn’t even apologize and just add another $2 into the refund. What a rude service! Will never go back again!

fed up

yes i placed order fri didn't leave till wed lfeeling sexy a vey good site for perfumes very quick friendly and organised I've used them three times now
ong wait got talk to customer care i only got two orders only because i couldn't get anywhere else so no choice

ONE BAD APPLE...

I have shopped at Priceline Kippa-Ring for a number of years. The staff have always been wonderful. I come out of the shop thinking, “Gee, what great customer service!”.
Today(6/2/19), I walked in to purchase hair colour. With very little experience in the products I went looking for a staff member (which I have done on many occasions).
I found two staff chatting away in the beauty section. I waited patiently for them to finish. Even though one member saw me standing there and smiling, I did not get an acknowledgement from her. They kept on chatting (and it wasn’t about work), then started walking away. I politely stated, smiling, ”Excuse me, could I get a hand with a hair colour please “.
The mature staff member stated, “I can’t help you because I work in beauty. The girls that worked in that section have both left and I can’t help you.”
I stated that all I wanted her to do was match the sample colour to my hair as I couldn’t manage it.
Mature staff lady states, “You can do that yourself.”
I said thank you and walked away quite annoyed.
It only takes one bad apple to reduce your star rating.

Paying for bags

The service I received was amazing an elderly lady from the campbelltown store. She went over the top to help me.
However the other lady charged me 20cents for a bag. I spent $150. Couldn't believe it. Great service but won't go back.
I think if you spend over $10 a bag should be free.

Postage times and customer care rubbish poor not worth waiting for

With online shopping generally being quick with pack and post unfortunately Priceline lags. Ordered on sat morning parcel was not despatched until Wednesday at 4.20pm!! So have been advised delivery probably next Tuesday . That is 11 days and when I wrote to customer care they made no apology just sent a standard letter stating don’t count the day someone actually deals with order so obviously I won’t shop with Priceline again

Good in rewards

Priceline is very good in rewarding the customers. Every $100 spent they will reward vouchers and top of that they give birthday vouchers. priceline points never expires.

Use to be great

I use to buy a lot from them but all they do is discontinue stocking products u buy. They discontinued 2 fake tans, one was Fake Bake from the US, Dermablend for covering tattoos, scars or vitiligo and now they've discontinued all fake nail products. I would rather buy elsewhere now because they're only interested in stocking what is trendy or new whether they're quality products or not.

Plastic bags!

How dare you charge money for people to carry out mediations from your store.
Charging people to destroy the environment! Use to be able to do it for free
Corporate greed!!!!!!! Disgusting.

Great sales, fast shipping

I tried Priceline online for the first time.
Couldn't believe the great sales they had, half priced makeup. So I stocked up....
The delivery took two days to arrive.
Such an easy way to shop when a fast process and deliver time is guaranteed....

Poor training

Sales person in the Broadmeadows store followed me and demanded to see my bag as she thought I stole when I clearly put the item done as she made me feel uncomfortable.

Makeup range is great but a lot of their other products are total toxic rubbish!

When Priceline has a sale on makeup it's great value and I love getting cheap favourites. The range of makeup is very good and they do have a fair few sales throughout the year. Having said that there is a lot of cheap "made in china" bathand cream products which I don't think they should be selling. Especially when a lot of these cheap creams/bath lotions/makeup kits are targeted at children and teens who then want to use these chemically laden toxic products. For that reason I took off 2 stars because it's irresponsible to have a Priceline that focuses on health and then stock it will toxic garbage.

Delivery needs to have better options

*this is not directed at anyone personally and certainly not the sorry soul who has to deal with it, it’s obvously not your fault.*

Great, except using Australia post in sydney metro area. If you want something delivered and you can’t be home at the time of delivery (which is unpredictable when exactly) delivery is automatically sent to closest post office.

Absolutely no problem if you aren’t busy or have someone who can pick it up for you.
Unfortunately, being one who lacks these options, it is unfortunate. Funnily, I have time to write this review.. but that’s mostly debt I’ve been due to repay for a long while now..

Priceline’s website does not have an option or at least it is difficult to find the option if there is one, to have the delivery sent directly to home even when you are not home.

Australia post is infamous for this and it can be frustrating. 6 business days delivery is an additional two if you aren’t home plus two if it’s the weekend, and that’s IF you have an adequate form of transportation.

As one of Australias largest pharmicutical suppliers, I would recommend re-visiting this “policy” for more flexibility.

I understand Priceline enforces a “sign on delivery” policy for security reasons, however if that’s the case, then why charge for delivery if there’s basically a high chance a customer will need to go out of there way to pick it up anyway?

obviously... first world problems.. but once you go with a third party delivery i.e. Australia Post, you also get their delivery guys.. and unfortunately you don’t have durisdiction or visabillity on their integrity. I mean have you seen how fast they write that “missed” delivery card up? I’ve seen it. They are in and out before you even Hear the bell.. I couldn’t be but 3 feet away from the door and I would’ve “missed” it.
No it’s not true for all employees, but because one person wasn’t able to wait the distance it would take for someone to walk from one end of the house to the other, you now have a customer who thinks your service lacks integrity.

Look at other options, otherwise don’t advertise your delivery option a being “convenient”

Regards,