Priceline

Priceline

Do not shop online!

I shopped online over a week ago and I still do not have my purchase and I have not been notified that it has even been shipped. I paid extra for express postage and I’ve contacted them twice and have been ignored! Pathetic!

Expensive won’t do price match

Sunnybank Hills store did not offer a price match or a price beat, I ended up going elsewhere to get medication price matched at Chemist Warehouse, and saved 11 dollars. They are not competitive with price.

Quite disappointed with their gift bag

I am quite disappointed with their gift bag. Apart from the fact that most products inside are disappointing, they also put not one, but two vouchers for the Clearskincare Clinic, apparently for the value of $59 each (that's why my bag was almost empty I guess!), but 1) the vouchers say only one per customer and even worse 2) new customers have to add a consultation they have to pay for. Absolutely useless.
I will never buy their gift bag again.
I am giving them 2 stars instead of 1 only because the lady in the shop was helpful.

I was lied to, and given completely false information for 5 days this week.

I was offered by Priceline Pharmacy that they would send my scripts and medications to me via Australia Post.
I moved to another location 2 weeks ago and need my scripts that are always kept at the pharmacy.
I was assured the package was posted in Wantirna on Monday.
Come today, and still no package with my very much needed medication that I have been on for many years.
So 3 days without life saving drugs, to be lied to yet again.

Priceline tried to blame Australia Post when in fact the parcel had never been sent to begin with, although I was assured the opposite by a sales girl whom I had no reason to disbelieve, as I have been dealing with the same pharmacy for 2 and a half years now with my medications.

In total I spent 6 hours on the phone yet again today chasing after lying dishonest people.
I rely on this medication due to various health issues and was promised the parcel had been posted at the local Post Office .
I now have to wait until next week and be without my much needed medication.

Sooo disappointed and in disbelief that yet another company has lied to me this week again.
I am beyond stressed and have no trust in anyone anymore.

Today was horrific indeed.

Store LocationKnox City

Don’t shop online with Priceline!

Made a large online purchase just on a normal week no public holidays, rainy days, leprechauns or events that should cause my package to take 10 days to even ship!! It is still not posted and I have spent $15 on express shipping as well as having a bunch of emails ignored and phone calls that have been more unhelpful than government departments. Shame on you for taking customers money and probably employing minimal staff while providing the worst customer service to assist customers. I will be lodging through accc and disputing with PayPal.

Terrible

12 days and I havent even had my items sent.
Countless emails ignored. Even used their Facebook messenger and was ignored.
Purchased items with bonus points and the points werent applied to my account. Disputing through PayPal
My account.. NEVER AGAIn

Store LocationPriceline online

Lacking customer service

I work in the area and went to Priceline at Lidcombe on 16 April 2019. The two women (I assume are pharmacists) were very immature and unprofessional. I don’t often get medicine that requires your licence but I did due to flu. After It took a minimum of 10 minutes for one of the female pharmacists to enter into the computer necessary information for me to have my tablets I felt extremely uncomfortable waiting for my medicine. The two women spoke quietly together then looked at me and then smiled to each other. When I asked what was taking so long, it had been close to 7 minutes, I was told that the computer was slow. Then llittle smiles and words exchanged between the two women again.
I will no return to this pharmacy again.
I have read numerous comments on different sites about the unprofessionalism, lack of respect and rudeness that seems to be a common theme among the Priceline pharmacists. Maybe further training in customer service is required by Priceline pharmacists.

Store LocationLiscombe

Don’t shop online

Was disappointing when our local Priceline closed as there are certain products I liked. Did an online order. Took a week for them to even post it!! Ignored my email! Hopeless. Dot. Waste your time, shop with chemist warehouse so much better. Won’t be ordering from Priceline again! They will be next big company to go broke as the competition is 100% quicker and better customer service.

Terrible customer service

Encountered one very rude, bossy and incompetence cashier at Priceline Gawler Place Adelaide. This is really bad customers service and normally I try not to go Priceline Gawler Place (Adelaide) unless I can't get the product from other Priceline stores. It's stressful to shop there.

Store LocationPriceline Gawler Place Adelaide

Buyer beware

Ordered online on Saturday, did online enquiry Tuesday which I'm still waiting to hear back, I called Wednesday spoke to Jo for ETA as I paid $14.95 express post, no ETA given. Called again Thursday, still no ETA given. I ordered express post for a reason. Also they started a half price special on the Monday and won't honour the special for me, even just to say sorry we stuffed you around. Very poorly run, customer service and delivery wise. Online said 1-2 business days for Express post. It's been 4 business days and nobody can tell me where my order is! I could have gone into store, purchased with the special half price sale, and be done with it by now!! Very disappointed in the lack of customer service.

Poor customer service

I have visited the Mascot Priceline (where I work) and the Engadine Priceline (where I live) and both times the service from the pharmacist has been aggressive, rude and made me feel uncomfortable, almost like I am a criminal. I understand when purchasing some products questions need to be asked and I accept this however I do not accept the treatment I have received from these stores whilst they perform this task. I have been to other chemists and received amazing service whilst still asking me the questions that need to be asked.
Is this a Priceline directive to have your pharmacists treat customers poorly?

Store LocationEngadine + Mascot

Don't Order Online

Ordered online on Monday assuming it would be dispatched during the week. Sent an email to follow up which I received no response to. Rang the customer service line and the lady said "sorry, we are really busy due to an online sale so we can't get our orders out". Ridiculous. They refused to refund the order when I said it's the slowest online process I've ever encountered. She said they were hoping to dispatch next Monday. They said when I receive the goods I could get a refund once they've been returned. First and last time using Priceline online.

Worst

I paid express delivery $14.95 on Wednesday because I wanted delivery before the weekend it hasn’t arrived and I have no response to 2 emails sent it’s now Saturday UNIMPRESSED

Refund Policy is Misleading

I purchased a Product from price line with 100 tablets box and wanted it to be replaced with smaller quantity box, they said it can not be replaced. If you look at the bill they ask you to refer to return policy which is mentioned online and then if you refer the guidelines, they have put up below condition:

"We value our customers at Priceline so, if you change your mind, you can return most products within 30 days of your purchase, provided that:

You have valid proof of purchase (usually a receipt);
The product and packaging is in its original condition including all manuals and accessories;
The product is in re-saleable condition; and
The product has not been used or damaged.

Exchanges or refunds for change of mind cannot be offered for:

Gift cards and vouchers;
Prescription medicines and pharmacist-only medicines (available from Priceline Pharmacies only); or\
Other products advertised as being non-refundable for change of mind.
Any product that is purchased as part of a transaction qualifying for a free gift; gift with purchase or bonus offer, the gift or bonus items must also be returned (unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing by Priceline Customer Service). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus or it is not in a saleable condition upon its return; the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund."

When I went back to the store and looked at the rack where the Product was stored there was nothing mentioned. They simply denied replacing and said that the product cannot be replaced because it is vitamins and consumable. The package was intact, nothing was opened.

Store Locationmacquarie Centre, Sydney

Online Orders - I should of read the Reviews

I placed an order Wednesday 20th March, it is now Tuesday 26th March and i have received no communication from Priceline about my order, i have only received a receipt. I called up customer service after no reply to my email to be advised that it might be dispatched today. When asked for the order to be cancelled they declined saying the only way was to refuse the package on arrival and have it returned to sender to then get a refund which would be another 1-1.5 weeks. I will NEVER use them to buy online again and to be honest ill just shop somewhere else all together. Horrible service.

Store Locationwww.priceline.com.au

Do not order online

I have never had an issue with in store experience. However, I ordered over $100 worth of goods online Sunday evening. It's now Friday night and the order is still being processed. No sign of delivery at this stage. Will never order online from Priceline ever again.

Exceptionally poor customer service

Had an issue with the sales assistant. She got the manager. Fair enough. Manager was rude and wouldn't explain just kept repeating I was wrong. Never going into a Priceline again

Store LocationGungahlin

terrible

slow to get orders out same old excuse we very busy so are other places but get thinks sent out quick
no updates till it left the warehouse bad customer service horrid hold music
old granny ladies too really fed up
get it together lots of complaints they told me working on it or so they say
the express post it way over priced compared to other places and no free samples
have to spend 100 to get free standard post

Always charge the wrong amount

I bought reduced vitamins today. They were reduced from about $20 dollars to $5. They charged me $20. As I had some other items I did not notice and threw out the invoice. This is not the first time this has happened. It happens Each and every time at their checkout if you are not alert enough to check it.

Thieves and Liars

I placed an online order on 31/1, a parcel arrived a few weeks later. It was not my parcel, I had to repack it and return it before they would dispatch the correct items. Now another few weeks later the replacement parcel with my order in it has gone missing. Their solution, 'oh sorry'. There has been no offer of compensation or to supply to goods to me via courier. Priceline has failed to respond to emails, lied to me over the phone to me and left me without items I ordered. I had to raise a PayPal case to get my money back. All I wanted was items I ordered, after a month and two parcels dispatched they failed to do that. I was told twice by over the phone that a manager would contact me, this never eventuated. They don't care about their customers!