Priceline

Priceline

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not good enough

Purchased two Eye liners from Maybelline.
But very greasy and like applying bam in my eyes.
When visited and informed to the priceline.
They told me they need docket and can't refund.
Which is not good.
Total waste of time and money.

Store LocationCranbourne priceline pharmacy

Absolutely crap

The manager all of about 22 years of age was so rude and does not know the current legislation of retail law in Australia,all there teenagers staff should be trained as they are coursing with the public, a long story short do not shop there gillet brand razor six (6) kinds and different heads didn't fit mine as I have five out of the six they would not refund me and I had the receipt of purchase, not legal in Australia to refuse a refund but the 19 year old something did

Store LocationPriceline penrith

Scammy Marketing

Free beauty box promo, did not receive a beauty box, wrote in to ask about it and they sent me one a few days later only to find there are only 4 items inside, definitely not worth $35 as advertised.

Store Locationonline

Dont ever order from this place

3-5 business day delivery? more like 3-5 weeks. Why not say this upfront, I wouldn't mind waiting but dont mislead your customer. Worst customer service, only bots that dont help.

Store Locationonline

Do not order online!!!

They’ve taken ages to post my delivery. When it finally arrived, 2 of the products were wrong of the 3 I’ve ordered.

I’ve called them and they wanted me to post it back to the and just when it arrived there, they would send me the right order.
They didn’t have the product I wanted in stock anymore, had to get a refund.
I’m really frustrated with their inefficiency and will never shop from them again no mater how much discount they give in their online store. I will also spread the word... Do not buy from priceline online shop!

Store LocationOn-line

Rude Staff and awful service

Waited in line for 15 min to certify ONE document, when finally reaches my turn the pharmacist Diane was very rude and told me I have to leave my documents and come back after one hour. I don't understand why she was not able to do a 10 seconds service on the spot. Diane was very rude and unprofessional with me. Never coming back to this place again

Store LocationCollins Place

Very slow to post online purchases

Priceline is trying to compete with Chemist Warehouse but there is no comparison. While CW posts orders very quickly and come packaged well, Priceline is very slow to post. With my past purchase with Priceline it took them TEN days just to pack the order and send me a notification to say that it was posted. Plus the five days that it took to be posted from their warehouse to my address. Won't be using them any longer for online purchases.

Store LocationOnline

Very disappointed with Priceline online business

Extremely disappointed with Priceline and the way they conduct their online business. First of all, I made an order during the recent skincare sale but received no email to confirm my order nor to advise me of how to track this.
Secondly, PayPal has just notified me that I was refunded an amount for one of the items purchased in this order (assuming it was out of stock) but I have received no correspondence regarding this. I've never experienced this from any other online retailer.

Terrible customer service!

I purchased a hair root colour spray, but it doesn’t work at all. I went back for return, the manager [name removed] told me the product only for covering grey colour root not black colour. However, the bottle has no information provided that the product is only for grey colour, otherwise I won’t buy. Another assistant manager [name removed] came and then told me I could call this product manufacturer to complain, they can do nothing and went away!
I have purchased from priceline for many years, never expect customer service would be like this horrible. Maybe I have never bring any products back previously. I’m really disappointed with Priceline Knox. Never going to come back again! Will tell my friends and relatives to be careful.

Store LocationKnox shopping center

Online Shopping. No response from customer service

Placed an online order & after 5 working days had not received an email to say my item had been shipped. Emailed them for an update and never received a reaponse but coincidentally I got a shipping notification the following day. First time shopping online, won't bother again. How hard is it to respond??

Price(we won't cross the)line

I love my local Priceline Pharmacy. It's just like a shoppers mini heaven. The store is easy to navigate with it's supermarketesque design/layout. No matter what I'm looking for at the time I'll find it.
These days I mainly shop for perfumes/colognes, supplements and miscellaneous personal items & toiletries and the range of products offered is phenomenal.
The Priceline Sister (Brother) Club is an added bonus for extra perks.

Store LocationBunbury, Western Australia

Terrible customer service

Location: Priceline at Hurstville Station
Time: 2PM
Date: 17 Aug 2019, Saturday

I was standing there for the next available cashier. Two girls were at cashier, one of them was tall. Three customers only including me. Both cashier girls noticed I was waiting.
Just when it was my turn, a man cut in front of me. The tall cashier girl didn’t hesitate at all, just served him, even when I said excuse me I am end of the line. She pretended she didn’t hear me, ignored me, even though the the whole time she was facing me.
Right after she served that man, she left the cashier straightaway, didn’t look at me, didn’t say anything.
I couldn’t believe it honestly!
The other cashier girl was nice enough.
But I will never go back to that Priceline store.

Store LocationPriceline at Hurstville Station

Priceline chemists

I have been buying Lipitor for years, 40 mg for $6.95 from icare chemist, great value and service, I recently got a script filled for my wife of 10mg from priceline at mona vale and the cost was $12.95, when I asked the chemist why they charge so much he said its set by the head office. I would suggest you try elsewhere for prescription medicine.

Customer service 100%

A quick dash in as i was with disability clients to grab a packet of tissues. Young sales assistant greeted me with a huge smile and handed me a brochure for discount off skincare. Quickly asked for recommendations on eye cream, young girl took me straight to products, another customer approached her, she turned to me apologised and said she would be straight back (i was totally fine from here on) she came back wirh the same bounce and smile. I selected producted and she then walked me to register and put my sale through as she could see my client was slightly agitated... customer service was exceptional.. will definitely be making this a regular store..

Store LocationPriceline underwood

Never have the advertised specials only full priced items

Priceline Launceston never has the specials in stock only time they have the perfume Knowing Estee Lauder in stock is at full price. Then order online unable to place your order at this time appears and the money goes from your account. Try email and message no communication back this is the third time this has happened.

Store LocationLaunceston

Priceline Menai

I have used Priceline pharmacy Menai for many years as my local pharmacy.
The staff are helpful and attentive.
The pharmacist in charge, John is always available to discuss any medical issues and is passionate about the welfare of his customers.
I have met Quinn, the owner of the store.
If you take time out to have a chat to Quinn you may experience an enlightening story of his humble beginnings.
This pharmacy still has the feel of an old fashioned community pharmacy.
Thanks Menai!
Don’t you love this area?

Store LocationMenai

Never, ever again

Overcharged at the counter by a woman who had no idea and couldn't string a sentence together. Cancelled my sale effectively cancelling my bday voucher, not the first time I've lost bonus. Was told she would reinstate it and call me but two weeks later I got back instore and find out nothing can b done, she's effectively cancelled it. Then made a big deal as she tried to pay me money for it, i refused, I don't want your cash I want reasonable, honest service. Only has half the range advertised unless ur prepared to travel two hours to the next Priceline. I've had enough of Priceline

Store LocationDevonport tasmania

Love this place!

I always find what I am looking for, there are always great specials and staff are always friendly. My local priceline pharmacist is such a nice lady too so I don't 8 a bad word to say.

Store LocationPlympton

Customer service

Had the lovely Jane from riverlink Priceline and she was absolutely amazing with her service! I am now in the sister club and felt great being able to donate to charity by getting some $2 scratchies

Easy to use online!

Love the 50% cosmetics sale! I spent $127 and got everything I need for my holiday coming up. Although I would love Priceline to have the option of afterpay or Zip Pay!

Store LocationOnline

Does anybody know how long the shipping for Priceline takes?? I’ve been waiting 5 days now with still no email to say my parcel has been shippied.
Roughly 7 days to receive a shipping email then an additional 2 days to ship... very slow! I’d call to confirm with them though.. once I called I finally received the trackingThankyou so much. I sent an email earlier but will definitely call to follow up

DO you have the digital scales that show your body fat?

Why haven't I got any reward points for my card? I haven't received any.
Hi there, Have you been presenting your Priceline card when you shop at Priceline? Everytime you shop at Priceline and spent more than $5.00 you need to flash the card, the sales assistant then process's it through the cash register and it should appear on the bottom of your receipt. It actually tells how much points you earned on your shop. I am not sure if you need to activate the card first ? I have had my card for many years now and they have changed the whole loyalty program ? have you tried calling priceline directly ? hope that helps