Priceline

Priceline

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jas and Owen

Jas and Owen

Helpful staff

I went to Floreat Forum Priceline (WA) last week with my friend who is 75 years old. Susie who works there was so helpful in assisting with selecting sunglasses. She even helped restyle my friends hair (my friend had her own brush there) and Susie left her feeling prettier when trying on the sunglasses and looking in the mirror :) Great service and sunglasses were high quality. Used the Priceline rewards card to get five dollars off - added bonus!

Store LocationFloreat Forum

Not even worth rating Priceline pharmacy Lidcombe .

Store LocationLidcombe
Jachlo

JachloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never have hair colour in stock craigieburn

Everytime I go into price line craigieburn central, they never have my hair colour in stock, I never have this problem at any other Priceline store. I'm more than happy to use an alternative colour, but craigieburn Priceline don't even have that as option for me. If you have a high demand for blonde hair then maybe you need to order more stock. Disappointing when you can't use your local Priceline. The staff aren't even interested in helping, really poor customer service.

Store LocationCraigieburn central
Donna stumberger

Donna stumbergerSydney, NSW

Buyer beware

Store LocationGreen valley

Bill H.

Bill H.South Australia

Ripp off merchants

Purchased prescription from Port Pirie store and charged $47.95 Same drug different brand from another chemist 3 weeks later I only paid $21.69
Upon raising the matter with the Pirie manager or assistant, the only satisfaction I got was that it was a different brand,which they usually sell for around $40.Would be pleased to hear senior management s view on this matter, as I explained l will not let this go until a suitable response is tendered.
CHEERS and hopeful of a response, at which time I will give a rating.

Still waiting on reply

Why am I charged $48 for exactly the same prescription that I got from opposition chemist for $22 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after. Only explanation was that its usually $40

Store LocationPort Pirie

jjacer

jjacerForest Lake

Pay less at Priceline? I think not!

Store LocationIndooroopilly Qld

jelena

jelenasydney

Triple check your prices

Often, with each sale Priceline just sticks the purple sale price just over the original price which is EXACTLY the same. I knkw my products.i know the price. Such misleading and dirty tactic

Store LocationCoogee

Dianne

DianneSydney, NSW

Amazing service

I had my face done for my wedding day on Friday the 15th of November. Mel did my makeup for the day. She did such an amazing job. Everyone commented on how good I looked. Thanks to her my wedding was lovely. I also love the service of the pharmacist Geeta I found her to be so lovely and she is so caring and helpful. I find all the staff at Priceline pharmacy at Hornsby to be very helpful and kind thank you girls. Dianne.

Store LocationHornsby
shirleyray

shirleyraySydney, NSW

This store at Stocklands Wetherill Park is brilliant!

Store LocationStocklands Wetherill Park
LalaLulu

LalaLuluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good range of perfumes

Good range of perfumes but it gets a bit annoying having to search around for someone to open the cabinet so you can test and buy them. Good prices too.

Most helpful Chemists

We use the pharmacy at Priceline Stockland The Pines very extensively. We deal mostly with 2 chemists, one of whom is only working at this pharmacy part-time. They are very warm and professional people. They are concerned about our health and are very instructive on the use of the medicine our doctor prescribes. They are sympathetic and encouraging. They keep us smiling even when we might not be all that well.

Store LocationPriceline, Stockland, The Pines, Doncaster East Vic 3109

JOY

JOYPerth, WA

My favorite shop !!!

Priceline is the shop that i like to go so often to buy so many stuff and when they have promotion discount i always get good products from this shop. And i earned my points a lot so sometimes i buy product by using point & if i have to pay, its reasonable price , love priceline

Store Locationprice line mends street

sassy

sassy

Dishonest promotions

A recent promotion stated if you bought over $69 worth of certain products you were entitled to a bag of free samples. I bought $74 dollars worth of products from the advertised range.I wasn't given said bag, so I went back with my receipt and was told they had no more bags. The girl told me they only ever get a few giveaways and often hold off and run out. she admitted the promos are a bit of a con. Shop at Chemist Warehouse if you can

Store LocationGeorge Street Sydney

Beauty efficiency

Highly recommend seeing the beauty advisor here for all make up and beauty needs, very polite staffed store as well who always are smiling and helpful when it comes to a vast range of knowledge.

Store LocationSt Leonards
Jose

JoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unprofessional and rude staff

Today I went to Priceline Pharmacy Firle SA to buy Esomeprazole and I was dispensed medication wrong (different dosage from the script). When I went back to the pharmacy to get the correct medicine as prescribed by the doctor met with rude staff. Never again to Priceline.

Store LocationPriceline Pharmacy Glynburn Plaza Firle Inv/Roc No.009278 date 23.10.2019
Lyn

LynSouth West, WA

Product recall a no go at pharmacy

Took in a packet of zantac tablets into one of pricelines pharmacies as I had been made aware that they had been recalled. Was told that they hadn't been recalled and that it was okay to take them by the manager. He laughed at me with his behind the counter staff as if it was a joke. This medication had a worldwide recall as of 1 October 2019. The manager's attitude and actions were rude and most distressing.

Store LocationMargaret River

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stores vary and head office rude

Half the stores dont have what is advertised so wasted so much time venturing out to the store for them not to stock a particular item. Also had to ring up head office before about wrong prices and the return policy and the ladies were extremely rude and didnt want to help me at all. The online store is also extremely slow at packing and shipping items out so unlikely I will shop online again. The girls at most actual stores though are very nice and helpful particularly the Melton VIC store.

Store LocationOnline

Reshu

ReshuVictoria

Not good enough

Purchased two Eye liners from Maybelline.
But very greasy and like applying bam in my eyes.
When visited and informed to the priceline.
They told me they need docket and can't refund.
Which is not good.
Total waste of time and money.

Store LocationCranbourne priceline pharmacy

shadzo

shadzoSydney, NSW

Absolutely crap

The manager all of about 22 years of age was so rude and does not know the current legislation of retail law in Australia,all there teenagers staff should be trained as they are coursing with the public, a long story short do not shop there gillet brand razor six (6) kinds and different heads didn't fit mine as I have five out of the six they would not refund me and I had the receipt of purchase, not legal in Australia to refuse a refund but the 19 year old something did

Store LocationPriceline penrith

JLee0606

JLee0606Perth, WA

Scammy Marketing

Free beauty box promo, did not receive a beauty box, wrote in to ask about it and they sent me one a few days later only to find there are only 4 items inside, definitely not worth $35 as advertised.

Store Locationonline