The Plumbing and Gas Guys

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Excellent service

Midland Office staff were very responsive, had a plumber out to investigate a solar hot water system leak the same day and provided regular updates of plumber’s arrival. Plumber was very polite and provided options for system replacement. New solar system installed two days later, hardly knew they were there. Quite was accurate. Very happy with service from beginning to end.

JazManThe Plumbing and Gas Guys

Thank you Sarah, Have a fantastic day :)

Waste of time and money

Liam M.

Liam M.Perth, WA

Awesome and speedy service

Our solar hot water system died due to age and a previous owners diy install leaving us with cold showers.. called the guys at 0900 to book expecting at least a day wait, they were here at 1300 to tell me what I expected to hear... they arranged everything to be delivered the next morning and were here first thing to install it all. Very professional job and will definitely use them in the future.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Bill

BillPerth, WA

I have been price gouged

Very dissatisfied. After providing photos and serial number of heater and speaking to coordinator requesting that they bring/providiethe brass blank that needed to be replaced when the technician came to do the job. Nothing was done as previously requested. All previous instructions were ignored. A simple job worth $160.00 at most ended up costing me nearly $400.00 . Will never use this company again.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Chris M

Chris MPerth, WA

Great service, start to finish

These guys were great to deal with. From being responsive to my initial query to providing an accurate quote, keeping me informed about when they'd arrive and then professional and friendly service from our plumber Adam. The final cost even ended up being slightly less than the quote. Will certainly use again. Nice to see a company that appreciates the benefits of great customer service. Well done.

Clayton

ClaytonPerth, WA

Disappointed !!

Good Morning,
Can you please email us so we can investigate this matter further our email is contact@theplumbingandgasguys.com.au
Thank you.
The plumbing and gas guys

brodricjPerth, WA

Failed to show up for appointment

nurfman

nurfman

Fair price for great service

Another company quoted $3800 after paying $130 confirming what I already knew. plumbing and gas guys quoted over phone (sent photos) charged me about $1200 , I’m impressed with these guys

Batra

BatraPerth, WA

Good service but misleading charges

The workmanship was good. My sour point was that they don’t explicitly call out that their charges are $90 for 30 minutes when you call them up (and they don’t write anything on their website either). They keep saying $90 and then end up charging a lot more (in accordance to 30 minutes). Once you get the work done, you have no choice. Would definitely recommend going to someone local with lesser charges.

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Website is false and misleading

The web site states that the Sunday rates are the same as normal weekday rates. Absolute rubbish. When the plumber rang me to discuss the job, the first thing he said was that the Monday to Friday rates are $90 per hour and that the Sunday rates are $360 per hour. “If it sounds too good to be true, it is.”

Not perfect job..I waste my money and time this morning.nothing different of my toilet .his is unpro

Unprofessional - this morning younger guy came to my place to fixed the toilet was blocked, but his came to late and his spend time to explain to my husband what's the problem. His pumped toilet ones time ..his was opened the safety tank then his leaved his job. So I spend my time to put it back all and made same before and my husband was paid 180 dollars for nothing .
It's toilet different now still blocked.I have to call fifteenth compeny to do it job again
Bad news today

Hot water warranty call out.

Had a warranty issue with a new system. Within 24 hours over the Xmas holds they had sent 2 seperate blokes & had it fixed. Very impressed & extremely grateful.

Crap service

Prompt response, sound advice, excellent work

When we had problems with our hot water service I rang plumbers we'd used often in the past, and had a most unhelpful response. Rang The Plumbing and Gas Guys, and the response couldn't have been more different. John attended later the same day, accurately diagnosed the issue, and came the next day to fix the problem. His work was first class. There was a minor issue with the invoice - Jenny from the office could not have been more helpful and it was quickly resolved. Happy to recommend them

Toilet install

Hi we had to have our toilet suite changed because it was leaking and loose. I rang around to get the best charge and The Plumbing and Gas Guys (PGG) where the best. They said if I purchase the toilet we wanted they could install it the next day. The next day right on the time given. After inspecting the toilet he carried the new toilet upstairs and began to remove and install. One hour and it was finished, very happy with all the service I received form the initial phone call the staff where very polite, respectful and helpful.
Could not be happier with the whole experience.

Honest and friendly

Honest and friendly plumbing service that do what they say they'll do. We had a new gas oven installed on the same day I called
. Thank God!

DO NOT USE THEM EVER!! SHONKY!

THE SHONKIEST BUSINESS EVER!

Had issues with their 'FREE' call out fee and 'FREE' quote. Apparently this stops as soon as they get through your front door. Objected to paying the almost $200 invoice for us telling them what was wrong with our hot water system and was issued with a court summons. As didn't have time to go to court I paid the invoice, only to get a letter in the mail a couple of weeks later from the Magistrates Court that I owed money for not turning up. The Plumbing and Gas Guys didn't even bother to cancel that either. So now I have extra forms to fill in to object to this ruling. VERY ANGRY!! Also shows that they don't turn up to court either.

SPREAD THE WORD - DON'T EVER USE THESE GUYS

Cara

CaraPerth

Excellent work and customer service..

I just wanted to share my wonderful experience with The Plumbing and Gas Guys. Very happy with the service provided. Nigel and the boys were amazing. I had another company out to quote replacing storage HWS with Instantaneous and was told would have to be moved and new pipes run etc and would cost $$$$. Spoke with Nigel on the phone that evening and was so helpful. Andrew and Adam came out the next morning and could install new Instantaneous HWS in the same place as the old storage and half the price of first quote. Installed new system that same day. Great work and customer service all round, highly recommend! Thank you.

Jen B

Jen BPerth

The installation guys were great but the office people are rude if they think you're undeserving of

Recommended.......

Andrew came and sorted out the leaking toilet....a very polite and professional guy....and I would thoroughly recommend him,,,,,,, and your company.....