• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
sylvia

sylvia

Leaking pipe

Sounded like a continuous waterfall in bedroom wall, these PPG guys spent 4 1/2 hours couldn't detect it and charged me $785, said they would spend a full day to continue looking for it at a further cost of $1800. Rang a well known plumbing company, detected the leaking pipe in 10 minutes, fixed in under 4 hours and charged much less than PPG. Feeling furious and ripped off

Colin S.Perth, WA

Worst company ever

The plumber got lost coming to my house. He then walked in, told me couldn't fix my issue and then charged me $90 for walking down my driveway. Appalling service

Deb

Bad workmanship caused water damage to my kitchen cupboards

Deb

The plumber has completely redone the job, instead of continually trying to patch up the initial work, which I do appreciate, so far it seems like he’s done a great job.

Santosh

SantoshPerth, WA

Time wasting techniques and Rip off

The job took only 20 mins to resolve however the guy wasted time by doing unwanted cleaning. Sat down for 20 mins to write report and used our toilet for another 20 mins. The company charged for 1.5 hrs and I questioned how could they charge 1.5 hrs for a job which was resolved in 30 mins, only to be advised they work on GPS location which indicates how long their vehicle was in the property.
Tradie's modus operandi is to waste time to show on their system they were at the property for 1.5 hrs so that they can charge customer. It's a total rip off, Will not use them again.
It appears lot of previous reviews have same concern.

neil h.

neil h.Perth, WA

Outstanding hot water service replacement

Old Rheem died overnight. Their website made it a snap to compare & choose; Liberty's 8am phone service exceptional; auto texts at every step; brilliant plumber Ross wrapped up at 1pm.

nothappy

nothappyPerth, WA

Time wasted and over charged for a small job

Had a pipe checked for a leak, at first glance the guy said he was pretty sure there was no leak, he checked the area for no more than 30 minutes, then he wasted at least 10 mins in the car 'writing up the report' (on his phone more like it) which then clicked the bill over to the second 1/2 hour, doubling the price from $90 to $180. He sat at my dining table uninvited for at leat another 10 mintues talking
Total rip off DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Total rip off and False Advertising

Chris Slade

Chris SladePerth, WA

Excellent Service.

Have used these guys a few times for my rental property when plumbing problems arise. Have had no problems with them. Fast service and price was good. Will use them again.

Darbet

DarbetPerth, WA

Total rip off

Find out how The Plumbing and Gas Guys compares to other Plumbers

Worst company I've ever dealt with!!!

Time wasting trades person who didn't know a gas pipe from a crack pipe! Arrogant managers who threatened me with debt collectors. I refused to pay & never heard another thing from them...funny that.

jezza

jezzaPerth, WA

Very professional and efficient.

They did a great job. Tidied up afterwards too. We had a instant hot water system put in and they recommended the unit. After a few days the unit was going cold while we showered. We called them and they arranged to come straight away and took his time to sort it out. Even replaced old washers in shower. Unit works like a charm now. I would not hesitate to recommend these guys.

Not happy Jan

Not happy JanPerth, WA

The ripoff and dodgy guys

The ripoff and dodgy guys. Very slick. "We changed our ABN" therefore voiding any work done by "the other company". Can't help but wonder if the first company went under, change name and abn and viola, dont have to cover anything!
Also couldn't help but notice a bunch of similar 1 star reviews that receive snarky replies instead of apologies or help. Guessing they will have another new ABN by the end of this year. Beware. Awaiting my snarky and righteous reply

Jared

JaredWestern Australia

Over charged and disorganised

Leak was found and fixed, however, I was disappointed to be charged for the plumber to go and buy basic parts. Organised plumbers should have these on hand. This added an additional $180 to my bill for the plumber to go shopping! I phoned and enquired with a manager about this and was told it would be followed up and I would be contacted. This was 6 days ago. Would not recommend this company. Overpriced and disorganised!

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Excellent service

Midland Office staff were very responsive, had a plumber out to investigate a solar hot water system leak the same day and provided regular updates of plumber’s arrival. Plumber was very polite and provided options for system replacement. New solar system installed two days later, hardly knew they were there. Quite was accurate. Very happy with service from beginning to end.

JazManThe Plumbing and Gas Guys

Thank you Sarah, Have a fantastic day :)

Waste of time and money

Liam M.

Liam M.Perth, WA

Awesome and speedy service

Our solar hot water system died due to age and a previous owners diy install leaving us with cold showers.. called the guys at 0900 to book expecting at least a day wait, they were here at 1300 to tell me what I expected to hear... they arranged everything to be delivered the next morning and were here first thing to install it all. Very professional job and will definitely use them in the future.

Bill

BillPerth, WA

I have been price gouged

Very dissatisfied. After providing photos and serial number of heater and speaking to coordinator requesting that they bring/providiethe brass blank that needed to be replaced when the technician came to do the job. Nothing was done as previously requested. All previous instructions were ignored. A simple job worth $160.00 at most ended up costing me nearly $400.00 . Will never use this company again.

Chris M

Chris MPerth, WA

Great service, start to finish

These guys were great to deal with. From being responsive to my initial query to providing an accurate quote, keeping me informed about when they'd arrive and then professional and friendly service from our plumber Adam. The final cost even ended up being slightly less than the quote. Will certainly use again. Nice to see a company that appreciates the benefits of great customer service. Well done.

Clayton

ClaytonPerth, WA

Disappointed !!

Good Morning,
Can you please email us so we can investigate this matter further our email is contact@theplumbingandgasguys.com.au
Thank you.
The plumbing and gas guys

brodricjPerth, WA

Failed to show up for appointment