The Plumbing & Electrical Doctor

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Plumbing & Electrical Doctor

3.6
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Buyer BEWARE of PLATINUM Membership. More like COAL

joined the Platinum Membership
DON’T DO IT…….

Be warned they don’t look after their members. They extort them. They have lost a customer now who has spent 3K with them in the last month.
I just had a plumber inspect. And I repeat inspect my shower to see if it is leaking. A little pressure test and 15 minutes later the company wants $260.

I had a feeling last time I had them out 2 weeks ago they ripped me off but gave the benefit of the doubt. Even though there is still 30ml excess silicone around my toilet pan, and silicone on the bowl and not cleaned off.

Shop around friends and don’t use them.

JonK
JonKSydney, NSW

Don't waste your money on a 'membership'

Used these guys twice now and both times were unexpectedly expensive. Thought a platinum 'membership' would help but ended up being charged for supposedly 'free' benefits. Avoid at all costs.

Honda V.
Honda V.Bruce 2617, ACT

On time, great job

Jeremy diagnosed a tricky hot water problem and provided a quote for a solution. Quick, clever work and not too expensive. Appreciated his taking off boots before walking on carpet

Brodie
BrodieHunter Region, NSW

Great job

Polite and helpful plumber who got us back using the water really quickly on a Sunday. I wouldn't hesitate to call him back out again if I was having plumbing issues l.

DaveM
DaveMO'Connor 2602, ACT

Couldn't go past these guys

We've used the Plumbing and Electrical Doctor over the years for big and smaller household jobs. Most recently replacing older leaking cisterns, and as always highly professional, friendly, timely, good value for money.

$50 fee for “couldn’t find fan”

Job was to fix our ducted exhaust fan - waited a week for a service guy to turn up - he had No experience with ducted exhaust fans - ended up with an invoice for $50 (that we had to pay on the spot) which included a note “attended site, couldn’t find fan for ducted unit”. The service guy was very apologetic but said his boss told him he had to charge us even though he had no idea how to fix it. We said in the booking that the problem was a ducted exhaust fan - so why send someone who has no experience and then charge us a callout fee? Buyer Beware!

The D.The Plumbing & Electrical Doctor
Alichea
AlicheaHunter Region, NSW

Perfect!

Such a professional company! They were great with communicating with me and were so friendly. I had no problems with them at all and it was hassle free. Definitely recommend to everyone

Great Service

Great service and communication from the team. The job was done on time and I am very happy with the service received. Thanks, will definitely use again if I need any more work done.

Amazing work !

Highly recommend the electrical and plumbing doctors ! 4 down lights and my ceiling fan replaced with not a single issue. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and made the process so easy. Would highly recommend to friends, will surely be using same guys again in the future!

"Fantastic service"

I called The Plumbing and Electrical Doctor mid morning and they had someone arrive just after lunch. Plumber was polite, professional and repaired my leaking cistern. I have contacted The Plumbing and Electrical doctor on several occasions and I highly recommend the company.

Sam
SamHunter Region, NSW

Great service. Great price

Service was quick and professional. Very friendly and got the job done to a great standard. Very happy with the work completed and the hassle free organisation and booking process.

Excellent, prompt service

Full compliments to Gerhard and to all staff at The Plumbing and Electrical Doctor
My drains were blocked after my son jammed some items down the toilet
Gerhard came out, Jet blasted the line, cleared the blockage and inspected the sewer with his CCTV
So happy, will definitely be using them again!

Brad O.
Brad O.Pearce 2607, ACT

Great product and great service on installation

Old system was previously band aid repair by different company a number of times. The Plumbing Doctor attended was friendly, gave good advice on the old system which was always having issues. They recommended replacing the system with a more efficient solar system. Wish I had called them first. Great service and great product.

Banjo
Banjo

Very helpful and good to deal with

I just purchased a new fridge that required a water connection
I contacted the Team at The Plumbing and Electrical Doctor and they attended the same day
The two boys that came out, gave me an up front price and then installed a new fridgeline and serviced my taps
Extremely impressed with the service and workmanship provided by this company and their staff

Louise
Louise Hunter Region, NSW

Quality work for bathroom reno

My rental property needed a new bathroom and The Plumbing Doctor team helped me so much. The advice and practical solutions made it an easy decision for me. They were professional to liaise with throughout the whole process. The work was completed on time and the new instantaneous gas water system is excellent! Many thanks