The Property Inspectors

The Property Inspectors

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A very bad experience all round

Worst experience I have had. Used this company through this HI Pages App-they were very quick to respond and efficient at first until they had my first payment for structural engineer report. Ended up paying over $4000 for a report that was completely useless and could not be used by my builder , as there were no actual visual inspections done underneath the house that was to be renovated, and report was done off the original plan. Complete and utter waste of money , as we had to engage another structural engineer at further cost to have this job completed properly. Advice -stay away from this company at all costs. Company Director Emilio Calandra is also operating this business with a cancelled Buliders License .
The very next day after posting this review on another forum, I was contacted by Emilio Calandra from the Property Inspectors wanting to "make good the experience" and was offered $511 refund to remove the negative review. i was informed that this was the profit margin for the job we paid for. The actual fees we paid were $4600.
Employing the Property Inspectors ended up by costing us both time and money. I would rather warn other potential victims by leaving this review. A very bad experience all round.

Excellent Service

I just wanted to thank The Property Inspectors for conducting the building inspection and compiling the report on my property on 30/11/2016. The real estate agent commented afterward that it was a very thorough inspection – as was evident in the report provided to me. I will definitely be recommending you to other people who may require your services in the future.