The Property Inspectors

The Property Inspectors

2.7

• Job Satisfaction

Didn't get report when I paid for it

After submitting payment, I haven't received the report via email or their website (despite it being an 'existing report' which they claim will be available immediately). I'll wait a little longer before contacting my bank to ask them to reverse the transaction I guess? Is this site a scam?

Josh H.

Josh H.Sydney, NSW

Deceptive and Unethical

I recently bought an apartment where The Property Inspectors performed an inspection for the selling agent. The real estate agent advised the report was free and all I had to do was download from TPIs website. Upon settling the property I was then issued an invoice from TPI and told I owed $400 for the report. Reviewing their website they trick you into agreeing to pay for a report if you are the purchaser. They pre populate drop down boxes that make you acknowledge you cannot legally rely on the report, that it is the vendors property, but you must pay for it. Very unethical and deceptive.

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Passionate about his work,excellent professional great at his job

Emilio went out of his way to assist me and provide me with his expert witness report.
At all times he was professional and thorough.
Very eager to assist and went out of his way to help me.
He was very generous with his time and experience.
Happily recommend him.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how The Property Inspectors compares to other Home Inspection Companies

inspection

inspectionIllawarra, NSW

fully professional inspector

The inspector was punctual, 5mns late for which he appologised for. He was professional, curteous, and friendly. He could,nt do enough for us. All in all my wife were very happy with the job.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Don't even bother with these people

Maris

MarisSydney

A very bad experience all round

MLH

MLHSydney

Excellent Service

I just wanted to thank The Property Inspectors for conducting the building inspection and compiling the report on my property on 30/11/2016. The real estate agent commented afterward that it was a very thorough inspection – as was evident in the report provided to me. I will definitely be recommending you to other people who may require your services in the future.