3.0

BarrySydney, NSW2 posts
Caroline L
Caroline LSydney, NSW

Bad Business Practice

Very disappointed in their admin service - didn't even get the report emailed to us on time, called them up and they gave an excuse about wrong report uploaded to link but didn't action anything and we had to attend a property auction without the report. The following Monday after the property auction then they send us the email containing the report. They also refused to give refund despite us not getting report on time. So disappointed in their service. Don't use them. Would give 0 star if I can.
james8800111
james8800111Sydney, NSW

Bad Service Practice

Got a Property Purchase Inspection done by these guys, Taking very long time to get the report and turned out the report is very vague. Trying to chase up for a resolution and now they are avoiding emails and calls.

Completely waste of money and time. Do NOT Recommend!

Peter Dodson
Peter DodsonSydney, NSW

Complete Useless Reports

Complete waste of money getting report from these guys, [Name Removed] have too many excuses up his sleeves when you are chasing up for a resolution.

For those that wants a report for Legal works, DO NOT USE THEM!

Typical Hipages [Content Removed] Cowboys.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Professional service

TPI employee was very polite, professional and very quick with hi onsite inspection. Show reply
Suruchi
Suruchi

Quality Reports

I was trained to be a strata inspector and i work for tpi for many years
TPI main objective was to work towards delivering the highest quality reports and to offer our clients exceptional customer experience
Richmond R.
Richmond R.

I liked TPI customer services and its detailed Strata Report thanks To TPI Team for showing up

Detailed and easy read Strata Report I just went through it and could easily make and informed decision
Job Satisfaction
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.

Straight shooters

Before I made the decision to buy my unit. Peter gave me straight up answers to all the questions I had about the property.
He turned the report around in the same day, which we are very grateful for
George
GeorgeSydney15 posts

Lynn M.
Lynn M.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Property Inspection

Emilio is a well trained inspector with appropriate industry knowledge.
Detailed examination was completed.
Emilio was processional with a friendly demeanour.
Emilio answered all questions and took notice of information provided by property owner.
We will use this service again.
Louis Luu
Louis Luu

It is great service from Emilio! Punctual and easy!

Emilio was professional, punctual and did a great job in provide his professional service. He was very thorough and went through everything in great details! He is the go to man when it comes to pest and buildint inspection!
Jeanelle
Jeanelle Sydney, NSW

Professional

I was trained by TPI to be a strata inspector, they were professional in every aspect they always wanted the highest quality reports to go out to there clients - I strongly recommend TPI
Elena
Elena Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend

The Property Inspectors were very accommodating and easy to work with. Emilio provided a professional service and was open to discussing their findings. We would highly recommend engaging The Property Inspectors.
Jennab