3.9

3.6
Job Satisfaction
4.2
3.9
Brand Manager for The Rejuv Lab? Claim your listing.

kadvio20
kadvio20South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

First Hifu treatment

Kelsey @ Springwood was very pleasant, caring and knowledgeable.
Hopefully will see results in 8 weeks.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
I like my privacy
I like my privacySouth East Queensland, QLD

Helga
Helga2 posts

First HIFU Appointment

My initial appiointment was for the threads special and was recommended to upgrade to the HIFU for an additional $200+ Sol explained the process thoroughly and ensured I was comfortable and well informed before, during and after my treatment. I personally can't notice the results myself, however it's my understanding the best visible results will appear around 6-10 weeks... fingers crossed. I can't give a 5 star as waiting for results still
Betty from Warner
Betty from WarnerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Plasm dot for eyelids and HIFU 7

My appointment with Jacqui this week was wonderful. She explained the process thoroughly and made me feel comfortable during the treatment.
Elizabeth
ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Wonderful experience

I had the plasma eyeift with Jaclyn at nth lakes she is a beautiful person and made my treatment very relaxing and comfortable. I highly recommend the rejuv lab they are very professional
Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Astounding results

Highly recommend, Narelle at Noosaville is a true professional and understands the results I wanted to receive. Great communication and I felt at ease
Van
VanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

False advertising. Substandard service. If you complain, they gaslight then block you

These people spam inboxes and Social media with offers to be a ‘model’ for training purposes.
Their prices are inflated and the services they provide are quick and sub-standard.
They only want to get you in to sell you additional packages worth thousands of dollars.
When you complain, they gaslight you by denying your claims and then block you before you can reply. Disgusting!

I was blocked on Messenger by several salons (as I kept messaging asking for a refund), and their story progressively changed. The last person I messaged offered an appointment with the CEO - THEN BLOCKED me so I could not even set it up!

I will be complaining to governing bodies for false advertising and entrapment. I will be seeking a refund from my bank.

Colleen
Colleen2 posts

Youthful glow is back

Narelle is very professional and approachable. Her service with the hifu is magic to my skin .My face feels and looks youthful , it is fantastic. The moisturiser, cleanser are a beautiful product . Thank you so much .