Verifiedsqueakycleanteam.com.au

3.8

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thankyou squeaky clean team

Richard and his contractors made a stressful time (grey water from my washing machine flooding from bathroom into living room affecting the carpets) much more manageable. Richard was there within the hour after my initial phone call on the weekend and I found him informative and courteous. He was always easy to reach via phone and arrived on time. His approach was calming. His contractors who cleaned and relaid the carpet were also very polite and helpful and did a great job. I would recommend squeaky clean team to a friend if they are ever in an unfortunate position of needing flood damaged carpets dried and restored.
Vicks
Vicks3 posts

Carpet Cleaning

Fabulous company to deal with. I have now used them twice and both times they have been professional, helpful and friendly and most importantly were able to get the stain out of the carpet. Don’t waist your time going anywhere else. Vicki Show reply
Angel S
Angel SAU8 posts

Fast, effective and great quality

I found this company to be fast and efficient. I wasn’t sure if they would be able to make a dent in the messy mess my cat has left in one spot and the carpet looks new! Wow! I found the owners to be very receptive and helpful and easy to engage with. There was very little smell (which is important to me as I’m highly reactive to everything) and the carpets weren’t drenched when they left which meant I could walk on them with confidence. I definitely recommend!
Louise R.
Louise R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service

So impressed with how they managed to get my business dry, and keep the business open! Our practice was flooded by a burst pipe but the team at Squeaky managed to run drying equipment o/n so we could us all our rooms during the day. The went out of their way co-ordinating everything, even our insurance assessor. Cant recommend highly enough
B E.
B E.
tarryn m.
tarryn m.

Fantastic Service

Richard and the team are fantastic! They came out on a Sunday after our laundry sink flooded. The repair work was fast and to a high standard. We appreciate their efforts and work for our place. Show reply
Callum
CallumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compassionate and fast service

I had my washing machine flood and Richard helped me out immediately. He knew what to do and was very patient with me. I recommend this service very highly Show reply
Jaclyn L
Jaclyn L2 posts

Amazing service, couldn’t do it without them!

I can’t give enough praise nor stars. Richard from squeaky clean team helped us so much, he picked up immediately on a Sunday! He is so friendly and knowledgeable and just a genuine bloke who helped us through what we thought was unsolvable. If you ever are left with carpet problems from water damage, no matter how bad you think it is, go to Richard!
Rigene
RigeneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing team!

Richard was incredibly helpful to me when I had a flooding in my apartment. He even helped me collect evidence that I needed for the flooding report. My apartment's carpet was like brand new after they were done! Thank you so much to the Squeaky Clean Team! Definitely recommend!
shorty962020
shorty9620202 posts

Unprofessional

If i could give 0 stars i would so much left undone, got stuffed around and things went missing out of my draws. Got told they would turn up at a certian time and didnt come for 2 days. Would not recommend these people so unprofessional and charged a fortune.
Puddings
PuddingsSydney, NSW3 posts

New lounge cleaning

I have a new expensive woollen lounge. Unfortunately, a dark sauce was dropped on it one evening. I made an online inquiry. This was promptly returned with a phone call to ask about the spill and when I would be available. As it happened an appointment was confirmed for the following day [Sunday]. The technician phoned in advance and arrived early. The stain was completely removed in around 30 minutes. I was instructed to let the lounge dry for 6 to 8 hours. A relieved and satisfactory outcome. Thank you Squeaky Clean.
kookypachooky
kookypachookyAU14 posts

bethlouise
bethlouiseSydney2 posts

Great and professional service!

Had a very positive experience with the squeaky clean team. They were quick to respond to my call, professional and informative when they arrived and fixed the problem quickly and kept me updated on the process throughout. My carpet is cleaner than it was before!
Molly Lock
Molly LockGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Kerry
KerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honestly the best company to work with

Spoke to Richard at 11pm when my washing machine had leaked water all over my rental carpets including the bedroom, and part of the living room. He was there the next day to check out the rooms, brought in dryers not long after, assisted with moving furniture and the entire time made me feel that everything was going to be ok.

This is the team in Melbourne, the one and only brilliant Squeaky Clean Team!

Thanks Richard, for taking my millions of phone calls and assisting me with the entire claims process and carpet drying and making me laugh.