Squeaky Clean Team

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Squeaky Clean Team

Nicole23
Nicole23Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute rip off - basic cleaning for premium prices

We paid double the amount we’ve ever paid for carpet cleaning before for very basic carpet cleaning. Many basic stains not removed. The pricing structure is a Rort. They quoted low on the phone & have all these add-ins once in your house. For 10 mins extra work they charged $100 more. Equivalent of paying for a heart specialist! We really felt ripped off. Go elsewhere!

Brdkle
BrdkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute Ripoff

Quoted to have a rental cleaned, gave them an accurate description of the unit. When the operator attended told us it would be an additional $130 knowing we had no time to arrange another operator.
It's a rort. Don't use them under any circumstances.

Elliot Andrew
Elliot AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service - Highly Recommend

I spoke to Richard, from the Squeaky Clean Team, and Richard talked me through the best ways to get the job done. He provided multiple options and varying price points.

Unsatisfied

did not clean rugs properly with lots of water left in the rugs , person told me the rugs will dry in 3-4 hours ! next day after 16 hours they were still not fully dry , we were lucky to have windy and sunny day , otherwise rugs would roten , very unprofessional person ,

Hi

Can I ask are you Located in Melbourne as we only operate in Melbourne and could the service have been done by Squeaky Clean Rugs? This is a totally different company.

Flying Cloud
Flying CloudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not even one star

MCK
MCKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Squeaky Clean Carpet Cleaning

Pensioners made an appointment for a carpet clean, they turned up with the wrong cleaning equipment despite specific request. Then rescheduled for the next day, then a guy called Richard called the morning of the appointment to say he wasn’t coming at the set time but might come later if any other emergency jobs didn't come up. Would not commit to an appointment time. When pressed to do so they got angry, said they weren't doing the job and hung up. This is completely unprofessional. If I could give 0/5 stars I would.

Richard B.Squeaky Clean Team

I am so sorry that we let you down. We do a lot of emergency work but we should not have let you down.

Ang
AngGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Unsatisfied

I was given a reasonable quote over the phone and booked well in advance. I called the office when no one showed for the appointment. Someone did show up (2hrs late), then proceeded to ask for 2x the amount of the quote. My husband was able to get him back down to the quote price, but had to work hard to get the price back down.

Meg W.
Meg W.Sydney, NSW

An absolute scam

Do not use this service. They are a scam. At every point he made me feel more uncomfortable asking for more money. Rug was not cleaned properly, left dirty watermarks all over it and the man had the audacity to ask me to carry the dirty equipment to the car for him. He was rude, demanding on the phone and consistently asked me to pay more than I was quoted when he arrived.

Monique Russell
Monique RussellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FAKE COMPANY

pretty sure this is a fake company. Charged $170 to ‘clean the couches’ - couches look completely untouched aside from them being wet. Do not trust, i also got quote from multiple sites and the quotes I received were all from the same email address so it seems like there is something very dodgy happening

Mrs Smith
Mrs SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unsatisfactory

Service request related to the removal of odour from a rug, the odour remained unchanged after the service and a request for a re-treatment was refused after a $200 fee.

Trunf
TrunfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless - all talk no actions

Emailed my enquire and got called back with an English fellow Richard.
He made arrange of a time to come inspect and quote my carpet so I stayed home. Didn’t come so I called him and he said he had forgotten and to send me pictures via email and his phone so he can write up an analysis and quote.
Never happened. Wasted my time. I did a follow up email and never even got a response. Absolutely useless.
Go else where people if you want someone who is actually useful.

Sally
SallyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Appaulling

was charged $105 more than what was quoted.
Only half the lounge was cleaned. It was left soaking wet.
When questioned they were extremely rude. Do not be tricked by this company.

Smp
SmpPerth, WA

Perth one disappoints

I was disappointing in the cleaning of curtains, they did not look much better. Tried to tell me each curtain was double what was quoted. Did not protect carpet, left it really dirty and saturated with chemicals. Chipped the paintwork. Never again.

Unhappy
Unhappy

Don't be fooled

Helen
HelenCanberra 2600, ACT

Not thrilled

The cleaner was an hour late (though he did call to advise). The problem with this though is that only as he was leaving, and I asked when he was going to dry my sofas, did he say oh no they won’t be dry for 7 hours. By this time it was3pm so he was saying we would not be able to sit on our only sofas until 10pm tonight and couldn’t touch them which means vigilantly keeping the cats off them. The website said they dried the sofas. At no in the booking process was I advised I’d have to wait so long. I would have booked earlier. Won’t book again.