The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services

The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
    Abdoul
    AbdoulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Cleaning - ON time as promised

I will highly recommend Sunshine Eco cleaning for their good work & professionalism when we moved house. Even though we gave them a call at the last minute, they came as promised & on time and did a great job. We got our full bond back

Glenn
    GlennFar North Queensland, QLD

Theft and Poor Cleaning

Brain Burton
    Brain BurtonSunshine Coast

End Of Lease Cleaning

I have been using them to clean my bond cleaning and carpet cleaning for the last few years. They always do the good bond cleaning. I have not got any problems from our real estates in my third end of lease cleaning. I highly recommend your services for a bond and carpet cleaning in Sunshine Coast.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how The Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services compares to other House Cleaning Services

Dass
    DassSunshine Coast

Best Carpet Cleaning

This review is a little bit delayed but I'd like to thank your service guy as he did an outstanding job with my carpet stains and sofas! He was also on time so I'll definitely recommend you.

Best Bond & Carpet Cleaning

Good cleaning company, the cleaners were on time. The property manager did make a small re-cleaning checklist for which the cleaners came back the next day and fixed everything in an hour or so. Highly recommend for the Bond & Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning & End of Lease Cleaning

We got our full bond money back. Our Real estate agent was so happy in the cleaning. We highly recommend the this business for the end of lease cleaning...

Joddie
    JoddieSunshine Coast

End of Lease Cleaning- Bond Cleaning

I want to thank the Sunshine Eco Cleaning Services for the hard and effective work. My landlord was very satisfied with the cleaning standard. They were on time. Our bathroom is shining and it almost feels like you are in a hotel spa centre. Affordable service, I saved time and efforts. Thank you for the great service and keep up the good work. Highly recommended for bond back cleaning.

Vson
    VsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very nice cleaners - Deep Clean!!!

Happy with the service they have been providing for my own house and office. Their cleaners are very punctual and leave no mark for complaints.

October 21st 2019 Update: Reliable, Effective & Disciplined Cleaners

They come to my house everyday. Most of the time I have had the same cleaners to do the job. They are very punctual & like their work. Thanks Harry! Definitely recommend them.

Ricky
    RickyBuderim

Perfect & On Time Cleaners

Thanks for coming to our house on short notice. Very impressed with your cleaning services and our carpet now looks like brand new. Will highly recommend to my family friends.

Best Cleaners of Sunshine Coast

Peter did a great job on 2 bathrooms. This is the second time he has had to come to clear mould from the walls. Peter is very thorough and very obliging - I had to change dates and times several times and he was just so good about it. Highly recommend this Services. Excellent job.

Nishan
    NishanSunshinecoast

Great end of lease cleaning

Cleaning is a crap job, which is why tenants pay companies like this to do it for them. We hired Sunshine eco cleaning services to do our end of lease clean, carpet clean and pest control. They were recommended by our real estate. They did a complete great job. They were punctual and polite.

Cargray
    CargraySunshine Coast

Best Services in Sunshine Coast

Bob
    BobQld

Horrible to deal with.

Tried to book this company in for a bond clean not long ago. I had to contact them numerous of times just to confirm the booking and time they needed the house unlocked. Very bad communication barrier. Ended up canceling the booking as wasn't risking it.

Jack
    JackSunshine Coast

Unprofessional & Unreliable

The cleaners we got were on a work visa or similar, and did not understand plain English. Patchy clean, many parts of the house missed. They tried cleaning only one side of the balcony windows to save time. Very slow, clearly inexperienced. A waste of time using this company, never again

Very Unprofessional & Poor Work

Poor English comprehension of cleaners and owner, slow and inexperienced cleaners provided, bins left full of rubbish, areas missed, overall very incomplete and sloppy job. Couldn't have been more disappointed.