76% · 16244 · 21%
2.6

Brendan
Brendan

Wetsuit quality

I purchased a Coastine 4/3 steamer just over one year ago from TSBW. I have used it maybe a dozen times. On my most recent surf the neck material was ripping and coming away.
I queried this and was told it's outside warranty ( by about 2 weeks) from when I bought it
Was told nothing could be done except a discount on another one.
Be very weary of this brand of wetsuit from this company . Obviously poor quality. Show details
Jason T.
Jason T.South East Queensland, QLD

BUGS SOFTBOARD 2023

My 9 year-old daughter's keenness for waves has hit an all new level since surfing on her new 7' Bugs board. Big enough for stability and small enough to paddle and manoeuvre with confidence - foam deck, slick base and safe, semi rigid fins making it the perfect set-up for Sierra at this stage of her learn to surf experience. Nothing better than sharing the moment and seeing the sheer stoke on her smiling face after that 'perfect' wave. I only wish I had a board like this back in the dark ages when I started! Nice work TSBW and Bugs!!! Show details
Chablis
Chablis4 posts

Issues with the board

Issues with the board. I contacted company when the board was out of warranty and the Company reimbursed me half the monies which I thought was very fair. Show details
Mic
MicIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Fran
FranPeel, WA5 posts

Best value wetsuit for winter

3.2mm Steamer, $140. Great fit, staff are fantastic. I bought 2 for my grand daughter and me. Description said 14 degrees and we used in 12 degree water and felt really comfortable for 40 mins. Purchasing another one today for another family member. Affordable for multiple buys. It's something you need to try on. Show details
Ann-Maree
Ann-MareeSydney, NSW4 posts

Terrible customer service

I ordered a wetsuit top from this company they keep on telling me it has been posted however they are unable to give me a tracking number. I would not recommend anyone use their online ordering.
Rhiannon
Rhiannon3 posts
Clint
Clint4 posts

Poor support around product faults

I bought a Flying Fish board and after about 6 rides (14 months), it split at the stringer for no reason and left a 3 inch crack. I asked for support to repair or replace given a clear product fault and Surfboard Warehouse wasn't interested, effectively saying it was my bad luck and I would need to organise my own repairs. Show details
Dan G.
Dan G.Perth, WA2 posts

9wks and still haven't received products. Poor comm to boot

Paid for board on Feb 21, website indicates 3wks postage, 9wks later and multiple unanswered emails I am still none the wiser as to when the board will arrive. There is no tracking information and I haven't received any updates as SBW suggests via SMS or email. All my details with SBW are correct.

I feel the poor communication inflames the situation further and I feel I have been let down.

We really wanted the board for the Easter break with kids.

Really poor form SBW. Show details

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

AQSS Boulevard 9"

Quick delivery from W.A to Main Beach Gold Coast.
Great honest service & love the AQSS range.
Its a cheap range and better than a lot of locally shaped boards here on the Gold Coast.
Open a shop near Cloud 9, lots of surfers moving over there to live, we need something there !!! Show details
shaun g
shaun gWestern Australia8 posts

Sold me a board they shouldn't have because they had no other stock

Went in to buy a 9'4 longboard. They had none in stock so took me to a 9'. Looked ok and he said a good allrounder so I bought it. After using and wondering why it has bad performance I reviewed their site. The recommended board ( of that model) for my weight was a 9'4 NOT a 9'. Basically they will sell you anything so long as its a sale. I have a second hand board for sale now. Won't be buying a new one here!! Show details
AMS
AMS4 posts
Ben H.
Ben H.
  Fair Incentive

Great customer service

Linda from Miranda was full of great information about the longboard range from size, performance, rails, shape, nose riding ect.

Linda was so welcoming and really helped me make a decision on which board to purchase. The re evolution 9.8”

Service with a smile!
Thanks Linda Show details

Keeping it local
Keeping it localRichmond-Tweed, NSW
Private Designs
Private DesignsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse Quality products and service I have ever experienced !!!

I experienced very poor quality customer service from the surfboard warehouse team, I purchased a product which a warranty defect and they owned no responsibility and treated me very unprofessional.
Definitely wouldn't support them ever again,

simon b.
simon b.

I have been in contact with customer care about bubbles on the bottom of my new new Eco Bean 2, only rider 3 times. I was told I must have exposed it to heat and therefore not covered under warranty. Knowing this not to be the case I started some research and found a thread 'Wierd Zits/ Pimples on the bottom deck of my surfboard' about the same thing on another surfers Eco Bean 2. Its actually called Osmosis Blistering, caused by moisture on the inside- likely to be caused by humid conditions when the board was being made, and NOT due to any damage or dings. See Ed Petrie, EMP Solutions, Cary, N.C. "Osmotic Blisters in Coatings and Adhesives" 12 October 2011.
Will you now reconsider replacing this new new board? order AU7482.

Andy
Andy

Has anyone had issues with the surfboard warehouse trying to blame the consumer for manufacturing defects on the board?

I’m still going through the headache to trying to organise a claim review. They are taking so long to sort it out. Even after I supplied so many photos on three seperate occassions. I was wondering how they get away with this. All
I want is my money back. I don’t want to buy there again.

Troy
Troy
Dazzer
Dazzer

If your on the Northern Beaches I'd talk to George at Manly Surfboards. Only ever had one issue with a board I bought from them and it was replaced instantly.

Frans H.
Frans H.

Those delamination issues are a worry. It would be easy to hit over 70 degrees in the sun or on a closed up car in summer. Especially in the tropics or ozzy. So its the air inside pressurizing the deck. Why not add a simple pressure release valve in the boards. Problem solved!

The Surfboard Warehouse   DM