Gabriel Cigotti

Poor Customer Service!!!

Tony P

Tony PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best customer service

My son recently purchased a board then realised it would not fit on small plane . Kevin at Surfboard Wharehouse went above and beyond to organise refund.Great range of boards and good price

NNN

NNNPerth, WA

Vessel Eco Bean 2 (2019)

Kyle T.

Kyle T.Mid North Coast, NSW

9.2 Malibu

My board is great, rides well and arrived via their paired freight service. Nathan was great on the phone, with my order before buying online and I’ll definitely get boards from the company again. Thanks Nathan!

evo maniac

evo maniacMandurah

6’2 eco bean

Fantastic service and great prices

Super happy i ordered my daughter a 7ft Mini Mal on Xmas day for her bday (Excellent prices if you wait for Boxing Day sales) Her Bday was on Sunday 6/01/19 and given all the public holidays over Christmas and New Years and a mix up with my address, the board arrived just in time on the Friday the 5th before her Birthday!!!!!
I couldnt believe it! SW went above and beyond to get my order to me just in time! I am very thankful to SW team! I would highly recommend their online and delivery services.

Dave

DaveWollongong

Arrived with plenty of time before christmas

I am over the moon with the service I have received from SW, I ordered a board on thursday 12/12/18 and it has arrived first thing this morning on a Monday! I was worried I wouldn't receive my parcel before Christmas due to the chrissie rush and all but they had it delivered in record time. The board was well packaged with plenty of padding, bubble wrap and cardboard to make sure it arrived safe and sound and the board looks better than the pictures. You have made me one happy customer

Andrew

AndrewGold Coast

So much fun

Got a bombora softboard in a 5'7 for under $200 and its basically the same shape as others selling for $500. The board is so much fun its super corky and paddles like a longboard but the little nugget shape allows for snappy little turns and changes the way you will surf mushy surf. It came with a set of fcs thruster fins which was a huge plus and allowed me to install my set of glass fins in. I would highly recomend this board without a doubt.

SarahG

SarahGTallebudgerra

Really happy with my new board

My friend and I have always wanted to get stand up paddle boards to use down Tallebudgerra creek on the weekends and had hired a few from the local hire section. We went in to shop together hoping to get a deal on two but SW were unable to give us a discount which was rather dissapointing given we were purchasing two high priced items. However we still went with it as we wanted to get them intime for summer. I chose a waterborne oceanic and my friend got a waterborne evoke both in the teal colours. We have since used these boards a bunch of times and swapped out and they are remarkably light, agile and easy to paddle. I couldn't recommend these two products highly enough, the quality and finish is great.

Casey

CaseyPalm Beach

Good value

Surfboard warehouse offer really good value, I have purchased three boards from them now the last being an eco and they have all been terrific boards. The eco was on sale and I had been eyeing it off for a while now and the reviews are right this board makes one foot surf fun.

Joe

JoeSouth Australia

Prompt delivery and packaged well

My board arrived in great shape and was very well packaged. It took 3 days to get from the Gold Coast to South Australia so I was very impressed. The care taken on packing my items was remarkable and Surfboard Warehouse have taken their packaging to the next level, not only was it foam wrapped and tightly packed in a large box, it even came with a kind note and thank you letter for shopping with them. Great service on both fronts.

Tristan

TristanMermaid Waters

What a steal

I dropped by the Miami shop on Saturday to have a sticky beak after getting an email about some deals in store and found they had a clearance rack with a few customs and prototype boards. I ended up grabbing a little clear skin 5'10 nugget of a thing and christ almighty does this thing go well. It 21" wide so a lot wider than my standard 19 1/4 shortie and has a fatter wider squash tail but throw her on rail and she powers through turns and is extremely responsive given the oversized tail. I am in love with it and a terrific find. Thnx guys

Sam.C

Sam.CGold Coast

Dark horse review

I purchased a dark horse by vessel shapes about a month ago as a spare board for a Indo trip as it was pretty cheap at the time and the shape looked good. I got the 5'10 which was a tad wider and slightly heavier than my JS but with a similar squash tail and just a few extra liters. As luck had it I ended up tearing a fin out on my JS on the reef day 3 and so I ended up using the dark horse for the rest of the trip. The board definitely delivered and I was able to surf my pants off for the rest of the two week trip without a single hassle. Overall the board goes relly well and held up to solid swell and for the price I will definitely be back to grab another

Nathan Clark

Nathan ClarkGold Coast

I love this board!

The shapers at SW have nailed it with the new Ecobean2 shape! I seriously am in love with this board and have been using it for like a month straight now and surfing it in anything from 1 foot crappy much to 3 or 4 foot clean slabs and the board goes seriously good! I've got the 5'6 and I weigh about 80ish kgs and the board paddles like a longboard but performs like a shorty. Duck diving is takes a little to master because of the extra float but the board seriously handles everything and makes those small and crap days a hole lot of fun. Who wants to be just cruising on a longboard when you can be throwing one of these about on the smaller days? Crazy!

Kelly

KellySydney

4 out of 5 stars

I'll start with the good stuff first. The board is incredibly good value and well made with a beautiful print and finish. It was packaged extremely well and better packed than anything I have received before so you guys do a great job there without a doubt.I bought a Oceanic and it is stable and paddles well just like the lady on the phone explained and she was very helpful too. My only grief is that the delivery went to the local depot and not my house, now normally this would not be such an issue but as I am in Sydney this 20km drive took over an hour in traffic to pick the board up and was extremely frustrating. A re delivery option if you are not home is needed and this is why I have give 4 out of 5 stars

As the name says it is a fountain of youth

I have been riding my fountain of youth for the past 2 or so months and it is a brilliant board. As the name says the fountain of youth truly is a fountain of youth. My paddle speed has increased, wave count has increased and the board is a tad larger than what I normally ride but still turns with ease. The board makes me feel like a spring chicken and im by no means the fittest bloke these days. Top stuff and a terrific option for those like me who have put on a few kegs over the years.

John

JohnElanora

Repeat Customer

Just purchased my second Ecobean after my first finally kicked the bucket after a solid 5 or 6 years of surfing. The eco is a great little board and has been my favourite for a long time, the new shape is a little more smooth through the turns and a really practical shape. Its got a bit more tech in it then my last one which was rather basic, this one has heaps of carbon and deck strength so I am sure it will outlast my previous one and give me some solid fun for the next few years. Thanks for making an awesome product that lasts and costs next to nothing, I don't know how you do it!

Cymatic - next level surfing!

Jesse

JesseCoolangatta

This board is crazy good!

Sophie

SophieNoosa

very helpful

Fantastic staff who were really warming and helpful. I purchased my first standup paddle board from Noosa and they helped select the right size and style for me. they also went the extra mile and gave me plenty of tips on how to paddle, how to install all the items like my fins and rail tape and told me where I should start out. Fanastic.

Tim

Timasked

Why do you make up and write all of your five star reviews? Is it to drown out the real one star reviews?
You can tell they are all written by the same person by the style of the language used.

John M.The Surfboard Warehouse

Hi Tim, We have mixed reviews on multiple platforms but overall have rankings in the 4+ stars. So you are aware our operating system sends out review requests for varying platforms to our customers on a daily basis and we have the opportunity to select which platform we want to focus our reviews on. More often than not our focus is on our own website directly.

Other than that, we do not influence reviews in any way shape or form and don't have the ability too. If you look into Product Reviews review system they have created very strict guidelines where they request receipts to validate review authenticity among other things.

I think you will find with any company of our size, they will have mixed reviews on both sides. You get the 1 star reviews were people are not happy with their product from damage caused in a wipe out or what not, 5 star from repeat customers and the rest mostly in the middle depending on their experience with our customer service staff. We take our customers seriously and aim to give the best service the surf industry has ever seen and it pays dividends. If you can name a surf shop that will answer a call any day of the week between 7am and 7pm I'd like to hear about it as I think we stand apart from the rest.

I will finish by simply stating that, like your question, some peoples intentions on review platforms is merely to tarnish a brand and we wish those people all the luck in the world as negativity will get you know where in life. We have thousands of reviews over the internet, both good and bad and we are not in the least bit worried about a handful of unhappy customers when we serve over 30,000 happy customers yearly.

I hope this has given you some clarity and wish you all the best with your reviewing on Product Review.
Cheers

Tarryn

Tarrynasked

H guys, Im a 166cm, 68kg girl from melbourne and Im a beginner-intermediate surfer. I usually enjoy surfing 2-4 ft waves on average. I was looking at the eco Zephyr board and was wondering if that would be a good board for me. What board do you guys recommend ?
Thanks heaps !
Tarryn

Paul M.

Paul M.asked

I want to know if the Force mini mal surf boards are any good.

Get an answer from our members and The Surfboard Warehouse representatives