3.1

3.1

vivien m.
vivien m.Perth, WA

Below par

Usual rip offs red flags They would not give price straight away expected me to pay any figure after work was done . charged me $750 for a usual $300 job to drain blocked toilet . Called them again said they would fix for free charged me another 250 I had no choice I was sick and had no car Now it's blocked again so I will go to a plumber I was referred to by good friend If your disabled single old sick vulnerable person avoid these vultures Avoid Avoid
Aimee
AimeePerth, WA2 posts

Never again

Rang Tap Doctors because my regular plumber couldn’t get to the house for 3 days. My hot water system (solar) stopped working! A very nice young guy came out and told me I needed a new solar system and it was $5000. I wanted hot water so I paid a deposit. Then my husband rang them back and asked them to quote for a gas system. They came out again and quoted a similar price. Then we called the solar company that we had and they fixed it for $200. When we canceled the order with tap doctors they charged us $700 for their quotes. All because I didn’t wait three days for my regular trustworthy plumber. Learnt my lesson the hard way. Never use tap doctors again.
Tiffany B
Tiffany BPerth, WA

Great job greatly appreciated

Was great having the boys come out and help with the hot water system in Midland WA. Called to let me know they would be arriving soon, earlier than expected which worked well for me. Extremely polite and knowledgeable, got the quote to me and at half the price I’d been quoted by another company. Found and removed a couple of illegal valves in the roof. There was an over charge but quickly received and email requesting details to refund the over charge. Quick to get everything on site to complete the job and left everything clean and tidy. Thanks for getting the job done in time for the long weekend
Stewart
StewartPerth, WA

Positive

Plumber was on time, courteous and professional.
Inspected the job, we agreed on the price, job done in an hour.
Would recommend this service.
Mel
MelPerth, WA3 posts

Taps installed

Had new taps installed in kitchen and laundry by plumbers Jimmy and Clayton. They were professional and both pleasant. They advised me to contact water corp in regards to a problem with our meter. Thanks for a job well done and your advise re meter.
Derek W.
Derek W.

Very satisfied customer

Our water pipe had burst in the evening. Next morning early 2 guys came and in quick time repaired the pipe. I was delighted with their friendliness helpfulness and efficiency. They even left me with 2 photos of the before and after. Highly recommend.
Adrianne
AdriannePerth, WA2 posts

NEVER AGAIN - BE AWARE

I had water running down my wall after I detected a leak. Called the Tap Doctor to attend site on a Sunday. Paid a stupid amount for a below standard plumber suggest it may have been a hole in my gutter, thus the leak. Found out, after Niagra Falls started running down my wall 3 hours later, that a pipe had burst in my wall ruining my carpet, blinds and wall. I guess you get what you dial in, and what I got was a 'plumber' that could not be bothered doing the right checks but instead thought being deeming was more for him. I would never recommend this company to ANYONE! Be aware
James
JamesPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing response, came out the day we lodged a request, excellent service and very friendly.
L McCleary
L McClearyPerth, WA

Urgent service because the hot water valve was leaking badly

Our call was answered promptly and the service was fast, efficient and very friendly service.
Jenaya
JenayaPerth, WA

Working shower heads, bliss!!

Matt came out & fixed our leaking & blocked shower heads. It only took him 30mins. Great job & reliable service. Would highly recommend
Yadu S.
Yadu S.

Leaked after three months

When the job started leaking after three months the plumber threatened me with more charges if he came back. Avoid.
Helene
HelenePerth, WA11 posts

Paul
PaulPerth, WA3 posts

Fixed leak but did not fix problem 8 months later

The young guys look as did ok job. Changed tap without allowing to have decision as they changed it then told us. They also took our old taps without asking. We have since had fixed by another plumber. When new plumber open the wall found a kink in plastic piping. I ask for a quote from new plumber. it was way lower than original quote. Avoid tap doctor as poor work and over charge.
Paula M.
Paula M.Peel, WA5 posts

Tap Doctor is fantastic

Dr Matt did a great job...fast, efficient and friendly. Will call for any future problems.
Allan Springett
Allan SpringettPerth, WA

Fixing leaking cistern

Friendly, on time and did a great job. Would highly recommend to anyone.