ThermoGlaze

ThermoGlaze

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ThermoGlaze

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

barb
barbbarbcologon@yahoo.com

After 5 years I couldn't be happier

I had my bath resurfaced 5 years ago and it still looks great. My son has cerebral palsy and so fines the bath relaxing and therefore baths at least twice a week. I would recommend the treatment to anyone.
Barb

Jmax
JmaxSydney, NSW

Sparkling new look bathroom

Michael did a fantastic job. The work was done in a timely manner and the premises left clean and tidy. Extremely happy with the end result. No more chicken tiles!

Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen revamp

Right from the beginning, Todd and Laura were professional and courteous. Very good communication and promptness. Great job. Our kitchen splashback and bench top looks like brand new. I would recommend them and use them again.

Complete bathroom respray

Jason was extremely professional and considerate in taking care of the surroundings. The finished product of our once 60 year old pink blue and grey bathroom to now a complete white with grey floor is exceptional. Extremely happy with the end product. Jason's advise in the care and ongoing support of the bathroom is a credit to his expertise and professionalism. We will definitelyy be recommending. Thank you.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how ThermoGlaze compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Annette B.
Annette B.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous result again

Professional and fabulous result the second time around. Resurfaced bath 15 years ago with Thermoglaze. Finish still as good as that day back in 2005 but we had scratched the surface and were updating bathroom so being happy with the first job - called Thermoglaze in. It looks like new again! can't be happier. Thank you Paul, Jason and Melanie. Annette - Peakhurst NSW.

Job Satisfaction
Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Excellent finish, Excellent service

We are so happy with the transormation of our bathroom. The difference is truly unbelievable. Nesat & team from Thermoglaze WA (Perth) were ontime, very respectful, professional, tidy and really helpful with everything. The process was so much quicker than a full on traditional bathroom renovation and at a much lower and rvery reasonable cost.

We highly recommend Thermoglaze WA (Perth).

Sydney home update,much cheaper than a retile

I found the Sydney office to be helpful efficient and they provide an excellent solution to my old bath and basin.
I will use them in future for my tiles.

What a difference it made

Hi the difference in our bathroom was unbelievable I would not know it was the same bathroom.we are very happy. Your operator was very meticulous about his work and friendly. Would recommend it to anyone.

Joanne
JoanneMelbourne

Fantastic Finish and Value for Money

I am extremely happy with the service and the quality finish of the work provided by Thermoglaze Collingwood (Melbourne). Everthing looks brand new. I dealt with Hailey and Derek and found them both to be friendly, professional and diligent in their workmanship and their after sales service. It should be noted that the cost was also only about a fifth compared to replacing the bath, benchtops and tiles in my bathroom and kitchen. For anyone considering resurfacing, I have no hesitation in recommending Thermoglaze Collingwood.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how ThermoGlaze compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Chris Beith
Chris Beith

Quality of application terrible. Thermo- Glaze Head office difficult to contact and very unhelpful

Was sent a sample as to the finish i could expect. Completed job nothing like sample
Finish has orangepeel appearance and overspray in a number of locations. On raising concern with [name removed] of Thermo-Glaze Brisbane who applied the coating was told "they have done the best job they can" and that if i was unhappy I should have a crack at them through QCAT.
Sub standard job not prepared to rectify. Very rude. Would definitely not recommend.

Nessie
NessieSydney

Fantastic job! -Sydney Thermoglaze

We have gone from a terracotta orange floor and grey wall tiles and pink bath- I know right! -to a beautiful charcoal matt tile and white semi gloss walls and bath. What a difference. Paul did an amazing job and even tidied up the grout on the wall tiles. I wish I had done this years ago! Would recommend doing this to anyone that can't afford a full bathroom makeover but still wants a modern look.