4.4

83% · 153 · 17%

4.5

Juie Dickenson
Juie Dickenson

Be careful of the colour choice you make

The thermoglaze floor has been down one year, as a product it is tough and durable and hasn't aged or cracked. The problem is the color . Do no put white Thermoglaze on your floor, you will end up with grey floors that no commercial cleaning agent can clean, including bleach. I have tried everything on the market , so now have a permanent dirty grey floor instead of a white floor.
Phil Mel
Phil MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC20 posts

Quick service, and good product

Took my old steel tub and made it look like new,
took an afternoon, only downside is the chemical smell and that it could not be used for 48h.
but after the cure time it was like new.

Had an issue with the finish (rust on the bath caused issues with the finish)

They came out and fixed it under warranty, now has a slip Resistant finish that should help with the rust that deep in the bath.

Happy with the results

Namir Yousif
Namir YousifSydney, NSW

High quality job & outstanding customer service!

We are very happy with the bathtub; it has become brand new. Thank you for the quality of service, your fairness and the outstanding customer service. Wish you all the best.
The Moores
The Moores

Amazing finish and excellent service - Sydney Thermoglaze

We are extremely happy with the transformation of our bathroom. It looks brand new! Jason did an amazing job and was professional, friendly and diligent in his work. I highly recommend Thermoglaze to anyone that can’t afford a full bathroom renovation but still want a modern look.
Pauline Chia
Pauline ChiaPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent result after yjermoglze

Found Ness was meticulously thorough in his work and kept us informed of the processes each day
Would recommend thetmoglaxing as an alternative to replacement of cast iron heavy bathtub and resurfacing of grotty wall tiles Show reply
May murray
May murrayPerth, WA

Delighted with my windows and my sliding door

Great service and the guy that installed the windows was excellent …… cleaned up after him …… definitely going to get my other door and windows done in the new year
Dee
DeePerth, WA

No Customer service

I sent an email wanting quotes and got a reply stating very pragmatic send photo's which i did. They sent a pragmatic quote which i accepted and i heard nothing until they received a cancellation asking me if they could do it a particular day which i couldn't.

I haven't heard from them with a date to book. I haven't had any correspondence from them. I'll be going elsewhere

barb
barbbarbcologon@yahoo.com8 posts

After 5 years I couldn't be happier

I had my bath resurfaced 5 years ago and it still looks great. My son has cerebral palsy and so fines the bath relaxing and therefore baths at least twice a week. I would recommend the treatment to anyone.
Barb
Jmax
JmaxSydney, NSW

Sparkling new look bathroom

Michael did a fantastic job. The work was done in a timely manner and the premises left clean and tidy. Extremely happy with the end result. No more chicken tiles!
Kathy
KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Kitchen revamp

Right from the beginning, Todd and Laura were professional and courteous. Very good communication and promptness. Great job. Our kitchen splashback and bench top looks like brand new. I would recommend them and use them again.
Michele Warriewood NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Complete bathroom respray

Jason was extremely professional and considerate in taking care of the surroundings. The finished product of our once 60 year old pink blue and grey bathroom to now a complete white with grey floor is exceptional. Extremely happy with the end product. Jason's advise in the care and ongoing support of the bathroom is a credit to his expertise and professionalism. We will definitelyy be recommending. Thank you.
Annette B.
Annette B.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous result again

Professional and fabulous result the second time around. Resurfaced bath 15 years ago with Thermoglaze. Finish still as good as that day back in 2005 but we had scratched the surface and were updating bathroom so being happy with the first job - called Thermoglaze in. It looks like new again! can't be happier. Thank you Paul, Jason and Melanie. Annette - Peakhurst NSW.
Robert
RobertPerth, WA

Excellent finish, Excellent service

We are so happy with the transormation of our bathroom. The difference is truly unbelievable. Nesat & team from Thermoglaze WA (Perth) were ontime, very respectful, professional, tidy and really helpful with everything. The process was so much quicker than a full on traditional bathroom renovation and at a much lower and rvery reasonable cost.

We highly recommend Thermoglaze WA (Perth).

Smugger2 posts

Sydney home update,much cheaper than a retile

I found the Sydney office to be helpful efficient and they provide an excellent solution to my old bath and basin.

I will use them in future for my tiles.

Zig m
Zig m

What a difference it made

Hi the difference in our bathroom was unbelievable I would not know it was the same bathroom.we are very happy. Your operator was very meticulous about his work and friendly. Would recommend it to anyone.