Think Mobile

Great Plan

$48 a month for 80GB
    unlimited calls and texts
    Great download speeds
    No drop outs awesome coverage
    A+ customer service

Alister
    Alister

Poor customer communication and no tech support after hours

Bjmac
    Bjmac

Great service and plans.

Joined $37 for 40gb a month, so happy with the service and coverage is decent in metro areas as I don’t travel rural. Internet speeds are fast.
    Customer service is good Aussie based and fast to reply to issues. Very happy.

Dick
    DickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless switch

After 4 attempts to contact Optus to recontract ( 2 phone calls and 2 live chats) were futile plus visiting an Optus shop, switched to Think on 12 month 80 GB plan postpaid for $48 PM. Great value!
    Sim received next day ( amazing) and porting process fast efficient ( Aussie lady at GC support centre sorted out Optus account number anomaly quickly and with a call back within 3 MINUTES. ) Wow! What service?
    Initial tethering issues fixed after 2 super fast email replies by THINK customer service to queries which seem to solve the problem and I now have fast internet using mobile wifi as laptop hotspot.
    Very very impressive.
    Local call center a big plus.
    Time to support local companies giving great value and excellent service.

Take ages to Port your number out!

Think was great to begin with. I was with them for 2 years until i found a better deal with a different company. Trying to Port your number from Think to another company takes ages!! i have never had to wait over 48 hours for this before (as i swap companies ever 2 years or so). I think they literally try to hold your number ransom so you get so fed up with them. I will never return as a customer after this. Oh and they extended the days out so it landed on a Sunday so i had to wait an extra day. Still waiting for my number to be ported. Great customer service guys! What a way to say thanks to your customers!!! This is the only reason why i am writing a bad review as i want to start using my new company deals not Thinks!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
    tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
    best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
    Lindsay
    LindsayVictoria

Very Good Service

As I don't get mobile reception where we live I use only a basic plan for $12/month mainly when away from home. The service sends an account every month and uses Telstra as carrier. Never had a problem and when you ring them you get an Aussie that seems only too happy to help.

brindabellablue
    brindabellablueCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Cut off our phone without warning (after being with them for over 10 years) because they made an acc

Terrible beyond belief, probably my worst experience of incompetence by a company. Their contact line offered to phone back as they couldn't answer within a reasonable time but of course they never did so I had to keep phoning them (luckily had another phone as their service was cut-off). Like other reviewers, I think what used to be a good alternative to the big telcos has just become an apathetic non-entity.

Matt
    MattGoulburn Valley, VIC

Awesome service

Think Mobile is the best provider I have ever used the customer service is amazing friendly customer service mobile plans are the best value I have had not one issue with think Mobile I suggest for people to join

Kris
    KrisSydney

The worst!!!

Terrible network coverage.
    Prepaid and postpaid plan.
    The plan was value for money IF Think Mobile followed the terms of the agreement.
    Customer service is appalling, they attempted to charge me an extra month and when I asked Pricilla (customer service representative) why, she couldn't answer me.
    They overcharge with no proof or reasoning.

The Economeister
    The EconomeisterGreensborough

Good Service provider for the money, but just now fallen behind

I have been using this service for 8 years, and never expected more than what they offer, a cheaper service at a lower price. Customer service has been excellent and friendly. I have been on the 39 unlimited calls/sms plan with 4Gb data, and my daughters phone on the 12 plan, basic but cheap. Only lately have they been not able to keep up with the market, and now price wise, they are overtaken by TPG and OVO. I have just purchased OVO for myself and my daughter, now I get 8gb data for $35 and my daughter 1Gb data, some call but more important unlimited sms/mms ( kids use these more) for just $10/m. Think better think about their offerings now, or they will not survive.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Network coverage was shocking so they moved me to another more expensive plan that was just as bad. Final kick in the balls was a bill for exceeding the call limit despite them recommending the plan based on my previous usage.
    Lots of alternative providers to select - spare yourself the pain!
    Go elsewhere!!!

Angry human
    Angry humanPerth, WA

Poor unfriendly arrogant disrespect etc services provider

This provider is terrible.Pls check the details on the contract .Thy simply apply credit amount - $1000etc without telling you .Do they actually give $$to us .Was applying for my kid on a low plan - $15.00month being charge more than the amount. Ridiculous and then default on file .etc

niko87
    niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australian customer service - one of the few!

Think uses the Vodafone Network which is actually very fast and stable now however no 4G yet for those who need it look elsewhere. Coverage is not the best so people who complain about that it is not Think's fault! If you want good coverage you go with Telstra and you pay it in gold. Those who value good customer service this is the one to choose. Their $32.95 unlimited plan with 2GB of data is satisfactory even though you can get cheaper elsewhere. Again you pay a little extra for customer service which is worth it. Lastly be aware, if you go over your 2GB limit they charge you! Most telcos now just cap your data, so that is a little disappointing from Think, so keep that in mind.

Oceanandsea
    OceanandseaAU

Excellent customer service & affordable plans

I've been with Think Mobile since 2010. My husband signed up a couple of years ago now, and we get free calls to each other on the swift plans. Pretty good for us, as most of our calls are to each other. We live in a rural area where mobile coverage is a real problem, and Telstra does not service our entire valley. But Think Mobile has always helped us find the best solution and the customer service has been outstanding over the years. I often deal with the same person who is familiar with our plans, coverage, handsets etc. Pretty amazing really, and all for $12 a month. We are light users but nevertheless mobiles are a real necessity. For us Think Mobile has been fantastic and incredibly priced!

not happy Jan
    not happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excess data charges

As a Telstra customer i got my daughter a think mobile plan, huge mistake! When her data had gone over the limit i phoned think customer service to buy a top of data only to find out that they don't do it, so excess charges have been charged costing 6 times more than her $50 a month plan. Her plan is up now, and we are moving straight over to Telstra direct for their customer services is 200% better, a very unhelpful company to deal with as the customer definitely doesn't come first.