Listing monitored by Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (33) · No (9)

Disappointed diners
Disappointed dinersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Utterly disappointing

Annie
Annie

Don’t waste your money. Disgusting!

Meals bland. Some of the meals tasted like they’d been dipped in dishwater. Disgusting! Don’t waste your money. Did it as a trial. So disappointed and never put in another order only to find they automatically delivered another box of disgusting meals.

Aus A.
Aus A.Sydney, NSW

Healthy, but boring food.

Bought 1 week Keto meal for 2 people.
-Yes, meals are healthy.
-However, meals are boring. No innovation has happened to make meals enticing.
-Dont know why people think that healthy food needs to have no character.
-Its like some one did a job but did not prepare a food with Love.

Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worse customer service ever

They ignore delivery errors and continue to make them. Customer service don’t return calls or don’t reply within a reasonable time. They clearly have comprehension issues when problems addressed.

Food can be bland. Some items poor quality. Pointless contacting customer service because they are rude and in the end blame the customer.

They seem to have missed the first lesson in customer service .... the customer is always right ... even when they are wrong!

Elvin
ElvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Food are not fresh, worst customer services I experienced so far

• +1Thumbnail
Stephanie
StephanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Susan D.
Susan D.Sydney, NSW

So generous and yummy!!!! Very happy customer

I tried thrive because my daughter saw an ad for a free lamb shoulder offer for subscribers and we love lamb. Meals have been good so far and no issues with deliveries arriving. lamb was tops!

They gave me free extras for the last few deliveries which was a nice surprise since i thought the free lamb was a once off. Even got some free healthy chocolate bars for easter. The grandkids loved them and couldnt believe health bars are so yummo!!! my daughter is going to buy some more for their recess treats after the school holidays.

Your company is very kind and generous to customers which is rare these days!!!!! Thank you thrive i will be a customer for a long time!!!!

Gab
GabSydney, NSW

Umm..no

Well, that was disappointing. I was really excited to try their low carb options, I was really let down by the quality and the taste. They use really cheap cuts of meat and frozen produce... you can tell the difference. The amount of protein per meal is tiny, I had about 4 tiny cubes of chicken in a “stirfry” I grabbed a fork and I could literally push all the “food” to the corner of the container. It looks like mush. Let me tell you about the taste...oh actually there is nothing to tell because it the blandest thing I’ve ever eaten.

Renae colemanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery and meals

I would not use this company I have only had 1 delivery turn up all the others I have ordered never shows up I have to chase them up all the time and always get told it will take 3 days for a customer service rep to contact me . This is a joke but they are quick to take my money
Don’t waste your time or money with this joke of a company

Renae coleman

I just want to say that this was not the case as I came back over Windsor bridge at 3:30 am this same morning and I got through no problem so I don’t see why they didn’t get through .

Jade J.
Jade J.Sydney, NSW

Tasty & Convenient

I just finished my first week of Thrive meals. I’ve tried other food companies since I started my weight loss journey and Thrive was by far the best for taste. Delivery was easy too.

The Spiced Chicken Biriyani was a stand out - not what I’d normally eat but thought I’d give it a go and was so glad I did. The flavour was amazing. The only thing I wish was that they had a bigger breakfast range, but other than that it’s a 10/10 from me.

Dfoe
Dfoe

Really impressed

Food is great quality, tasty and is helping me achieve my health and wellness goals. Had a hiccup with delivery but they were able to sort it out. Highly recommend giving Thrive a try.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

It was bland

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

this is my first order

I ordered this for the first time and so happy with it. I have tried many other meal delivery places with healthy food in mind and this is so tasty and filling just love it. The price is so good for what you get and I will def be ordering again. Also their online staff to help are wonderful got a lady today Lyne and was so helpful and quick. thanks

Judi P.Sydney, NSW

Putrid Mess on my veranda - they will not collect! - zero rating

No customer service, they delivered at 6.30am incorrectly to my address, contacted them at 7.00am and again at 8.40am to collect box, again contacted them at 2.00pm and 4.00pm to get rid of the putrid contents. Box sat in the sun for 7 hours, its still here 10 hours later stinking up my veranda. Have asked them four (4) times to collect the box, no luck. I cannot lift a heavy box & put in my garbage (its too big anyway). Are they going to clean up the mess when the rodents decide to have a party? No option for zero stars.

Judi P.

Its now 8.00pm and they still havent picked up their box.

Troy L.
Troy L.

Bland food, 50% of the first order wrong

Thrive is an easy and effective way to purchase pre-made meals. It is cost effective and fast BUT. My first order only contained half of what I actually ordered. The expensive meals I did order were replaced with a lot cheaper meals.

I contacted the compant who were fast to offer the same order again, as in what I ordered but for free. I declined the offer.

They did not however offer to refund the difference in meal costs.

The food itself, while healthy, was bland and tasteless. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Read more reviews - page 2