Thr1ve
See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (109) · No (26)

Excellent food for a type 1 diabetic

As a type 1 diabetic and living on my own I find the meals really beneficial in striving for better blood glucose levels as well as enjoying good food.

Sue
SueIllawarra, NSW

Really disappointed

I’m doing strict Keto which means I’m only allowed 20 net grams of carbs a day. I thought I was being careful ordering however the carbs were quoted on the web by 100grm not by serve. I couldn’t even work out the net carbs as there was no listing for fibre. I’ve now had to give them all away.

• Timely DeliveryYes
  • Return Claim MadeNo

worst customer service!

They have the worst customer service team ever. I was charged for an order I did not place, I had no confirmation emails to state that their was an order placed either other than an sms late at night the day before the delivery. I tried to cancel the order and obtain a refund, as it was a Friday night they would not help me. I tried again on the Saturday as they have customer service hours and then spent the entire day not getting a response and still receiving a delivery. Really unsatisfied and will not shop here again. Besides the lack of conflict resolution the meals are over priced and under flavoured, everything tastes like vinegar.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Sapphire2450
Sapphire2450Mid North Coast, NSW

Food tastes like vinegar/ acidic in almost every meal

Goh
GohQueensland

Shockingly literally mushed = unlike photos!

If food are gonna be packed in a vaccum sealed mushed up condition = be proud to show it and allow US the consumer to decides if we STILL wishes to pay almost $12.95 per meal

I could just blend my food if this is how its served

• Timely DeliveryYes
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Baby food mush !

The meals advertised versus what I received were totally different , the salmon was mushed up basically the meals are like baby food cryovaked so unbelievably dissatisfied
The product is no where near acceptable quality

Thr1ve SupportThr1veSend a private message

Real food, not processed.

I’ve had one order and I’ve really enjoyed all the meals, I’ve already placed my second order

Carrie
CarrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I agree with “Disgusting Muck”

Firstly - I did not have problem with delivery at all - my box arrived exactly when
I expected .
The food however was something else .
Whilst it looked like a disgusting mess , it also smelt and tasted like it . All of my meals basically ended up going from the box to the bin with a little trip to the fridge in between .

Leanne C.
Leanne C.

Don’t waste your time

Don’t waste your time!!! Website has advertisements saying 10% off using code ‘SPENDNSAVE’ so I spent a good 20 minutes choosing the meals I wanted only to find the code wasn’t working. Spent another 20 minutes with chat support problem solving asking question after question. One chat support person left without warning and I was moved to another who sent my question to customer care. They email me back to say that code has expired! But it’s all over the website! False advertising. Disappointing. But having read the other reviews it seems I have dodged a bullet.

Such a shame

With this being such a niche market these guys have yet to nail it, poor communication, slow to return any queries, incorrect nutritional info on labels and no one had the correct info for me even after 4 days. Missing meals, discrepancies in portion sizing week to week (eg the amount of protein actually in the carton can be barely anything or loads) .
When Queensland experience the floods in feb there was zero communication and no food arrived. It was only when I chased it up I was told food wasn’t coming, which I didn’t have an issue with it was the poor communication.

Thr1ve have some work to do, unfortunately even the appeal of convenience won’t make be purchase from them again.

Still waiting on the correct nutritional info

ibanezjay777
ibanezjay777South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting muck

Honestly, why are people accepting this absolute crap as acceptable human food. No matter the meal it tastes acidic and unusual. This is not what humans should be eating. This is not food and this is certainly not cheap. Expensive disgusting crap is what this is. Don't kid yourself, you can do so much better than this stupidity.

Frank M.
Frank M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shady Company, Questionable Food

I had been subscribed to weekly meals for about 6 months, the meals were ok. A number of meals seemed to have some very hard granules in it like bone or sand. In one meal I found a piece of shaved metal. I was able to get a refund for this order without trouble, but the following 3 weeks I was sent 5 items instead of 7, despite still being charged for the 7 items. When I contacted them about this there was no response, so I unsubscribed.

Find out how Thr1ve compares to other Food & Drink Shops

Terrible service and terrible food

Thr1ve SupportThr1veSend a private message

Sorry to hear of this experience Dave. Please contact our customer service team so we can rectify this with you immediately.

Team Thr1ve

Disappointing

My Father in Law is 70, lives alone & wanted to try keep a regular order going so he can look after himself. 1st order had 2 meals missing, 2nd order had 1 meal missing, 3rd order did not arrive & 4th order after being refunded for the co.plete missing order was supposed to arrive 2 days ago & hasnt. Now Thr1ve is not responding to his emails.. disgusting service.

Thr1ve SupportThr1veSend a private message

Sorry to hear this, we will be in contact with your father to rectify this matter.

Chas
ChasSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pathetic size and quality

Meals where tasty but I really object to the protein ie 1/2 a fish tail and 1-3 of a zucchini an 7 chickpeas being called a meal. This sadly was the consistency not the exception!

Thr1ve SupportThr1veSend a private message

Sorry to hear this was our experience. This has been relayed back to Q&A for investigation.