Thr1ve

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

AMAZING! Fresh and Delicious

Lenny

LennySydney, NSW

Decent size portion.

Received my pack yesterday wrapped in foil I like the variety of menu. Chicken rendang and pull beef dishes are flavoursome and tasty. Packaging is easy to peel off and warm up. Shared with a colleague and was very happy.

Jade N

Jade NSydney, NSW

Full of flavour, Good portion, Freshness and Lean

Used to have frozen meals and competitors products, not happy but with Thr1ve, I found better portion size, full of favour in both western & international cuisines, veggie very fresh even after heating up in microwave like a freshly cook meal. Highlight for a gym junkie like me is the Thr1ve meals are very lean and low carb, help me to feel much better to eat for my fat loss goal. Beautiful and happy meals for busy people like me. No grocery, no kitchen mess, no cleaning. Yay, will keep ordering these yummy meals

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Loved it! Will order again

After trying a competitor for months I was getting bored of the same meals so I decided to try Thrive. I ordered a weeks worth of meals and loved what I got. The portion size, freshness and quality was great. My favourite was the beef brisket with sweet potato mash. It was so full of flavour and delicious. I recommend Thrive to anyone and I will be ordering again.

Erney ErnSydney, NSW

Alright but bland

Healthy is important, but the poached eggs on bread was very bland in taste. Food needs to be healthy and tasty. The positive though is that I don't feel bloated after the meal. I think it's gluten free and they use free range eggs but not 100% sure.

Brad H.

Brad H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Experience

Terrible experience with Thr1ve and would not recommend it to anyone. It seems like scam when things go wrong.

I had half my meals missing. I tried to contact Thr1ve multiple times when I had notice half the meals were not delivered.
So far 2 calls were answered out of 20 over 3 days.

They have not bothered to get back to me once they had answered to tell me what they are going to do regarding the matter of missing meals after I have paid for them. Nothing about refunds or replacements.

Youfoods, Muscle Chef and 5.4 meals have been a much better easier professional experience. I would recommend either of those instead

Timely DeliveryNo

Hayley

Hayley

Bland and boring

Pretty disappointed with the food so far, everything was quite bland and I got bored of eating it 3 bites in. Even the Rendang curry which is supposed to be quite spicy had no flavour in it what so ever. Not what you want to get after spending so much.

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Stupidly expensive with poor ingredients

Watery sauces, brown chicken and very expensive considering it’s a bit of meat and 1-2 veg with small portion sizes.

The lasagne was all pasta, very little filling. The lasagna from YouFoodz is amazing, copy that!!

I ordered 14 meals, have had 3 and will probably bin the rest.

For the $14.95 I can get a delicious and healthy chicken salad with nuts and grains at a cafe in the Docklands!

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Absolutely love the meals!

Have been receiving weekly deliveries for about 6 months now. Saves me so much time and the meals are full of flavor and also low in carbs. Very satisfied customer!

Thr1ve SupportThr1ve

Hi Annabelle! That's so great to hear - we love that you are loving our meals!
Cheers,
Izzy @ THR1VE

No response from customer service after botched delivery

My 1st delivery arrived and i was not impressed to open it to find the sweet potato soup container was completely split open and had gone everywhere. One other container was also split and i can only assume this happened with some pretty rough handling during delivery. I have called the mobile number numerous times and no one answers or calls back. I have contacted them via chat on the website with no response and an email only sent was replied with a generic email saying they are really busy and should hopefully get back to me within 48 hours. Too bad if i hadnt recieved my delivery at all. I will be taking my business elsewhere in future.
Read the reviews before bothering with this company. There is a pretty common theme

Cath

CathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely appalled at this company.

Absolutely appalled at their service. Circumstances changed as does in life and I’m away and can’t accept delivery and they won’t cancel so will deliver $200 worth of food to an empty house. Super dissatisfied with the customer service I received. Would not recommend this company at all. Was told to get family or friends to collect. Family is DEAD. friends freezers full. Abysmal.

Timely DeliveryNo

CJC

CJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's working!

I've been looking for ages for something that is easy to follow and actually helps me to lose weight and so far this has been amazing. Great food portioned properly and with additional advice and help with exercise to magnify the effects. I'm delighted!

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Lean and healthy, Im impressed!

Im on a personal mission at the gym. Im trying to reduce my body fat a bit (too much wine over summer) and increase my muscle mass a bit. Im a Dad with two kids under 7yrs. By the time I put them to bed Im exhausted. So I have a Thrive meal and crash. Its actually helped me lose 3 kgs so far and I feel healthier and more alert. I think Im a better Dad with this routine. Thanks Guys! PS Can I have a glass of wine or two on Fridays??

Trish

Used to love them...not anymore!

Trish

Thanks Izzy. I will send another email and see how we go from there. I have tried resolving these issues on several occasions through emails and phone calls and have not succeeded hence my review. I am willing to give it one more chance. Thanks

Mawiia

MawiiaSydney, NSW

Disappointed!

I wish I had read reviews before ordering! The food was nowhere close to as good as other companies. A curry is not steamed chicken with sauce on top and there was no variety in the vegetables. I don't eat peas so my meals often had little vegetables. Out of 14 meals, I only enjoyed one. Also disappointed with the popped sorgum - $3 for not even a handful.
I'll stick to the other companies!

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Average food, Incomplete delivery and poor service

Used Thrive for 2 months whilst working in Melbourne. Several orders were delivered with MISSING ITEMS, the customer service representative NEVER ANSWERED CALLS, and when she returned phone calls (up to 3 days later) she always had an excuse. Lastly, having CANCELLED my subscription, the company CONTINUED TO WITHDRAW FUNDS from my account, although they gave me email confirmation my subscription was cancelled. I have since filed with the ACCC on this matter and continue to obtain refund. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone, as they are clearly out of their depth and under resourced.

amyg

amygKatoomba

Dont be fooled by their awesome website

Their website looks appealing but dont waste your money. We ordered a weeks worth of breakfast, lunch an tea to kickstart our weight loss.

We did not enjoy the meals at all.

Some of them are so over seasoned they kill your taste buds. In particular the roast chicken and frittata.

The meals are unappealing, unappetizing and a frozen tv dinner would be more satisfying

Appalled!!!!!!!!

Portion sizes are miserarated! Had to go buy a wrap or lunch! $14 for Thrive clasic and there was 7 tiny bits od scraps of sweet potatoe, 5 slivers of capsicum, the didnt even feel the need to trick me with just filling it with lettuce.

I have been a customer for years and this is the final straw. I understand that portions need to be monitoired but this is the 4th time i have received an unsatisfactory amount from the same city store!!!

Very unhappy -there was little taste as bare amount of ingrediants and sauce. I feel this was a half eaten bowl.

Nick

NickMelbourne

Good food, horrible delivery

I have constantly had delivery issues when ordering their home ready made meals. Twice in the last few weeks my order has been delivered a day late, leaving me unprepared for meals the next day. Thr1ve's customer service blame the delivery company while taking no responsibility themselves. They need to find a competent delivery service. It's a shame, as their meals are delicious, but I would recommend ordering from elsewhere unless you are happy to receive your order late.

Ellen B