Thr1ve

Thr1ve

It's working!

I've been looking for ages for something that is easy to follow and actually helps me to lose weight and so far this has been amazing. Great food portioned properly and with additional advice and help with exercise to magnify the effects. I'm delighted!

Timely DeliveryYes

Lean and healthy, Im impressed!

Im on a personal mission at the gym. Im trying to reduce my body fat a bit (too much wine over summer) and increase my muscle mass a bit. Im a Dad with two kids under 7yrs. By the time I put them to bed Im exhausted. So I have a Thrive meal and crash. Its actually helped me lose 3 kgs so far and I feel healthier and more alert. I think Im a better Dad with this routine. Thanks Guys! PS Can I have a glass of wine or two on Fridays??

Timely DeliveryYes

Used to love them...not anymore!

I was a customer of Thrive for several months through the 28 by Sam Wood program who recommend their meals as the best healthy approved options that support what is an excellent training and eating program. At the start, I enjoyed their meals and their service was great. Despite there being hiccups with deliveries and their online ordering site (worst website for ordering I've ever encountered!) from the start, I persevered because their service was good, responsive and I enjoyed their food. I moved suburbs and was told they would deliver but I wasn't able to update something as simple as my address, so had to start a new subscription which meant I lost my loyalty points from my previous account. Then, all of a sudden, they stopped delivering to this area (NE suburbs of Melbourne, hardly in the middle of nowhere) and yet again, more issues with charging my card & subscriptions. Their customer service was terrible, never followed up on emails or calls and even then, I reattempted to get it sorted on about 3 more occasions and then gave up.

The mobile number they provide isn't connected, they don't respond to emails and when they do, they don't do what they say they'll do. Fed up, over it and couldn't advise people against using them which is pretty incredible given I went from raving about them to this.

I have also complained to 28 by Sam Wood so they know the issues their customers are facing with this company. I now have to find another much better option and with all of the competition out there; I doubt it'll be difficult.

Hi Trish, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. We really appreciate it, as we’re always looking for ways to improve how we can provide the best experience for our customers. It sounds like you have experienced all the issues that we have faced with our website over the last couple months, and we can imagine how frustrating that must have been for you. We can assure you though that our IT Team have had all hands on deck to resolve, and have resolved, a number of those issues. As a small team, we do our very best to reply to all enquiries as efficiently as possible. Your emails and calls should not have gone unanswered, and we apologise for that. We’re super keen to chat with your further about this and would love to get back to how it was, and have you raving about us once again. When you get a chance, please email us at home@thr1ve.me or call us on 0410 156 657. Thanks, Izzy @ THR1VEThanks Izzy. I will send another email and see how we go from there. I have tried resolving these issues on several occasions through emails and phone calls and have not succeeded hence my review. I am willing to give it one more chance. Thanks

Disappointed!

I wish I had read reviews before ordering! The food was nowhere close to as good as other companies. A curry is not steamed chicken with sauce on top and there was no variety in the vegetables. I don't eat peas so my meals often had little vegetables. Out of 14 meals, I only enjoyed one. Also disappointed with the popped sorgum - $3 for not even a handful.
I'll stick to the other companies!

Average food, Incomplete delivery and poor service

Used Thrive for 2 months whilst working in Melbourne. Several orders were delivered with MISSING ITEMS, the customer service representative NEVER ANSWERED CALLS, and when she returned phone calls (up to 3 days later) she always had an excuse. Lastly, having CANCELLED my subscription, the company CONTINUED TO WITHDRAW FUNDS from my account, although they gave me email confirmation my subscription was cancelled. I have since filed with the ACCC on this matter and continue to obtain refund. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone, as they are clearly out of their depth and under resourced.

Dont be fooled by their awesome website

Their website looks appealing but dont waste your money. We ordered a weeks worth of breakfast, lunch an tea to kickstart our weight loss.

We did not enjoy the meals at all.

Some of them are so over seasoned they kill your taste buds. In particular the roast chicken and frittata.

The meals are unappealing, unappetizing and a frozen tv dinner would be more satisfying

Hi Amy, we appreciate the feedback and will ensure this reaches our wider team. As a relatively new and growing business we take all feedback on board and believe this will better our business and ultimately our customers. We will ensure that the meals you mentioned undergo further quality testing with our kitchen and head office. We constantly review our meals and ensure that they are being prepared to the highest standard. We only use fresh ingredients, smart carbs and healthy fats to create delicious and nutritious meals. We will take your feedback on board and appreciate any chance to improve our offering. Kind regards, Bec - Customer Service Manager THR1VE

Appalled!!!!!!!!

Portion sizes are miserarated! Had to go buy a wrap or lunch! $14 for Thrive clasic and there was 7 tiny bits od scraps of sweet potatoe, 5 slivers of capsicum, the didnt even feel the need to trick me with just filling it with lettuce.

I have been a customer for years and this is the final straw. I understand that portions need to be monitoired but this is the 4th time i have received an unsatisfactory amount from the same city store!!!

Very unhappy -there was little taste as bare amount of ingrediants and sauce. I feel this was a half eaten bowl.

Good food, horrible delivery

I have constantly had delivery issues when ordering their home ready made meals. Twice in the last few weeks my order has been delivered a day late, leaving me unprepared for meals the next day. Thr1ve's customer service blame the delivery company while taking no responsibility themselves. They need to find a competent delivery service. It's a shame, as their meals are delicious, but I would recommend ordering from elsewhere unless you are happy to receive your order late.

Lost my order

Ordered well before the cut off time. My meals didn't arrive in the allotted time period. received an cut & past unsympathetic message from their customer service person saying that they'd 'search the warehouse' the next day. "Apologies for any inconvenience". Not to worry, I thought, hadn't planned to need them until Wednesday anyway. The next day, hours later, after another follow up text and email from me, I was informed that the order could not be found and they'd have to refund me I asked that please, given I'd scheduled my whole week around the meal plans, that they prepare and deliver anyway, as I wasn't prepared to receive the refund -I just wanted my meals. Apparently, the kitchen only operates and delivers one day a week. So no meals could be delivered till the following Monday. As compensation, I was offered $30 off the next meal plan (which I'd already booked in before my order had gone missing). Beyond insulting. Won't be using Thrive again.

We are truly sorry for the delivery errors experienced on this order. We have followed this up with our delivery team who have spoken directly with the warehouse manager and driver responsible. They have assured us that this is a very rare occurrence and something they are constantly monitoring and improving. We have provided complete compensation of both orders and further apologies that the order could not be recovered. As a relatively new business we are always looking to improve our services and will ensure this feedback is used to do so. Kind regards, THR1VE

Small portion - overpriced

I paid almost $15 for a bowl with salon cakes (large portion), edamame and sweet potato and the bowl wasn’t even half full. The girl said that’s the proper serving size when I asked why it was so small. I couldn’t believe the pot quality / quantity of the food. And when I asked for my money back - she said no. I emailed the customer service - no response. Perhaps it’s low calorie because there’s no food in the bowl?

Binned after one bite

Just ordered a satay nourishment bowl. Chicken was fluro yellow and shredded to the texture of scrambled eggs. Not sure who would enjoy this. Binned after one bite.

Yum yum yum!!!

I’ve struggled to eat healthy and stick to it for months now. Have tried all the others available. These are the yummest meals. Honestly so delicious. Doesn’t feel like a diet. And even only on day 3 and I’ve stuck to it. Not overly hungry. Meals are filling and so tasty! Def give them a try!!!!

Requested details about purchases from competitors

Requested details to be provided on personal purchases of competitor's to then be told the offer was not valid after accepting the details. Claims to have deleted details but unsure if this is the case. Definetly avoid if this is how they do business.

Hi Trent, To expand on the details below, we’re very sorry that some customers found this expired offer and it’s promotion on a discount website. The promotion expired over two month’s ago and the page was archived, with no links from our site and therefore it should have never been available to the public. Obviously, this was a mistake and we’ve now completely deleted the page and any data gathered, so it can’t happen again. Sorry for the disappointment. We do sometime promote discounts on discount websites, but please look out for our official logo. Thanks, Thr1ve

Scammers

DO not trust this company! After ordering a box which they claimed to not be valid,they cancelled after collecting details.

Unethical and scammy to say the least

Hi Sam, To expand on the details below, we’re very sorry that some customers found this expired offer and it’s promotion on a discount website. The promotion expired over two month’s ago and the page was archived, with no links from our site and therefore it should have never been available to the public. Obviously, this was a mistake and we’ve now completely deleted the page and any data gathered, so it can’t happen again. Sorry for the disappointment. We do sometime promote discounts on discount websites, but please look out for our official logo. Thanks, Thr1ve

Bland food and scam company

Having tasted thr1ve meals from a coworker before I got scammed, I found them to be very bland tasting. Everything was like dried out? just a funny texture and no taste. Portion sizes were on the small side when compared to others. Was prepared to give them another go but then they scammed me so never again. They offered a promotion and collected private details and now I receive text messages and emails and can't unsubscribe. Very unethical.

Hi Justin, To expand on the details below, we’re very sorry that some customers found this expired offer and it’s promotion on a discount website. The promotion expired over two month’s ago and the page was archived, with no links from our site and therefore it should have never been available to the public. Obviously, this was a mistake and we’ve now completely deleted the page and any data gathered, so it can’t happen again. Sorry for the disappointment. We do sometime promote discounts on discount websites, but please look out for our official logo. Thanks, Thr1ve

Great food, taste and convienience

I’m focused on eating health but time constraints sometimes cause me to eat what is on offer at the time, I also work late and these meals are perfect and also make sure I stay true to my meal plan.

Did not honour their promotional offer

Collected personal details but did not honour their promotional offer.

Do not trust them as they are unethical. Try boxes from other competitors.

Hi CSR, To expand on the details below, we’re very sorry that some customers found this expired offer and it’s promotion on a discount website. The promotion expired over two month’s ago and the page was archived, with no links from our site and therefore it should have never been available to the public. Obviously, this was a mistake and we’ve now completely deleted the page and any data gathered, so it can’t happen again. Sorry for the disappointment. We do sometime promote discounts on discount websites, but please look out for our official logo. Thanks, Thr1ve

Cyclic Low Carb Meals

Just finished my first week of meals from Thr1ve and could not be happier. Great taste and variety, will definitely be sticking with them.

Tricked into giving away personal information

DO not trust this company! My partner and I signed up for a promotional box which they claimed to not be valid after collecting details.

Unethical and dodgy to say the least

Hi Aswana, To expand on the details below, we’re very sorry that some customers found this expired offer and it’s promotion on a discount website. The promotion expired over two month’s ago and the page was archived, with no links from our site and therefore it should have never been available to the public. Obviously, this was a mistake and we’ve now completely deleted the page and any data gathered, so it can’t happen again. Sorry for the disappointment. We do sometime promote discounts on discount websites, but please look out for our official logo. Thanks, Thr1ve

Signed up to one of their promotional offers and they declined my order

I won't be purchasing from this mob and I urge everyone I know not to provide them your personal details as they run fake promotions to gather your details. Their PR is horrible, instead of making amends for their "mistake" they took personal details and gave nothing in return. Dishonest and deceitful company!

Hi Resurgence, To expand on the details below, we’re very sorry that some customers found this expired offer and it’s promotion on a discount website. The promotion expired over two month’s ago and the page was archived, with no links from our site and therefore it should have never been available to the public. Obviously, this was a mistake and we’ve now completely deleted the page and any data gathered, so it can’t happen again. Sorry for the disappointment. We do sometime promote discounts on discount websites, but please look out for our official logo. Thanks, Thr1ve