Thr1ve

• Timely DeliveryYes (21) · No (4)
Amy Y.

Amy Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery Late & Food Very Average

I was so excited to get organised and have a healthy meal prep. Unfortunately my delivery was amost 2 days late so i had to go and shop for food for the first few days. Then I started with the meals.. Lots of overpowering flavours, mushy textures and when heated, lots of water left in the containers. Also, there was a meal that came with avodaco, sealed in ready to be heated... who wants warm avocado? (no-one is the answer!)
I have tried another meal prep company and I will definitely go back to them and not order again.

Timely DeliveryNo
Lydia J.

Lydia J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a disappointment!

I was really looking forward to trying Thrive. My first meal of chicken cacciatore was nice, however after that the meals were really disappointing. The vegetables were already overcooked and soggy even before they were re-heated. I found a bone in my lemon chicken which just tasted like they’d squeezed some lemon over a piece of chicken. The meals were really unsatisfying and felt hungry afterwards. I ended up throwing out the whole next weeks worth of food it was really disappointing and I wouldn’t ever buy their food again! I’ve since changed to a different brand (You Foodz) and they’re fresh and delicious and I feel full after eating them. Out of 10 I give thrive a zero!

Hana

Hana

Bland and average.

The value is good, but the food is very bland and doesn't taste that good. I even referred a friend who had similar feedback to give. Won't order again unfortunately. Supermarket frozen meals are better.

NLB

NLBSydney, NSW

I ordered 10 of their meals. When l received them, they looked like the $2 aeroplane meals you can get just with a plastic covering on them and there is no Thrive label on it. Did they buy old airline meals and resell them? I will not buy again as they do not look appealIng, the amount of protein in them is inadequate and left me hungry and from a price point are overpriced, don't compare to their competitors.

C.C

C.CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new regular.

I used to be a YouFoodz fan but got sick of their ridiculous in the middle of the night delivery times so tried Thr1ve. Wow! I’ve tried many different ready made meal brands and Thr1ve meals are by far the tastiest. Also perfect if you are watching your calorie intake as they have a large range of low/no carb options and are perfectly portioned yet filling. Better delivery times and better communication on delivery times. I’m converted!

Sam W.

Sam W.Coombs 2611, ACT

Hair, broken containers and chicken bones

There's better options

JoanneCanberra

Disappointing

When my meals arrived from Thrive I had a leaking chicken meal, leaking protein shake and a meal that is displayed in the photo not sealed properly. I emailed the customer service line to voice my disappointment with no response. I would NEVER buy from this company again and warn others against it. NO value for money at all. I am actually left out of pocket as I could not have the three meals.

Joanne

Although the experience was disappointing. Izzy the customer service person was highly professional and has responded. I would still never order from Thrive again though, it is not value for money.

Little D

Little DSydney, NSW

Loving my Thr1ve orders!

The food is great quality and always delicious. I really love the variety provided in the new boxes and find it so wholesome and nourishing.

I am loving the new variety that's coming on the site each week.

Keep doing what you are doing, you have a loyal customer in me.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Tasty Meals

The website has a great range of meals. When arrived, packaging was great and kept my meals cold till i was able to get them in the fridge. Great tasting meals and generous serving sizes.

Pauly

PaulySydney, NSW

Not value for Money

I bought a vegan essential box for $130.
Do some ruff calculations if your went to a supermarket to buy it would have all cost maximum $50-$60.
To break it down
2 vegan curries at $15 =$30
1 2kg pumpkin soup $10
Tinny bad quality vegetables = $12 worth.
Total worth = $52

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious. Good portions. Great value for money. Delivery always early. Try the juices too.

Everything about shopping with THRIVE is easy. Any questions are answered quickly. Delivery driver never stops smiling. Happy workers and great products. Would recommend to anyone. Even fussy eaters will find something here. Juices are a fabulous addiction. Just brilliant

Ellie

EllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thr1ve is not matched. Their service is impeccable. Food A++, Serving size A++!! I have no reason to go elsewhere.

Extremely satisfied. Tasty, great value for money! Communication is fabulous.
Had a spill with one of my orders and it was replaced immediately.
Have tried so many other prep/food box services and thr1ve is by far the best. The food best suits my nutritional needs and it’s like a home cooked meal. I am so impressed by the service and the quality - I won’t be changing companies again!

Laurence

Laurence

Blend and overpriced

Dissapointing blend small meal. Spend two dollar more and you get a good portion freshly made at your local Thai.
Missleading packaging with ingredients which are not in the meal.

Did not contain the 325g mentioned on packaging.

T Feod

T FeodSouth East Queensland, QLD

great food - once you get it.

Timely DeliveryNo

SarahN

SarahNSydney

Subscription variety a let down

My rating is based on comparing with other subscription services which vary meals each week. I was disappointed to find I had to vary my meals early in week (for the following week) even before I’d tried many. The taste was good - flavourful. The meals are freezable. But just lacking the simplicity of variety I would have preferred

Conor M.

Conor M.Sydney, NSW

Diverse Flavours and Complete Macros

I looked for an option where the flavours were diverse enough to keep things interesting, and also have a mix of high calories and low calories based on my objectives at the time. I think this, with the complete macro count of high protein, carbs and fats have made it an easy choice. Definitely be ordering more!

preeti.ugly

preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great flavour, great option for clean eating, great option for keto/low carb

I've tried plenty of frozen healthy meals, including YouFoodz. But Thr1ve is the best - it's all clean sourced eating which none of the other frozen meal companies offer. Plus it's not loaded with salt like most other frozen meals.

Great option for keto/low carb diets, high protein, low sodium, I'm a convert.

I read the negative comments about bland/flavourless. Not sure what these people are expecting (it's a $12 frozen meal, not Vue De Monde).

It's got great flavour for everyday meals. Looking for a frozen meal, that's high protein with clean ingredients without a laundry list of chemicals/fillers - this is it.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

AMAZING! Fresh and Delicious

Lenny

LennySydney, NSW

Decent size portion.

Received my pack yesterday wrapped in foil I like the variety of menu. Chicken rendang and pull beef dishes are flavoursome and tasty. Packaging is easy to peel off and warm up. Shared with a colleague and was very happy.