Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Deodorant / Anti-Perspirant

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Deodorant / Anti-Perspirant

Anti-Perspirant and Tea Tree Deodorant

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Francoise

Francoise

Not for sensitive skin

I was happy to find an aluminium free alternative at a good price but unfortunately developed a really bad rash under armpits that I can’t get rid of.... itchy and uncomfortable, not happy Jan!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Causes Irritation Yes

I was excited to use this product but

As soon as I put it on, I began feeling this hot burning sensation under my arms. Me being me I wiped it off after a little while because the sensation had unfortunately not subsided. Even after wiping away the deodorant I could still feel a very prominent burning sensation. Will I continue using this product? Who knows, I’ll try it out for couple more days, preferably on the weekends just in case I pong up the work place if it doesn’t last throughout the day (based on other reviews it doesn’t seem to).

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $14.99.

Priscilla

PriscillaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Burning underarms instantly

I bought this product a few weeks ago and decided to give it ago finally, instantly felt heat / burning under my armpits. Skin went red, I washed it off and applied my normal deodorant (no pong) and the burning sensation went away. Threw it straight in the bin. No thanks never again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $7.99.

Annie

Annie

Itchy rash :(

Really liked it in the beginning, didn't mind the smell, used it daily. Then about a month after using it, both armpits developed itchy rashes. Had to stop using it immediately :(

Purchased in April 2019.

Rhonda

RhondaQueensland

CAUSED A RASH

Tea tree is never a charming smell but I was willing to smell like antibacterial soap if it worked as previous aluminium free roll on deodorants didn’t work that well. I don’t sweat much so I was thrilled that it worked great for me. But in less than a week I got a terrible pimply, itchy rash under both arms. There’s just too many nasties in the ingredients list for my liking.

Purchased in April 2019.

merrilyn.tattersall

merrilyn.tattersallPortland, Victoria

Great affordable product

Love this product; excellent value for money compared to similar aluminium free options!
Would highly recommend & not sure why others here don't like it. Much better than the more expensive brands & i can get it at the supermarket with all the groceries

Makes me feel sick instantly.

I am sensitive to toxic substances. This stuff caused me instant nausea and rapid breathing. Would never have bought this toxic concoction if the ingredient print was large enough to read without needing my glasses and strong light. I love tea tree oil. This product is very deceiving.

Ford

FordMelbourne

Nice, If You Don't Mind Smelling Like Antiseptic

I stopped using aluminium-based roll ons many years ago and purchased this one last year instead of my usual brand. It goes on well and seems to stay put, but the smell for me is unpleasant. I think it would be okay if you worked outdoors and perhaps better for a male (no offence girls) because it is not a sexy or even feminine smell. I like musk and vanilla and wood fragrances and often wear men's aftershave, so I'm not sure I'm explaining myself well, but let me put it to you straight - you won't win any hearts wearing it (unless you like koalas). I also didn't notice it stopping me from perspiring either, despite being called "anti-perspirant".

Tegan

Tegan

Gave me a rash and smelly armpits

Tried it out for a couple months so gave it a red hot go. Doesn't last all day. Even reapplying halfway through the day I still end up with smelly, sweaty arm pits. Plus it gave me a rash under my armpits! Not fun and painful.

Great except for the rash.

I love that this product is better for me than the mainstream chemical based products, but unfortunately it doesn't last all day and has given me a rash under both arms. Such a shame. Will have to look for another product.

notruly

notrulyAustralia

I love how clean & fresh it makes the boys smell

Love it!!!

This is the first time I have found a natural deodorant that worked for me. I have no body odor and it really works. Now I am having trouble getting more.

Kirstyn

KirstynSouthwest, VIC

High hopes dashed

I was really hoping I'd have the same experience as many others who have reviewed this product, I am sadly and painfully disappointed.
After only 2-3 days of use I've had to stop using it as I now have a extremely sore, red raw stripe in each armpit.
The fragrance is strong but I was willing to get used to it... My current discomfort has put paid to that!

Daniel

Daniel

Wow. Great product!

I've been using a Nivea men spray deoderant for years now that started to give me an armpit rash a few months ago. Finally decided to try a new product last week. I work in a bakery, usually doing a full shift in front of a 260 degree oven. The Nivea spray would only last about 4 hours (even though it's suppose to be 48 hr protection). Whereas this Tea Tree deoderant lasts all day! Even my partner has noticed that I no longer have Bo after work. Plus the rash has now almost disappeared!

On The Ball

On The BallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best out of many I have tried

Over 10 years of use. This product does the job without any nasty chemicals. I have heard aluminum compounds in brand names can contribute to alzheimer's.
Yes the protection does not last as long but better than the risks.
The trick to getting the most out of any deodorant is to scrub your arm pits with soap using a brush or hand pad.

Cangurina63

Cangurina63Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An Athlete's Dream Deodorant

My 14 yr old daughter has struggled to find a deodorant that keeps her feeling fresh especially when racing but we're pleased to have discovered this product. Not only is it aluminium free but it's also quick drying and has a fantastic smell which absorbs all odour. She loves it and asked me to post this!

Mary

MarySydney

OK. But reeked.

I normally use an organic aluminum-free herbal deodorant that I buy from the health food store.

But the store was closed on a Sunday, and I needed some urgently for the week, so I brought this brand from Coles instead.

I found the smell too overpowering personally. And it really only worked for half the day in summer and then I would get a bit whiffy. Fine for all day in winter.

I quite liked it as an emergency backup. But after several weeks of use, it gave my housemate a rash. We have discontinued using it.

best deodorant I have ever used

This deodorant surprised me, it is fantastic. I have very sensitive skin and unfortunately struggle to find a deodorant that keeps my BO away. This one does, even after exercise. I was worried it would smell awful but it is very pleasant. I have tried dozens of deodorants over the years without much success, I cant believe I found one that works, and it isn't expensive.

terrible, threw it out

I agree with another reviewer in that it stayed moist under my arms and never dried and stunk almost immediately but by the end of the day I had terrible BO. I have thrown it out after a week of trying. I was going out one evening, had a shower, put on this deodorant and stunk so much I had to have another shower and the clean top I had put on had to be washed because the smell did not air. What a waste of money.

Deidreanne

Deidreanne

Not bad

I live in FNQ and have been using another brand which was not up to the job but this one seems a lot better and except for super sweaty times it lasts all day - I do carry one with me just in case but overall this is the best one I have found so far -and it smells nice too