Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Deodorant / Anti-Perspirant

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Deodorant / Anti-Perspirant

Tea Tree Deodorant, Anti-Perspirant

3.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (7) · No (6)
Amandeep Singh

Amandeep SinghMelbourne

Best for sweat smell.

Tea Tree roll on is the best deodorant for any sweat odour. I just feel so confident all day long.
It doesn’t have any nasties so you get all natural stuff.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Tam T

Tam TBrisbane

Love this product!

I can't believe that I've finally found a deodorant that has everything that I want! 1. No chemicals! 2. Get rid of body odour! 3. Lighten dark underarms. 4. Value for money! It's a winner!

Purchased in August 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$4.99.

Tamara A

Tamara ASouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG! Finally!!

I have tried SOOOO many natural deodorants and this is the only one that actually works!! It does take some time to dry but if you can get past that you won’t be disappointed!! I did “detox” from chemical deodorants for 1 week prior (just by not wearing any) and I am SO pleased I did, I will never go back to chemical deodorant and this leaves me smelling clean and fresh all day even after exercise!! Love.

Purchased in August 2020.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Deodorant / Anti-Perspirant compares to other Deodorants & Body Sprays

Excellent product

On holiday from England during your lovely heat wave in January, the deodorant I bought with me just wasn't coping. I refuse to use anything with aluminium in it, spotted this one by chance and thought heck, give it a go. Well, I was chuffed as a bag of budgies (that's English for gosh, I was really pleased). No rash, no burning, and it worked all day. Really happy Jan.

Purchased in December 2019.

Laurence

LaurenceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Painful sores on armpit just after 3 days of use!!!!

I bought this thinking it would be a better alternative to Aluminium deodorants, boy was I wrong! After applying for just 3 days, I had a stinging sensation in my armpit as if I had cut myself there and applied alcohol (that awful burning sensation). Then when I checked I had these itchy sore pimples all over my armpits, after stopping it for 1 week these went away but man I would never use it again!

Purchased in May 2020.

aston

astonSydney, NSW

best natural deodorant I’ve used !

I’ve been experimenting with different natural deodorants for about 5 months now trying to find one that actually works and this is the best one I’ve tried thus far, as well as being the cheapest. The smell is a little strong, but it doesn’t last long and it keeps me fresh all day without needing to reapply. I definitely think I’ve found my winner and will continue to purchase this in the future.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$5.40.

Causes Irritation No

Sorry to say it has given me a rash

I so wanted to use this and support this product but after 2 applications it has given me a rash under my arms and it is proving hard to get rid of and it feels like there is a sticky residue even after careful washing. I have sensitive skin .

Purchased in December 2019.

W W.

W W.Sydney, NSW

Love it! Great natural deodorant and very effective!

I have not used other aluminium deodorant since I started using this. I noticed the slight burn sensation that other reviewers mentioned but it does not bother me and the burn goes away after a minute or so. No rash and no issues for me. Recommend for anyone who are used to using essential oils and familiar with the sensation from hot essential oils such as tea tree.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

Francoise

Francoise

Not for sensitive skin

I was happy to find an aluminium free alternative at a good price but unfortunately developed a really bad rash under armpits that I can’t get rid of.... itchy and uncomfortable, not happy Jan!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Deodorants & Body Sprays

I was excited to use this product but

As soon as I put it on, I began feeling this hot burning sensation under my arms. Me being me I wiped it off after a little while because the sensation had unfortunately not subsided. Even after wiping away the deodorant I could still feel a very prominent burning sensation. Will I continue using this product? Who knows, I’ll try it out for couple more days, preferably on the weekends just in case I pong up the work place if it doesn’t last throughout the day (based on other reviews it doesn’t seem to).

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for A$14.99.

Priscilla

PriscillaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Burning underarms instantly

I bought this product a few weeks ago and decided to give it ago finally, instantly felt heat / burning under my armpits. Skin went red, I washed it off and applied my normal deodorant (no pong) and the burning sensation went away. Threw it straight in the bin. No thanks never again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$7.99.

Annie

Annie

Itchy rash :(

Really liked it in the beginning, didn't mind the smell, used it daily. Then about a month after using it, both armpits developed itchy rashes. Had to stop using it immediately :(

Purchased in April 2019.

Rhonda

RhondaQueensland

CAUSED A RASH

Tea tree is never a charming smell but I was willing to smell like antibacterial soap if it worked as previous aluminium free roll on deodorants didn’t work that well. I don’t sweat much so I was thrilled that it worked great for me. But in less than a week I got a terrible pimply, itchy rash under both arms. There’s just too many nasties in the ingredients list for my liking.

Purchased in April 2019.

merrilyn.tattersall

merrilyn.tattersallPortland, Victoria

Great affordable product

Love this product; excellent value for money compared to similar aluminium free options!
Would highly recommend & not sure why others here don't like it. Much better than the more expensive brands & i can get it at the supermarket with all the groceries

Makes me feel sick instantly.

I am sensitive to toxic substances. This stuff caused me instant nausea and rapid breathing. Would never have bought this toxic concoction if the ingredient print was large enough to read without needing my glasses and strong light. I love tea tree oil. This product is very deceiving.

Ford

FordMelbourne

Nice, If You Don't Mind Smelling Like Antiseptic

I stopped using aluminium-based roll ons many years ago and purchased this one last year instead of my usual brand. It goes on well and seems to stay put, but the smell for me is unpleasant. I think it would be okay if you worked outdoors and perhaps better for a male (no offence girls) because it is not a sexy or even feminine smell. I like musk and vanilla and wood fragrances and often wear men's aftershave, so I'm not sure I'm explaining myself well, but let me put it to you straight - you won't win any hearts wearing it (unless you like koalas). I also didn't notice it stopping me from perspiring either, despite being called "anti-perspirant".

Tegan

Tegan

Gave me a rash and smelly armpits

Tried it out for a couple months so gave it a red hot go. Doesn't last all day. Even reapplying halfway through the day I still end up with smelly, sweaty arm pits. Plus it gave me a rash under my armpits! Not fun and painful.

Great except for the rash.

I love that this product is better for me than the mainstream chemical based products, but unfortunately it doesn't last all day and has given me a rash under both arms. Such a shame. Will have to look for another product.

notruly

notrulyAustralia

I love how clean & fresh it makes the boys smell

Love it!!!

This is the first time I have found a natural deodorant that worked for me. I have no body odor and it really works. Now I am having trouble getting more.