• Battery Life
Roni L.

Roni L.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy it

Have it since 2018. $19/mth. After 3 months the watch already have problems and need to send back. It happen a few times. Battery life is short. Charging plate always got problem....... Not recommended

Purchased for $359.00.

PCJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check Coverage

We were advised that the phone is on the 3G network, and that we might have issues given our location. We checked the 3G coverage map and all looked good - so we purchased. It rarely works for a phone call and doesn't work for SMS - and the location tracker (kind of the point!) won't work either because of 'poor' coverage. Beaware that just because you apparently have 3G coverage, that does not mean it will actually work. Oh and the service staff will be curt and condesending post purchase.

Purchased in November 2019.

ATMossman

ATMossmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for Kids

Highly impressed by this watch. Purchased instore. Easy set up, easy charge. A like the fence feature which enables me to set up a boundary and if my child exits that boundary I and all emergency contacts are contacted via SOS message.

Purchased in October 2019 at Ed's PCs for $199.99.

Dan S

Dan SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great device for holidays!

Purchased in March 2019 at TicTocTrack for $120.00.

Not happy customer

Very reliable product and app

Purchased in March 2019 for $215.94.

Kasey

KaseyPeel, WA

Very Dissapointed Waste of Money

Very disappointed with this watch. We purchased it for my daughter for her Birthday and the coverage is ridiculous. Its forever dropping out, not in range, wont connect. The pedometer hardly ever works. And the battery doesn't stay charged for long. I have contact the company a few time about it & they have told me they have no control over coverage. However I expected it to be much like my phone. If my phone works the watch should work. Very disappointing Birthday Gift.

Purchased in September 2018.

Davinia

DaviniaLaunceston, TAS

Very poor instructions on setting up

Received this watch a few days ago and so far I'm extremely disappointed. Not able to get any data connection and very difficult to find any info on getting it to work. In theory it sounds like a great idea, but I've already had enough. Ready to post it back. Don't waste your time or money

Purchased in May 2019 for $209.00.

Ash

AshPerth, WA

Would not recommend

I bought this watch for my daughter about a year ago and noticed straight away that the battery would not last long. I put it on her before school at 8:30 and by 2:40 just after school it was almost flat. I also had problems with the charging clip and had that replaced ( the customer service I can not fault emails were promptly replies to and they sent me a charging clip straight away) my only issue was with the watch. I also found tracking very hit and miss. Sometimes it was accurate sometimes not.
I have moved on to a new watch for her, one that I bought at my local JB hifi and I have not looked back. Very simple to use, tracking is accurate and battery life is excellent. Would not recommend this watch.

Purchased in January 2018.

SazalSydney, NSW

It’s waste of money!

Please don’t buy this product, it’s a crappy one, poor build quality, bad app, very bad battery life, cannot be monitored when it’s off and very easy to turn it off, it’s not rugged and not waterproof; now you tell me why would you give your kid such a product!,I did so I don’t want anyone else would do the same mistake. Just buy your kid a mobile phone if you really need to get in touch with them all the time.

Purchased in October 2018.

A Life Saver!

We've had one since May 2015, and it has been a life-saver. Our adult mentally disabled son is an escape artist and a wanderer. My wife used to spend hours searching streets to find him and bring him home safely. Now, it's a simple exercise to locate his whereabouts and keep him safe. He enjoys more freedom and we have peace of mind. The TicTocTrack staff have been nothing short of amazing in their support whenever we had a problem with the unit. A replacement loan watch arrives within a day or two of the phone call and the check and repair of our unit is done within a very short time span. I recommend this product without reservation.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Thanks for the lovely review Arthur, it has been a pleasure having you as one of our longest serving customers :) Looking forward to many more years to come.

Raz

RazSydney

Poor battery life, tracking not accurate and messages delayed... do not recommend

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Shan

Shan

Love my TicToc Watch

I have just recently received my TTT Watch for my young daughter and we both absolutely love it. The website was informative prior to ordering so I knew exactly what I was getting, the plan I chose fits our budget and lifestyle choices. My daughter loves the stylish look of the watch. When I was setting it up upon first receiving it, I had a few queries about some things and received immediate feedback from the TTT customer service people that was very helpful and addressed all my questions. I feel confident that should I need to contact them again, I am sure they will be just as helpful.
No problems with the watch or the app so far. So glad we made this purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Hi Shan so lovely to hear you and your daughter are enjoying your new TicTocTrack watch. Please don't hesitate to give us a call, email or jump online for a chat if we can help with anything else. Welcome to the TicTocTrack family.

2nd watch.Not charging

Your service is outstanding polite punctual patient.My patient is not well and it’s causing me grief not have charge when I need it.Please tell me if I’m doing something wrong .I don’t think I’m that stupid not do charge correctly can someone ahead some light .It charges if I sit a bottle of water on it

September 6th 2018 Update: The must have lil blue Baby sitter

This is the best device I could have ever purchased. When you need peace of mind For Grannies ,Children ,Or just needing to be accessible yourself to loved ones This lil Blue device is a must have .. Affordable and money well spent.. we had a rocky start at the beginning but I must say we’re cruizing just beautifully now .. Everyone needs This Tic Toc in their life

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Linda Prior

Linda PriorELDERSLIE

Awesome product & great service!

After our 4 year old son went missing for over 10 mins last year at a Caravan Park we were not taking any chances by going away again without a tracking device. We were so happy with the product that TTT delivered and will definitely recommend to family & friends. The watches are very user friendly and my kids loved wearing them! Having the rental option is perfect for us as we only need it over the Christmas break. Thanks again TTT :)

Louise H.TicTocTrack

Hi Linda glad to hear this Christmas break was a less stressful one and the kids loved wearing their TicTocTrack watches. Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review :)

Review collected in partnership with TicTocTrack

Great idea ..nice concerned people ..

I ordered the watch tues,chatted on Facebook called emailed,and was answered patiently..my Grandson started the new term today ,with the 3G watch on his wrist ,all set up ,thank you

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Thanks Leigh always a pleasure helping our customers out. Hope your Grandson has a great year at school.

Find out how TicTocTrack compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

First contact with sale rep was prompt, polite and informative. Great education at site when first arrived.Excellent follow up availability with 1300 ...telephone help line. Easy to use, even for those of us with little IT experience. The product looks like an actual watch - residents with dementia like the look of it and happy to wear it. More colour options would be good, but not a big issue. Very happy have recommended the product, better than other similar products on the market. Great customer focused service at all levels.

Louise H.TicTocTrack

Hi Holly, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Really glad you found our solution easy to use and as we pride ourselves on our customer service it is lovely to hear that you were well looked after.

Kitty

KittyAU

A brilliant choice for piece of mind.

We are so happy we went with Tic Toc Track. Apart from it giving our son some Independence and us piece of mind, the staff at TTT are so quick to help out with any questions making it so easy for parents. They even answered my question on Christmas Eve! It's still not perfect (but only minor - eg: sends speed alerts to all contacts) but they are very keen to listen to feedback and try and fix these issues asap which is refreshing. We have had a few questions and they reply so quickly which a lot of other places do not so 5 stars because of their attention to customer service. Our son loves it - it's easy to use and very convenient.

Louise H.TicTocTrack

So glad to hear your son is loving his TicTocTrack watch. We love to hear any customer feedback and take it all on board so we can improve our solution for our customers. Thanks for all your thoughts and suggestions :)

This watch is amazing!

I can’t rave about this watch enough! It’s perfect for our little family! The TicTocTrack watch does everything that’s it’s supposed to do and more! Gives my son the freedom an 11year old should have and gives me piece of mind that he’s safe! I highly recommend!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that TicTocTrack is giving your 11 year the freedom to get out and explore :)

Jodie M

Jodie MBrisbane

The TicTocTrack watch meets our needs perfectly.

I'm so pleased we have this watch. When it comes to my child's safety, it is very reassuring for all of us. My daughter's own words are "it makes me feel safer, because my parents can track me down if I get lost".

I also love the message option as it allows me to make contact if I'm running late, or to send a reminder to bring something home from school.

The watch is very easy to use and we have never had an issue. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Louise H.TicTocTrack

Thank Jodie, we are so happy to hear that your child feels safer when she is wearing her TicTocTrack watch.

Outstanding service!

I have been so impressed with the service I have received from you and your company.
You answered all my questions promptly and have carried through with everything you promised. I was so delighted when I received the two watches yesterday as you advised I would and also to receive the refund of the first month’s fees immediately. I would recommend your company in an instant!
Again, thank you so much for making this purchase so effortless and I am sure my grandchildren (and their parents) will enjoy the watches at Christmas and beyond. I am looking forward to see how well the watches work.

Louise H.TicTocTrack

Hi Louise, so glad to hear that we have answered all your questions, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas with your TicTocTrack watches.

Rachael M.

Rachael M.asked

My main criteria for buying my child a smart watch is the accuracy of the GPS. how accurate if the GPS on the 3G watch, in the open and indoors?
Especially overseas though, I want to use this watch for travelling to the snow with children and want to be able to find them in the unlikely event we get separated. Is it accurate to within 5 metres?

Louise H.TicTocTrack

HI Rachael, Thanks for getting in touch with us. Our watch is able to provide a location address using Google Maps so will essentially provide you with a street address. To answer your question about accuracy within a 5 meter range, if you were to look for the watch location via the app it will only be able to tell the address of the ski slope for example - not the exact spot on the slope. With regard to general outdoor accuracy, as long as the watch has both 3G network and data coverage then it will be able to regularly provide location updates. I hope this helps to answer your question. If you require any further details please contact us via enquiries@tictoctrack.com.au or 1300 872 256. Thank you

Andy

Andyasked

Can you tell me the IP rating of thew watch please. For being relatively waterproof it should be above IP65

Sazal

It’s not waterproof and the charge doesn’t last kong, not really a very good product.

Louise H.TicTocTrack

Hi Andy the TicTocTrack watch is only water resistant so fine for being splashed while washing hands but not designed to be worn while swimming or bathing. Unfortunately you will find all of these types of devices are unlikely to be completely waterproof due to the need to insert a SIM and other inputs that make it hard stop water ingress. With regards to the previous comment the battery lasts between 12 - 24 hours however is largely dependent on the network coverage, we recommend Telstra to ensure the best coverage and our customer service centre is more than happy to help with set up or tech support to tweak various settings to ensure the best battery life for your watch.

Not happy customerasked

Can I use other plans you can get from the market for the watch?

Sazal

You can but I used one what came with the watch.

Louise H.TicTocTrack

As Sazal has mentioned you can use the SIM that is supplied with the watch, however we are just launching our BYO SIM service plans which allow you to use your own SIM in the watch. Please note we recommend using a SIM on the Telstra network to ensure you get the best coverage. If you would like more info of our BYO SIM plan before it is available on our website please give us a call on 1300 872 256 or contact us via online chat on our website.

Get an answer from our members and TicTocTrack representatives