Tile Citi

Tile Citi

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BEST SHOP EVER

I went here to find tiles for my bathroom and laundry. staff where amazing especially kyle the girl there melissa was very helpful.

Amazing service!

I just came in here on the weekend to look at some tiles because we're renovating our bathroom and ensuite. I was served by a guy named Kyle. He was amazing! He was so friendly and happy to help! He Answered every question I had, was super knowledgeable and explained what the next steps my hubby and I had to do to prepare our walls before we tile. We've never done anything like this before and it was such an amazing experience to be able to walk in with out knowing anything and leave with a really good idea of what we need to do! The showroom has so many different options but Kyle helped us a lot work out what we were trying to go for! Will definitely be suggesting this shop to anyone! Amazing service, amazing staff!

Lee