Tile Mega Mart

Tile Mega Mart

2.5

Ryan

RyanSydney, NSW

Worst customer experience ever !!

Without doubt the worst Customer Service i have experienced anywhere!!
Sell you the world but when the product is faulty you won't hear from them.
Go elsewhere.
Tiles cracked and won't exchange them.

Grant Cotter

Grant CotterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

awful customer service

Called to order tiles on special only to be told plenty in stock but cannot sell them for the advertised price as he talked to boss who said no imagine relying on them to have your tiles to complete a job

Nightmare!

We sourced tiles from TMM at Smithfield via our builder. Tiles were On sold several times and then when we were due to lay tiles, they were stuck on a ship which wouldn’t arrive for 6+ weeks.

In the interest of continuing, we sourced tiles from elsewhere

TMM are now refusing to pay our money back ( paid in full) - for goods we haven’t even got?

Refuse to take phone calls and answer emails

Extremely poor service!

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Refund refused

We requested a refund for tiles ordered and they refused to return the full amount.

We have had no choice but to take this further and raise this case with fair trading

Grace C

Grace CSydney, NSW

Fast and quality job.

Ray was awesome. He offered a great price for a large format tile, amazing workmanship. Courteous, fast and quality job. I highly recommend Tile Mega Mart. They looked after everything. Job done in 3 days. Outstanding.

Jodie Hill

Jodie HillSydney, NSW

Very poor communication

Karen W.

Karen W.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

My father and I attended Mega Mart to purchase tiles for a kitchen renovation. We were looked after straight away. Maritta and Jasmine were very helpful and can't thank them enough for their input. Mega Mart have a huge array of tiles - small, big, colourful and different shapes - to suit all tastes and affordable prices. Thanks guys !!

Wonderful unusual tiles found here. And they made the process of buying and shipping interstate easy.

Kiro helped me purchase tiles for 2 bathrooms and a laundry renovation. Wonderful 3d tiles from Portobello tiles. I couldn't get them in WA. Kiro recommended a courier and all went smoothly.

Liza and Wiryadi

Liza and WiryadiSydney, NSW

Good product and good customer service

We just bought Portobello porcelain tiles from them. Since the first visit, I am happy with their customer service. Edna the CS officer was very kind and gave me quotation even though I was not very sure about the tile. She explained why I should choose that brand and about the benefit of having a good brand. Second visit Edna was with other customer and Harry (?) the Chinese guy served us and also explained some more information. Finally, we deal with them, and the delivery is on the day as we asked, even though it is a bit late, but overall experience makes us happy and confident we have a good product.

Glen

GlenHunter Region, NSW

Worst services I ever had when buying materials for my company

Store LocationNewcastle
Outraged

OutragedSydney

Delivery attempt number 4

Where is my money?

I ordered and paid for some tiles from Brazil. I was advised it would be 8 to 10 weeks. I cancelled the order after 16 weeks... yes that’s 4 months. The delay was holding up the renovations. That was at the beginning of November 2018. I am still chasing over $5400 and had to involve the bank and my solicitor. Three months have passed and still no luck. Don’t go near these guys they are basically not to be trusted.

One of the Brilliant Customer Services

One of the brilliant customer service I got from Tile Megamart from Smithfield store and specially thanks Mr. Michael who the best advisor, provided guidance from his professional experiences, he explained of quality of each and every tile I bought. For the price is very reasonable. Simply I can say he done a great customer service and I met my sophisticated expectations. I bought around $6000 tiles. That satisfaction bring me back for bought kitchen and toilets stuffs.

Megamart smithfield

We got good advice on tiles and toilet/vanities at good prices and Ray done a great job laying the tiles then installing the toilets and vanities very helpful and friendly.

Top service and product at Smithfield

We looked for tiles all over Sydney for our new house. At Tile Mega Mart Smithfield we didn't only find tiles the met our sophisticated expectations, we found great customer service and professional guidance. Harry and Anmol are a great team!!! Keep up the good work.

Find out how Tile Mega Mart compares to other Home Care Shops

Brittany at the newcastle, tighes tile mega mart

Mick

MickSydney

Stay Away from Tile Megamart!

This was the absolute worst customer experience that i have ever had! The company is deceitful and is now holding nearly $2000 of our money after providing misleading advice. Please be warned to stay away from them!!

November 6th 2018 Update: Absolutely worst customer experience ever!!!!

It took six months a trip to Fair Trading before we got our money back. They were dishonest and deceitful, and kept more that $1800 for our money after providing misleading information, and a product that we never received.

Dennis

DennisSydney

Highly recommended!

Excellent Service . Very friendly.Excellent price.

The team at Rosebery were friendly and very supportive. Especially Gerard the manager. I found Gerard to be honest and genuine. Thank you team at tile mart for your support and ongoing business. I will continue to purchase my tiles from you. If you have an issue just reach out to Gerard his genuine and really wants to help. Thank you

malaus

malausSYDNEY

Would not recommened to anybody

Inferior product, poor service, poor communication, do not look after customer needs, for ever asking to reply to my emails.