Tile Mega Mart

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very poor communication

The Rosebery store won’t give me a refund for two packs of tiles that were in stock and I followed there very own refund instructions.

I had previously bought tiles from these guys and my tiler thought we’d be short so I ordered two more boxes. We soon discovered the boxes were hidden under some timber at home and I called back [name removed] to cancel the order. He told me to call back in the morning as the computers were turned off for the day( which I didn’t believe). I called back and spoke to [name removed] who informed me that the refund can only be processed by my sales person. 2 hours later [name removed] calls me and he will issue the refund less 30% as this is what their wholesaler will charge. What a load of crap. I initially canceled the order within an hour of placing it and when I called the wholesaler to question such a ridiculous charge he told me that they don’t charge. Tile megamart are full of crap with zero integrity. Stay away from them!

Store LocationTile megamart Rosebery

Excellent Customer Service

My father and I attended Mega Mart to purchase tiles for a kitchen renovation. We were looked after straight away. Maritta and Jasmine were very helpful and can't thank them enough for their input. Mega Mart have a huge array of tiles - small, big, colourful and different shapes - to suit all tastes and affordable prices. Thanks guys !!

Store LocationTighes Hill

Wonderful unusual tiles found here. And they made the process of buying and shipping interstate easy.

Kiro helped me purchase tiles for 2 bathrooms and a laundry renovation. Wonderful 3d tiles from Portobello tiles. I couldn't get them in WA. Kiro recommended a courier and all went smoothly.

Store LocationRosebery

Good product and good customer service

We just bought Portobello porcelain tiles from them. Since the first visit, I am happy with their customer service. Edna the CS officer was very kind and gave me quotation even though I was not very sure about the tile. She explained why I should choose that brand and about the benefit of having a good brand. Second visit Edna was with other customer and Harry (?) the Chinese guy served us and also explained some more information. Finally, we deal with them, and the delivery is on the day as we asked, even though it is a bit late, but overall experience makes us happy and confident we have a good product.

Store LocationSmithfield

Worst services I ever had when buying materials for my company

Newcastle branch Very hard to deal with, After they take your money. They over charge on transport $600 for 1.3 hr drive to delivery location the give you 1 hour notice of delivery that was at 4.45 am in the morning and delivered the tiles at 6 am with no one on building site so they just dropped them on the driveway spoke to the transport dispatcher asked her to return and move the tiles into the prepared secure location and she declined with the comment read the terms and conditions. There was no communication between client and Tile Mega Mart to arrange a delivery time, their attitude to not fix the problem was pathetic.
I have spoken to other builders/tilers and they have has similar experiences, wrong glue turning up or delivery's not even showing up when arranged also broken tiles and they will not replace under warranty.

Would not use the guys ever again just very average company

Store LocationNewcastle

Delivery attempt number 4

1. Supposed to be delivered to Rosebery warehouse 14 Jan then found out were still in Newcastle. 2 Organised delivery again this time to house. Delivered to Rosebery. 3 organised delivery to house but truck couldn’t deliver as there wasn’t a big enough turning circle and returned to Newcastle. 4. Newcastle truck delivered it to Rosebery. 5. Dispatch phone number rings off hook. Repeated calls through to dispatch get reverted to sales phone number. 6. Finally sales guy talks to manager who will contact me on Monday to organise a time some time next week!!!! Final Reno waiting for tiles and costing me $600 a week lost rent. Never again. In a positive note the staff are friendly and helpful on phone but what does it matter if I can’t get my tiles?!

Where is my money?

I ordered and paid for some tiles from Brazil. I was advised it would be 8 to 10 weeks. I cancelled the order after 16 weeks... yes that’s 4 months. The delay was holding up the renovations. That was at the beginning of November 2018. I am still chasing over $5400 and had to involve the bank and my solicitor. Three months have passed and still no luck. Don’t go near these guys they are basically not to be trusted.

One of the Brilliant Customer Services

One of the brilliant customer service I got from Tile Megamart from Smithfield store and specially thanks Mr. Michael who the best advisor, provided guidance from his professional experiences, he explained of quality of each and every tile I bought. For the price is very reasonable. Simply I can say he done a great customer service and I met my sophisticated expectations. I bought around $6000 tiles. That satisfaction bring me back for bought kitchen and toilets stuffs.

Megamart smithfield

We got good advice on tiles and toilet/vanities at good prices and Ray done a great job laying the tiles then installing the toilets and vanities very helpful and friendly.

Top service and product at Smithfield

We looked for tiles all over Sydney for our new house. At Tile Mega Mart Smithfield we didn't only find tiles the met our sophisticated expectations, we found great customer service and professional guidance. Harry and Anmol are a great team!!! Keep up the good work.

Brittany at the newcastle, tighes tile mega mart

Brittany at the newcastle, tighes tile mega mart, has just made the whole bathroom tile selection process a pleasure. On the day I visited in person, she was welcoming, friendly and give me relevant, accurate information and advice on each and every tile I enquired about, was up to date on current trends, but overall, helped me make choices that suited me, and my lifestyle, and assisted to find exactly what I wanted. I needed to purchase further meterage of the wall tile a week later, and she helped me again to do an over the phone purchase to secure the correct batch number and match for the order. Even though I have a close to 4 hour drive to the store, I would never shop anywhere else for any future tile purchase, and would highly recommend anyone else to check out Mega TIle Mart and Brittany for any purchase. It has been well worth my trip, and apart from the excellent service, and incredible range, the excellent prices that I received for my bathroom just topped off a wonderful shopping experience .... Thank you again Brittany, it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with you,

Stay Away from Tile Megamart!

This was the absolute worst customer experience that i have ever had! The company is deceitful and is now holding nearly $2000 of our money after providing misleading advice. Please be warned to stay away from them!!

November 6th 2018 Update: Absolutely worst customer experience ever!!!!

It took six months a trip to Fair Trading before we got our money back. They were dishonest and deceitful, and kept more that $1800 for our money after providing misleading information, and a product that we never received.

Highly recommended!

I have to say our experience from start to finish at Tile Megamart has been nothing but remarkable. I could not have enough nice things to say about the guys. For a couple who had zero experience nor knowledge about tiles, Gerard (Ged) and the team made it extremely easy and informative. TMM was the first shop we visited followed by 4 others. In the end, it was pretty obvious that TMM is bar none in terms of the product range and quality. It certainly helped when we fully trusted Ged and the team especially when it was 2 weeks before Christmas. From the delivery of tiles, to the replacement of tiles (when they were broken in transit), nothing was too difficult or hassle for them. There is without a shadow of a doubt that I would return to them as customers again. Keep up the tremendous good work, guys....

Excellent Service . Very friendly.Excellent price.

The team at Rosebery were friendly and very supportive. Especially Gerard the manager. I found Gerard to be honest and genuine. Thank you team at tile mart for your support and ongoing business. I will continue to purchase my tiles from you. If you have an issue just reach out to Gerard his genuine and really wants to help. Thank you

Would not recommened to anybody

Inferior product, poor service, poor communication, do not look after customer needs, for ever asking to reply to my emails.

Great to deal with no issues

Always helpful friendly and great to deal with as I do a lot dealing there very happy I would highly recommend.

AAA Rating on Service and Product

Tile Mega Mart Smithfield was recommended to me by a close friend.

My first visit was amazing as I had the pleasure of dealing with friendly and very professional staff who had extensive knowledge of their product.

When I went back again this year, I met Ray, who not only knew his products inside out, but went out of his way to listen to what I required and presented me with a solution that was above and beyond what I expected.

Ray spent hours discussing options, colour schemes and house style. We went through various magazines and without having seen my house, Ray sold me exacrtly what I was looking for .

It was daunting walking through such a huge shop with a sea of options, but Ray made it so easy for me and I ended up buying a 100 square metres of jacaranda patina tiles. It was a brilliant choice. Thank you Ray. I have now discoverd your Interior Design skills!!!

Non receipt of ties

Tiles order from Newcastle Store 50% deposit paid. Told by sales person that they would source tiles from Sydney outlets. Then informed that 31m2 available same batch, we required 25 m2. Then a week later told that someone bought the lot from the Sydney outlet
So we cancelled our order and request a refund and were told our refund would have to be processed by the accounts department and we should have our refund in a week or so.
Very poor would not recommend this company.

Generally Positive Experience

Tile Mart was helpful in relation to supporting me with the renovation of two bathrooms. Kemal supported me with this and he was friendly and professional. The tile suggestions were good and I was under some pressure given my original choice (with another supplier) was not available. I would suggest another delivery arrangement - the price was exorbitant and I was in fact over charged. I then had to go back to the shop to get my refund which was inconvenient.

Wouldn’t recommend

I paid an additional $600 to purchase the tiles from tile Megamart as I needed them by a certain date. Tiles didn’t turn up when organised. When they did turn up, they were left on the footpath when I was on holidays. Some tiles were also broken. Harry from the Smithfield store was rude and difficult to deal with.

I would recommend using another supplier.