Tile Mega Mart

Tile Mega Mart

Delivery attempt number 4

1. Supposed to be delivered to Rosebery warehouse 14 Jan then found out were still in Newcastle. 2 Organised delivery again this time to house. Delivered to Rosebery. 3 organised delivery to house but truck couldn’t deliver as there wasn’t a big enough turning circle and returned to Newcastle. 4. Newcastle truck delivered it to Rosebery. 5. Dispatch phone number rings off hook. Repeated calls through to dispatch get reverted to sales phone number. 6. Finally sales guy talks to manager who will contact me on Monday to organise a time some time next week!!!! Final Reno waiting for tiles and costing me $600 a week lost rent. Never again. In a positive note the staff are friendly and helpful on phone but what does it matter if I can’t get my tiles?!

Where is my money?

I ordered and paid for some tiles from Brazil. I was advised it would be 8 to 10 weeks. I cancelled the order after 16 weeks... yes that’s 4 months. The delay was holding up the renovations. That was at the beginning of November 2018. I am still chasing over $5400 and had to involve the bank and my solicitor. Three months have passed and still no luck. Don’t go near these guys they are basically not to be trusted.

One of the Brilliant Customer Services

One of the brilliant customer service I got from Tile Megamart from Smithfield store and specially thanks Mr. Michael who the best advisor, provided guidance from his professional experiences, he explained of quality of each and every tile I bought. For the price is very reasonable. Simply I can say he done a great customer service and I met my sophisticated expectations. I bought around $6000 tiles. That satisfaction bring me back for bought kitchen and toilets stuffs.

Megamart smithfield

We got good advice on tiles and toilet/vanities at good prices and Ray done a great job laying the tiles then installing the toilets and vanities very helpful and friendly.

Top service and product at Smithfield

We looked for tiles all over Sydney for our new house. At Tile Mega Mart Smithfield we didn't only find tiles the met our sophisticated expectations, we found great customer service and professional guidance. Harry and Anmol are a great team!!! Keep up the good work.

Brittany at the newcastle, tighes tile mega mart

Brittany at the newcastle, tighes tile mega mart, has just made the whole bathroom tile selection process a pleasure. On the day I visited in person, she was welcoming, friendly and give me relevant, accurate information and advice on each and every tile I enquired about, was up to date on current trends, but overall, helped me make choices that suited me, and my lifestyle, and assisted to find exactly what I wanted. I needed to purchase further meterage of the wall tile a week later, and she helped me again to do an over the phone purchase to secure the correct batch number and match for the order. Even though I have a close to 4 hour drive to the store, I would never shop anywhere else for any future tile purchase, and would highly recommend anyone else to check out Mega TIle Mart and Brittany for any purchase. It has been well worth my trip, and apart from the excellent service, and incredible range, the excellent prices that I received for my bathroom just topped off a wonderful shopping experience .... Thank you again Brittany, it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with you,

Stay Away from Tile Megamart!

This was the absolute worst customer experience that i have ever had! The company is deceitful and is now holding nearly $2000 of our money after providing misleading advice. Please be warned to stay away from them!!

November 6th 2018 Update: Absolutely worst customer experience ever!!!!

It took six months a trip to Fair Trading before we got our money back. They were dishonest and deceitful, and kept more that $1800 for our money after providing misleading information, and a product that we never received.

Highly recommended!

I have to say our experience from start to finish at Tile Megamart has been nothing but remarkable. I could not have enough nice things to say about the guys. For a couple who had zero experience nor knowledge about tiles, Gerard (Ged) and the team made it extremely easy and informative. TMM was the first shop we visited followed by 4 others. In the end, it was pretty obvious that TMM is bar none in terms of the product range and quality. It certainly helped when we fully trusted Ged and the team especially when it was 2 weeks before Christmas. From the delivery of tiles, to the replacement of tiles (when they were broken in transit), nothing was too difficult or hassle for them. There is without a shadow of a doubt that I would return to them as customers again. Keep up the tremendous good work, guys....

Excellent Service . Very friendly.Excellent price.

The team at Rosebery were friendly and very supportive. Especially Gerard the manager. I found Gerard to be honest and genuine. Thank you team at tile mart for your support and ongoing business. I will continue to purchase my tiles from you. If you have an issue just reach out to Gerard his genuine and really wants to help. Thank you

Would not recommened to anybody

Inferior product, poor service, poor communication, do not look after customer needs, for ever asking to reply to my emails.

Great to deal with no issues

Always helpful friendly and great to deal with as I do a lot dealing there very happy I would highly recommend.

AAA Rating on Service and Product

Tile Mega Mart Smithfield was recommended to me by a close friend.

My first visit was amazing as I had the pleasure of dealing with friendly and very professional staff who had extensive knowledge of their product.

When I went back again this year, I met Ray, who not only knew his products inside out, but went out of his way to listen to what I required and presented me with a solution that was above and beyond what I expected.

Ray spent hours discussing options, colour schemes and house style. We went through various magazines and without having seen my house, Ray sold me exacrtly what I was looking for .

It was daunting walking through such a huge shop with a sea of options, but Ray made it so easy for me and I ended up buying a 100 square metres of jacaranda patina tiles. It was a brilliant choice. Thank you Ray. I have now discoverd your Interior Design skills!!!

Non receipt of ties

Tiles order from Newcastle Store 50% deposit paid. Told by sales person that they would source tiles from Sydney outlets. Then informed that 31m2 available same batch, we required 25 m2. Then a week later told that someone bought the lot from the Sydney outlet
So we cancelled our order and request a refund and were told our refund would have to be processed by the accounts department and we should have our refund in a week or so.
Very poor would not recommend this company.

Generally Positive Experience

Tile Mart was helpful in relation to supporting me with the renovation of two bathrooms. Kemal supported me with this and he was friendly and professional. The tile suggestions were good and I was under some pressure given my original choice (with another supplier) was not available. I would suggest another delivery arrangement - the price was exorbitant and I was in fact over charged. I then had to go back to the shop to get my refund which was inconvenient.

Wouldn’t recommend

I paid an additional $600 to purchase the tiles from tile Megamart as I needed them by a certain date. Tiles didn’t turn up when organised. When they did turn up, they were left on the footpath when I was on holidays. Some tiles were also broken. Harry from the Smithfield store was rude and difficult to deal with.

I would recommend using another supplier.

Unable to supply us with the tiles we ordered and paid for, they oversold our tiles and tried to giv

This is the worse company I’ve ever dealt with. Customer service is nonexistent. We were dealing with the Newcastle branch.

Good range and straightforward service

I have purchased on numerous occasions from both smithfield and alexandria warehouses. Even though they are busy I always get served. Prices very competitive and the range is extensive. You will always find what you need at the right price

Rude and arrogant manager.

Went in and spoke to a very helpful man organised everything how ever the computers were down so we went back the next morning to finalise and a pay a 50% deposit like we were told. The man was not there to help us so we spoke to another sales staff, after telling thus lady what we wanted the manager walked in and thus is when our PROBLEM started.
Some of the prices we received the day before the MANAGER put them up and tried charging us more and that they were marked wrong but we had been in there on 4 different occasions and all the prices were the same as we got quoted the day before. Also got told no its not a 50% deposit, you need to pay in full.
MANAGER criticised what we wanted for our bathroom saying that it's dated and doesn't look nice. She was the one that was dated.
While we were at the counter they had a complaint come in over the phone for wrong tiles. The MANAGERS response was no they are wrong that's what they ordered so too bad.

This was at the Newcastle store.

Poor service is only the start - Illegal, poor quality tiles being sold as premium product

We ordered well over 60sqm of tiles for a couple of bathrooms we have to do. We were told the tiles we chose were among some of the best in store, unfortunately when our tilers took delivery and were looking to lay, the bow was significant across every single box.

One in every 8 tiles approximately was selected as appropriate by our tilers (who are highly experienced and were pragmatic about the situation - not simply looking to delay their own work!).

Tile Megamart Alexandria also kept indicating that every single tile ever made has a bow in it but all would be within a tolerance. The Bow is in excess of 3mm each side across my entire order (1.5 tonne of tiles!).

We were told they would come out to replace any tiles that were not within tolerance - this, again, has not been the case and they are now requesting a call out charge to tell us what they indicate on the phone (and that is that we should be using 'special clips' - another scam they are running to sell you a method for a couple hundred more).

Our tilers have been tiling for 15 years and know every single technique on the market and have trialled all 10 types of pressure clips - they are in fact using 6 clips per tile in some cases, as opposed to the usual 2 that is needed for descent tiles.

We paid premium prices, and received a sub par product, with no after service and only claims to try and scam us further.

I would strongly urge any renovators to stay well away from Tile Megamart.

Kind regards.

If you can't pick up on the day, stay away.

I have purchased tiles from this Tile Mega Mart in Alexandria before, however, my most recent interaction with them was nothing short of terrible. They had mixed up my order and failed to put in my request for delivery. As a result, the tiles did not get delivered on the day and I had to go and pick them up myself at considerable inconvenience and cost. I am now in a dispute in getting me money back for the delivery that never happened. Worst customer service when dealing with issues.