Timbecon

2.8

John M

John MAU

Supply and Delivery

After some specific wood oil. Their price was competitive and delivery charge reasonable. Delivery to Sydney was only 4 days. Have bought other items from them and very satisfied with the service.

ELIJAH

ELIJAHNewcastle

Non exsistant Warranty Department

Dont order online from these guys. They use toll and are terrible at delivering products. got charged for a tail drop $90. driver walked the product across the road and put it in the garage. had an issue with the room filter remote i ordered. still no response for these guys over 2 weeks i called the store got told i had to email which i did a week and a half before calling.

Service

I have bought a number of items from Timbecon.
I ordered an item Sunday afternoon online and got it Tuesday in Wodonga.
Great service.

Hardware Shops

Find out how Timbecon compares to other Hardware Shops

sherwood wetstone grinder

I bought the Sherwood wetstone grinder from Timbecon. The machine developed a fault with the speed control unit and a replacement was sent out immediately before I packaged the faulty one to return. The replacement unit developed the same problem within less than 6 months and Timbecon would not replace it immediately without receipt of the faulty one even though I had sent a video of the unit showing exactly the same fault with jerky rotation. Timbecon decided to refund the full cost of the unit and I will not be purchasing Sherwood brand (made in China) again. I have opted for Tormek T-8 as a replacement (made in Germany). unfortunately, Chinese copies just don't cut the mustard.

Stefanio

StefanioSydney, NSW

Love the Narex Cryo chisel set I just received and great service from all at Timbecon !!

Christina kept me advised on progress with my goods and eta on delivery arrival.
When goods were on way to destination I had excellent tracking and package well presented in box.

Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Serious issues?

I ordered a Sherwood belt and disc sander from them. The product didn't go together properly and I had to replace screws and grind back the guard to make it fit. Despite emailing them twice with detailed photos of the problem, they never replied? They have slick internet promotion advertising, which leaves you impressed? Then you buy something, and are less than impressed! It's a case of once bitten, twice shy for me.