Tiny Fox

Tiny Fox

Rob S

Rob SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic store and top honest service!

Excellent store & service! Great prices and very fast delivery. After-sales service was prompt and effective, far better than the manufacturer. Looking forward to shopping at Tiny Fox again, highly recommended!

Fifi

FifiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy delivery!

The parcel arrived so quick! Had to purchase a gift to be sent overseas for my niece's first birthday, and even with the Covid-19, postage was speedy! Now she has a very cuddly koala to hug! Thank you!

Naomi

NaomiSydney

Cutest soft toy

This cute soft toy koala was bought as a gift to send to a new baby in Denmark. I was very happy with the quality. It was just gorgeous. Delivery was very prompt and the item well packaged. Very happy customer. Would shop here again.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase

This bouncer is amazing my baby loves the bouncer and is happy to sit in it while I get things done. Great quality product would recommend. Fast delivery. Fantastic service

Madeline K.

Madeline K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what we needed!

Great product, easy to put together and install. Keeps our little one safe and sound during the night. Can be folded down easily if needed. Delivered quickly to the door.

Ams

Ams

Fabulous educational toy

Excellent transaction. Very straight forward. Educational globe arrived by post quickly and in great condition. It will be a fabulous toy for my grandson who will enjoy discovering all about the world.

Ana

AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

The playdoghtoy came perfect and my boy did enjoy it. It also arrived on time can't complain about it. Trackingwas easy too. Will highly recommend tiny fox to friends really

Lala Lamb Wool cot quilt

First time ordering from this website-

I found the minijumbuk LaLa wool cot quilt cheapest on tiny fox -

It was the quickest delivery two days from purchasing - -

Great service. Will order again from here

anonymous

anonymousSouthwest, VIC

Hard to work out

I got the baby bjorn carrier black cotton mix. It was so long ago now when it arrived and I still haven't used it. Shipping took absolutely ages it was a joke and I thought flat pack instructions were hard to work out omg....

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery

Ordered a baby bjorn bouncer from TinyFox, the price was a lot cheaper than the local baby bunting, even the delivery was cheaper. And the delivery time was faster than indicated on the online processing.

Bec B.

Bec B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product. Fast delivery!

This foldable travel mattress was perfect for the love and care portable cot we purchased. Definitely made the cot more comfortable for our baby. Delivery was super fast. Couldn’t be happier!

Your Friendly Gabs

Your Friendly GabsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great products, speedy delivery

We were gifted one of the Tiny Fox comforters when our baby was born. I ended up sewing dummies onto the corners so she could easily find them during her sleep. Worked a treat. And because she got attached to her comforter I bought 3 more as spares for if they get lost or spewed on. I thought Tiny Fox had good pricing and delivered fast.

R.All

R.AllGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great toy with loads of entertainment for kids to enjoy

My daughter loves the camera she enjoys the great games and taking pictures of everyone and using the different edits to make funny pictures . Great toy !!! Your child will love this toy if they love taking photos and playing games and all the other great features

Zoe L.

Zoe L.Northeast, VIC

Wonderful warm and snuggly sleep suit!!

Really happy with my two year olds sleep suit.
He is warm and snuggly and it fits perfectly.
The service was seamless and I highly recommend using this friendly and wonderful service.

Outstanding Customer Service

Tiny Fox Customer Service Staff were amazing and very helpful! Can’t wait to shop with again.
My tracking number was not working and they updated me every step of the way.

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

Super responsive & fast delivery

Looking for a wheelie suitcase for a 3rd birthday present - not only was it a great price, the team at Tiny Fox answered my questions promptly and ensured it was delivered in time ! It actually came within 2 days! Thanks Team

Kristina M.

Kristina M.Sydney, NSW

Always a pleasure

This is the second time I have ordered from Tiny Fox. The delivery is always fast, the prices of their products are great as they are not over priced and the transaction is always a smooth process.

Donna

Donna

this is so good for bathtime

bought this for grandchildren's bathtime fun and they love it. First time ordering from this company and it was so easy to place an order and delivery was only a couple of day.

RAD

RADSouthwest, VIC

Exactly what we were looking for and prompt delivery

My mum wanted something for her great grand-daughter so we checked online and found the perfect gift from Tiny Fox. Order confirmation, tracking and delivery all great. Very happy with the quality and price.

NatalieC

NatalieCMelbourne

Very quick and great price

First time ordering from these guys as they were the only ones in stock of what I was looking for. Service was great, including quick reply to an email as my delivery was going to be split.

Delivery (dispatch) was next day and quick.