Tiny Fox

Tiny Fox

Mort.

Mort.Wollongong

Perfect gift.

Love peek a boo bear. It's so contagious, makes everybody happy who hears it. A gift for a one year old who adores it. The delivery was fast, packaging great. A big thank you.

Marianne F.

Marianne F.Sydney, NSW

Perfect just what i wanted

A freind told me about a tiny fox product it was exactly what i needed it was shipped so fast and i was given up to date tracking received my parcel in a few days just given tiny fox details to my daughter will order again really happy

Sharon

SharonIllawarra, NSW

Great product, great service

We puchased the Babyrest Deluxe innerspring double quilted cot mattress after much research. Couldn't be more happier with the product and the great sevice. The delivery was super fast, ordered on the tues and delivered thurs. Would definitly recommend Tiny Fox.

Ainslie

AinslieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery

Competitive price on the item we bought (Bjorn bouncer). I Purchased it late Sunday afternoon and it arrived Monday morning. I Don’t even think it was express delivery! Amazingly quick.

Andrea Walker

Andrea WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tiny Fox delivers

Tiny Fox offered the most competitive online price for the product I required. Shipping was faster than predicted. I was very happy with the ease of ordering and prompt delivery.

Natasha

Natasha

Baby Bjorn bouncer is gorgeous

Delivery from Tiny Fox was timely and product arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Love the Baby Bjorn bouncer - great quality, colour is lovely, price competitive from Tiny Fox. Will definitely be buying from this store again. Free shipping was an added bonus. Thank-you :)

Adam N.

Adam N.South East Queensland, QLD

Good quality purchase

Well made, good value, looks exactly like the online pictures. Delivery was efficient and free over a spend of $49 which is something I like as a consumer!
Very happy with purchase

carol dennis

carol dennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bouncernette

Order arrived without delay, I was very with my purchase it was as described Excellent service and communication throughout the process. I would definitely buy again because the price was very competitive and great quality. Thank you

Fast delivery, easy checkout and products as described

Can't believe how fast we got our products in the midst of a pandemic. Products packaged well and as described. Check out and communication was easy and regular. Thank you!

Steriliser

The steriliser has stop working. I stated using the steriliser from the 7/5/20. I tried to turn it on today but wouldn’t work. This is not a good product. Thanks

Lynette

LynetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful bear that I purchased

Order processed quickly, fast delivery, I was kept up to date on the progress
Excellent service. I would recommend and I would purchase from this store again. Very happy with what I bought.

Bad delivery

I'd like to give a higher rating for my products but I still haven't recieved them going on 4 weeks later. If I had of known you use Fastway as o e of your couriers I would have purchased somewhere else. Fastway is the worst courier company in the whole of Australasia.

Fantastic service

What arrived was exactly what I ordered and quickly too. A big cuddly sloth so cute that my daughter wanted one too! (Yes I ordered the first one for myself haha).
Both arrived within a week of placing order.

Victoria

Victoria

Love Tiny Fox

I love using Tiny Fox! We’ve used this company for several orders and always impressed with the speed of delivery, communications, and the products we’ve received! I would highly recommend!

Happy customer :-)

Been looking for large playmat for ages and very happy to find Tiny Fox. Price was comparatively excellent, shipping was fast and the process was seamless. Would definitely buy again through this shop.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price, very fast delivery.

The Fridge to Go lunch boxes were as pictured and described. They were the best price, hence why I order from Tiny Fox and will continue to do so. Arrived within two days of ordering.

Lana

LanaSydney, NSW

Fast delivery, was exactly what I wanted, could not get over how quick I got it, was a very easy website to use, will definitely buy from Tiny Fix again

Michelle C.

Michelle C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service.

Order was quickly dispatched. Item was accurately described. Item gave a lot of joy to my grandson. Even his mum and dad loved this gift. Over all the service was excellent, description was accurate, delivery was quick.

Rachael

RachaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I asked a question about a product online and had a reply almost instantly! My product arrived very quickly. Great customer service and great quality product. I will definitely buy from tiny fox again!

Amazing company to deal with!

We purchased the baby Bjorn bouncer. Although our order arrived late due to Covid-19, Tiny Fox did everything they could to get it to us as NZ went into lockdown. Couldn’t recommend them enough! They were amazing at replying and even contacted the couriers on our behalf.