Tiny Fox

Tiny Fox

Product and service/delivery A+

High chair footrest works just as promised and is super cute. Tiny Fox offered the best price. It was dispatched quickly I was kept informed along the way. Great retail experience.

Haidee W.

Haidee W.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Speedy delivery

I purchased a baby seat and not only did Tiny Fix have the best price for the seat, it was delivered in record time. I was very impressed! I will definitely be shopping here again.

Troika

TroikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the bear and quick delivery

Bought for baby granddaughter and she took to it straight away as she had no bear. Tony Fox has such a fantastic range.

M. Kh

M. Kh

Very comfortable matress for the kids

It was quite difficult finding a comfortable mattress for my kids as most the reasonably priced ones out there feel like you're sleeping on direct springs. This one is very comfortable and the kids love it. Strongly recommend

My fabulous ‘Go the Fox to sleep’ black out blind.

Super easy to order. My order arrived 4-5 days after. I absolutely love my new travel blind. Highly recommend this product.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Great lunchbox at a great sale price and delivered super quick

Love our new B Box lunchbox, it’s a great size for school and easy to open and clean. Bought on sale as added bonus and was posted very quickly.

Happy with my purchase

My sleeping bag arrived within 2 days and was the best price online, would 100% buy from Tiny Fox again

Great product

Delivery was super fast even though it was the Christmas/New Year period. BBox’s are a great size for school lunches.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Tiny fox website is extremely easy to use. Prices are very fair and alot cheaper in some cases. Postage was very fast and communication was excellent. Our little elephant toy arrived in perfect condition as it was packed very well. Thank you, I have already recommended Tiny to a number of friends and family.

Slinky

SlinkySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the B Box lunchbox for my prep!

Super easy to use, great amount of space. Tiny fox was the cheapest to buy from and In Stock. Would definitely recommend!

Akshata Surati

Akshata SuratiIllawarra, NSW

Good products..!!

Thanks Tiny fox, we are happy with our products. Delivery was very slow though, something that could be improved in the future?

Sheriden R.

Sheriden R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service!

Very quick delivery, great products. One of our lunch boxes had a crack when it arrived. I advised Tiny Fox and they are sending out a new one. Terrific service! Highly recommend.

Lisa

LisaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Oh my goodness, fastest turnaround time EVER!!

Wow, Tiny Fox! We ordered a gorgeous Penny Scallan bag from you guys (best price on the Internet, by the way) and it arrived FAR more quickly than anything else we ordered at the same time- even though it was the week before Christmas! Very prompt delivery, beautifully boxed, lovely product. Ten out of ten!!

Delivery service

I was so looking forward to my new toy for our Baby but have yet to receive delivery. Our item has been sitting 40mins away for many weeks and communication has been slow with the delivery service. It's a pitty as Tiny fox seem like a good company and are not at fault.

Noelene L.

Noelene L.Hunter Region, NSW

happy customer

Very happy with my purchase came in time for Christmas prompt delivery. My grandson absolutely loves his fire station. Great customer service.

Find out how Tiny Fox compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Wish I had done more research, delivery by Aramex, not good

I ordered the Baby Love Easy move booster seat. It does not seem to have enough side height to keep a child from slipping sideways off the seat in the case of a sharp corner. I wish I had looked into it more before I bought. Tiny Fox dispatched quickly but the tracking by Aramex Couriers was faulty. It said it was in the Sydney depot for about a week, then suddenly turned up on my door step. The box was falling apart but the product was not damaged. Only issue with Tiny Fox is that I've tried several times to unsubscribe from their emails as I won't be ordering anything else. I'll keep hitting the unsubscribe and hopefully it will work soon!

Agustina

AgustinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good products, not great communication

Good products, some arrived quickly, but the cot mattress was very slow to arrive and they didn’t let me know this item wasn’t even in their warehouse when I ordered it. I would have appreciated an update, and also a speedier send (e.g express postage, which customer service were adamant about using because I apparently I had selected normal postage originally), since it ended up arriving a few days after the estimated date. I think they could have made a bit more of an effort to keep the customer happy.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Item is exactly as pictured and described!

Discovered Tiny Fox through Google during the Black Friday sales. Shipping couldn’t have been quicker (even during COVID and peak Christmas time!)
Received a beautiful soft bodied mermaid doll for my daughters first Christmas. Excellent price, a great first experience with Tiny Fox.

Terrible customer service

I ordered something for $240 from Tiny Fox NZ and I didn't receive what I ordered and my payment summary clearly states I ordered. Customer service have been no help at all and only respond to you if you keep following it up. Mistakes happen but communication from their end doesn't happen.

Delivery was late which is fine but had to follow this up- no communication from their end. The delivery came in a Nile box so I should of just ordered from Nile directly because I have never had a problem with them.

Amanda Q.

Amanda Q.

Another great ergo product

We have been working our way through the ergopouch range - our little one loves the sleep suit with legs so he can be free to get in weird & wonderful positions! Highly recommend