4.2

Return Claim MadeYes · No
4.4

Esjay
EsjaySouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Avoid - buy elsewhere with reliable shipping

So bad. Customer service is terrible and shipping timeframes are completely inaccurate. It’s already super late and the customer service said ‘just give us one more week’. Umm I am 38 weeks pregnant and waiting on a colostrum collection kit…… I need it now, not tomorrow and not in a week. My post tracking still says pending. The colostrum kit will be useless by the time it gets here.. if ever. So disappointing.
Taylah
TaylahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Don’t bother - poor communication and non existent shipping

Order placed and followed up twice as no shipping confirmation sent for weeks. Both times stated different dates and just kept saying wholesale supply issues. But none of this was communicated to myself. We needed these presents to give for a birthday present so had to source another present.
Have requested a full refund and cancelling order. We shall see how it goes. Wish I had read reviews prior to placing the order!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not recommend

Terrible shipping time. Order placed on 10th of Feb and no shipping information provided until after I sent an enquiry on 19th of Feb. Incorrect item was posted but refund has been issued. will not recommend and will not shop here again. Show details
Tamara L.
Tamara L.Sydney, NSW

Do not believe the return policy

My daughter has been looking for a trapeze with a particular mechanism that allows the bar to slide up the hanging ropes. It was not possible to tell from the photos if this trapeze did but we checked the return policy, 30 day returns no problem, so we bought it. TinyFox then refused to accept a return - not even to exchange or give a gift voucher. They do NOT accept returns unless there is a problem with the item. For an online shop where you are not able to view before purchase, especially when photos are limited, this is hugely inconvenient. We now have a trapeze we have to give away and buy a new one. I will NOT be buying from here again. I just hope other online stores don't follow suit.
Marla H
Marla H

Change Table Tiny Fox

Warning DO NOT buy from this company. I purchased black change table at $328.29 and it arrived brown.
When I tried to contact them about returning the product they didn't give me an option.I drove 1 hour to the address on the email to return it to the warehouse and the address doesn't exist. Please save yourself and don't order from them. Show details
Bridget H
Bridget HPerth, WA

Fast shipping and good prices

After ordering from Tiny Fox I decided to check the reviews. They were not the best, which was concerning as I needed the item asap. I contacted them to check the accuracy of the shipping estimates and they responded quickly.
The product arrived fairly quickly within the estimated time frame give or take a day or so (within 4 working days of order date, via Express Australia Post).
The baby bouncer looks great and was cheaper than many of their competitors.
It was overall a very good experience :)
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Terrible company

This is the worst company, do not order through. I ordered two items for my daughter, after a week nothing was dispatched, they advised there was a delay, weeks later nothing. They only sent one which I received over a month after I ordered it. I emailed to check on the second (identical item) and they said it was delayed. I then received an email saying it was delivered. I emailed them as I didn’t receive anything, I have security cameras - nothing was delivered. They sent through proof they have delivered it somewhere else and suggested I go around the neighborhood looking for the item. Incompetent doesn’t even begin to describe this company. Show details
Weal
Weal2 posts

Worst customer service ever

I ordered three items through Tiny Fox. The first item was cancelled a week later. The second item was cancelled two weeks later. After this I wrote to them, asking them about the third item. They assured me it would be sent. Another two weeks later (nearly a month after the order) the third item was cancelled (after I followed this up. At the time (during boxing day sales) the items were available for a similar price elsewhere. A month later, the sales are over. Very poor customer service. Show details
Pandabear_
Pandabear_4 posts

Tiny Fox light grey play pen

It’s huge , I didn’t think my 14 month old would like it considering he hates being caged, but he’s loving it, it’s got plenty of room for him to play and he doesn’t really noticed there bars around him, and I’ve been in there with him most of the day to get used to it too. - mum and bub both very happy
Jade M.
Jade M.

Scam website - check their fb page for accurate reviews

I waited 6 weeks for a product that was to be sent in 5 days and have just received a refund as they don’t have stock in the colour i ordered. No communication received no offers of another colour and now all the sales are finished so I buy elsewhere it’s full price.
AWFUL customer service
Dylan
Dylan

Good price

Good prices
Shipping was delayed but it did arrive in the end .
Ning
Ning

That is a shameful company! They don't refund what you have paid and break their promises!

I bought 3 items from this company and they didn't notify me when one of the major item I want most was out of stock before shipping and the worst thing is I requested a return and refund but they charge the full shipping and don't refund in full.
This is absolutely the worst purchase experience I've ever had.
Please don't waste your time on this company, for your own sake. Show details
Stevie-Rae C.
Stevie-Rae C.Central Queensland, QLD

LEB
LEB2 posts

Slow service

I ordered on the 17/1/22
I contacted them on the 30/1/22 saying ‘where is it please’
They said, it’s processed, we’ll ship it in 4 days
They didn’t ship it until 28/2/22
Item: Baby Bjorn potty
Arrived 3/3/22

Shop elsewhere if you want your parcel on time with a trustworthy service.

Won’t ever buy from here again. Show details

Dej
Dej

Missleading

This item is no bigger than my hand. Pictures are missleading, the size of the product looks way bigger than what it is. Show details