Tiny Fox

Tiny Fox

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tiny Fox? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

jlpirak
jlpirakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Misleading and dangerous information about products

Waste of time

Ordered a portable cot which was to leave warehouse from Sydney in 2-4 days. Was only to be delivered to South Australia and after 13 days, received an email of a refund because they had no stock. Simply not good enough.

Hayat
HayatNew South Wales

Bestt mattress

I had recently bought a portacot from kmart for my 11 month baby to play in but the mattress it came with was more like thin hard plastic and wanted something more comfortable for him to play on so did my research and came across this and what can i say amazing fast delivery , very soft mattress that can be portable folded and taken everywhere and comes with a cover that can be taken off and washes if your having second thoughts do not hesitate to get this loved it and so did my baby and fit perfect in my kmart portacot.

Janelle
JanelleGoulburn Valley, VIC

great quality and fast delivery

this 3 in one motorbike is great quality with fast delivery, cant wait to give this lovely toy to my grandson for his birthday

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect shoe for toddler

Perfect shoe for my 1 year. Are a lovely soft leather with sheepskins lining. He’s also learning to walk so seem perfect for that too.

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best price and fast delivery!

Great range of kid’s shoes, very competitive prices!
Super fast postage.
Thank you very much, will definitely buy here again.

Excellent service and fast delivery

The products I got from Tiny fox have been amaizing and the service is 5 stars . Thanks a lot guys .

Nity
NitySydney, NSW

It doesnt stick

I bought the first food tiny set for my baby and after a few days the plate stopped sticking to the high chairs flat part. Even after properly cleaning and wiping both(the table and the plate), it still doesnt create a vacuum. I am not sure if why.

reco133
reco133Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The product is great BUT

The item is great, we needed another one. The issue is with Fastway couriers, the delivery took over a week in transit and the box was crushed and had a hole in the side that was taped up. I've actually had a few issues with Fastway couriers before and don't like knowing they are handling my items.

Such a stressful experience

Dolls high chair

Great little dolls high chair and my 2 year old granddaughter loves it. Timber and well made. Comes flat pack and easy to assemble

reviewer
reviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service and shipping

Ordered from Tiny Fox with approximate arrival date being listed to be delivered within 5 days. Tiny fox gave the parcel aus post 2 days before it was due to be delivered. When contacted, they lied and told me it had been handed over to aus post before it actually had (aus post sent me a confirmation of when the parcel was recieved). If you are after something quickly, don't order from this company :)

Katrina McPhee
Katrina McPheeCentral Queensland, QLD

Do not order from this company

Nichola L
Nichola LAU

I wish the sleep suit was as good as the customer service

We bought a new sleep suit for my son as he has outgrown last years. Last years sleep suit lasted all through a cold Sydney winter and still in great condition. But this sleep suit has been worn for 2 weeks and the stitching is all coming undone. For such as expensive item you expect a little more then 2 weeks wear out of it.
In saying that the customer service was up and beyond. I ordered it on a Sunday night, it was packed and shipped the next day and got to me like a day later. I was shocked and very happy. Thank you for that speedy delivery.

Keryn Norman
Keryn NormanSydney, NSW

Box lunchbox

This lunchbox fits an incredible amount of food. The adjustable divider part is great to change up snack options. The ice pack provided is great for keeping yoghurts and custards cool and the flexible apple compartment works great for us. This is by far our favourite lunchbox out of them all.