Tiny Fox

Tiny Fox

Faulty products and very slow shopping

Owl died after not even a week of minimal use!! Such a waist of money. Have simply been asked to send a picture of the tag so I’m out the cost plus I cannot replace it as it already cost a lot Shipping waa really slow.

J.White

J.WhiteSydney, NSW

Perfect gift for kids that will last years

Ordered the Gina Giraffe torch/nightlight for my niece’s 5th Bday. Excellent quality, well made product. She absolutely loves it! And I love it because it has rechargeable batteries so it’s better for our earth.

Great lunchboxes!

These lunchboxes keep our kids lunch cold all day. And Tinyfox postage was super fast! Arrived well before I expected. I would definitely buy again from Tinyfox. Thanks for such a great experience

The blackout blind is awesome and arrived in record time. Would definitely shop with these guys again. The blind can be adjusted to fit a variety of window sizes and attaches easily with suction cups.

AS8

AS8Sydney, NSW

Fantastic price and fast delivery

We ordered the gro anywhere blinds which were a great price and have helped my baby sleep in longer in the mornings. Tiny fox is very fast with delivery so we had them in no time

Tetchie T

Tetchie TSydney, NSW

Gorgeous Bath!

The skip hope money sling bath arrived so quickly! I’m yet to use it but it looks great and I love that it has 3 stages of growth built into it.

Every little girl needs a lama backpack

Cute Lama backpack. Great quality and size will be used for many years.
Will definitely use Little Fix again for gifts as it was easy to find what I wanted, good pricing and delivered on time.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Gund Peek a Boo Bear

I was a little late ordering for a Christmas gift. Best price on line and delivered in very good time with update emails on when it could be expected.Thank you.

Michelle

MichelleBrisbane

Great Pillow for Toddlers

This is a great pillow for toddlers. It has a firm feel, but it still light and thin. I have tried other pillows that were too soft and squishy. I would recommend this one. Fast shipping too from Tiny Fox. Thanks!

Favorite Auntie

Favorite AuntieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gund Peek-a-Boo Bear.. just perfect

After seeing these bears online, I left it abit late but decided to get one for my 7mth old nephew... and buying from Little Fox just couldn't be easier. From purchase to delivery we were informed all the way and it arrived in time for xmas too!... Great job guys. These are the genuine thing (there are so many cheap copies out there) and they're sooooo cute. My little nephew loved his xmas bear and was enthralled for hours.... favourite auntie status has been maintained thanks to Tiny Fox !!!

Keren Krause

Keren KrauseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love these blinds, absolutely perfect!!

I was lucky my order for 2 Groblinds had been cancelled by another baby store due to no stock. A quick Google search led me to Tiny Fox. Not only did I save $50 but the postage was the same day and the communication was fabulous. I'll be back for sure!

Unbelievably fast shipping

Couldn't be happier with the speed of service. I ordered at 8pm and received my items at lunch time the next day.

Products were exactly as described. Prices were cheaper than elsewhere.

Fast delivery, competitive pricing

So glad I discovered this website. I bought uppababy parts for my pram for a significantly cheaper price than at baby bunting and similar stores. Will be using this as my go-to from now on.

Ellen D.

Ellen D.

Excellent shop

We've ordered a few times from this store. Products arrive super fast and prices are very competitive. Can't comment on the returns process, as I haven't had to use it, but pleased with our experiences to date. Will definitely buy from here again.

fionaerica

fionaericaHunter Region, NSW

Great bassinet

Quick delivery easy to set up- packed in the box/carry bag! Mattress is basic foam (covered) but feels comfy enough. Rocking instructions are referred to as shaking in manual (odd).

Poor Shipping

Tracking advised that it was going to be delivered on Friday. The party was on Saturday so unfortunately they were not given this until Monday. Delivery of the item was terrible, the outside of the box of the mattress had been put through the ringer. Torn (Not just a little tear), ripped etc etc. Thank goodness it had a plastic protector around the mattress.

Shame about use of courier

Item arrived on time and the customer service team.was very good and called to checkup to see if everything was ok and went smoothly. Will purchase again in the future.

Lowest online price

Purchased 2 products, both on special (win), quite close to Christmas. Delivery was RIDICULOUSLY fast. Well packaged to protect the contents. I'm still writing because the review requires 30 words!

P G.

P G.Sydney, NSW

Love this bath!

Purchased the Shnuggle bath in pink for my daughter. Its fantastic! My husband struggled to fit his arms in the width of a regular baby bath which made it difficult to hold her properly. The Shnuggle props her in a seated position comfortably. So much easier!
Tiny Fox had a great range of colours that others did not and the price was competitive. Dispatch was fast, although like other reviews have said the tracking didnt work.
Would recommend Tiny Fox and the bath is terrific!