Tiny Fox

Tiny Fox

P G.

P G.Sydney, NSW

Love this bath!

Purchased the Shnuggle bath in pink for my daughter. Its fantastic! My husband struggled to fit his arms in the width of a regular baby bath which made it difficult to hold her properly. The Shnuggle props her in a seated position comfortably. So much easier!
Tiny Fox had a great range of colours that others did not and the price was competitive. Dispatch was fast, although like other reviews have said the tracking didnt work.
Would recommend Tiny Fox and the bath is terrific!

MaddieC

MaddieCHunter Region, NSW

Best Price - Great Service!

I shopped around for the product I wanted and saw that Tiny Fox had the lowest price. I had never used Tiny Fox before to make a purchase and everything was easy, went smoothly, super fast shipping, well packaged. I am truly amazed and happy I found you guys. I would highly recommend and will definitely buy from again.

My son was so excited.

Hape marble run is such a great toy. Fun and skill building. The service at Tiny Fox was great. Website easy to navigate, they had the best proce on this toy and delivery was super fast. Thanks folks

Lauren Mc

Lauren McSydney, NSW

Excellent price, fast delivery

Ordered an extra seat for me pram. $200 cheaper than some other websites. Item was as described, arrived in a timely manner via tractable courier. Would use tiny fox again

Fast delivery, product as described

Good quality puzzle as described on the web and packaging was neat. Fast delivery although the tracking number didn't active. Customer service very helpful and keep in touch as i emailed them.

Julyan

JulyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good site!

Ordered a cute little kangaroo and Joey for my Irish nephew. Something Aussie for Christmas. It was cheaper than eBay alternative, super fast delivery and as described. Would recommend them!

Eliza

ElizaBingara

Excellent to buy from.

I purchased 2 BabyBjorn Potty Chairs for Toilet Training (White/Grey), one for home and one for Grandma's. BabyBjorn has a earned a good reputation for a reason. These also are of good quality.
Cannot say a negative word regarding Tiny Fox. A great company to buy from, they have great Communication and very quick to dispatch items. Recommend any so buy with confidence.

Perfect for what we need

Great blackout curtain. Our baby sleeps for much longer now. Makes our room that much darker that both of us are getting more sleep as well. We are both very happy.

Great products

Great productsDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect fit and great quality

I ordered 2 porta cot mattresses, great quality, perfect, fast delivery and updates on order. Lightweight and folds up, great for travel. Both my daughter and I are happy with these mattresses.

Naomi Q.

Naomi Q.South East Queensland, QLD

ZaZu Sleep Aid

I ordered the ZaZu sleep aid as I used it with my son 2 years ago. However when I received it the voice control didn't work, which was the main reason for buying it. The costumer service at Tiny Fox was AMAZING, I couldn't fault their service at all. They were exceptional, they listened to my concern and arranged a replacement sound box. Unsure again if the replacement is faulty, but my daughter has to make a fair bit of noise and cry for a while for the sound box to react. The movement control is so sensitive that it turns off after an accidental bump. Previous model stayed on.

Overall:
Customer service EXCELLENT
Product: Not what was expected and hoped for.

Competitive pricing fast delivery

Found Tiny fox on a google search as they had the best price on a set of bottles&steriliser I was looking for. Amazingly speedy delivery, very satisfied with the shopping experience.

Tinny

TinnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company

I ordered Babybjorn Bouncer from Tiny Fox. Very happy with the service and product. Price is great including shipping, shipping is fast. Product is packed well. I would recommend this company to my friends

Doris

DorisPimpama

Bed customer service

I have purchased a few toys from Tiny fox website. I have never received a confirmation mail from them until I have contacted them. They are advertising toys they are not available for purchase from them and the ask if they need to refund the purchase or you want to buy another toy. On their website they advertise quick delivery - leave the warehouse 3-5 days however they do not tell you you might have to wait a week or so to receive the purchase from supplier.

Jules

JulesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great quality, amazingly quick shipping!

Baby bjorn travel cot sheets are a definite must have if you are getting the travel cot. They fit perfectly, are great quality and are really easy to fit on the mattress. They seem like they are built to last.

Amazing service

I am so happy with the quality of customer service that I experienced. Brought this product as a gift, was very last minute and the delivery came within a couple of business days, perfect timing for the shower.

Excellent product with speedy delivery

Great product and cheapest price I could find on internet

Although I haven't personally used this product yet, bring pregnant I am starting to work my way through a list of items to purchase for when baby arrives. I knew I wanted this particular bouncer and Tiny Fox was the best price available - I highly recommend purchasing here as opposed to big baby stores!

Efficient and practical

Super efficient turnaround time from sale to delivery. Lovely products - using them all everyday. Tiny fox is definitely a shop that has been thought out by practical parents. It’s almost your one-stop shop.

Kate 18

Kate 18Illawarra, NSW

Can't travel without it!

Best travel cot mattress. Affordable and easy to travel and store. It arrived within days of purchase. It was an easy shopping experience and I will definitely shop here again.

Sandra OConnor

Sandra OConnorSydney, NSW

This is perfect

Goods arrived very quickly beautifully packaged it is of excellent quality and exactly as displayed on website
Ideal for change table for babies room, laundry or using for storing craft