TLC Latex Classic

Quality high, but be wary

I bought on the reputation of the company and these reviews. Don't doubt quality or good faith of TLC, but the pillows are light and blubbery. Not really usable even as props for reading, as they just sink against the hard back board. Don't get the point of them as they offer no more support than cheap poly "firm" pillows from a supermarket, though they'll obvious last years longer.

Explanations were given, return was offered but return on bulky items not worth expense so I'm keeping for guests. It's back to the buckwheat or the old latex I was hoping to replace.

Purchased in February 2019.

Low therapuetic pillow TOO HOT.

Disappointed with my purchase. This latex is far too hot for Queensland weather. It is very comfortable. However, within minutes, I have to push it to the side- as it heats up very quickly. Good for cold countries.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Cathy - we are disappointed to learn that you are not happy with your 'The Low Therapeutic' pillow. It is a shame you didn't make contact with us directly so we could work out an agreeable solution by way of refund or exchange.Sleep well, Amanda at TLC.

Great night sleep, finally!

I struggled for a long time to find a pillow that I could sleep on comfortably for a full night, and recently (somewhat apprehensively) ordered the TLC Big Latex Pillow. What a relief! So comfortable, soft yet supportive, my neck is comfortable no matter how I sleep (I switch around a lot). Customer service was great, and the pillow arrived quickly. Would definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks you James H - you review means the world to us! Sleep well.

Thanks TLC!

Fantastic customer service! After spending 6 months with a classic pillow (which was very comfortable by the way) I had a physio recommend a lower pillow. So I ordered the firm only to realise this one didn't quite suit me either (my own fault.) Amazingly Tim and Amanda were kind enough to offer to swap the pillow over despite a promotional discount AND I received the new one same day. The Therapeutic is amazing and I couldn't be happier.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks for your kind words Brooke - hugely appreciated. Sleep well.

Unbelieveable Customer Service

Where do I start? After months and months of time, sore necks and many dollars spent trying to find a pillow to replace my last latex pillow (that I had for 8 years)...finally a blissful night of sleep. I would defintely fall into the category of 'very particular' about what I was looking for in a pillow, and any other company would have given up helping me....but not TLC. Amanda has been so patient, helpful and understanding. She was so authentic in her care and interest in actually making sure I was happy, going over and above to swap my inital purchase (The Classic) over to The Bigger. She endured many an email, of me asking a number of questions because I was so nervous about wasting more money on pillows that just were not right. So for anyone who might be hesitant about buying a pillow online without being able to try it....please rest assured that Amanda and TLC will be with you every step of the way. They not only care about the quality of their product, but they absolutely care about you and your needs. So rare these days. I love my new pillow (amazing quality and now the perfect fit) and would have given TLC more than 5 stars, had that been an option.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thanks so much for the review Simone. You are right - Amanda is a gem. And at the end of the day TLC thrives on providing all our customers with a perfect nights sleep.

Absolutely dreamy sleep

Second time I've bought from this company & oh what a joy both times. Superb customer service (they arrived 2 days after my order, complete with a phone call & sms to say they had arrived (I was @ work).
I ordered the BIG this time around (last time was 5+ yrs ago & my then puppy destroyed one of 2 I'd ordered, the last one was slightly higher/denser.
I've waited 3 wks this time to write a review to ensure the quality is as good, & indeed it is!
I suffer severe migraines & to drop onto the soft Latex pillow is so helpful, which is why I'm writing this review. Have tried soft polyester/featherlatex, but these pillows are the absolute best!!
Do not hesitate, the others are imitations & you do get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Thanks so much Clare! At TLC we try hard to get it right and it is so gratifying to know that we almost always do. And we are oh so well aware that we are always only as good as our next order.

Great for fidgety sleepers

I tried another non-latex but top-rated pillow and found that they needed increasingly vigorous puffing up if I changed position throughout the night. I put up with this for a while but eventually decided to go back to latex, my previous latex pillow being a well-worn Dunlopillo (which had lost its 'spring')

Very happy with the TLC, I have started sleeping through the night again and waking up in a totally different position to that in which I fell asleep. Purchased the 2-pack so my wife can try it and she loves it so much; she remarked that she has started dreaming again.

Only downside is a slight odour immediately after removing the packaging, however this quickly dissipates even if you immediately shove them into a pillow case. Also it would be great if these came with exact-fit pillow cases as the pillow is slightly smaller than standard size.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
From the feedback we receive, overwhelmingly only the most sensitive noses detect any sort of odour at all. Basic Talalay process pillows under all brands are sized 60 x 40cm, which are indeed a little swamped inside standard pillow cases. TLC's larger size pillows however, TOTALLY fill them - and look great on your bed.

TLC Firm Pillow - Perfect pillows and Quality product and service!

The TLC firm pillow arrived yesterday, and my husband used it last night, and had good nights sleep, so that is great!! He doesn't always sleep well, so he said it must have been the pillow! Plus he is very happy with the firmness, as he likes a very firm pillow. As the pillow is not a high profile, he is comfortable sleeping on his side or back with no aches or pains in the morning.
In addition, I have purchased the TLC Soft Latex Pillow. Years ago I found the perfect soft pillow. When I had to replace it, I tried many, including cheap to expensive, even the Soft Dunlopillow didn't come up to scratch for me. None matched the original perfect one..until now! The TLC Soft pillow. Just the right profile for sleeping on your side or back, and cloud like soft with support. Also, No smell whatsoever! But if you are unsure, I have found the TLC company to give great advice, be helpful and friendly, and also stand by their exchange or refund policy. They also had the best price for the quality, and superfast reliable (not to mention free!) delivery.
I Highly Recommend this company and their products, communication and service.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Vicki80. We are a small, family run business so feedback like this means the absolute world to us. Thank you from the team at TLC!

Love these pillows

This is my second purchase through TLC. Love these pillows. Always guarantees a good night sleep. TLC provided great service. Highly recommend their products. Will continue to purchase their products.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Thanks 'Love these pillows' - it is reviews like this that we strive for. You are an absolute superstar for taking the time to post this.

A very happy customer

Cloud soft, yet supportive pillows......and comforting to know that you are not breathing in any "nasties" while you sleep. In addition, the owners of this business are just lovely to deal with.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
You are a delight Betty - thank you for your beautiful words and your kindness.

Perfect pillow!

The TLC Classic latex pillow is absolutely perfect.

I was initially dubious about buying online without trying first. However TLC provided amazing personalised service and even exchanged pillows over free of charge to ensure we received the perfect pillow for a peaceful night’s sleep.

Thank you Tim and Amanda for a wonderful product and awesome service!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thanks Mel! Your kind words mean the world to us. Sleep well.

Best pillows ever!

Bought the Bigger 2x pillow pack on special and reordered more to replace all of our old pillows straightaway. So soft, so comfortable, yet supportive. Totally brilliant pillows! Will buy again!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thanks Unhappy - we are a small, family run business so reviews like this just make our day. You have made us very happy, unhappy.

The key to a good night's sleep

Absolutely delighted with my soft TLC latex pillow, it is soft but supportive and oh so comfy, just what I wanted. It's not easy finding a softer pillow and I'm very glad I found reviews for TLC pillows on the Product Review site. I'd highly recommend this soft pillow for side or back sleepers who don't like a firm pillow. In my opinion it offers a far more natural position for your neck than a firmer pillow.

Thanks so much for your positive review Brenda! We are a small, family run business so feedback like this just makes our day. Thanks for taking the time - we give you 5 out of 5 stars too! Sleep well.

I love my pillow!

My pillows arrived safely yesterday. I just wanted to let you know how I (and my neck) love it already!
It feels great and comfy and even looks so nice on the bed because it holds it’s shape.
Your quick and friendly service is also amazing, I am one very happy customer, thankyou

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Julie you are a delight. Thank you for leaving us such a great review - we are proud of our pillows and get a genuine buzz out of great customer feedback. Thank you! Sleep well.

Exactly what I was looking for…

I was shopping for a good pillow for better head/neck support so I asked around in shops and also my cousin who recommended that I try latex pillows.
I went to Product Review and saw the fantastic rating for the TLC’s ‘The Classic’ pillow so I decided to order one to try. It was AMAZING!
I started raving to family and friends and went on to order x 2 more ‘The Classic’ pillows and x 2 ‘Memory Foam Latex' pillows for myself and them.
TLC was most patient in explaining the different pillows and what would suit me. They’re a small, family run business so I was only too happy to support them.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Cazzie- you are a star! Sincere thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are so happy you love our pillows as much as we do. You are one cool customer. Sleep well.

Love my new latex pillow

Firstly I was amazed at how quick I received my new pillow as I ordered and paid on the Friday and a note was in my letter box for pick up at my post office on the Monday. Great service! I bought the soft bigger pillow which was recommended to me and I have not had a stiff neck or headache in the morning since. I am very happy with my purchase and would recomend buying one of these pillows. Once again thank you forthe excellent customer service.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Best ever pillow!

TLC Latex Pillows provide superb customer service! They were so helpful in assisting me to find the perfect pillow. I've had the TLC Soft Pillow for around 3 months now and I feel like it's the best pillow ever! It is so comfortable and I sleep so well. If I have to go away for the night I bring it with me that's how much I love it. I also bought one of the Ultimate Quilts from TLC and it is so warm without being heavy. Perfect for cold winters!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Slim latex pillow

I'm a slim low profile person. Has bought countless pillows that just did not do the job. Finally found the pillow to replace my old pillow thats worn down. Great pillow its perfect height 7cm my old pillow is around 6cm height.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Never buy from anyone else!

Amazing service, great product, friendly staff. I love giving these pillows of gifts and sleep so well each night. So wonderful with neck and back pain and so comfy! Also very breathable, which I have notice due to my asthma. I will literally never buy pillows from anywhere else, I recommend this business!
Thank you TLC!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Best sleep I've ever had

I am a poor sleeper and a friend out me on to TLC telling me their pillow fixed her problem. I ordered a TKC Classic and was delighted with there fast and free delivey. The pillow is just right and I would reccommend to anybody.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

looking for the best available TLC pillow that would suit for neck pain relief

Hi I have severe neck issues and have injections regularly. I would like a pillow that might help, as I don't think my present one is doing me any favours! I am a side sleeper. After reading all your reviews I would appreciate your advise. Thank you Shirley Pittock
If you are a medium to small frame the TLC latex Soft pillow is good for side sleeping. I use this one as I am a small frame and like a very soft pillow, but also support as I have osteo arthritis in my neck and some spine areas. If you are a bigger frame maybe the Classic, or if you like a firmer feel the Firm one. The pillows give, but only to your weight, not flattening out. Also are not too high in loft. Hope that helps. But the company is great, if you send them a query, they answer helpfully and truthfully. Also they do honour their refund policy.Hello Shirley Pittock. I would advise that the Classic pillow is a medium firm pillow, ie not too soft or too firm. I find this pillow supports me well and is comfortable for me, however, I don't have osteo arthritis.Hi Shirley. There are a number of pillows in the range that provide the support and comfort required to help neck pain. For most people, either THE CLASSIC or THE BIG, which are both medium height and medium density, do the job perfectly. If unsure and needing further assistance, you should use the Pillow Selector on the website https://www.tlclatexpillows.com.au/catalogsearch/advanced/

Are these cool pillows? I constantly turn my pillow over because I am a hot sleeper. I was looking into buying a gel pillow but thought I would ask considering all the positive reviews you get. Cheers :)
Yes Dave. The Talalay manufacturing process for latex pillows creates an open cell structure meaning all the little air pockets are joined together so the entire pillow can breathe and sleeps cool.Hey Dave, I reckon it's awesome and if you're asking whether being latex/rubber, it gets warm – I'd say no. It is firm for support and yet soft for comfort. And the fact that it'll last for 10–15 years is a great investment because with the cheaper pillows, you'll have to change them every 2 years. Just email or speak to the helpful staff and they'd be able to recommend the right pillow for you.Thanks guys, I can't wait to get my pillow. If its as good as everyone says and i like it, I will be buying 3 more. Cheers... Dave.

Price (RRP) $119