TLC Latex The Classic

TLC Latex The Classic

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TLC Latex Pillows

Pros

• Reduces neck pain

• Cloud-like comfort

• Strong support

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (7) · No (0)
LidiaAU

Just WOW

I have tried multiple pillows over the last few months after my neck and back pain worsened, including dunlopillo and feather. Nothing helped.
I received my TLC classic pillow yesterday and honestly had the best night sleep and pain free this morning.
I have purchased the TLC classic plus today as a companion.
Purchased online with TLC

Purchased in June 2021 for $80.00.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

We can feel the relief Lidia and are very happy our pillow has helped you. Thanks for the review. (For info, Lidia purchased THE CLASSIC PLUS).

Lidia

This review is about the classic pillow. I have subsequently purchased the classic plus but not received it uet

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Our mistake Lidia. We hope you love your Classic Plus even more. Thanks again for your support.

Review Queen
Review QueenSydney

Best pillows and best service

Purchased in January 2021 for $160.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thank you for taking the time to post this detailed review Review Queen. We are a small family business and it means the world to us. Sleep well!

Lola
LolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A beautiful pillow - highly recommended

This pillow was described as soft and supportive and it is exactly that. Just beautiful. I only wish I had bought one sooner. No more thrashing around at night and no more neck pain. Perfection.

Purchased in January 2021 for $90.00.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

You liking our The Classic Plus pillow makes us very happy Lola. Thank you! Tim from TLC.

Nadine
NadineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great Fit! Very nice.

I bought the TLC Classic Plus pillow (2 pk). Delivery was very quick. The pillows are large and fit a Queen bed really nicely, and fill out a standard pillowcase. The pillows are heavy, which means they don't slide around in the bed! Bonus! They had no smell, and we've both found them to be a great comfortable pillow after 6mth use.

Purchased in April 2020 at TLC Latex pillows.com.au for $150.00.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks for making the effort to write such a positive review Nadine. We really do appreciate it and are happy you like our pillows as much as we do! Tim from TLC.

Best sleep we’ve ever had!

We have been using the Classic Plus pillows for a month now - we are sleeping so well and waking up feeling rested & refreshed every morning. Both my husband and I have had neck/shoulder problems this year but since we started sleeping on the TLC pillows we haven’t had any issues! Absolutely love them and would recommend them to anyone & everyone.

Purchased in August 2020.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks so much for taking the trouble to let people know Stacey. At TLC we recognise our customers are our lifeblood and we love making them happy!

Jeremy
JeremySydney, NSW

Bad neck

The first time i used it i could sort of feel that my neck wasnt supported and it made me realise why some other pillows have that arch bit for the neck, but i stuck with it hoping to get used to it but i just ended up with a really sore neck and constant headache at the back of my head for weeks, switched back to my old pillows and i was back to normal after 2 nights. Missed the test period so now ive got 2 expensive pillows just sitting there. Well thats my experience anyway, peace

Purchased in July 2020 for $70.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
HappyJan
HappyJanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luxuriously comfy!

Purchased in July 2020 for $90.00.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

We agree our TLC THE HIGH & SOFT is a ripper pillow and are delighted we were able to help you choose it. Thanks for your continued support and the kind review Happy Jan!

Elly
EllySydney

Like sleeping on clouds

I usually suffer from headaches, shoulder and neck pain, which made me spend a fortune trying out different pillow brands (I have a closet-full of pillows from companies with no return/exchange policy -- what a bummer). I'm happy to say I found the pillow I am looking for: The TLC Classic. It supports my neck and head perfectly, and it's so soft I feel like I'm sleeping on clouds every night. It wasn't a straightforward love story, mind you... good thing Tim from TLC helped me sort out which of the TLC pillows I should get. Great customer service, very responsive, and the deliveries were fast!

Purchased in June 2020 at TLC Website for $90.00.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks so much for taking the trouble to write a really nice review Elly. At TLC we love making our customers happy :-)
Tim from TLC.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Great pillow

I purchased the medium latex pillow, and I find it comfortable and supportive. In regards to a previous review, its not ideal to use to sit in bed with and lean up against, I use other pillows for that purpose, but for sleeping on, its perfect and helps with my neck pain.

Purchased at Online for $90.00.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks for the review Kathleen and we are delighted our pillow helps you sleep and relieves the neck pain. Our High & Firm and High & Soft pillows both provide great support for sitting up in bed.

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great pillow

I have struggled for ages with neck and shoulder tension and pain that results in waking up with a headache many mornings. Worst way to start the day. Since ordering the high & soft pillow this has really improved, fingers crossed it continues. The pillow also feels really plush and is extremely comfortable and cosy, unlike other neck/shoulder support pillows that I've been recommended in the past. There was a slight latex-y smell when I first unpackaged my pillow, but it faded away by the time I went to bed that day. Appreciate the free shipping and love to support Australian businesses. Thanks TLC.

Purchased in September 2019 for $90.00.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Great pillow - great news, thanks Kate! We love our pillows too!

Mosomoso
MosomosoMid North Coast, NSW

Quality high, but be wary

I bought on the reputation of the company and these reviews. Don't doubt quality or good faith of TLC, but the pillows are light and blubbery. Not really usable even as props for reading, as they just sink against the hard back board. Don't get the point of them as they offer no more support than cheap poly "firm" pillows from a supermarket, though they'll obvious last years longer.

Explanations were given, return was offered but return on bulky items not worth expense so I'm keeping for guests. It's back to the buckwheat or the old latex I was hoping to replace.

Purchased in February 2019.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Low therapuetic pillow TOO HOT.

Disappointed with my purchase. This latex is far too hot for Queensland weather. It is very comfortable. However, within minutes, I have to push it to the side- as it heats up very quickly. Good for cold countries.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Brooke
Brooke1

Thanks TLC!

Fantastic customer service! After spending 6 months with a classic pillow (which was very comfortable by the way) I had a physio recommend a lower pillow. So I ordered the firm only to realise this one didn't quite suit me either (my own fault.) Amazingly Tim and Amanda were kind enough to offer to swap the pillow over despite a promotional discount AND I received the new one same day. The Therapeutic is amazing and I couldn't be happier.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks for your kind words Brooke - hugely appreciated. Sleep well.

Simone
SimoneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unbelieveable Customer Service

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks so much for the review Simone. You are right - Amanda is a gem. And at the end of the day TLC thrives on providing all our customers with a perfect nights sleep.

Clare Howard
Clare HowardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely dreamy sleep

Second time I've bought from this company & oh what a joy both times. Superb customer service (they arrived 2 days after my order, complete with a phone call & sms to say they had arrived (I was @ work).
I ordered the BIG this time around (last time was 5+ yrs ago & my then puppy destroyed one of 2 I'd ordered, the last one was slightly higher/denser.
I've waited 3 wks this time to write a review to ensure the quality is as good, & indeed it is!
I suffer severe migraines & to drop onto the soft Latex pillow is so helpful, which is why I'm writing this review. Have tried soft polyester/featherlatex, but these pillows are the absolute best!!
Do not hesitate, the others are imitations & you do get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Thanks so much Clare! At TLC we try hard to get it right and it is so gratifying to know that we almost always do. And we are oh so well aware that we are always only as good as our next order.

Read more reviews - page 2

SideSleeperasked

is the classic pillow good for side and back sleepers both? I turn around a bit but mostly sleep on the side.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Our TLC THE CLASSIC is okay for side and back sleepers, but THE CLASSIC PLUS is better. For side sleepers, both are good - but when sleeping on your back THE CLASSIC PLUS is just that little bit lower and marginally softer, so will better keep your neck and back in alignment while providing the required support and more comfort.

SideSleeper

Thanks, I assumed so had ordered 2 classic plus last night. Fingers crossed!

Louasked

Hi guys, l get the impression that l have to pay to return the item if not happy with it?
Is this correct and if so what am l likely to be up for if l in Melbourne?
Lou.

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Hi Lou - if the pillow is faulty in any way or not as described, we refund the return postage. If it is simply doesn't suit and you want to exchange or refund, you pay the return postage. Remember, it is free postage to get it to you in the first place - and if you exchange we deliver free again. Return will cost you $15.35, normal post, no signature required.

Lou

Cool....thanks for the reply.

G Jones
G Jonesasked

Hi, I'm currently using a Sleepmaker Classic Memory Foam pillow which I am very happy with. It has a zip off soft cover and inside that there is a yellow type foam with little breather holes close together in rows about an inch apart. It looks about 8 or 9cm thick. Do you have anything that could be similar? This Sleepmaker is retailing for $199 in Harvey Norman which I am happy to pay, but I refuse to shop at my local store because their customer service has been apalling with a stove and dishwasher that I have had troubles with. Many thanks, Linde

Tim N.TLC Latex Pillows

Hi Linde. The short answer is no - we don't have anything similar. Memory foam is made from visco polyurethane (an oil derivative), while all our pillows are made from natural latex (from rubber trees). There is a big difference in feel. Memory foam slowly sinks inwards with the weight of your head and cradles it, then slowly recovers. Talalay process latex is softer, but pushes outwards - providing better comfort and the required support. We have one 'memory foam one side and latex on the other' in our range, but it will feel firmer than your Sleepmaker pillow. Hope this helps! Tim from TLC.

See all TLC Latex The Classic questions

Get an answer from our members and TLC Latex Pillows representatives

Features

• The main selling point of this pillow is that it’s made from Talalay latex. This refers to a method of making latex that involves only filling up moulds part-way with latex. This gives the pillow an airy structure that is designed to make it more breathable for hot sleepers.
  • Available in either a ‘traditional’ (standard) size or large size. The large option is taller, which provides extra neck support for side sleepers.
  • The naturally hypoallergenic material of natural latex makes the TLC Latex Classic friendly for sleepers with allergies. Antimicrobial qualities allow the pillow to remain hygienic for longer.
  • This pillow is made with a 14cm density, which can be described as a medium to high profile design.
  • A zip-off cotton cover can be removed for easy washing.

Points of Praise

• This latex pillow effectively relieved neck pain for quite a few reviewers, as well as shoulder pain for other reviewers. Both of these positive effects were greatly appreciated as contributing to a restful night's sleep.
  • Described as both soft and supportive, more than one reviewer happily wrote that using this pillow was like sleeping on a cloud.
  • TLC offers great customer service, in the opinion of several reviewers.
  • Several reviewers reported that after unpackaging this pillow they noticed that it didn't have the smell that sometimes accompanies synthetic latex products, due to an off-gassing effect.
CategoryPillows