Tmart

Tmart

3.0

Ross

RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faulty product , no reply to emails

Poor almost nil response in reply to faulty battery , returned but no communication received after at least 10 emails from myself

Wendy

WendyPerth, WA

Battery for my Lenovo Laptop...

I purchased a battery for my Laptop...and it was the wrong one..My mistake...I did what TMart requested for a return and refund....registered it at P.O...and have not received the refund...have messaged them but no reply....Would not use them again....I paid by card...I'm out of pocket the price of battery and return postage....One learns the hard way....

Mike

MikePerth

Terrible

I ordered a GPS Navigation device with Australian maps from TMart.com in January 2018. However, the device received contained South American Maps. On requesting numerous time for this to be fixed the responses have been that an email link will be sent to enable the correct maps to be loaded. I am still waiting to receive this email. Requests for a refund have been ignored and my negative review has not been posted on their website.

Find out how Tmart compares to other Online Shops

did not recieve item or refund.

After weeks of asking tracking they did not give it to me, when asking for a refund they told to me to wait, when asking where was my item they say it was returned to sender because of wrong adress that was in different country, then still never gave me info about my item. When I requested a refund they sad they put forth the application , this was done via paypal and should have been instant. I still have not recieved my refund. They also told me to wait longer then the expected shipping time before I ask for a refund?? Such bad service

nofoolunder the boardwalk AC NJ USA

Photocopies Of My Credit Card???

Non Arrival of Order

Purchased an online order for black ostrich feathers and was advised they should arrive in 7 - 13 days. I am still awaiting the arrival of this order after 33 days. After contacting the online help, I have been advised I now have to wait for 45 days before they will take any action!

Colin S

Colin SWA, 6104

Good Prices, Good Quality, Good Service

No Problems with this company, One Caveat, Li-ion Batteries Cannot be sent due to fire risk (See Youtube). I ordered Li-ion batteries(loose I.e. not in a device) and was refunded due to this transport/customs block.

viditorAU

No Communication, No shipment

Ordered a laptop battery...paid extra for the tracking info on the shipment which was to be sent in 1-2 days.
Six days later, still no confirmation...I contact them and they say "the custom do not permit ship this out"
As I have been receiving the same thing from other suppliers also in HK, I tend to doubt this.
They say they will refund my money...I sure hope that is true.

viditor

They did refund my money quite promptly.

They say 2 and half hours try 3 and half

First off all they only have one guy on the desk all for a Saturday morning and then they say 2 half hour yet right try 3 half hour that was the worst severe in history.

Georgia

GeorgiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product is fake

I bought the two-faced chocolate palette and it was a fake version. i understand it was cheap so what can i expect, but still, just letting others know :)

tmart is the best

tmart is the best ever site i have shop from.i already get my products in a short time
thank you for your quality and support

Carlos Lopez

Carlos LopezMelbourne

Not happy

I put an order back on the 2nd of December and received only part of the order mid January .When I enquired about that they said that the parcel was returned and if I still wanted the good I had to pay for re-shipping. Then last week I contacted their Customer Services link and was told to await another week since they action only after 45 days (Exactly the period after which you can't claim if you pay through Pay Pal).
Will I ever see my money back? I don't think so.

heap of crap rip off merchants

I started using tmart for small orders and all was good. Then i placed a larger order over $200.00 and they did not send it. Still with 6 attempts through there system they just keep stalling and not giving me my product or a refund .Do not use tmart

redg68

redg68Budapest

Good value items and service

I have signed up on Tmart for a year and I have ordered from Tmart upto now more than 10 times, more than 30 items. Finally I can say that I am satisfied with the quality of the items and with the support service also. They are very helpful, fast, and friendly. Therefore I recommend them.

Hoover1

Hoover1Albuquerque

One Stop Ordering

One time check-out for multi warehouses, without chasing multiple web sites. many things you might be looking for, likely has a category for that, what's listed avail at any one time will be discounted price structure, w/ ship included. been competitive to anywhere else ive found. i buy LED lighting products and small electronics and bike accy parts. there is some brand name and some generic. price reasonable for functional items. shipping has been timely to here.

gaspart

gaspartBarranquilla

Excellent site

Tmart has a great customer service, lots of promotions and they give exactly what they advertise. They also have a worldwide free shipping which is awesome xD.

T-mart

The reason I started using tmart, was because of its low prices! Not only have they been low. But their customer service is fast, kind and extremely helpful. After I was sent a faulty product. They asked for a picture of it. I sent. They acknowledged and sent a whole new one! Thank you tmart

BartDL

BartDLKruibeke

The best online shop

I have bought many times from Tmart and It always come with verry good price/quality. They gave you also A wonderful warranty. And don't forget that the shipment is free!! I love buying on Tmart. :)

skhanp

skhanpFaisalabd

I'm a true follower of T-Mart

Every product I have purchased has been exactly what they advertise. Quality and value are excellent additionally free worldwide shipping.i have a ver pleasant experience by buying from T-Mart.

Alex

AlexMalta

Recommended online shop

I have bought many times from Tmart and I suggest this website for most required items including electronics, household items, gadgets and much more. And moreover, shipping is free!!!