Todo Stand Mixer XJ-13406

Todo Stand Mixer XJ-13406

See the Best Benchtop Food Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No slow speed

Very compact and cute but the speed control is not what I expected. Speed is from 1-6 but it's really fast even on number one. So I returned it to Ozsale.

Purchased in June 2019 at OzSale for $45.00.

Crap!!

This is the first hand mixer I bought and it’s totally crap. I was using it for the first time and half way it’s stopped working. Now I don’t know where to even return it because I bought it through Groupon. Really disappointed with this product! Don’t ever buy it!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
homade

homadeSydney, NSW

todo stand mixer

purchased this 6 months ago and it still has yet to disappoint.
on top of that, the colour (turquoise) was very unique at the time and really affordable.
it mixes really well and consistent with little sticking to the bowl.
highly recommend this product to any one who is looking to make great cake mixtures and bread dough

Date PurchasedDec 2017

What every kitchen needs!! <3

Got this a a Christmas present for myself, and I couldn’t be happier. It’s a handy kitchen appliance and it is top quality. This made my baking/cooking life so much easier! Finally a product that looks sleek and smart , and also works as well as it looks!! Best Buy in a while.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Rocking and sobbing in the corner.

I bought a this because it came with "bread hook" attachments. I'm not sure the manufacturers understand how these are supposed to work. For starters, they ought to be about 50mm wide rather than about 20mm. Also, they need a slow speed, not the frenetic flailing that even the lowest mixer speed provides. Finally, the mixer seemed horrified by something the actual consistency of bread dough. There were unhappy electric motor noises and levels of vibration that might be welcomed in another appliance, but not this one. It's probably ok at beating cake batter but forget making bread dough.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

DJ21

DJ21South East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase so far :)

I bought this product in the turquoise colour and absolutely love it! It has been so many times already. I bake even more now and even my husband is baking now thanks to this little beauty. My Mum has asked me to keep an eye out to buy her one too !

Date PurchasedOct 2016

barb

barbBrisbane

Why do the go so fast on 1

I like the look of the mixer, bowls size is good, never used dough hooks before,
but i find the speed control 1 to 6 are all fast.. why don't mixers start of slower.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Bernie

Bernie

I love my mixer

I love the retro look I bought blue, it's such a pretty colour, I made a cheese cake & it mixed the Philly cheese with ease. A good sized stainless steel bowl, can't wait to make cakes with my little granddaughter. My only negative is I wish the motor was a little more powerful than the 250watt, not sure it would cope well with dough. My thoughts are it will be okay for creams icings cakes & is not bad for the money, but if you want a daily use mixing machine best look to the ones in the 100s of dollars pricing.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
sue

sueadelaide

Todo 6 speed stand mixer xj13406

I paid $50 for my TODO 6 speed stand mixer online. I probably bought it because it is a nice minty blue colour, Have used it once for a cake mix. Best description is "cheap and cheerfull" Light weight and flimsy . I think it will be o.k for small simple things. You do get what you pay for. I am happy so far. Anyway it looks sooo good. (retro style)

Date PurchasedAug 2016
elle49

elle49perth

useless

Not impressed at all . I bought this and it came with no attachments at all. Now its costing half the purchase price to post back. Cant use without the beaters so completely useless. Cant find a place on the web even to buy the parts. just pathetic and totally useless

Felix the home baker

Felix the home baker

Disappointed!

It was the first mixer I have bought and I was excited to try to make a bread dough with it. The mixer has 6 speed settings. However, even the lowest speed was way too fast for the initial mixing step. The manual recommend no more than 2 minutes of running and then at least 3 minutes resting, which sounds very unpractical. However, the worst thing happened because it broke down in less than 2 minutes I use it. I returned it to ozsale for a full refund. It was still a waste of my time.